/codg/ - Call of Duty General - QTmaster supreme

ACHTUNG, ACHTUNG

Patch 1.05 fucked a lot of shit up, including the dedicated servers which are now OFF and good ol' shitty P2P matchmaking is ON, until further notice.

Patch notes - support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Latest-Update-for-Call-of-Duty-WWII-on-PlayStation-4-and-Xbox-One

Source - twitter.com/SHGames

PRESTIGE your rank AT YOUR OWN RISK, since a large number of players have had issues with accepting or completing orders (daily/weekly quests) after prestiging.

>The game has X many issues and it sucks. Why?

Yeah, tell me about it. For now, the developer has announced that they're "working around the clock" to resolve the critical stuff.

>Are the maps any better this time around?

Not really, no. Gustav Cannon and USS Texas seem to be the worst maps with problematic spawns. Try and avoid those.

>What about perks? Are they balanced?

Espionage is currently broken it's not even funny. See for yourself in video attached:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-0Ptik8zpY

>What about attachments?

Advanced Rifling, Extended Mags, Rapid Fire and ACOG seem to have very beneficial stat bonuses.

>Ok, but my KDR is still on normie levels of crap.

EDUCATE YOURSELF - youtube.com/watch?v=OxDrWmwjHcQ

Zombies info

>So what's different?

Since it's Sledgehammer and their last project was Exo-Zombies, they are a big fan of special zombies. However this time they're not annoying and actually add to the gameplay. The only enemy you should have difficulty with is the flamethrower zombie, which only comes by every 6-7 waves. Aside from that, there's the objective list instead of having to scour the map the entire game for a single easter egg step, there's the class loadout system and Juggernog is replaced with armor

>Class loadout system?

Yes, there is now create-a-class in zombies, it lets you pick a starter weapon, three mods(perks), and then a special ability. There is a progression system, and doing the objectives awards lots of XP.

First for

STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS RACIST FASCIST SEXIST GAME YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHITS

Any of you like the war mode?
I think its fun but I don't play it because no killstreaks and I'm trying to get diamond bazooka.

decent. but WaW did it better AND WITH vehicles

I hate this shit game where can i get a refund?

FUCKING BIGOTS HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE 600 TRILLION JEWS LOST

Michael Condrey and this game are PURE. PURE.

if you bought in consoles, contact your platform support service. on steam you need UNDER 2hrs of play time to successfully refund a product you purchased directly from Steam.

if you purchased this on any platform from a grey market reseller OR rental, then you can go shove it up your ass because you're stuck with it.

now get the fuck in with the rest of us, since we've all been more or less duped

I'm looking to collect 5 drumpf supporter nazi scalps today comerade

Swastikas banned by butthurt SJWs and faggy devs? No problem! Here's a handy guide to all SS Division insignias that can easily be recreated in-game!

every time i win i get FUCKING disconnected
and then the stats don't count and orders are completed

Cleaner version

Anybody still play Blops III or is that a dead game?

Yes

yes. that's a bug. try this:

The game has an issue loading the supply drop skins into the winner circles and can cause it to error out or "disconnect". (Sometimes just waiting around 10 seconds will help it reconnect instead of just pressing ok at the disconnect error pop up)

On PS4 atleast, what has significantly helped me has been to turn ALL of my loadouts to default soldier skins and helmets. I went from getting the error on 7/10 games, and nearly everytime I placed in the winner circle, to maybe 2/10 times. It's not a perfect fix nor does excuse SHG fuck ups. But it's more stable and I'm now at 8/9 wins for that annoying order for winning a match in every standard mode.

*guns skins/camo doesn't seem to have any effect on this error that I've noticed.

this sounds ridonkulous
when is the next patch

Why is she so perfect, bros?

she isn't a real person

She is an ameritard, that's a nogo

next week, now try it and shut the fuck up

Hitler, Mussolini, Tojo, Himmler, Hirohito and Emmanuel vs Eisenhower, FDR, Stalin, Zhukov, Churchill and Montgomery

Shirts vs Skins
First to 30
Who wins?

ok :(

MURRICA

Stop posting that shit

you're a piece of shit and nobody cares

putting FDR in that team isn't too fair, I'd switch him with Patton, then Allies have 70% of winning

>world war champs
Lmao you ruined europe, the middle east and america

Well done, "champs"

>then Allies have 70% of winning
And 100% of sucking jewish dicks

Middle East ruined themselves, let's give credit where credit is due

Patton hated Jews though

We saved Europe from taking big German cock, TWICE. The Middle East is full of savages and can't be saved, the Obama administration alongside Hillary Clinton's retarded attempt at diplomacy ruined it even more, I'll give you that. America will be made great again, its hard to fix eight years of a pinko commie nigger.

mummy Kathryn Winnick is in Zombies...

>run around the map
>see an enemy
>shoot them
>bullets aren't hitting
>they turn around and fire
>you barely kill them with a head shot and get near death kill
>kingslayer. every FUCKING time

this game decides who will win before it starts

>We saved Europe from taking big German cock, TWICE
It couldn't have been worse than the current situation to be honest senpai

>America will be made great again
Yeah, just like europe will be great again, lol

You can actually tell if you're going to win or lose from the first death. You just don't stand anything in gunfights if it decides so. I say fear not to disconnect, I've never "ragequit" but this game is becoming an exception, it's a joke.

>Mountain division level 4
>Hardcore FFA
>Toggle action shotgun with ext. mag and advanced rifling
>mfw

literally 1-2 shotting people at borderline SMG-range before they can even aim at me because I can hear their footsteps and they can't hear mine

anyone who says shotguns suck needs to try this

Its only bad now because German policy makers make it so. Stop importing sandniggers en masse.

Could just use any assault rifle or mp40 to cross map one shot

>german
It's literally all of western europe, and even more.

yeah but with the shotgun you literally don't even have to ADS, you can just walk around and fire the second you see someone. if you stick to CQC areas it is devestating

Are we really going to let this thread become the last one? Did someone at pol try to get a raid going or something?

>make a thread about a Nazi game on Veeky Forums
How about you go to pol to discuss about this racist game and how oppressive and fascist it is?

Anyone else have their game glitch after every game?

Like I can't put any attachment on my gun or change my classes, I get a blackscreen etc.

did you prestige?

Too spooky for me but I still stand by one shotting with steady aim stg at any ranges

I haven't played call of duty since MW3 but espionage existed back then as recon and functioned the same way and lasted for 12 seconds. Why is it considered broken now and not back then?

Because it wasted a perk slot in an extremely powerful create a class system. Simply, there were better choices.

No

That was only recon pro which no one grinded to get and it was not 12 seconds was it? Anyway it was low-key op and was discussed but it also had to compete with other great perks. The basic training just doesnt fit the game

Not to mention it had actual counters in MW3 and you could even scramble the enemy's radar entirely

>sledgehammer games
is this treyarch or infinity ward

No

sledgehammer games

what happened to treyarch and infinity ward
do they still rotate making cods
why is a third dev in the ring now

sledgehammer took IW's place
IW is respawn games now, they do titanfall and just got picked up by EA
what a cruel twist of fate

There has been since MW3 in 2011

>sledgehammer is shit
>took over for the shit that was infinity ward

Does treyarch still make them at least

is it worth picking this up just for zombies? I've never bought a cod game but love playing zombergs with friends

Next year for example
God I hope they give up on this Black Ops name

yeah, although then they weren't the main guys in charge of it

yes treyarch is still around

>yes treyarch is still around
Then there's still hope for this series.
That's a relief.

>CoD general

just when you thought you've seen everything.

btw BO3 has the most intelligent campaign out of all the games

What does the train go?

I have no idea wtf was going on in the last level but BO3 campaign feat. Detective Stabler was indeed peak Call of Duty

>Add dozens of pistol grips in game
>Make all three pistols weak as shit
>Don't even add a revolver
Fucking Bravo SHG

Yeah literally the Rick and Morty of campaigns

Somewhat hard to discern what was going on, but I quickly caught on after the level where you capture the scientist.

>LOL EVERYTHING WAS A DREAM

>there's a revolver in the singleplayer
Free new weapon incoming to distract us from all the other micro dlc??????

>implying

*gets statistically outclassed in every way by the PPsh*

does anything come with the season pass right now or is it 50$ for a map pack months from now

So there's 4 stats for the guns.
The grease gun has 1 more range than PPSH and 2 more accuracy. The damage is the same. So the only thing the PPSH actually does better is fire rate.

Why are you purposely being wrong?

This gun with steady aim and extended mag is my fucking jam, especially for war.

Explain the BO3 campaign for me. Give me a quick rundown.

how long dubal xp last

until they fix the game.

>SHG gives us 2x xp at the same time they break the game

>using the in game stat cards unironically

wat use prestige token on

They should've made this gun a secondary.

throwing knife or shovel

Amen

computer enhanced reality, virtual reality, computers integrated in your characters brain fucking with your perception, unreliable narrator.
The truth is you don't know what's real and whats played out inside someones head. What is true is that some events are actually real, just maybe not from how the player sees them.

replay the last missions in the original black ops. There are some similarities

Speaking of CoD campaigns, we can all agree ghosts is the worst, right? (even if they rip the plane scene from batman)

Is...it supposed to be this buggy? Those mini dailies or whatever in the social area only work sometimes, and thus far I have not been able to successfully leave the scorestreak training tower - the game just infinitely loads and I have to alt f4 out.

And while I don't have a super computer or anything, I'm surprised by the stutter and FPS drops on a 970, i5 4650, and 8gb of RAM.

Is there anything good about the P-08?
>"low recoil"
>sights bounces up every fucking time you fire

*gets statistically outclassed in every way by the sniper class*

I haven't tried LMGS yet, are they bad in this game? Did they do something to them?

after coming from black ops 3, this game is really limited

im cold

are you talking gameplay wise? what were you expecting?

BAR or FG42 or any sniper if you're on PC

They're manageable at most but you could as well be using a sniper rifle for those sweet one shot kill multikills without being shot after your first kill or just half of one

What the fuck do the announcers in war mean by "Kraut 88's"?

I am enjoying sniping

Is the damage lower now or something?
Wouldn't assault rifles be a more valid comparison? Some of those are pretty good.

what is even the 'Above and beyond' six daily orders complete reward?

The damages haven't changed but now that we're back to boots on the ground and they decided to make the handling and movement with the lmg so fucking slow it brought several problems. That, and you can do whatever with rifles like KAR98 and still get kills.

how do those two compare
what about the stg44
i saw some people on here butthurt about that so i might get it

all pistols have great hip fire for some reason...

try and load MP, then load zombies, go in lobby, reload MP and see if works.

MG42 is king with FMJ, ACOG

rare loot box