How did both of these shitty polish and turk "empires" contributed nothing to humanity through its entire existence...

How did both of these shitty polish and turk "empires" contributed nothing to humanity through its entire existence outside of occasional militaristic achievements?

The only part they played in history was bleeding each other to death to make space later on for more benevolent, functional and more innovative countries in years to come (Prussia, Austria-Hungary, Britain, France)
What's their excuse? If you use "shitty geographical position" you're retarded btw.

They are famous for astronomy and astrology. That's about all they've contributed to and related geography/geometry. I think Mudslimes are most famous for their accuracy of maps. They wanna know every square foot of land they can conquer.

>Be Poland
>Govern your kingdom according to tolerant and humanist principles since the medieval era

Then hundreds of years later
Westerners:
>Ayo
*Pogroms Jews*
>Hol up
*Has sectarian war*
>So we be sayin
*Believes in a geocentric universe*
>Se we be sayin
*Burns books*
>Dat we be
*converts native Americans at sword point*
>Dat we iz
*Writes book about why republicanism will never work and the divine right of kings is totally legit*
>Enlightened n shit

It's because you're another western ignorant piece of shit pig.

Polish ideas were well beyond their time, everyone around them was primitive compared to them.

>>Govern your kingdom according to tolerant and humanist principles since the medieval era
it worked out great in 1795 huh

>>Govern your kingdom according to tolerant and humanist principles since the medieval era
and some hundred years later elect fanatical christian psychopaths

Not Poland's fault German apes and R*ssians decided to chimp out on them.

Fortunately France had just recently realized that they had been doing everything wrong for the past thousand years and would soon come to save Poland from these barbarians.

Americans are still doing that.

It's just part of democracy.

Why did Napoleon left Prussia alive if he was so pro-Polish? Prussia was the biggest enemy of the Polish nationality, they were literally Third Reich of their time.

No, Russia was by far and away the greatest nemesis to Poland, always was, and still is.

>Why did Napoleon left Prussia alive if he was so pro-Polish?
Because he was enlightened enough to realize that you should try and teach people how to be civilized rather than just snuff them out like a barbarian. Something Krauts didn't realize until well into the 20th century.

>Fortunately France had just recently realized that they had been doing everything wrong for the past thousand years and would soon come to save Poland from these barbarians.
That's bullshit and you know it. He didn't give a shit about poles. He used them because he would be retard if he didn't make use of angry people who lost their home to people he's currently at war with.
>poles had to fight for basic right to wear upolish uniforms instead of french clothing
>he installed GERMAN king on polish throne
>taxed entire country back into stone age
>didn't give a shit about anything polish generals had to say about waging war with russia (even though history proved they were right)
>he would send poles to shitty backwater colonies infested with plagues and diseases to stop slave uprisings

>No, Russia was by far and away the greatest nemesis to Poland, always was, and still is.
Russia wouldn't cease to exist without Polish lands, Prussia would.

Kulturkampf was worse than Russification.

>Kulturkampf was worse than Russification.
Kulturkampf was one of worst Bismarck mistakes that alienated entire christian german population, how about you educate yourself before spewing bullshit.
>The Polonization took place in the early years of the Prussian partition, where, as a reaction to the persecution of Roman Catholicism during the Kulturkampf, German Catholics living in areas with a Polish majority voluntarily integrated themselves within Polish society, affecting approximately 100,000 Germans in the eastern provinces of Prussia.[

Actually Prussia would cease to exist without Prussian lands. As you should realize Prussia was originally Baltic before German niggers showed up.

>Kulturkampf
I'm not entirely sure you know what that word means on the count that the anti-Polish aspect of Kulturkampf was marginal compared to the all-dominating anti-Austrianism.

But I understand what you're trying to say. It's just not true. Whilst it sucked to be Polish in Germany, the oppression against Poles in Russia was literally on Jew-levels.

>That's bullshit and you know it.
France did restore Poland's independence, yes? Yes.

So what did I say that wasn't true?

Psheks had good life in Russian empire. Maybe if they weren't complete niggers trying to get muh independence n shieet and peacefully learn Russian language they would be part of Russian superpower in 21 century. Together with other slavic nations Russia would dominate entire earth.

Soviet union was indeed a mistake but even if not for that poles still would be indoctrinated by euro-american anti-russian propaganda and be constantly checking if there is KGB agent hiding under his polish bed.

>Dude, it's not so bad being Polish in Russia. Just, like, be Russian lmao

> if there is KGB agent hiding under his polish bed.
Knowing the eternal pidorashka there probably would be.

He wanted a buffer state with Russia.

What's so bad about becoming part of something greater than your shitty irrelevant country that exports plumbers and material for american polack jokes?
Poland will never be part of western civilization and you know that. Brits/Burgers/Germans will always laugh at your shithole.

Because Russians are niggers and if Poland is to be colonized by niggers they don't need Russia now that the EU has it's own cultural enrichment to share.

Okay Ivan stop pretending that you aren't Russian

>congress Poland had shitload of privileges even going as far as having separate army and freedom of religion
>they rebel anyway
>WE WUZ OPRESSED N SHIT
>meanwhile UK literally tried to genocide Irish and yet no one in Ireland gives a shit about that today
i mean this is not as pathetic as baltic states existence but still pretty bad.

>meanwhile UK literally tried to genocide Irish and yet no one in Ireland gives a shit about that today
u wot

>Germans actively opress Polish population, yet heavily invest in the region seeing Poles as Germans-in-making
>Poles chimpout several times

>Russians constantly promise privileges to Polish population and yet don't do anything to back it up (army is ruled by the king of Poland [Russian Tzar] and Russian puppets [commonly Russians themselves])
>Russians promote serfdom and try to limit industrialisation of Poland, at the moment literally the most/second most valuable entity in Russian Empire
>Poles chimpout all the time

>Austrians actually DO give privileges to Polish people, invest a bit
>Poles chimpout like once and all Austrians do is D&C shilling to make lower classes kill nobility
>There's little to no hate towards Austria today, and Polish Habsburgs are a respected family in south Poland

O gee, why is it happening?

>and Polish Habsburgs are a respected family in south Poland
what?

Members of Habsburg family who settled in Poland before WWI and decided to become Polish in 1918

Copernicus

are they still around today?

Yeah, one of them (Maria Krystyna Altenburg of house Habsburg-Lothringen) died a few years back, although WWII did take toll on them. Ironically enough, many of them already served in Polish army against Germany. Karol Olbracht Habsburg (known for quote "My heritage is German, my native language is German, but I'm a citizen of Poland and I consider myself to be Polish") got arrested in 1939 by Gestapo for refusing to register his nationality as German.