New Interludes Summoning Campaign 2-11 / 15/11
Ozzy: 12,13
Sanzou: 10,11
Kerry: Every day
Tawara: Every day
Serenity: Every day

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Chains of the Fool, Poison Sting, Hero Proof.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1140733/e1f0c08702/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os/edit#gid=2080375108
exhentai.org/g/1140873/dc4f96f6ee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KIARAFAGS BTFO

>Really want vlad
>Also want Achilles
>Also want Muramasa
What the fuck do I do? I have 1100 quartz and E rank luck

>Fujo thread.

But why?

This is an Atlas thread, Clock Tower sociopaths not allowed.

fujos are the most powerful race in the world

Sion servant fucking when?

yaman** servant when

Ushi a cute.

how are you guy enjoying the month of nothing now that we're 1/3 of the way through it?

after the two tsukihime collabs
i.e. literally fucking never

I unironically love this meme, but it still bothers me because Atlas is also an institution of magi and the stereotypes about magi apply to all magi, not only the ones from the clock tower

Sushi!

why Leo of all things

Event just ended like yesterday, and a new campaign for apoc started last week. Those both sound like things that were going on during november

Nobu a CUTE.

Semi-sama is for

Compared to the magi from the Clock Tower, at least the Atlas alchemists don't bother the rest of the world, they just stay in their hole in the desert doing calculations and stuff.

>Campaign
not content
>event ended like yesterday
extended due to incompetence and was already too long

Most magi in general stay in their workshops and never come out except for materials and to sire the next generation of their line. It's just that those magi are boring and we never hear about them so instead we watch the crazy ones run around trying to annihilate humanity or whatever other such nonsense they're up to.
But I do agree that the Clock Tower has too much focus at the moment and getting more spotlight on Atlas and the third major organization in the Association would be nice.

If you were forced participate in a grail war, would you rather participate in the Mooncell one, the OG one or the Apo 7v7 one?

Its out on EX

Spooking FP rolls

Mooncell one is the most fucked since everyone who loses dies automatically, easily worst choice there
The OG War is smaller scale but you have less of a safety net for fuckups due to having no backup Servants, on the other hand the 7v7 one sucks if your team is garbage and you get overwhelmed as a result
OG and 7v7 are basically the same in terms of shittiness, but you have better odds of the OG one not having a corrupt and evil supervisor so you can take sanctuary in the church if your Servant dies

Handholding

>you can take sanctuary in the church if your Servant dies

exhentai.org/g/1140733/e1f0c08702/

Greek fire- particularly his use of it in sinking the arab fleet sieging Constantinople and ultimately beating the arabs back

Kirei never took advantage of any magi who sought sanctuary, though. He even gave Shinji a new Servant.

Do you have fun farming doors, /fgog/?

I 3 turn it so yeah

Why they are so handsome?
We need more male servants for sure

This

>3 turn
>anything

Not really but ozzy medusa and DUDE make it relatively quick

>The Apocrypha gacha still has 11 days left
>We'll have to wait till the 22nd to get any kind of content
Gettin real tired of this shit

I do though?
Now if I have enough dragon fangs to ascend Drake, i can farm even faster, I wouldn't need to use a master skill

Not necessarily
I mean, we were running three gachas at once for quite a while there, no reason to not do it again

I'm waiting for the day they cast Hosoya to voice a servant

Ducking whale

I really hope you're right.
Though it also helps me that we don't have anything so I can rush what I have left of the story, but at least a new servant would be nice
Just throw in some fanservice gacha like Muramasa or Eresh already, ensures easy money and gives like 1 more week before adding any new shit(Probably 2016 Christmas rerun though)

Dont you have a better chance of winning in the mooncell if you summon a good servant? It's always 1 versus 1 so you cant be attacked by several servants at once

It also allows hacking and shit like cyber ghosts who could simply outlast you with infinite mana.

Who the hell was a 5* for 2016 Christmas? I can't remember

>didn't check when I started this game
>my Mashu says December 2015
Holy shit guys, I'm actually a oldfag!
Sadly I started playing this game seriuously eight months later, and I skipped a ton of rewards and things.

Defenseless anus

Ishtar.

Is you’re not July, you’re a newfangled.

>December

Muramasa this Christmas

I know, I'm just memeing, only day 1 people can really say that they're proud oldfags (?).

You're an oldfag until you openly say when you started
That's how being an user works, man, what matters isn't what truly being something but how well you can act as it

I'm trying to put together a team of Caster Gil, Holmes and a Support Saberlot but I'm actually having trouble thinking about CE's. So far i've just but sticking on 2030's but I think I could go a step better.

As for back up I've settled on Nobunaga (Beserker), Ishtar (Rider) and Bunyan mostly because i'm stretched on points. Does anyone have any pointers?

What were the H-scenes in Stay Night replaced with in Realta Nua?

>roll a single
>second astolfo

You're an oldfag if your fc is on that list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os/edit#gid=2080375108

For a second I thought you meant JAST was localizing it, fuck

Im not on the list so it means this list is too young.

Never forget.

Best mother ever

Sweet, so I'm an oldfag.

I wonder how many of those still frequent this general

You've already seen what they were replaced with in the anime adaptions; Saber inner dragons, Rin's inner dolphins, and Sakura drinks Shirou's blood each night since she's now a vampire. Instead of sex she was always drinking blood.

Not him but I was under the impression that everyone had infinite mana in the moon cell

>the third major organization in the Association
No one remember those guys, they don't even have a Mystic Code

I remember posting some bestial pics.

How big do you think it is /fgog/?

12 inches and thick as a coke can

I have a question, how come I can't search up my old account with this friend code?
I'm trying to recover it but FGO support says the FC doesn't exist, weird thing is, I have a screenshot of it yet it still won't work

Any ideas? the fc; 082,820,532

More than Sieg at least.

That's mud

No, you don't. Only the winner and non-humans have that. This is why you stop thinking that Alice's Servant is Berserker. He simply couldn't maintain that and himself at the same time.

>Why it's full of fuck off facebook.

You're mud

I think I know which people are going to be next to me side by side when the game dies.

You DO have all the nipwank servants. Don't you, user?

Mana cost is literally never an issue in Extra, its never brought up even slightly outside of week six when your servants contract gets severed. Which is why Jinako can use Karna as a servant just fine without dying.

maybe

It's some of the issue at least, since part of the reason Karna was weakened is because of Jinako's shitty mana supply.

You're also an NPC and Karna limits himself in Extra.

the 6v7 SF one
i want to fight the CIA

Just imagine sticking your mouth in that.. and sucking it like no tomorrow.

Just the cute ones.
i.e. Ushi, Enko Fox, and Historically Accurate Old Man

Why Traps and Futas have it bigger than the average man?

What did he mean by this?

I'm missing Chiyome and Amakusa

Honestly I do like the grorious nihon bunch, but between Gudaguda2, Shimosa and Halloween it feels like we've gotten a LOT of them this year, they should dial down a bit before we just turn into 2hu

>/fgog/ hates Medea now
You all loved her just a few months back. What the hell happened?

exhentai.org/g/1140873/dc4f96f6ee/

I completely forgot about this. Remind me, did we figure out what cunt linked them it?

Lack of BIG NEWS

That is what they call gap moe, user
A big guy with a huge dick is normal, a cute thing with a huge dick is an interesting twist

It's partially because of shit like .

Because she is cuckbait like everyone else.

Is she really hated though? It seems people either lover her or just dont care

>camelot singularity

Alter created a meme involving her and the autists on here got triggered and hate her now.

>now