/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Qualityquill Edition

/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favorite cases or characters it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases, Investigations and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit
Be sure to check there for the Quickstart Guide!

>Gameplay footage?
Streams are usually on twitch, evening US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases there via guardlytheguard, lawfuldickish, and toodamnsmug, or their corresponding youtube channels.

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

>Archive Initiative (for case recordings)
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A-2r36taNbZEM5Q3dGVXFIZnc

>How to create black footage for the 3DS games
docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

>News
No news of note

Previous thread:

my man QQ did nothing wrong

Second for Verin needs to be bannued

G R E G

Greg?

Tell me about your last case!
Did you win? Gimme the highlights and the fun bits!

Just grabbed the full download
I got empty slots though with names
Example-Phoenix
No portrait but it says "phoenix"
So I click it and it gives an error saying it couldn't find the char.ini
Same with a good handful of other slots
What do?

Get the actual full download. You either didn't get the right one, or you installed it wrong.

Shit you're right
I reread the dl doc
I glanced it before, read that if an update wasn't included it'd be in the purple and clicked the full game and left it at that
Oops

At least it's an easy fix. Enjoy AO, user.
Remember: you're here forever.

Truer words have never been said
I joined during the /v/ days and stopped playing right before 2.0 hit
Back again. The ride never ends

Cute Gina!!!

bump

I won, but as prosecution, so no one is happy.

Had good cases last weeks. But the server really struggles to get single cases going.

She's not as cute as toby

/aog/ feeling sleepy?
Just remember: there will never be a sequel case to LSP ever again

Calling up the girls right now

Doggos are cuter than everyone, but Gina is cuter than all the other girls.

Why Blackquill is the few chars to come out from SoJ and DD?

Don't worry. We have BFTs now.

Which namefag besides Verin should we bitch about in this thread?

(You)

tell me your name and well bitch about you, you abrasive faggot

Because he's just so silly and earnest, despite his edgy look

Memes?

No. Only Verinposting.

So, aov, what do you have to say about that gyppo meme loving fuck today~? Maybe you want to talk about that attentionseeking old cunt who swindled her way into becoming admin instead and now just circlejerks in the ao discord while bro does the actual day to day running?

>been trying to make time for a case
>can't
Horrible feel, any good cases I've been missing out on?

Not really, been a slow couple of days

The thread's been reflecting that, wonder what it is? Is it finals or exams or something?

ILA. Annoying as fuck waifufag, god-awful steno that spawned a wave of equally cancerous copycat stenos, railroads cases, only plays one character, makes low quality emotes that somehow pass.

Alan. Won't stop pushing those fucking god awful chrono cases he premakes and railroads. Bitchy and responds to all criticism like a child.

Alan's a solid prosecutor, at least

I'm happy for you, user.
Sometimes, the guy's guilty and you gotta prove it to them.

((case?))

/ban barnham

ILA is a qt tho

A cute tumor is still a tumor.

Who are you?

A vote for Paul Atishon is a vote for freedom!

What is that even trying to say

What's the channel with a lot of the cases uplaoded on? I think the guy who recorded them used to be the host or something, he recorded the cases in the first weeks of the game, dunno if he still does it.

Guardlytheguard for the early stuff, Lawfuldickish for everything afterwards. There's a more detailed list in a pastebin in the OP

He made it the star part of his findings with no consideration of the impact to the case. Because it was his favorite kind of cheese.

Ay mate how to witness work again?
>you gotta see something that incriminates the defendant but you cant be too direct about
How about I didnt see shit
>yea that can work

Shut the fuck up, Noise.

Just say you saw the crime happen, bam you win.

But that's too practical and boring. It's way better to say that you saw the crime from across the street through your bedroom window while you were getting plowed by your boyfriend and you didn't see who it was.

Pengo Wren for CC stuff.

Better yet, you saw the defendant walk into the crime scene, then you took a piss, then you saw them walk out. The prosecution will certainly put you up as their first star witness!

This guy walks into the courtroom, plays his music, and slaps your steno's ass, what do you do?

Play Debeste Reasoning

Kick him out from the trial and remind him that Smt is better and that was a Smt themed case.

Gumshoe pls stop

Shoot him with Portsmeme.

Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright in a nutshell.

Fuck you Layton

The first two titles are reportedly compilations due out between April 2018 and October 2018. The first is said to be a compilation of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney − Justice for All, and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney − Trials and Tribulations. And the second is said to be a compilation of Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney − Dual Destinies, and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney − Spirit of Justice.

The third title is reportedly a new mainline entry in the Ace Attorney series planned for a worldwide simultaneous release on Switch and smartphones in late 2018. It is said to contain five cases at launch, and feature Phoenix Wright as the protagonist.

Rip the dream.

>and smartphones
>smartphones
>>>>>>>>>>smartphones

IT'S

OGRE

Some slut who used to be admin, and now she provides under the table oral support to god emperor Bro.

>She

I haven't seen Simon in such a long time, where the Simons at?

Dead. He did nothing wrong though.

We need to bring him back, our lad does not deserve hell.

I hope it's a woman. Otherwise, our subadmin is a divorcee (male) to a male and that's even worse.

>tfw lived long enough to see the server run by a literal faggot

I see him a lot in cases.
Keep the dream alive, user.

>Feature Phoenix Wright as the protagonist

I mean, we still need to resolve the Trucy and Apollo thing. Will probably be the last Wright game. Unless they somehow bullshit him into another one. Poor Wright never gets a break as Ace Attorney mascot ever since Apollo's flop.

I remember that.

Railroaded as fuck wit 2.

>implying it'll ever be resolved

Reminder that supports are U S E F U L

Of course they are, supports always help out.

Why are you so fucking dead, /aog/?

Because Verin killed us.

too busy making decisions in arcade.

what kind of decisions?

edgy ones apparently.

>Implying the pointless relationship of two shitty characters that make Phoenix look uncharacteristically retarded for not resolving deserves one full game just to resolve it.

What will change about these characters if they find out. Trucy literally says she already considers Apollo a brother.

And that's why it'll never happen

You don't understand, Capcom needs the money

Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective

Wonder what happened to that super cocky Sissel main

Ded. Like a lot of oldfags.

Why do all the good players leave, AOV?

the virgin lounge

THE CHAD CROSSOVER COURT

either didn't have the time or couldn't bother with the drama. gotta shill on /v/ this winter if we want to regain some oldfags and gain newfags

The virgin lead vs the chad support

Because tired of the game.

>THE CHAD CROSSOVER COURT
user, you liar, that's the virgin arcade wearing a hat. The chad cc is fucking ded