/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Upcoming Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/1ea4314587d1c94e08fee70ec6aa14dd121658ef

>Patch 4.15
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/8a0c5c5c8801f1cbad3cd505e1cf0357d85a55cf

>Patch 4.11 Notes & Logs
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/aee832c2c57456a26f36531c78380e74202d0d75

>Callback Campaign:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/gRv9GMrH

Previous:

STORM OF BLOOD
BORN FROM BLOOD
OF OUR FALLEN BROTHERS

BORNE UPON OUR HAND
CRADLED IN OUR ARMS
SWELLING IN OUR HEARTS

RAISE YOUR WEARY HEAD
HEED THE CALL TO ARMS
RINGING IN YOUR HEART

I regret glamming into a cat

Ala Mhigo was a mistake.

STORM OF BLOOD
SHIT OF BLOOD
COMING OUT MY ANUS

best race is catman, roeman, and highlanderman
fight me faggors

GUIDE US
O MIGHTY FURY

GUIDE US
TO VICTORYYYYY

>tfw I without noticing save every lala picture I see

I NEED SERIOUS HELP

why would you center an expansion on one of the least played races (highlanders) instead of cats? half of the expansion is pointed at lizards which was huge for the people that were fans of them but literally nobody cares about worsthyurs that look like mutt goblins

Nigga you got like eight buttons tops you gotta keep track of at that point. The fuck you think you're gonna accomplish with parsing Titan HM when all you gotta do is not die or fall of the edge like a retard?

Fyrefest RP in costa del Sol when

Raen are the SUPERIOR race.

Why don't Au ra get cool shit for their horns?

ugly

>half of the expansion is pointed at lizards
xaela
most of it was pointed to xaela
xaela are uncommon, however in balmung you cant even turn the corner without seeing a raen
also cat culture is boring "oh fetch me some worm meat for our nunh so we can have our fertility dinner" or "tell the wildwoods to stop being mean to us chopping down twrees the elementals are faggots anyway and we need more wood for shelter so we can breed to make moonkitties :3"

Honestly we should have just gone to Garlemald itself instead of fucking around with Ala Nhigros in the latter half

>Warrior gets turned on when she is brutally slaughtering things.
>Forced into a really long fight, really pent up.
>Grabs the nearest White Mage
>Inner Beast
>Pacified

cat culture sounds fun

also did you forget about that huge plot about the raen underwater or something dude?

>Inner Beast
>Pacified
It was Beserk.

YOU UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARKSIDE

Yes but Inner Beast sounds better for fucking the WHM on the floor.

>huge plot

All I remember from that blip in the story was they're sea hermits and probably eat kelp. Also something about a princess.

I want to put a price tag on a cute Au Ra girl's horn

I'd just like to see some moonc@s that aren't fucking outlaws and bandits.
Much like I'd like to see Duskwights who aren't generic moustache-twirling villains and/or of House Dzemael.

>It doesn't matter because I say it doesn't

How can I play Idubbbz in FFXIV RP?

I will now proceed to pleasure myself with this fish

You mean nothing about a princess because that side plot was optional. I highly doubt the average player finished that whole arc.There are people who likely didn't even start it.

>Doesn't do any side quests
>Surprised he doesn't learn shit about submarine scum

What's the shortest skirt in the game? Besides the Miqote one

Would you call the healer af1 pants a skirt?

>princess
>of a tiny as fuck village on the bottom of the sea

>says something is a huge plot
>it's a fucking side quest

NIG NOG PLEASE.

>Implying implications so I can sound superior

>There are people who likely didn't even start it.
Unlikely, since it's how you unlock Shisui.

Open your eyes senpai.

Raen are literally the suncats of othard
down to their orgin
sons and daughters of the DAWN FATHER
dawn meaning sunrise meaning worshippers of the sun
they are also the ones who gave up their cultre to wander about the ones who did stay are boring bubble people who have no affairs with anything while being weak.
you never run into raen combatants in game
you run into xaela combatants even outside of the steppes
xaela represent strength, power, and dominance. which they probably drove off the inferior raen from their native homeland where the raen hid away from everyone while some blended in with people because they couldnt fight
also they are hookers and sluts
xaela>cumscales

le one guy

Sounds good.

And it's completely optional.

It doesn't even cover up whats underneath!

I started it, but got bored to tears with how much of a wilting lilac everyone in that fucking bubble was. Didn't even finish the side quests after that and kept following the MSQ. The Xaela quest line was somewhat underwhelming, but the huge battle was refreshing. Then it went back to boring.

The vast majority of those don't even have names, much less a part in the story.

>this skirt

which DUMB heckin catboy is the dumbest??

add a few hundred pounds to that guy and it's the average /xivg/ poster.

Maybe if they didn't have it pulled up to the belly button like an idiot it would.

>you never run into raen combatants in game
Shisui of the Violet Tides exists.

Too bad its WHM only

That's a nice catgirl. But why does she think she is a raindeer?

>Actually believing this meme

those are mutants
bitches taller than a damn highlander

I don't know what this set looks like, but the PotD gave the coat to me and I love it.

Looks like outlaws or bandits to me desu

post smug

No they're not you fucking retard, they're normal Raen brainwashed by the boss

man potd giving out this shit to noobs was one of the worst descisions se ever made
why the fuck do they hate crafters

okay, now tag every single mooncat hostile mob
all of them even the duplicates

>actually believing they aren't
I'm willing to bet this general is 40 some balding fat fucks who play cat girls almost exclusively.

that's the original first tier of coil gear!
Aka the lv50 raid stuff

no they are legit tall
also of course they are going to be raen in a castle but where else do you find them?

Do you know a fflogs alternative for potd? or does fflogs have potd too? I can't figure out how to use that site, nothing appears on the page of the character I wanted to check.

Fuck off back to the 90s with your ebaums shit

No no. Leave it like that

Did I do something to upset you?

is it ok to dress as a slut if you play WHM?

Gosh do I love these bottoms.

No, they legit are not. I play max height female Au Ra and they're barely as tall as I am.

Can't really complain, there's more iconic mooncats than suncats.
Khloe, zhloe, armorer guildmaster, minfilia mother, m'naago mother, nashu and the reporter were all given major roles.

Meanwhile a lot of the suncats are forgettable even though there's a fuckton more npcs than mooncats. There's the Y tribe cats (yshtola and ymithra), m'naago, the RDM guild master, the maelstrom lieutenant and that's pretty much it.

All of those aren't bandits, the ones that have a more generic bandit look are wood wailers, aka, gridanian military forces.

That wouldn't take long, they're concentrated in 2 very specific spots. One is on south shroud and it has this mooncat for fate boss. Forgot where the other spot is, but it also has a fate with a male mooncat.

>yabi two tails
>clearly has one tail
?????
also M'naago is a suncat

Do you enjoy having your character wear them or other wearing them.

They're more cool looking outfits then ones that make you look like a slut. Most of the time people just use the same gear. So it gets stale after a bit.

The second one is in the front.

The princess at the least, would be close to 9 or 11 feet tall. She was clearly pumped with magic though.

The others, why the fuck aren't the females that tall normally? God my dick gets so hard tanking that place.

are you standing next to the captain?

>major roles
I think we have very different definitions of "major roles", user.

>People whining a bunch of prozzies didn't get more representation
Raen serve no purpose other than allow the player a different scale color and to fill NPC brothels.

Oh cool. I'll have to do that dungeon next, speaking of.
As you wish.

I'm only whining about how fucking tiny they are. Seriously fucking hell. Gimmie BIG lizards SE!

Yes i know. her mother is a mooncat though.

For me having a major role is having more than an appearance in one quest. I mention rhiki for example because she's a dungeon mini boss, other than that she never appears anywhere.

Hnnng I cant thank you enough /pet

tfw max height female Xaela.

Both.

she's so cute

D'aww thanks. Here's another one for the road, "Look at these fucks I give"

Will maining WHM bite me in the ass?

I'm thinking of switching healers SCH > WHM when 4.2 hits but AST/SCH seems to be what everyone's looking for after prog is over and optimisation is happening

At am imposing height of 5'3? I'd still fuck her.

What gear is that catgirl wearing? Besides the maid headdress of course

Lala's are perfection, thank you for sharing.

No, nobody really cares about optimization other than the retards who live for FFlogs.

Current ultimate coil heal meta is WHM+SCH.

Whm is the best healer and dps right now

59 dungeon gear, but you can get some from doing the Scholasticate Quests in ishgard.

Sorry, I'm not into manlets.

The scholasticate outfit dyed white, the one you get from the subquest scenario from 3.x

Just play WHM. Lv 60+ you stop being s healer and turn into a death cannon.

I'm also Thumbsup Lala from a few threads back. I hope y'all are still being cool to your healers and yourselves.

>game gives a whole bunch of lore to a subrace to make them interesting
>give them each their separate bits of lore probally has the most lore about them than other every other playable subrace
>females were clearly supposed to match with the males
>but it due to people being idiots and lazy they share the same model and animations with their subrace thats the complete opposie of their culture
>devs couldnt even think of anything to make the raen interesting to the point that their dungeon is actually a sidequest
>besides shushi most people forget the lv63 quest strings besides hardcore raen players
>didnt even bother to separate xaela and raen like highlander and midlander which would have made sense regarding their lifestyles
remove raen

Will we fight Varis in the next expansion?

Would you happen to know the names of the pieces? I just wanna see what they look like ingame

max height female cats are still a head taller

>devs couldnt even think of anything to make the raen interesting to the point that their dungeon is actually a sidequest

Raen were actually based of the dragon clan that lives underwater on japan mythology. If you ever played okami they're literally representing the race that controls the sea dragon.

Maybe we'll see more of their sidequest like we got more scholasticate on 3.x