/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Fight Club Edition
Lost to a waifuposter >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Me

I LOVE /BBG/

PURGE FILTH

first for waifus

Name a more bro enemy in Bloodborne
PROTIP YOU FUCKING CAN'T

How do i get neat triangle hat

Guess i dont know how to fight tentacles. Gotta rethink this

Where's the FC being held tonight?

>It ain't me starts playing

You need the Wheel Hunter badge.

LORAN

Nice! Continuing on to the last layer, same password.

>905 damage on running R2
I didn't think that one would also be a draw.

Fuck tripfags and avatarfags
egg is a faggot.
everyone should be anonymous.

Don't let this become a thing.
Report it and make bbg great again.

Anybody invading epicnamebro?

Egg isn't the one doing this.

HOW DARE YOU CALL MY LORD A FAGGOT
YOU WILL BE PUNISHED

I'd say since Lucy fucked off Egg has taken up the standard of faggotry. I don't give a shit who it is, they should fuck off too.

Thanks, guys! Glad to have those done.

You're the one that sounds like the little faggot that needs to fuck off somewhere else...

Post old webms.

I prefer Eggposting to the kos and kosm posting that was going on here a while ago.

Egg's a pretty cool guy, he's nowhere near the faggotry of Luci. It's just bbg talks about him a lot for some reason.

how do i get neat Wheel Hunter badge

Whatever. Sure. But fuck you anyway, whoever you are. I'm going to bed.
m8 thats a staple of this gen, however fucking annoying that was.
That's defintiely a part of the problem, regardless of Egg's intentions.

What's wrong with you? Kosposting is the shit.

>I perfer this faggot being a faggot over that faggot being a faggot
Nice one, cuck.

I prefer kosmposting

TEE
E
E

BEE
E
E

AICHE
I
C
H
E

>/bbg/ is more seething than /dsg/
You've achieved the unthinkable.

Sorry to derail the Bloodborne posting, with the personal shit. Please keep posting about the game.

Kosposting was the worst thing to ever happen to /bbg/. I'm glad its gone.

Well fuck you. Beastly idiots all over the shop.

I dont want to spoil. Explore the forest until you end up in Yharnam and use a key item to find a new place. Then do some stuff there.

By killing Alfred.

It's been so long the only ones left in here are vile, desperate, or truly mad.

No don't
He has a questline and he gives it at the end

kek no. it's like one poster who I actually suspect is doing some of the eggspam/impersonating egg just to perturb shit

Give Alfred the summons?

Should I try WorldWide for matching regions? Or am I going to get fucked when they come into my world with McDonald's wifi?

If you'd like me to not use the Saif, I'll switch to something different

Yes!
Then travel to the Queen's chamber

beast waifu

Do Worldwide

Executioners are not for lewd.
REEEEEE.

Aiight

Scas is a really cool guy. Back in 2016 /dsg/ I made a random I wish someone would do this post about a specific foot fetish image I'd like to see of a souls character and Scas drew it just for the hell of it. Pic not related because the actual one was nsfw.

So even if the guy's cool, an active bbg member and helps others when he can is considered as much of a faggot as Luci because people talk about him?

Well. Maybe not. But the catposting and exacerbating the issue doesn't help. I just wish we could stay anons t bh.
post nsfw link pls

I 2nd nsfw link request

He posted in the thread before about the catposting and how he's not the one doing it. How is he exacerbating it when he doesn't reply to them or give them encouragement?

I think Luci is jealous that he tried so hard to get attention with his trip but never got any, meanwhile egg just became a meme by chance, and luci is eternally buttblasted about that and hateposts egg/impersonates him to enact his "revenge"

3rd nsfw link request pls

Can't post the link right now but it should be on scas' tumblr, the image of the painter loli from AoA jerking a guy off with her feet.

>C/F/R canon giant in a small room

horrifying.

What is it with you and Luci? Why do you assume everybbody's Luci? He disappeared in August

he slipped up one day a week or 2 ago and trip posted in immediate response to one of my posts calling him out kek. Get well soon Luci, if you see this.

Ironically enough its hard to tell without tripcodes who is encouraging what or doing what. Maybe Egg isn't to blame. Either way, I think /bbg/ should stick to discussion about the game rather than meta stuff.

didn't natalya start posting around august? maybe them posting and getting more "attention" made luci stick around since there was a new target or something

FC when?

FC where?

FC why?

Got a picture of it?
I agree but we shouldn't be pointing our fingers at Egg because it seems that he has nothing to do with it.

"Disappeared" he just ascended and became a consciousness within all of us. so in a way we all are luci.

Loran

FC NOW

FC IN LORAN

FC JUST KOS

kill the white lady?

Nothing happens if you kill her.

NO. Lady Yharnam is pure.

No then.

Make sure you bloodbullet if you're hosting Linstead

Kill old nigger in chair?

Well anyway, join the League. Bucket man is waiting.

Yeah

the thread I was thinking of is actually still online, here . But after comparing it to the trip that user Lucifer used a year ago, it is indeed different.

result?

He wouldn't call himself a fag king.

This post represents the average intelligence of /bbg/.

I honestly think that Lucy wasn't that bad, maybe that's because I joined January 2017 and don't know how things were before, but he wasn't that annoying t.b.h.

Some more insight. Dude was fucked anyway, if you look at the growths on his neck.

He was an arrogant bastard and a tripfag besides. It was also discovered that he hadnt even platiunmed the game, despite the aforementioned arrogance.

Been using the Hunter's axe basically up to the Blood starved beast. It's plus 3, but should Istick with it? Or changed it out for something stronger?

You can use whatever you want in this game. That said, the strongest weapons are the saws.

That's cool then because I've been enjoying this weapon's reach.

Does switching covenants have repercussions?

Indeed, even for PvP. The saws should just not exist, they are the most bland yet also the most effective at everything, it's annoying. At least the Saif has an actual moveset, the saws are just r1 spamming with a transform attack hitbox the size of a truck. Back when I played with streamerfags everyone used Saw Spear 50/50, so damn broken.

Nope

Well, anyone who goes 50/50 in the first place is defeating the purpose of the game in my opinion. Saws are a good starter weapon, and a good/fast means of reaching the interesting/fun weapons which are found in the end game.

neat.

Alfred's lost his shit lol
Love it

Never forget.

Who's at the FC? I've been getting only one person for a while now.

Use BHM and you should get someone else.

> saws are broken

Meanwhile a Wheel just took off 3/4's of my hp in a single hit.

If you were fighting Eddy, he sacrificed his HP for damage
He's squishy squishy
Just don't get hit bro

Anybody need help?

I'm about to farm HBLB for heavy abyssals if you want to join

I lost 1/3 of my hp to a Saw Spear just now when the game took me to the Reddit dungeon and I have 51 vit

What glyph?

I actually haven't finished the chalices on this save yet.

ksgqnycq
Ah ok