/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #154

Party at Chazz's house edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>Jesse Anderson is currently roaming GX world. His drops are useless
>The KC Cup is live now. Reach Lv 20 by the 19th to advance to the 2nd stage
>Espa Roba will be roaming soon
>Pegasus and Paradox Brothers can now be found at the gate, and are unlockable to everyone forever.
>new big box is out with gladiator beasts
>Champions Vigilance and Machine Angel Ritual has been limited to 1, and Red Eyes Spirit has been limited to 2
>the balance skill now isn't 100% predictable and the creator skill has been changed to give more meta relevant cards

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (VERY OUTDATED)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>when sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it's gives the most XP
>using the modded APK to farm WILL result in a ban eventually
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're are really unsure about what to buy, Dawn of Destiny is a solid choice because it contains the components for Naturia and Phoenix decks. Both have fallen off the meta but are still viable up to plat
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph
>Level up Alexis for a free Spell Shield Type 8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RL_h0VNF8eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Jy41lEmMD44
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>his entire room is just a bed
Why?

Red dorm is shitty
That's probably why he hired people to build a new section of the dorm for him

that's one fucking huge bed

What are good cards to summon level 7 monsters to the field quickly?

I'm trying to make a neo space deck but you only get two oversouls to get an easy Neos summon and the only neo space monster with any survivability is glow moss but it gives the other player a free card every turn

Because otherwise how would it fit all the bitches he's going to chazz?

Graveyard dumping+Birthright or Soul Resurrection
There's also Tribute Doll but it's requires a bit too much

The Chazz is only for Alexis

Tribute doll is pretty good actually

Might try putting a couple of those in and see how it works

For a Neos deck youre options are 2 O Souls, E hero necro, or 2 ancient rules. If you want to dump them fast to the grave just run a couple of e hero blazeman

WHEN?

Someone used a card in the kc cup that destroyed my entire backrow and it really caught me off guard, I didn't even know that sort of thing was in the game

is CA still good with the ritual card at one

It's not a sure thing victory like it used to be but it's definitely still a top tier deck

it's still t0 even
I mean, it's slightly easier to beat but the engine is still way too advanced for duel links

Anyone have a magnet warrior deck? Want to try it out

>The virgin beta electromagnet warrior
>The chad alpha magnet warrior

that was likely straight flush. remember never to set 3.

I've only been playing for a month and it took me by surprise since I'd never seen it before.

I was mad as fuck since it wiped out both my ancient gear castles too. Still won though since the guy using it was a 30 card deck scrub using level four beaters

>Mind Scan, Balance, Restart
>2-5 in extra deck
>not playing Gladiator Beasts
CEASE

Anyone still playing Odion or has Crowler killed him entirely? I'm trying to play some Trap Burn cancer but it's more or less an auto-lose to Ancient Gears as is.

I want to play Odion but he never drops the cards I want to use

Odion is probably the least used duelist in DM

Never

I miss dorm life

I used to take a friend's dirty briefs to use them as a fap rag before taking it to the laundry.

It's pretty useful in golem decks.

This is the worst.
>set econ
>Bestiari will pop it
>don't set econ
>lose to Dakini

>early thread
kys retard

>cyber gymnast

So anons, help a nigger over here; I'm playing KC with various (shitty decks) trying to not meme much.

Anyway ended up with a Kaiba & Joey deck that somehow are good in not losing that much or hard

Kaiba Peak performance

>2 RMetal dragon
>2 Kimodos.
>Twister.
>Draining Shield.
>Ultimate providence
>BEWD
>2 Michizure
>mEmeny controller
>Wonder Ballons
>2 Vorse Raider
>Exploder Dragon.
>2 Mirage Dragon
>Flamvell Grunika
>Hieratic dragon of nuit.
>Xing Zhen hu

As I type this I realize RMD is kind of a wasted slot.

>Inb4 Why the RMetal Dragon instead of more BEWD

Thats not a meme deck user, thats just terrible. Youd probably have better luck running the dragon structure deck than that mess. Never run REBMD.

That's why I said I'm trying not memeing much. I know it is kind of all over the place, hence the post.

You don't want to see Joey's.

Lay it on me.

>Alright, time to win my rank up duel

Joey Field of Warriors:

>Greafried the swordmastah
>Gearfried the iron knight
>Swift Gaia
>Buster Blader, the destruction swormastah
>Dark Magician of chaos
>Battleguard King
>2 Marmiting Captn.
>2 X-Saber Waifu piranha
>Divine sword Phoenix blade
>2 Enemy Controller
>The warrior returning alive
>Release restraint
>Michizure
>The golden apples.
>Draining shield
>A hero emerges.

>playing CAncer
You deserve it

I want to berserker soul that Weevil

What should I be using instead of them

Is electric overload worth it?

pretty epic.

me too,man.
no, i guess so if you wanna play ninjas.

what's the cheapest deck to farm lvl 40 guys with 6k+ points?

It varies from character to character
GameA usually has decent farming decks

How much ebin?

Seriously, it is unbalanced as fuck. Ideas aynone?

What are some good beginner decks to build? I just started playing the game and bought some premade based on Yugi's first ability (the Yami one)

>tfw rare metalmorph didn't protect myAncient Gear Golem from Order to charge

feels bad man

Silent Magician control decks are actually fun as hell. Youd be surprise how many people just stand by and just let SM lvl up until its too late. Should have made one earlier

>play against 3sd ninja deck
>play SM lvl 4 in attack, set econ and super rush
>3sd summon Black ninja
>attacks
>super rush on my SM, choose dark
>pauses
>ninjutsu art transforms Black for another Black
>attacks
>gets destroyed by super rush
>pause
>attacks with grandmaster sasuke
>econ it, put it to sleep
>another pause
>transforms sasuke into another black
>attacks
>gets destroyed by super rush again
>long pause
>disconnects
This is some next level stupid. Also why is everyone rank 17 suddenly playing Ninjas?

What is wrong with this meme deck? I had way better results with a shitty naturia deck.

Get more Dakini and bird.

A friend just bought me Legacy of the Duelist. Pretty fun so far. I haven't played YGO since '09, what's a good deck where I can keep stacking attack points on a monster card to the point where nothing can compete?

You need Safira. Not because it's a better boss monster than dakini but hymn of light has the same effect in the graveyard as machine angel ritual

There's probably better traps you could be running that synergise with the deck more than mirror wall.

>tfw you accidentally autoduel Jesse when you have your cerberus deck equiped

>tfw still haven't got a crystal beast mammoth

Who else /DLvMax/ here? I didn't need to do it, but I wanted the gems.

What the fuck? I was about to win a match when I lost due to time limit that wasn't even a problem? Konami what the fuck? I was playing Naturia for fucks sake how the fuck did I time limit?

Konami will fear the samurai

>guy ritual summons Idaten using Shinato
huh okay, so he's using the angels as a draw engine for Shinato... not as good as pure angels but still a nice idea
>then uses idaten to summon relinquished
good fucking god what is this abomination

So, does his relin get a 1000 atk boost? And if he absorbs a monster does he keep that boost? What a strange idea.

>Ancient gear brainlet chains SRH to his own rare metalmorph

Oooh boy

No it doesn't keep the boost, and I had a phoenix that revived the next turn lol. Suffice to say I won that duel

Sup, latefag here, I'm using two main decks for KC Cup. My Silent Magician Deck and CA Deck but I can't get over Dlv14, I will win three or two duels then proceeds to lose two or three again and rank down.
What changes should I do to rank up? I could've avoided so much bullshit if I have Atem's Destiny Draw skill but I already gave up on getting that.
Pic Related is my Silent Magician deck.

Why do you have that many SMlv4 and not more Horus? Put more lv6 and 4 for Horus. Also get more consistent with your traps.

My CA deck, Should I grind Alexis now and get a 2nd Cyber Petite Angel?

I swear it’s always crowler faggots that love running the clock

I tried to get MW user, I tried.....

>Why do you have that many SMlv4 and not more Horus?
Also because I'm a lucklet and always get High Level monsters in my first draw even with restart.

Wall of Disruption is a thing you know.

You could use less traps or spells.

>Wall of Disruption
Already have one.

Get more.

Just hadn't my first ever duel against that weevil burn deck I've heard about.

I beat him to death with a Horus lvl 6 and enjoyed my lethal swing when he tried to change its position with econ, or when he wanted to use mask of the accursed, pause for a short time, and then realise he had to use it on the parasite

No phone and your autocorrect, I did have that duel

Enjoy being banished forever.

>mfw winning against REZ with my Genex deck

SAYONARA, SUCKER!

I've been seeing much more AGs than CAs so far. I'm getting pretty sick of seeing Crowler's ugly mug all the time.

Can't wait for Red-Eyes with full support in Duel Links.

Crowler's theme is fucking boring as a duel theme, too.

How did they hit it so out of the park with Alexis' theme and missed so hard on Crowler's?

>being this wrong
Crowler has the best GX theme, you uncultured pleb.

Maybe if you took those dicks out of your ears you'd be able to realize how wrong you are, user.

People actually play this game with the sound on?

>he ACTUALLY thinks Alexis' shitty 2hu ripoff theme is better than Crowler's patrician tune
LMAO NA NO NE

Nigga, do you know how fucking bangin' some of those duel themes are?

youtube.com/watch?v=RL_h0VNF8eQ

>mfw the guitar kicks in

>He likes ohoho baguette baguette du fromage over smooth ass piano that rises and rises as the duel goes on

Spell or trap?

>Go against ancient gear cancer
>I go first
>Send Phoenix to graveyard with fire king island
>Opponent surrendered

Kind of afraid to invest in floodgates. Will it get powercrept any time soon?

anyone got a good trap deck based around tiki curse and apophis? i have no idea how to make it work

>uses cancer deck that was powercrept
>complains of other decks being cancer
user, I...

Not so powercrept anymore when everyone these days is stacking their backrow with wall of disruption and mirror wall

Maybe Chain Reaction Odion and a bunch of other traps?

So I finally got my second Skyblaster, actually neat; both abilities have been useful so far, and made some changes you all suggested. Problem is I have one Card Guard and feel hesitant dropping another monster out in fear of bricks. I would like to keep the Storm+BBS+Wild intact since it literally wipes fields but I'd also like to see how two Palabyrnth would speed up my skull game with Skyblaster out. Unbiased opinions and advice?

Official duel theme tier list

>God Tier
D.D. Tower Boss
youtube.com/watch?v=Jy41lEmMD44

>Top Tier
Final Boss Pegasus
Arkana
Crowler
Ishizu/Odion

>High Tier
Yami Bakura/Yami Marik
Alexis
Pegasus
Mako
Aster/Chazz

>Mid Tier
Paradox Brothers
Yami Yugi
Kaiba
Yugi Muto/Tea
Jaden

>Bottom Tier
Mai/Joey
Rex/Keith/Weevil/Bonz

>Shit Tier
SD/Floating Ra Jacket

gee who woulda thought
the problem is actually working towards the wincon, best i could think of is burn but i don't know of any burn traps

Aren't those usually good as quick tribute fodder? Might as well make a tribute deck.

Stick in tribute dolls if you want to be extra spicy and go for the two tribute monsters

not a bad idea but that's not really taking advantage of tiki's effect at all. will consider it

real killer though is the limited S/T space and the fact that they're still clogging said spaces even when summoned thanks to their mechanics. maybe i shouldn't bother

>Arkana

My nigger. Playable when?

Tiki Soul's effect just isn't worth it without a good trap monster. So far there's tiki soul, embodiment of apophis and machine king. None of those are really worth the trouble of wanting to keep them after they're destroyed.

Embodiment of Apophis is a reptile normal monster so you may also be able to use evolution pills decks with it