/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread weekenders edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>/drg/ VGL9 Poll
pastebin.com/GJwppt84

Good OP image

Do not feed the Dangans.

Mugi!

Naegi and his beloved idol

Saiangie!

Miu big family

I don't care about Junko!

How quickly would Naegi have murdered everyone if he was offered the harem ending?

You're not the boss of me.

I love Kaito!

Best giri. Good night.

The only thing Ouma eats is the floor.

I love Tenko!
Goodnight /drg/

The V3 survivors being happy!

I love Junko!

Here's 5 cute facts about Maki:

- Maki is a girl!
- Maki is an assassin!
- I love Maki!!!!!
- Maki!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to fuck Kaito!

Animator!

I agree. Certain dangans should feed me with their cocks instead!

Great now we're going to end up with like, 8 Oumas running around now once he starts budding.

He has been eating my time and money.

I'm in a bit of financial trouble. If only someone could help me out~

He's not selfish enough to do something like that.

Thank you, I do my best

*sucks your finger*

i love kaede.

I love Kaede and Shuichi together.

Mugi is cute and lewd!

New thread, two Tenkos!

Why do all kaedefags type like this? It took me a while to figure out you're not ESLbot.

I want to tend to Ouma's needs.

yoohoo

Mine too.

>I suddenly feel... Charitable!

I love Kirumi!

How much money do you need?

The more I think about it the more I believe the killing order made sense and tsumugi had reasons to follow that order, so she could make the killing game move forward.

nice.

Does Mugi spit or swallow?

Conditioning Saihara into becoming a girl!
Switching out his pants with skirts!
Switching out his boxers for panties and bras!
Planting make-up and floral-scented perfumes in his bathroom!
Complimenting him on his girly lashes and silky hair!
Pointing out that girls wish they had skin as pure white as his!

Interesting, could you elaborate on this user?

botto is super easy to recognize.
her filename Always start with IMG_****

I always knew Tenko was the best girl.

It's pretty clear that they remove the clever and helpful people first to force Saihara to be more independent (Amami, Hoshi, Kirumi, Kiyo)

pls one with boys

His real talent is picking open wallets.

>Kiyo

How did Pooichi manage to woo an amazing woman like Kaede?

I love Toska!

Koko! What a lovely OP. Saihoshi is underrated.

I don't think Kiyo is very helpful. He probably could be if he wasn't psycho.

He was one of the only people in trials who helped out and didn't spew nonsense. He was insane but at least he wasn't a retard

He was always going on about humanity's beauty though

He was one of the smarter people in trials.

I love her stinky sister!

Maki exists to be given hugs and tender kisses!

If they wanted Saihara to be more independent they should've removed Kaito and Maki as well because he really depended on them.

>Saihara
He's a bit clumsy but learns relatively quickly. He's self-conscious though and he tends to ask too much questions during the act because he's afraid he's not doing it right, which can be annoying.
>Gonta
He has no idea about what to do, he'll try his best at first because he wants to be able to pleasure his partner like a true gentleman, but his animalistic instincts will soon take over and he'll most likely end up chomping your dick off.
>Hoshi
He doesn't suck dick, if you ask him to do so he'll just slap your ass and shove his own cock inside your mouth until you become his bitch.
>Kaito
His grip is too strong and he uses too much teeth, he's just plain terrible. He's enthusiastic about it though and really tries to do his best, which is kind of cute.
>Kiibo
His mouth isn't build with that kind of fonction, if you try to shove your dick inside, the mechanisms in his mouth will just rip it off.
>Ouma
He's good at it and knows all the right spots, it can become really frustrating if he decides to be a little shit though, he'll edge you for hours if he feels like it and sometimes will just fuck off in the middle of it and leave you with blueballs.
>Amami
He has lots of experience but he doesn't like sucking dick that much, he just does it to please you. Good but nothing mind-blowing.
>Shinguji
Pretty good, he knows a lot of different techniques from a lot of different cultures and will always come up with something new. What he likes the best is having his hair grabbed and his mouth fucked roughly, he tends to make unholy throat noises though, which can be really off-putting and kind of creepy.

Nah, retards depending on retards just keeps things going.

We all know normie Shuichi was a detectivefag, but what about the others?
I'd think normie Kaito would love Celeste for her ruthlessness and love of money.

Only emotionally. They were both retards

If you weren't a speedreader you'd notice he actually helped out, especially in the second trial

Saihara was the only loser that joined the game because he was a fan

Thanks!

This is pretty much normie Maki

You forgot the spit swallow part

Normie Kaito is just the guy that keeps saying that you can win the game by killing everyone else one by one and it'd be super easy.

It's an old fucking pasta

>one by one
Taking everyone out in a single blow is the most optimal

Maki probably thought Celeste and Gundam were unironically cool.

Yeah, but he seems more like a guy to beat and stab people to death instead of making a trap or using explosives.

I love Naegi!

Normie Hoshi being a Kuzufag and begging for a cool mafia storyline

Gundam is cool

this
>take poison
>take antidote
>prepare breakfast
>spike breakfast with poison
>invite everyone
>everyone eats, including yourself
>after the deed just drink the antidote

she noticed the sleeping alpha within him

It's an old pasta, I didn't write it, but:
>Swallows
Saihara, Shinguji, Kaito
>Spits
Gonta, Amami, Ouma, Kiibo
>Forces you to swallow
Hoshi

>he actually helped out, especially in the second trial
Such as...? The second trial is one where most people actually helped with the case, even Gonta with rope part.

t. Sayaka

Normie Kaede being kidnapped and forced into participating like everyone else

I love all headcanons of my darling!
Tell me what you think he would be like.

>everyone eats, including yourself
>after the deed just drink the antidote
O V E R 1 5 0 IQ

Gundam is cool because he goes for it 100%.

Amami dying first was for pretty obvious reasons and I think I don't need to talk about it. Kaede tried to get everyone together and took the lead role, which was pretty much her death setence. Hoshi showed to be pretty smart in the first trial, not only he talked about the possibility of the mastermind talking or leaving a message to amami but also about the possibility of the library having secret passages so I don't think tsumugi would ignore that. Using toujo she killed two birds with one stone. After that you had characters like korekiyo and angie who were smart as well and tenko who helped during trials. After that, it was just a matter of time to kill ouma. Kill iruma was nice for her because she could get rid of her trying to install anything in kiibo or any of her inventions getting on her way. She failed in the chapter 4, trying to kill ouma but got him in chap 5.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl.
Can someone post the V3 bonus mode character stats chart? I need to figure out what I'm doing here.

why is autism cute?

Shut up Junko

Gundam IS cool.

t. Maki

Anxious moeblob.
I blame you for making me love it.

He likes feet

Kirigiri is so ugly

Who is more useful as a robot, Kiibo or Nidai?

He pointedly tells everyone he's NOT goth, goth is for losers.

He's the type of guy that seems cool at a distance and once you get to know him you realize he's just spaghetti with a pokerface.
The germ mask makes me think he's either a neat freak or super considerate about the well beings of others.

Loves siscon anime but never had a sister, so his wish is to have one as his SHSL persona