New Interludes Summoning Campaign 2-11 / 15/11
Ozzy: 12,13
Sanzou: 10,11
Kerry: Every day
Tawara: Every day
Serenity: Every day

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Chains of the Fool, Poison Sting, Hero Proof.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fgoproject/status/929544945660149760
docs.google.com/document/d/11_nd5kMg22xIjDrTTGvRCheEGLHN_0dqWcFKiUZf3jc/mobilebasic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony_punctuation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I miss the KnK event

Same. I wonder if DW will ever rerun collab events

Muramasa when

Cyka blyat.

Why /alter/ is fine with official memetranslation?

Friendly reminder that Atlas is your friend. Don't listen to Clock Tower propaganda.

I-It's not possible to get a 3rd gudaguda rerun is it?

Is any of the story with Muramasa in it translated? I can barely find any EoR translations, how did Agartha get more TL interest?

I just want Shirou content

twitter.com/fgoproject/status/929544945660149760

NEWS.

Halloween event shows that the 1st events are no longer rerun, each event only gets one rerun next year I guess.

Because they're mostly SEAmonkeys and/or people who barely speak english to start with. Hence, the half-baked translation and shitty memes really get them going.
Gotta admit, never found a group of people quite as hooked on stale shit than the SEAmonkey group.
>still using facebook for game groups
Come on now.

I'm not fine with it and will never will.

Ere-chan when?

>another useless lancer

>Is any of the story with Muramasa in it translated?
First half of the thing is translated on some google doc, I lost it though.

NO
DELETE THIS

Hopefully never. Less rinface and tsundere garbage the better.

She can't be worse then Sakura.

Chicken.

Next halloween :^)

docs.google.com/document/d/11_nd5kMg22xIjDrTTGvRCheEGLHN_0dqWcFKiUZf3jc/mobilebasic

>DW gives her instinct

She might end up being pretty good, you never know with DW.

Some think it "fits the event"

Sure, blame the localization on that if you want.
Doesn't change the fact character tones got changed, tons of NA memes got forecefully inserted (unless nasu put those in?), or that the seashit that gave it the OK to go through missed tons of spelling mistakes/grammar mistakes/incorrect skill names.
But hey yeah let's blame it all on Nasu because the translators did their job perfectly /s
Fucking cockriding seamonkeys, go home.

FGOG BTFO

I'm actually a bit surprised the seamonkeys didn't localise shit like Hideyoshi and Motonari to Washington and Jefferson.

>didn't update when halloween started
Wew

>user says gil has clairvoyance but isn't the eyes shit as merlin and solo got, citing his actual canon entry about clairvoyance
>gilfags' reading comprehension is so fucking abysmal that believe he said he said he didn't have clairvoyance
>user proceeds to elaborate how it works
>gilfags are so retarded who hunt a shitty summary which confirms what the user says and pretends they were validated

Is there anyone as stupid as Gilfags? Tragfaps?

> /s
what?

>unless nasu put those in?
You're complaining about memes in the localization, but you can't actually read the original text to be certain if they weren't already there?

Kiarafags.

You don't need to read Japanese to know a meme like 'all according to keikaku' wasn't an original part of the script.

>perfectly /s
Is this another meme from /alter/?

It's almost like I'm dealing with seamonkeys defending their own.
I should've just /s'd everything since humor goes right over your noggin.

Now we can live the true FSN experience

>isn't the eyes shit

>I had no need for immortality.
>These eyes foresee the future to begin with.
>There had been no reason whatsoever to fear death
>>These eyes

> /s again
what the fuck does it mean?

That curry looks like shit

What are the odds of getting the lore without using apples for someone having to use someone else's Okita?

>not knowing /s
Problem being the site we're on, I'm not even sure if trolling or actually this new

t. Kirei

>tfw I'm never gonna get Nobu because I started last May

Tell me which site do you often use that /s thingy.

>gilgamesh headcanon > actual canon
As expected of the same idiots who actually bought Gilgameme's bullshit about him being too strong for the Moon Cell war when the materials explained the fact of the matter was that he was more like the Dunce of the class that got kicked out for being a nuisance.

What was in the script originally?

>/s
???

I think you're in the wrong thread

From memory, 計画通り

Are you actually using figure of speech as fact over how Nasu explains the process and his NP entry? Really? I guess Emiya never held anything on his hands.
I'm sorry he isn't a Grand Caster, user. Maybe next time you should stick to a more realistic headcanon.

Stop baiting the retards.

The whole scene looks...
Wrong.

Damn, he's sweating like a pig

Putting 'all according to plan' and letting the audience meme it to 'keikaku' themselves actually would've made it better.

Once again.
Why did Shirou rejected Kirei's offer to eat some mapo-tofu?

>Grand Caster
Literally no one argued he was. The argument was that, as a Clairvoyance user, he was a candidate. Not an actual Grand. He outright says so himself in Babylonia that he isn't a Grand.

Shirou was worried Kirei might roofie and rape him

The event itself is for meme and comedy though.

What the fuck is /s

>Shirou was worried Kirei might roofie and rape him
What does Kirei looks like? a catholic priest?

Read the scene again. The entire premise of the scene is that its a Chinese restaurant that is famous for using way too much spice to the point of being crazy, Shirou knows about it. Kirei likely enjoys it because its so painful for him that it feels good in an odd way. The scene talks about how if he stops eating he won't be able to keep going its so painful, so he doesn't stop, he keeps piling the food into his mouth like its an active volcano. Entire scene Shirou is repulsed yet interested in how Kotomine can keep eating it. Other people mostly avoid that place, Kotomine is probably keeping it afloat singlehandedly.

Redditspy here, /s is used here frequently, it indicates what you're writing is sarcastic. Redditspy out.

If the localizers can't tell what would come off as cringey while working, they need to be put down. Keikaku memes were funny years ago, at this point it's a tired joke.

I want to taste Kirei's mapo tofu!

>unironically using "dude I am OP"
>Warring States period instead of just using Sengoku period
No

sasuga based redditspy

so the people complaining about the perfectly accurate NA translations are redditors hmmmmmmmmmm????

More like you are in damage control trying to fit mongrel moron in the grand club accept it your golden boy got powercreeped

>What was breakfast?
Answer the question, Mash(u)

So did you give up at the clairvoyance thing?

I think she said its rice and salmon

Facebookspy is here. Everyone on FGO group are happy because that meme. Heck, they seems excited with the whole memetranslation in the event.

>as a Clairvoyance user,
He is, but he doesn't have the Eyes that Sees Through All. His clairvoyance is SPECIFICALLY an active NP which is tied to his consciousness not his EYES.
We see him using his Clairvoyance in Babylonia. We even get info out it in a fucking profile. He doesn't need to have these eyes to get Clairvoyance, I have no fucking clue why you're obsessed with this.

>candidate
He's not.

Look, since you seem to be passionate about this. You're quoting CCC which is when Nasu brought back the idea he was a seer of the future. He didn't even care to explain how, he left it vague which arouse the whole shebang of "but why did he job so much?" Cue to Nasu making some shit up. He didn't even bother to explain how he in fact 'sees' the future until FGO.
But now we know. There's no future sight involved. Which also solves most plotholes that created the attribute.

>He outright says so himself in Babylonia that he isn't a Grand.
No, he does in the time temple.

>He is a candidate for grand caster according to jap fans
>candidate
>He's always left out wiki that lists Grands for a fucking reason
>list of Grands
See what started the whole argument in the last thread? See some misunderstanding here?

>rice and salmon
What kind of breakfast is that? You let one jap inside Chaldea and now everyone has to eat like nips

>Warring States period instead of just using Sengoku period
Now when could mixing those up ever lead to repercussions in the localization?

>everyone I talk to is the same person

In other words, the food's hot.

Really hot.

Imagine being stabbed in the tongue and then having salt rubbed into it, and you'll be on the right track.

This restaurant's infernal seasonings have given me a general distaste for Chinese food.
It doesn't help that the manager keeps adding "aru" at the end of every sentence.

"……"
And now I'm entering this terrible dungeon willingly.
The manager will bring a menu as soon as he sees me.
That'll be the end of it.
At the very least, I'll have to order something that uses sweet vinegar.

It'll turn out horrible if I order something like twice cooked pork, and mapo tofu is out of the question. That stuff is dangerous. It'll melt my tongue. I hear the judge of hell pulls out your tongue, so such awful food could easily come from there. The manager traveled abroad to train his cooking arts, so maybe he trained with the devils.

>Fgo group run and used by seamonkeys
Silly facebookspy, seamonkeys aren't people. Their opinion is invalid.

Gudao is canonically Japanese

Pretty sure it's older than Reddit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony_punctuation
>It is common in online conversation among some Internet users to use an XML closing tag: . The tag is often written only after the sarcasm so as to momentarily trick the reader before admitting the joke. Over time, it has evolved to lose the angle brackets (/sarcasm) and has subsequently been shortened to /sarc or /s.

Cat-tongued Nips aren't welcome in authentic Sichuan restaurants.

>o jap fans
Quote this "jap fans."

But I am (you)

>quotes from the reddit wikipedia

>Official memetranslation.

>Kamen Rider Ornac

Give it to me straight Gilbros. Are we getting BTFO? Is Gilgamesh's Sha Nagba Imuru so useless that he cannot use it while conscious?

Roman is a huge weeaboo. Which is sorta understandable since he was reborn in Japan, so it's indirect nipwank in making Solomon's second nationality Japanese.

Well atleast its true

the whole *spy thing is a joke.
At least, here's hoping it is.
/s originated around the same time /thread did on imageboards and forums, full form /sarcasm
seashit kiddos all over

Question, is Tomoe good or not? She's rated 7.0, lowest among the 4* Shimosa servants in appmedia but I feel that is not quite accurate

She also eat pumpkin for whatever reason

This one also true.

It's not supposed to be a battle-worthy skill. It's more like those 'dream seer' skills that are present in most literature about kings having dreams of the future and all that, only more legitimate real.

She's rated low because she doesn't excel at anything in particular, but she's decent enough all round.

>A continuously invoked-type Noble Phantasm. In regards to this work, the only Noble Phantasm he performs the release of True Name is "The Treasury of the King".
>Although it is in a condition of being continuously invoked, one can also assume that it is being intentionally restrained.
Literally right there in his profile in FGO. At least make an effort yourself.

He probably taught Mashu that senpai shit.