/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Soon™. SKSE is in Alpha and not intended for all users, but SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs and more mods will come with SKSE.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for mods now, but SE is the focus of future mods (Beyond Skyrim among others)

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!g6h0jBpL!juhLvi3Y_DWpdYRB45V4WtaJ8LyxsbP2-WVH_4T-G6U
mega.nz/#!grxVgKzR!Y4pucIj0_grQUWb7jdASHM3kD90FO1Zv46bPqU2WFP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude, immersion

Same.

We got a nice Immersion guide on the OP site.

I want to cuck Snakestone!

Immersive immersion.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

>/tesg/ still exists
Pathetic.

>not a new IP

Happy six year anniversary errybody

Who is the best mom tesg?

Here's to another 4 more years of Skyrim.

Morrowcuck...

Any single /tesg/ girls that want a husband?

So it's confirmed the patheticposter isn't Clones?

it's cumtears himself

>t. clones

Does anyone know of a mod or a method to allow a keybinding to toggle the compass in Oblivion?

It's Brave. Remember, he really wants to kill /tesg/ once and for all.

May another game series come and free us from the circular hell.

Who is thr worst shitposter in the history of tesg?

She's so boggle-eyed and cute.

Glenmoril will save us.

Izzy

Clones.

Noe that the dust has settled, we can all agree that Cumtears did nothing wrong, right?

When can I rape You?

>not a new ip
>only 12 ips

>Snakestone is the biggest shitposter pretending to shitpost against himself
4D chess

Silly boy, she's the one doing the raping.

>muh IPs

Lmao

No

I rape you

Explain how. Write a good fapfic.

clones for sure

/tesg/

Tell me about the character/concept that you've never been able to complete or perhaps even attempt because of asset or mechanic limitations.

Alternatively, a design that you've kept, thats end result was vastly different from your original concept.

Mine for the former is a harpy lady, which I've not really bothered to even try yet because it's going to be a proper nightmare weighting feathers that aren't shit.

>SKSE is in Alpha and not intended for all users, but SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs and more mods will come with SKSE.

>tfw I wont be able to mod SE to my taste before christmas
>tfw WoW classic is probably years away
>tfw just finished witcher series, completely
>tfw I just want to cave in and enjoy some sandbox rpg for a week before going back to work

I'm a compulsive tab:er plus LE just has to many issues on my hardware.

How should I sate my rpg thirst?

Jellyfish girl. Wanted to base one off comb jellies and put glowing designs on the body.

>Tell me about the character/concept that you've never been able to complete or perhaps even attempt because of asset or mechanic limitations.
Werebaboon, Bioluminious Argonian, Devil Bringer arm with glowing fire wrapped in bandages, automail limbs for both arms and legs, lion khajiit head mesh thats good, good afros/dreads, soul-gem steampunk esque flintlock guns, pirate battles, drug lord empire quest mod. to name a few

a basic waifu

An incredibly wealthy and influential noble who worships Boethiah in return for promising to enslave every man woman and child in Boethiahs name to the Tamriel banking system.

Basically George Soros in Elder scrolls

a good waifu

Some sort of Dwemer machination for Cries - I wanted her to ride it Xenoblade-style, or become it like in NGE. I found a mod which let you ride around in a giant mech, but it was basically a mount and came with all the caveats of that. Later, I replaced the player character Werewolf form with this cool Dwemer thing I found in one of gg77's mods, but found the sounds and growling were putting me off. Replacing all the Werewolf sounds with hissing steam and gears whirring would also effect all Werewolves. So in the end, I ditched the whole thing.

What does that have to do with a philanthropist like Mr. Soros?

Technically your right

Should have used the Rothschilds for a better example

Oh I get it, you're one of those conspiratards. Try blaming your incompetence for your woes instead of innocent jews.

-My sentient plant person, heavily inspired by my GW2 Character
-A misplaced Ratgirl / Skaven inspired by too many hours in Warhammer
-A masculine male Elf ( my pawn in DD)
-A mermaid. Fantastical. Horror. I wanted a fish head
-a elf girl who failed a major necromancer rite and disfigured half her body.

...there were many more but I was put off by the limitations of the human based head mesh for almost all of them. There only so much you can do with Racemenu or ECE. Afterwards, I would likely need unique hairs and clothing...it would quite a bit of investment. The the limitations to posing and animations would creep in and annoy me so I just stopped. Admittedly laziness got the better of me, as necromancer failure girl only needs textures.

As a huge fan of Cries I'm very disappointed to hear this.

Are you being ironic right now?

Post your latest screenshot!

What is still remaining out there that hasn't been done in terms of Skyrim mods? What would you all like to see?

I'd like to see a way to change NPC appearances in RaceMenu and save them, but considering that hasn't been done in six years I'm guessing that engine limitations just make it impossible.

I think some more Oblivion nostalgia mods would also be nice since there's so many Morrowind ones.

newest I can post

I'm not. Go back to /pol/.

Make me :^)

What did Peryite do to deserve his station?

Why does Peryite take the form of a true dragon while SKyrim is full of Wyverns?

A giant blind lich holding another wizard and good combat

>true dragons are half giraffe
I guess.

Anyone got a link to a mega with sexlab in it?

A dwarf. Not one of those piece-of-shit Dwemer. A dwarf.

>le generic barbarian slut
>le generic vampire slut
>le generic werewolf slut
>le generic humanoid slut
why is tesg bankrupt when it comes to creativity?

Nihil novi sub sol

Yeah, it sucks. I just used Dwemer Power Armour and gave her a big sword in the end. You should do more with your plant girl, she's cool.

Can't.

who, who, who, and who?

Here's the (you) you're working so hard for.

not an argument

>there are lefty cucks in /tesg/

that explains the pedophile presence here

>Humanoid slut
Explain this, I'm confused

>his character is a person
literally pissed my pants laughing

Your mom.

Because when every opinion about people in the inner circle is dismissed as shitposting, so noone tries anymore. Elitism ruined this general

>link to a mega with sexlab in it

Why can't you download sexlab off LoversLab?

A gritty homeless man turned assassin with a haunted bone knife that collects tiny shards of souls and drives him mad with their screaming.

A gentle and slightly effeminate paladin in silver armor that genuinely wants to help people in simple ways.

A deep-woods huntress that worships the All-Maker, born to a small family in the middle of nowhere, with no ability to write and a distaste for city foods (sweets, alcohol, cheeses).

A massive orc monk that travels from Orc stronghold to Orc stronghold, to test the worth of orc leaders and teach the ways of Malacath. Fights with a giant iron bar as a staff.

Also I've always wanted a special form for Ak'Chazar, where when casting big spells his bones fly apart, arrange into a circle, and the spell is cast from between his dislocated jaw and his skull.

Most of these I can't do because I'm really bad at faces and can't make the character look exactly as I want, or don't fit the general tone of the game.

there aren't a lot of textures to choose from.

Using student accommodation shared net and it's blocked. Don't really want to have to ask the landlord to unblock it.

Anyone use the Be with Healer mod? I find it drops my FPS by a lot once I pick a follower to be a healer

I like to think that Peryite was once the most powerful of the daedra, but fucked up somewhere and ended up as the least powerful. Fitting for him to be a true dragon then.

I guess I can upload sexlab to mega for ya. Anything else you need? Like SLAL or Sexlab Matchmaker?

aren't the daedra kinda locked in a sort of stasis because they can't change? Jyggalag if he is still canon was a special case because ALL other princes conspired against him iirc.

calm down clones

Just go do it and give the link.

relax my epic redpilled kekistani friend, it's just a joke

So if I have Skyrim SE installed
And I'm on a shitty hotspot connection (and it's all I have for a few months)
Then am I fucked in terms of mod availability?

A well-written non-Mary Sue female character with stunning looks, yet realistic armor and weapon choice.

>Because they can't change
Daedra are the closest embodiment of change next to Sithis. Jyggalag was just autistic.

mega.nz/#!g6h0jBpL!juhLvi3Y_DWpdYRB45V4WtaJ8LyxsbP2-WVH_4T-G6U

mega.nz/#!grxVgKzR!Y4pucIj0_grQUWb7jdASHM3kD90FO1Zv46bPqU2WFP8

Enjoy

how do I figure out my character's personality and stick with it

roleplaying tools, music, movies, books, living life, inspiration comes different to everyone

sticking with it's easy

Just to let you know, Mary Sue characters are usually the most interesting kind of characters. Don't fall for the "normal and realistic" memes that creatively bankrupt pseudo-intellectuals spew.

I tried filling out and autism chart but I couldn't even do that.

you can't name 10 mary sue characters

Thanks man.

That other guy wasn't me by the way. I feel that I need to point this out as he seemed to come of a little discourteous.

I write down what kind of person you want them to be, build that and when scenarios come up you defer to your character traits and the situation for a general idea of what they would do.

>who do I want them to be.
>what kind of person are they
>what kind of person do they want to be
>what do they want to do

No problem man, have fun doing unholy things in your Skyrim.

Name top 10 RPGs of all time, I guarantee you that all of their characters count as Mary Sues.

The canon incarnation of all TES player characters, Geralt of Rivia, Cloud Strife, VtmB's main character, JC Denton, Commander Shepard, etc.

alright I'm not great at articulating things like traits and personalities but I'll try looking up some stuff. Keeping consistent will be difficult I'm sure.

Are you the same dumbass who unironically defended CT's vampire story the other day?

>tfw I've been trying to make a character with an ambiguous moral background
>always end up being a Mary Sue
Just don't bother about it, become a slav and drink until death