What price do you think ETH will be over the weekend?

What price do you think ETH will be over the weekend?

10,000 Niggerwatts.

haven't heard dat meme in a long time

56$

at least 60

man this is a new way to get rich or something?

$53. It'll be hard to break that without some real news.

>he forgot about the time traveler already

69gorillian

time traveler? what do you mean... help me out bro

a time traveler came from the future about a week or two ago and told everyone ETH was going to pump big on April 14th, tomorrow

>Actually believing this

$53

Testing the previous ATH

77 dollars

$43

It will kill the hype, so less than $35.

This, then it will drop back to $50 for a day or two then it will go to $80 over the next week.

Wait, is this why people have been shilling the 14th?
There isn't actually an upcoming announcement? Just John Titor?

Pretty much, this is the most tempted I've ever been to short crypto in my life.

$30

0.05 xbt

Yeah, I've seen that thread, too. I don't even know what he's talking about because Etherscan is showing prices under $50 for me, and in any case wouldn't have any way of knowing about secret transactions.
Plus, if major corporations were buying up secret ETH reserves, there's no way they'd be doing it at twice market price.

Not really. There's also expectation that a new "big name" company will soon be announced to join the ethereum enterprise alliance.

Also ETH is coming to japanese and chinese exchanges.

Also alphabay said they will start accepting ETH on the 1st of May.

There was something else but I forgot.

>Not really. There's also expectation that a new "big name" company will soon be announced to join the ethereum enterprise alliance.
We're not getting any news on this until May though. There is no reason to expect it to climb in price in the next couple days unless you actually believe the time traveler shit(or at least think he's some kind of insider that's LARPing as a time traveler).

at best. probably drop sink back down and settle around 48

We should be eye to eye with bitcoin first then let the world decide.

this one?

MOON

Chinese billionaire ?

Chinese billionaires
Japanese billionaires
Alphabay adoption
Eth is the new bitcoin circa 2013

>Eth is the new bitcoin circa 2013
Incoming crash confirmed.

So you're saying this is the top and it's about to crash?

I have a strong feeling the 50 wall is going to be broken this time; I really doubt we will be seeing 40's ever again.