/owg/ - Overwatch General

Despite everything, Tracer will always stay the same Edition

>New map and new hero coming soon, new short out now
>A whole bunch of Blizzard-themed skins are getting added into the base game (Nova Widowmaker, Protoss Orisa, stuff like that, ETA 2018)

>New offensive healer, "Moira," now on PTR
youtube.com/watch?v=6ETybQd4uRE

>Latest animated short
youtube.com/watch?v=sQfk5HykiEk&

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/junkrat-the-return-of-junkenstein

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21179257
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.co

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do I find people to play with, I'm a complete noob but I know how to use a fucking microphone and what an objective based shooter is.

Here comes T.Racer!

I want to bully Tracer until she cries!

Sombra online.

>4 golds as Junkrat again
How can other heroes apart from Zarya and Pharah even compete?

>Tracer will always stay the same
You mean an annoying retarded laughing maniac?

>first for best girl anyway

>8 minutes wait for """"fair""""" comp match
ha, that means you're getting a shit team

She should have been fatter than roadhog and ugly.

No I mean relevant to the meta.

>wanting ur mom as a character

Hamplanet stuffed into a junkmech that acts as her arms and legs.

Moiras breast envy!

Too bad blizzard is too "progressive" to ever make a giant hambeast that the other characters are disgusted with. It would have been fun.
What class would she be?

reminder to ignore pooey500 internet defense force

I'm already horny. Stop

>knock knock!

Who get the best candy? who get the powdered bleach?

Xth for daddy

Defense. Bitch ain't going anywhere quickly. It also puts her in the same category as Mei.

>will never have a threesome with Rein and Ana

12 minute wait just to be placed with 2 golds, 1 plat and a barely diamond

Fuuuuuuck

Cutie

Shimada sisters.

Why the fucking fuck won't they just release the Mercy nerf already, why is Blizzard allowed to get away with the game being borderline unplayable for so long?

What would her kit be?

>unplayable
git gud

>48yo
She probably has a ton of experience...

Why does Overwatch always make me saltier than the Dead Sea?
I only ever play it with friends anymore, and when I do play, it somehow feels worse than Dota.

Best weeb grill

>ywn play wow with young reinhardt
>ywn date young reinhardt
>ywn marry reinhardt
>ywn grow old with reinhardt

I didn't like her initially but the whole mad scientist being a massive weeb makes her endearing to me

she was in the music industry tho

youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg

Because stun mechanics in a fps is not, and it doesn't help that you only really carry on hitscan heroes.

Weapon master.
She has a stash of random junker weapons that break over use and has to pull another one.
Ult is dictated by her weapon. No weapon is belly flop that send targets airborne and away.

Wifey

Can't wait for all the stories in which Mercy is bullied, intellectually belittled or sexually degraded while they were working in Overwatch

If you can't enjoy it even with friends, it's definitely time to move on.

>shit cat not liking string cheese
A dog would have been smarter and chugged that up in no time.

This so much, stun is the worst shit in non-turn based games and non-moba.

Of course they had to add it because this shit was already stale in Warcraft.

Posting my slowpoke from the last thread

>just started playing again after about 9 months away
>used to be a Hanzo main
>always top damage, gold elims
>skills are a bit rusty, figure I'll work my way back into by playing tank or support
>every game is suffering, DPS all suck ass and can't get picks
>sr is sliding down and I'm almost in gold

I don't know what to do, every second game I'm forced to play Mercy and I really am not good with her, as easy as she is to play.

Couple of games I've raged after being steamrolled on defence, jumped onto Hanzo and raped face, like getting gold damage after doing 0 in the first round. But most of the time the team whines over the mic that I should switch back to mercy so the shitters can fluff about doing nothing as Genji or Mcree. I understand Hanzo is a wasted slot in the hands of many players, but "meta" DPS picks are pointless if they are played by useless petulant children.

Also, Genjis right click is now cancer and every 1v1 against him is him jumping all over the place like a spastic spamming shurikens.

Moira needs a skin like that

200 HP, 50 armor.

>primary
Throws javelins made of scrap metal. Fire rate similar to Mei M2. Unlimited clip.

>alt fire
Chucks an explosive javelin, Fury Road style. High damage, low knockback. Detonates on impact with an enemy, or on its own after a few seconds. Can be triggered earlier with M2. Can't be detonated midair. 8 second CD.

>Shift
Pulls out a big makeshift axe and spin2wins with it, dealing moderate damage in a spinning circular radius, kind of like a Reaper ult but less potent. 10 second CD.

>E
Plonks down a healing building like the TF2 dispenser. Does about as much HP/s as unamped Lucio. Can't be upgraded. 8 second CD.

>Q
Her and all allies around her get a bottomless and a much faster firing rate for 8 seconds.

Shit song, desu. Post Bowie originals.

Get a bottomless clip*

Normally I don't get mad at videogames. Frustrated, sure. But tonight, trying to play with two friends, I was FUCKING PISSED. Like 200% mad for 3 hours I accidentally ended up opening a system performance screen, then force quitting the game when I slammed my fists near my keyboard
Mercy is cute though

>Unlimited clip.
dropped like hot butter

Mercy best girl

This

>no attack where she bellyflops onto them or sits on them to crush them with her massive weight

>mercy

The real best girl

Remove that smut of this blue bord. Thirsty nerds piss me off so much.

>when I slammed my fists near my keyboard
Underage please leave. If you throw tantrums as an adult you might be autistic. Holy shit I fucking hate people that lash out when losing. So pathetic.

disgusting beaner

I've switched to Sym and fighting Genji players is hilarious. The second my beam connects they ALWAYS start reflecting only to see that it won't work and start to panic.

High skill my ass. Hanzos who panic scatter and have it fail are even better.

Say that to my fucking face and not online and see what happens

I probably do have autism

I can't even imagine having taste this bad

Can you fucking sombrafags stop for one thread. You're fucking annoying and always post the same shitty pictures.

>find new thread
>...
>

Don't see you posting what you like

Unless armored men puking up is your fetish

At least Mercy isn't Sombra

Will the Mercy nerf go live this tuesday?

And that's why you insult others, afraid to be disagreed with

God I wish, right now I only want Moira, but i guess they will take 3 weeks total to make the ptr go live.

You forgot the scuba sombra in the thong, or did you like that one.

Sorry to hear my man

Post what hero drawings you like.

Not one of them, but they are less shit than the Widowmaker posse

>Genji is allowed to have ability that counters 40% of ultimates on 8 sec cld (2 sec uptime)

why?

because dogs are retards eating their own vomit and other dogs' shit

Delete this

so what's an acceptable waifu?

So you shitters could have something to cry about. If he didn't have it, you would find something to complain.

See you in 3 days user

String cheese is essentially mozzarella. If you don't like that or react like a cat to it you are retarded.

>symmetra
>charge up beam on tank
>mercy flies in and tries to save him

I have no problem with it so

Is Zarya like /pol/? I hate how they ruined her redpilled side in the last comic when they retconned her hate by teaming up with an Omnic. That shit felt so forced down my throat.

Omnics are cold blooded killers. Just because a few of them like Zenyatta are chill doesn't mean a god AI like that sealed in the temple of Anubis couldn't send them back on a violent killing spree by overriding their code as they were during the uprising.

Fuck you Chink chu.

Yes, it was interesting to have two "good guys" who were racist against Omnics, it felt real and interesting amidst the rest of the world of OW that just blindly accepts Omnics and are happy go lucky all the time. But god forbid anything be interesting in OW.

What's the best snack to eat inbetween rounds?

>symmetra firing ball on our rein
>be zarya
>pop bubble, walk in it
>IS THIS EVERYTHING YOU GOT?

Release her already, this shit takes too long like Sombra

Who are you quoting?

dick

D.Vitos.

That would be then a very quick, but honestly I doubt it, because of the rest of the stuff on the ptr.

Have they ever pushed a change seperately?

All overwatch girls are a shit

She's worse

Sounds retarded, stop.

>That would be then a very quick
nice england

God I want Zarya to rape me so fucking badly

Widowfags are the fucking worst as well but they haven't been spamming for this long in a while.

BASED!

Stop posting about them
you'll wake them up

Good morning

Stop reminding me of the idito Zarya having her ult Genji-deflected at my whole team.

Yeah they already ruined the end of the last thread an hour or so ago.

are you rertarded? this board is 18+