mega.co.nz/#F!nJEUgaKS!UdZXAwzMWmtjwfn_dFM3dg
gist.github.com/v1ld/1b019056471abcec23c2efdd5d3ef6d8
gist.github.com/v1ld/786a2b61296273dac2fe5aeba858b1a7
mega.nz/#F!RQoBEKaC!uyAfMXpgRdvc1CPBxocr7A
mediafire.com/?eb3nzh929em51
mega.nz/#F!Z01CVQgZ!kzFOBdGnnehBSk1OUQm6PQ
mega.nz/#!uoYinJ7I!Lqj2DNIAkaVkcFUa1PLZzj80cVhAFK5D-9zbU2Iy5KI
mega.co.nz/#F!BIISmQgK!KHZR01ljznUqJlcHUax-aQ
gsc-game.com/main.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr2&thm_id=23321&sec_id=22
ap-pro.ru/forum/36-10431-1
youtube.com/watch?v=4juIFmIqrf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>BugTrap, crash to desktop, freeze/lockup? Find your crash log stalker.
Check your Documents or game install directories for the xray_[your name].log file. If you can't find it, look in the location specified at the top of fsgame.ltx. Copy the last few lines from the log and paste them here if you want any help.

>Quickstart Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1cnQeURGCjHTRPOGJH8G5ijP1fw5vbVWSE7opABcBpNk
>Mod Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1JPA0hQZVJ6mSvTsp6Sy3CoAkObJOKeoPHEamDC19Lio
>Miscellaneous Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/103nyaAM5PKgBwuZ35jRbv7VM7tEcvi1Scv6boOMe1RM
>Start guide, beginner tips, and much much more
pastebin.com/FUPEbLiv
>HUD guide, modding basics, mod reviews, and AMK mod guide
docs.google.com/document/d/10yi79NUFhJrFO4hmGeKqaWSw35BJQv0Ve0OK94ioMEw
>Why Complete is bad and you shouldn't play it
pastebin.com/6AtetpMM
>Performance Guides, Steam settings
pastebin.com/nzXEevG7
>Common misconceptions about Shadow of Chernobyl game mechanics
metacognix.com/stlkrsoc/WhatYouKnowThatAintSo.html
>The Zone Manual: Every Mod You'll Ever Need for the True Ukrainian Experience
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121125400
>Pasta summaries, streamer listing and more
cheeki.violates.me/

No

first mod anyone replys to me with I might play it

Mods and Repositories | Often out of date; use only as a last resort!

>Shadow of Chernobyl
mega.nz/#F!Z7RjwaBS!PYNDw9ugMSojbpUDgIACHQ
>Clear Sky
mega.nz/#F!oqgWWK4K!PStfjPLon_3UpVU-atgQeQ
>Call of Pripyat
mega.nz/#F!1zAilAoZ!xw3kb1awC1csjv2dMlb7Mw
>Game Repacks + Modding Tools
mega.co.nz/#F!Ql5CSLxb!gNkfqg-xAUfYezLuMaFtYQ
>Downgrade Patches (drag-and-drop)
mega.co.nz/#F!M4BmDRCL!vfze70GSJDyv-HzWn7Dwww
>Unpacked Gamedata + GSC Backup HDD assets
mega.co.nz/#F!V5hBzKab!wF7fgX6m5Tq29B_m5EX69g
>Old Builds (dated from June 1st, 2002)
mega.co.nz/#F!kFtnBTSb!K-RlA1TVxlJGl86yE1c6fw

>Lost Alpha
mega.co.nz/#F!nJEUgaKS!UdZXAwzMWmtjwfn_dFM3dg

>Oblivion Lost Remake
gist.github.com/v1ld/1b019056471abcec23c2efdd5d3ef6d8
>Joint Pak 2
gist.github.com/v1ld/786a2b61296273dac2fe5aeba858b1a7
mega.nz/#F!RQoBEKaC!uyAfMXpgRdvc1CPBxocr7A
mediafire.com/?eb3nzh929em51

>Call of Chernobyl
mega.nz/#F!Z01CVQgZ!kzFOBdGnnehBSk1OUQm6PQ

>Don't have Call of Pripyat but want to play Call of Chernobyl?
mega.nz/#!uoYinJ7I!Lqj2DNIAkaVkcFUa1PLZzj80cVhAFK5D-9zbU2Iy5KI

>Xetrill's Modified LuaJIT for CS/CoP - improves performance, especially in script-heavy mods.
mega.co.nz/#F!BIISmQgK!KHZR01ljznUqJlcHUax-aQ
gsc-game.com/main.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr2&thm_id=23321&sec_id=22

Reach + Slenderman

OGSE 0692

how the fuck am i supposed to get ammo and repair kits in OP-2 after the traders exhaust their trade supplies?

I was actually going to do this today at somepoint

Link

ap-pro.ru/forum/36-10431-1

No idea how ive never seen this before

Guess you're not a man of culture.

Is Misery the best mod for CoP?
I never played vanilla and saw some graphic mods which make it look very good, Misery looks eh at best.

It's garbage.

I need more than an IGN review. Why is it garbage and what's better?

Everything is better now fuck off retard

you make me laugh user

>not kys
you're losing your touch

I'll touch you nigger

guess that means the mod is actually good since a brainlet nigger like you hates it

>touching
>a nigger

Yeah it's great, go play it and never stop
I'm not racist

Not the best.

Post your keybinds and get insulted by others.

>QWEASD, LMB, RMB, Spacebar = move/peek around corner, shoot, aim, jump
>C = always crouch
>CTRL = low crouch
>SHIFT = run
>R = reload
>X = torch
>Y = nightvision
>V = quick bandages
>B = quick medikit (rarely used)
>TAB = inventory
>T = PDA/map
>F = talk/activate/etc
>MB3 (index finger) = switch to grenade launcher
>MB4 (thumb) = ammo switch
>MB5 (thumb) = select fire switch (rarely used)
>F5 = quicksave
>F6 = quickload

Kill yourself

So, anons, I've played all three games already, downloaded CoC now and I am wondering, which mods should I used atop of it?

Kill yourself

That would take a long time to type out

>F5 = quicksave/10

Unironically com + last day, if you're into that sort of thing.

To whoever ported weapongulash to 1.5r6, fucking thank you.

I have a lot of work ahead of me now.

>Standard WASD + Q/E.
>Alt = low crouch / walk
>Shift = sprint
>CTRL = crouch
>MOUSE3 = Quicksave
>F7 = Quickload
>Mouse4 (thumb) = flashlight
>Mouse5 (thumb) = detector / nightvision / firing mode depending on game
>F1 = quick med
>F2 = quick bandage

The rest is pretty much default. I think it's pretty obvious that I'm a savescumming bitch.

>DUDE PLAY COC ITS SO FUN XD

>enter red forest
>crash
>talk to forester
>crash
>shoot freedomer in face
>crash
>climb down a ladder searching for artifacts
>find artifact
>ladder is broken off just enough so you can't jump on it
>attempt to bring barrels over with the excuse for a physics engine that is stalker coc
>jump on barrel then on ladder
>i obviously reach the ladder but i still dont start climbing
>lmao such is life in the zone xD
>reload earlier save before i fell into this pit of hell
>crash

Hahahaha stalker is such an amazing game 10/10 all time best gamER! HAHA slav magik am i right guys? CHEEKI BREEKI IS DAMKE I AM BORIS HAHAHAHA! SUCK DICK IN PETROLIUM HAHA KILL URSELF xD WE SDALGERS AND OUR MEMES AM I RITE?

WASD = standard
C = crouch
B = walk/low crouch
SHIFT = jump
SPACE = sprint
R = reload
X = bandage
T = medkit
L/mouse5 = torch
N = nightvision
V = GL switch
Z = quickdrop backpack
G = Drop
TAB = Item use slot 3
F4 = Item use slot 4
P = PDA
I = inventory
F = talk/use/etc
Mouse4 = select fire
O = Detector
F5/F6 = Save/load

In cased you wanted to fiddle with it but missed these, better sounds for the kar98 and nugget here .

Kill yourself
Fucking autist

A small aesthetic suggestion to the guy maintaining weapongulash. Use more uniform ammo box icons from mods like STCoP WP 2.9 and original outfit icons from the last OA. OA also has a nice icon for sleeping bag.

I already have those sounds, I don't know if I have them installed or not.

Whenever I reinstall I have to swap the default shift and space keys because I run with the space since I can just use my thumb for it, and it's the biggest key on the board, which is kind of useful when you're panicking and gotta go fast.

Mouse keybinds are more for fighting, fire selection and torch I tend to use during combat or while entering dark rooms, T and X are self-explanatory because when I'm hit I want to heal ASAP.

I wish there was a keybind specifically for throwing hand grenades, but scrolling to 4 and pulling the pin with the main mouse button is good enough I guess.

This is what raw unfiltered rage looks like

Just started SoC, never played stalker before.

Fascinating.

Just a heads up.

Way late to the party and just started playing Misery. Where the fuck do you find food at? I have no money to buy the stove and gas to cook mutant food, will I die if I don't eat soon?

>just started playing Misery

You can't die of hunger.

Kill yourself you fucking worthless sack of fucking shit

Hey FF, since you mentioned wg, you have any idea what ltx the PU scope that goes on the nugget's in? Barely has any zoom on it, so want to bump it up a bit.

>git gud

Hm... It really takes your noggin' for a joggin' when you think and finally realize that this picture is a meme and doesn't actually play out like that way in Misery. Especially if you aren't a complete retard.

???

>Meme picture for a meme mod

Sounds about right.

I don't know... Cause with this loadout and taking one dangerous sip of an energy drink at full energy, I can sprint across the entirety of Zaton with maybe one or two stops.

Maybe if people weren't fucking bad and realized that eating food = energy, they wouldn't have to stop every five seconds just to recover stamina. More on that, maybe they shouldn't pick up a fuckton of things without realizing that having a fuckton of things will weigh you right down to satan's left nut. It's really simple once you understand how to not be a retard at the mod.

But is it fun

I mean... I, personally, have fun playing Misery. It's pretty good once you learn how to not be total garbage, but, I don't understand the question.

I mean sure it seems tedious at first, but it all flows very smoothly once you get the first like two-three rookie missions done.

Are you a man? Or a woman? Answer me like a man burning with passion or a woman filled with love.

No

Well found it, seems to be the 4x43 one, but modifying it does jack. Has a zoom factor of 19 on it too...

Without scope.

With scope.

>you have any idea what ltx the PU scope that goes on the nugget's in?
I haven't figured that out yet, I just installed it last week and haven't even started to make changes to it other than minor things like merging in hand grenade stats.

What I am going to do, if I have time away from the studio and writing is I'll come up with some balance changes to the stuff that itemsoup adds and port over weapon balance, as well as re-balance some of the newer guns and calibers.

Then when I'm done I'll release these things as separate ports, it was my intention from the beginning to make a CoC wounding specifically for STCoP/Weapongulash, as well as vanilla, but it can also be exported to AO, though OWR has its configs embedded in .db files, so I had no luck with that.

If my balance changes get ported over, I'll work on loadouts and trade, because that is where I left off before 1.5 dropped.

If you found it but modifying it doesn't do anything, you obviously didn't find it. Is it even a scope, or just a consumable that swaps the weapon? If you have to take it off with the scope removing item then it's not really a scope.
Either way just do a find in files for the display name and trace the string id back to the section.

Same scope, fixed on the SVT. That's most likely since it uses the SVT zoom factor though, but throwing it in there as an example.

>OWR has its configs embedded in .db files, so I had no luck with that
Come on FF, I know you know how to run an extractor.

I do, but I don't have one on hand, the one I did use was for CoC's vanilla .db files, I could just ask Balathruin for the raw configs to edit.

Forgot muh image.

Well found it in the ltx using the name from the wpn_crosshair dds. But now that you mention it, it does seem to be a consumable. Alright, will give it a shot at searching for it somewhere else for now. Thanks

The CoC unpacker is literally just a batch file for bog-standard converter.exe. Drop it wherever the db is, open a cmd window there and use this:
converter -xdb -dir owr -flt \configs -unpack whatever_the_db_name_is_i_dont_remember.db

Yeah, I know I could just re-write the batch file path to extract the appropriate archives, I was just thinking that before I got back to post here.

Thanks, I'll try it.

>and port over weapon balance, as well as re-balance some of the newer guns and calibers

Please do. Did something similar on the fly by comparing the ones from wounding with the ones in wg, but only played around with the weapons, precisely with just hit power and fire distance. For the missing guns did a very rough ratio in comparison to the main ones, but am pretty sure they're all over the place.

user matherfukcer etc etc

I outlined in the CoC wounding's config how to do it for pretty much any mod, so anyone can just read my tables and re-write them themselves.

The thing that I haven't done, is balance calibers that aren't vanilla, so things like .357, 7.62x51, .338 and .50 will all get a look and proper makeover, the last two especially will be changed more for balance sake for hunting the larger mutant types than just pure realism, and that's because there's a compressed damage ceiling with rifle rounds against NPCs.

Wohoo, thanks for the tip, Stalker, shouldn't have been looking for scopes in the first place it seems. Scoped version zoom factor was in the nugget ltx itself, right on the bottom.

You didn't answer me that means it's not fun.

You're welcome

Akeenaw mister stalker

ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHA

Privet o/

Loot food off the tables at the skadovsk like the starving amateur you are, that should keep you going for a couple days unless you chose the Assaulter class (in which case you are basically a diabetic).

If you're a Sniper, get yourself a Hunter's Kit ASAP and get used to eating Boar Chops and the like once you can buy a cooker and a mess kit, if you're Recon, stick with store-bought food. If you're an Assaulter, consume everything in your path regardless of taste, sanitary concerns, or human decency.

A few other newbie tips:

The Ranger Station on the right side of the map is a respawning loot pinata of bandits to farm 2-3 times a day in case you're having economic issues aside from food.

Don't bother trying to collect artifacts until you have a gas mask and either a Heavy Overcoat or Sunrise Suit, and even then those will just barely let you begin to fish around the most baby-tier anomalies in the area.

Lastly, don't take quests until you are prepared to do them immediately upon accepting them. The quests that involve NPCs spawning elsewhere can get royally fucked over due to the NPCs wandering off or getting into fights, since they spawn immediately upon hitting accept and everyone can see a quarter of the way across the map in MISERY.

So I'm gonna play coc warfare as army starting from cordon checkpoint to remove every single stalkers from the zone

But just walking up to rookie village and start shooting from the hill seems retarded to me. I'd just become an easy target for everybody to shoot at
So my question is ,in real life , when ground troops have to capture a place without the help of vehicles , how would they do it ? Using snipers ? Bombing the area with mortars ? The thing is rookie village doesn't really have a high strategic point to do that

Why tell him to buy a Hunter's Kit?
It's just an infinitely reusable knife, it doesn't increase meat output at all.
Just buy a cheap knife for skinning and buy a new one once it gets dull.

uhm... how about no?

Fuck off you blogging cunt with a crosshair and autism

>REEEE CROSSHAIR
you seem like the autist here

>crosshair

Reddit club is 2 blocks down at

better have grenades and end quest early

How do I make coc more enjoyable

In 2 hours at garbage I gathered more money and goods than in all stalker games combined

Install 5 layers of misery

Call of memery is fucking dead

Atleast it was when it got out

I literally got like 7 random NPC from swamps to Red Forest and nothing else

Playing SoC, at the warehouse in garbage just below Agroprom. It's hitting 8PM, is there anyway to rest/pass time or am i going to have to do Agroprom in pitch black?

>all those crashes at the X18 laboratory with OGSE
>two fucking burer and a controller in the last room

ZRP add the sleeping bag in the settings
alternatively dont be a pussy and go stalkan in the dark

There's been like 2 different missouris since then, pick one and hope it works
Agroprom in pitch black is best agroprom, do not miss out on the opportunity. Skipping time is for faggots and thankfully there is none of that in SoC.
>0693

There is not. That's actually almost good timing, nice things happen after midnight.

Scope on an ak47 Y/N?

I always feel like I need scopes in coc
Lot of long range fights going on

Literally fucking take it off when necessary you single cell organism

>That's actually almost good timing
>go stalkan in the dark
>best agroprom
I'll do it but i have fuck all for ammo for my rifle and my pistol does piss for damage.

>nice things happen after midnight.
if i start getting fucked by bloodsuckers whilst all i have left is my silenced pistol i swear to god

I went to agropom at 4am and I managed to steal the documents without being seen

Then I suddenly unleashed hell on the 3 army guys at the northern door and escaped without letting time for the other guys to react

Don't worry agroprom is where you get all sorts of new shit and tons of ammo, if you need some mental support just listen to this youtube.com/watch?v=4juIFmIqrf8

The thing is I don't find it realistic at all

You must zero a scope everytime out take it off in real life
I'd feel like cheating if I did that

Holy fuck, you should just play misery instead, you'd feel like at home you autist

you didnt get ammo from all the bandits and streloks hidey hole? are you unloading all the enemy guns you can get like 30 bullets per gun if your lucky

He's in garbage you fucking illiterate cunt