/owg/ - Overwatch General

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD edition

>New map and new hero coming soon, new short out now
>A whole bunch of Blizzard-themed skins are getting added into the base game (Nova Widowmaker, Protoss Orisa, stuff like that, ETA 2018)

>New offensive healer, "Moira," now on PTR
youtube.com/watch?v=6ETybQd4uRE

>Latest animated short
youtube.com/watch?v=sQfk5HykiEk&;

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/junkrat-the-return-of-junkenstein

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21179257
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.co

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/INTERNETHULK
overwatch.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Lena Oxton.

Here comes T.Racer!

REINHARDT THREADS
REINHARDT POSTS

Sombra online.

I WANT TO MARRY LENA

THEN RAPE HER

R A P E
A
P
E

H E R
E
R

REINHARDT TITTYPADS rip padanon

quality thread

>no other scars in the comic
>suddenly full of scars in the short

What did Blizzard mean by this? Even when it was newer his suit must've been pretty shitty.

I WANT TO MARRY REINHARDT

THEN HUG HIM

H U G
U
G

H I M
I
M

it all goes down to shit when the tracerfags appear

>overweight sombra

Based OP

B U T
T H E
T R A C E R F A G
A L W A Y S
G E T S
F I R S T
P O S T

Brigette isn't looking too buff either.
I think it's just the art style.

it really makes you think

u mad? :)))))

Pretty sure it's just the '''story''' team with their good old fucking inconsistencies as usual

Brigitte must've been hitting the weights a ton lately.

Are bootypads allowed?

Thanks husbando friend

That case in particular is just Nesskain's style not being suited for women.
I mean, he does draw male pinups for a living

Opinion noted, frogposter

Say something nice to your aunt

Looks more like the art team rather than the story team.

shit taste

>actually caring about the shitty lore of this game
wew ladderino

great taste

>Overweight

t. Frogposter tard

here's the deal, you need to have a character sheet for the artists to work from, else they don't know what on model is supposed to be. This is another one chalked up to no one in charge having a clue.

'Canonically', the Rein short is before any of the comics. Brigitte has actually lost a fuck ton of muscle mass in under a few months. Regardless of the art team, the story team should havestuck with it because now they once again have another plothole (don't forget all comics have to be given the go ahead by the story team in order to remove such inconsistencies)

Can you imagine being a squire to Reinhardt, you probably wake up lifting weights and go to bed lifting weights just to dream about lifting weights.

It's cute seeing you get so buttblasted about a few tracer posts every thread, user.

Why do you all have such shitty waifus?

>In Loving Memory, #Hulktastic
What's this about?
Hopped in PTR to test Moira and got this in chat.

Disgusting fujoshit.

Do you want to get banned because you chose her?

>Rein short is before any of the comics

When did they say that?

Is doom fist actually a bad pick? I am a new player and my friends tell me that if there is any hero to not play, it's doom fist.

They didn't say why though? Looking at his abilities he strikes me as a character that is hit and run? You get in, burst someone and then escape! Is that now t how he plays?

A former pro player named Internet Hulk died recently.

>says that
>posts d.va

lmao

Utter garbage, pick him to throw in comp

I agree

Post characters that canonically love each other.

Nah, do it for her

It';s not a plot hole, it's artist inconsistency and a result of not having a character sheet to work from.

Hi samefag

brother

>your teams only tank
>80% hook accuracy, hooks mercy and pharah out of the sky

What'd he die of?

Did they say anything about it being before his comic? I don't recall Reinhardt talking about anything when it came to Overwatch Recall in his comic. If I'm not forgetting anything, Reinhardt was just traveling around during the comic.

He can't really escape though.

My waifu > you're Waifu
Objective truth

I don't think the exact reason was specified in public but he was sick and had to go to the hospital.

twitter.com/INTERNETHULK

What makes him trash though?

>shitposting is okay
that's not how it works user

Some dumb shit like flu complications or something.

Into the trash where she belongs.

Literally all /owg/ has left is shitposting. Get used to it.

I actually liked the Akatsuki coats desu

karma for defending taimou

The main problem is Blizzard. If they release her one day, she'll probably look like shit

>google InternetHulk since PTR is spamming RIP
>he had 4000 DPI on 5 game sens
Say what now? I've got 1.3/1350, Is his sense even lower?

Who is this semen dumpster? I never seen this character before.

Why'd she steal Genji and Mercy's look, tia?

literally says who it is in the image

Not even close

>dying to the Japanese cold

Uh excuse me, that is not Widow touching Gerard's butt.

Anyone with half a brain knows the comic is before short. Otherwise the short's ending would make no sense.

fixed it for Tracer

Is it shopped retarded on purpose? At least you hid the top 2, but all are yours.

that's some advanced shitposting

Anybody got experience with getting recruited into boosting? Thinking of buying the game for Xbone, getting the account up to Top 500 and selling boosts.

>Overwatch fan-base
>half a brain
>ever
I weep.

which mains are hated the most out of pharah, soldier, and mccree mains

and why

Big target and the gimmick he was designed around is inconsistent after Blizzard reduced the hitbox. For less effort you could likely get better results out of the other offense heroes.

Good night, /ovg/, can't wait to find out what drama awaits tomorrow!

Probably McCree, E+RMB is still a thing.

pharah because nobody likes pharah lol

why doesn't anyone like pharah?

i feel like she and soldier are the most middling dps picks, nothing especially good or annoying about them

GIMME ATHENA, BLIZZARD!

Probably Pharah. Lower ranked people cry about her being OP and at higher levels Pharah mains can be countered most of the time. A Pharah main also means they'll probably want a pet Mercy.

>Orisa player
>Not a complete waifufag who posts "Orisa is cute, say something nice about her!" in all chat

why the fuck did they make her so god damn hot

>Lower ranked people cry about her being OP
Having solo climbed (more like solo clawed, really) my way from bronze to mid-gold in the past season I never saw anyone say Pharah was OP. It's just that when there is a good Pharah at those ranks there usually is not a good hitscan to counter her so people chalk it up as a loss.

HIPS
THAT
KILL

>have three hitscans
>none of them kill pahrah or even shoot at her
>it gets worse with pharamercy

Pharah. Support players hate her deeply, tanks hate her deeply. She's an infuriating character to play against, especially since Widowmaker is almost unplayable, or if DPS players are retarded.

Not mentionning the ridiculous fov ingame doesn't allow you to watch the sky and still be aware of what's happening around you

Okay I'm not trying to shit on you right now but how the fuck do you get put in bronze? Are you disabled in some way?

why the fuck did this artist draw her so god damn hot*

It says at the start that Winston's recall has just been sent out. We know that Rein and Brigitte will have been bonging around the area at that time, so it could be that the Dragon comic is before the short, but the Christmas comic is most definitely post short where Brigitte is still a tall, lanky chick not a kinda small but stacked chick.
overwatch.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline

But four of those images are official artwork for Iris/Athena.

wrong

This was the first competitive game I had touched in like 3 years and I had zero prior FPS experience. It didn't take me long to catch on though and I had about a 70% winrate from bronze to gold playing mostly Pharah, Dva, and Winston.