Just went all in on bitbay see you boys on the moon

Just went all in on bitbay see you boys on the moon

By "moon" you mean cardboard box in the woods in a few months..right?

Pretty low right now could go up

>going in now
You should have gone in ages ago on margin like I did.

Anyway welcome aboard. We'll be deporting shortly. Beverages are complimentary. Thank you for choosing the ETH train.

kek PSYCHE

BitGay fucking sucks kys.

The only reason bitbay is being shilled is purely because it's cheap as fuck and you can easily get a 100k of it with just a few 100$

it's the poorfags coin of choice, cant afford bitcoin or ethereum, not even decent altcoins like monero or pivx

not to mention the fact that the developer holds over 100 million bitbays, that's a higher percentage than what satoshi holds in bitbay, he just wants you to pay for his retirement.

than what satoshi holds in bitcoin********

Where can I margin trade this coin?

Why do you post this EXACT same fucking argument in every thread, you autistic faggot? 100 million is only 10% of the supply. Most Devs keep more.

I believe in BAY desu. Here's to holding, boys.

>tfw trying to get to 10 million

"Decent altcoins like monero or pivx". I haven't laughed this loud in weeks!

Bay is twice the altcoin these are. N e one with half a brain can see the codin involved with bitbays project is groundbreaking. The fact the dev holds 10% is nothing

PIVX the dev team probably hold 90% of the supply! Syscoin dev team hold 38% shadowcash dev team hold 78%. In fact every coins dev team hold over 25% practically! So 10% is nothing

Did u know 60% of bitcoins at one point have been stolen from exchanges and wallets! U don't know shit college boy! Do ur homework then spend a few hours researching some altcoins cos ur an embarrassment

We'll see your cpu on the moon that's for sure.

Tfff why is it CPU intensive

He's still downloading the blockchain.

true most devs keep more, but it's spread out a lot of developers, and is often locked away, whilst the bitbay developer has 10% on him alone

Yes but he is also the only developer, so it still doesn't matter. By the time he hires a larger team it's not like he's going to be able to pluck more BAY from the ecosystem and pay them with it, he'll pay them out of his own reserves and it will remain at 10%.

The whole reason the ICO went haywire was because him and his team had the BAY "locked away and spread out", I much prefer this situation.

Nice Core 2 Duo faggot. Take the lid off that house fire and throw LN2 at it before it literally melts through the case.

The madman has been coding nonstop for like two years. I think he deserves it. When he brings more people on board I'm sure he'll be paying in BAY too.

Is it vaporware or does the market actually work?

Can I test that market somewhere?

If it is eBay, but on blockchain ,does that not mean that it will get filled with CP and guns in days? I mean, blockchain means decentrilised and uncontrolled pretty much, right?

It is not vapourware and can be downloaded and used! Www.bitbay.market

Unlike openbizzar's vapourware idea and syscoins market bitbay uses bitmessanger for items on the market so no bloating occurs! (Another one of the devs creations) all decentralised and all with no escrow

> W7
> 2Duo

2010 is calling.

So is it anonymous.

I downloaded and installed it yesterday and it looks like absolute ass.

It's not anonymous and doesn't need to be. Anyone trusting that a coin's anonymity features will protect them is retarded anyway.

The client is so feature rich it's hard to even grasp. The dev has been working alone for a long time and UI design isn't his strong suit. So it supports everything you could want, but good luck figuring it out.
Once a real UI dev gets a hold of it this coin is going to explode.

I BELIEVE IN BAY!

Stop investing in shitcoins, you will get fucked over and become a poorfag neet.