>went into a bossfight with tonfas

>tried playing the game with Mouse and Keyboard

information
>nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Dragon of the North
>nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Defiant Honor
>nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Bloodshed End

>What does each element do?
nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Status Effects

>What should I do with the armor/weapons I don't want/use?
Check if you can donate any at the hidden teahouse for daily/clan rewards. Otherwise preferably disassemble them. You can also sell them to Tome or donate to Danjo at the Teahouse if you need a bit of extra glory or cash. Later on you'll be keeping them for Soul Matching, but don't worry about that until you get to NG+.

>The blacksmith is expensive, should I be using it?
You don't need to. Throughout WotSamurai and WotStrong you will constantly be finding better gear and builds don't matter so much. Soul Matching is expensive and intended for late game. If you do find a weapon you really like, try reforging it's effects using spirit iron, it's the cheapest and easiest way to improve a weapon.

>Why do people keep mentioning "smithing texts"?
Bosses tend to drop pieces of their armor and weapons when you defeat them. Very rarely they will drop a smithing text which allows you to forge their armor/weapon.

>Which clan should I join? (clan unlocked through progression)
Whichever one has a bonus that you think will benefit your build the most.

Beginner's guide:
pastebin.com/PkSN7nYt

FAQ:
pastebin.com/VEHby7kd

Smithing text list:
pastebin.com/d4gaLiHk

Unique helmet list:
imgur.com/vr1oLWu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BIikwfR-yOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for league of legends

2nd for Axe chads

REMOVE ONLINE REGION LOCK

why are tonfas so fun to use holy shit

anything wrong with a spear+tonfa build?

is it a straight up lock or what? I heard you could just change regions

Guys what content do I lose out on by not going online?

Clans

I'm going to up nothing but stamina until I can use a full set of Ambush Unit Armor and be lightweight.

>Still using that level 10 armour that has a 20% increased equipment drop rate because other, higher level gear has tedious stats like 8.33% more Ki damage to Yokai (Critical)

Is that important? The wiki for this game is dead as fuck and barely have any information.

I'm in ng+ and I'm still using lvl 40 iga jonin

lmaoing@u

>want to bitch about how bullshit abyss mitsunari is
>remember everybody who has progressed that far probably no longer comes here
sadness

if you want to play as your waifu it is. its also another way to get dank weapons

Why wont they help him up?

I'm about to get our of the first region, any tips for me going forward? :3

WHERE are the Odachi with elements

as someone focusing entirely on ninjutsu, I want to dump everything into dex up to 25ish then level every other stat to 10 or so, is what I'm hearing?

seems like I'll need to devote pretty much all of both my gear wheels for shuriken too

early tips?

So what should I be doing with all this garbage equipment i've been finding. I have a massive list of armor and weapons in my inventory that i will never use, and am not sure what the best way to deal with them and clean up my inventory is.

by the time you get one, you wouldnt want it on it

I just got some shitty odachi with fire on it. It's level 17 though despite everything else dropping being over 40

If I told you I wrote a 20,000 word Gay fan fiction with William and Hanzo, would anyone want to read it?

i'd hit that like my dad used to hit me.

Its based on your steams download location. Fucking retarded.

Hyotokko masks for when you meet blubber

farm the dojo ninja mission where you fight hanzo for his set, it has hella good ninja bonuses so get enough in stamina and skill to wear it

>20,000 words
are you crazy

bumping retarded question

Why wouldnt you

Bad scaling

>they haven't changed how ng+ works and you still have to fill that fucking bar
kuyashii

God the fucking textures stretching into oblivion

It's random when it happens but god damn

>Random bandit has textures stabbing you from across the map and you have to fight to go kill him because praying doesn't reset him
>Fucking yokai steps out of a portal and is blooming everywhere

bullshit, you've got to complete three missions per small increment and just complete the queen's eyes as soon as it shows up

>Summon a revenant to kill
>HERE HAVE SOME TEXTURES

>bought season pass while it was 50% off mostly because of the new weapons
>their skill trees are pretty shit

I should've looked them up first.

>finally kill the 2 tengu
>onryoki

Is there a level range in this game like in Dark Souls? For example if I was say level 90 could I play with people 100 levels above in any scenario?

Can you go back to a region once you have left it?

I was expecting this general to become utter shit with all the pcfag filth. it seem's they're keeping mostly to themselves.

holy shit

What the fuck is this bath house mission???

they're gonna fix the crashes... r-right..?

*slows you and tengu 1shots you*

You're pathetic

>Tfw just killed the wall monster at the start and my game crashed
the bath house was a mistake

No, but you get scaled down if you join a lower level mission

Yeah

why this
it was supposed to be over after the 2 tengu

So playing with people is only affected by downscaling? Thanks for the info

I dont need this shit its 2am

just wait for what comes after

>its a samurai yaoki goes fucking insane combo and 1 shots u

Just hit NG+. What's the best to spend my forge brownie points on and what should I do now? Do the DLC on NG?

What is coming after

Ugh.
I really want to like this game and i appreciate what it's doing mechanically, the combat itself is definitely a step forward. But the boring levels and shitty enemy variety REALLY drag it down.
What i'm saying is: What good is a great combat system when the rest of the game doesn't seem to take advantage of it?
Some of the bosses are pretty nice, i'll give it that, but the entire space inbetween the start of the level and them is a drag.

EXCEPT Mount Ibuki which i think is a pretty nice level because they didn't go completely overboard with their retarded convoluted corridors and it has more than 3 copy pasted assets throughout the level.

Are the DLC areas good at least, or is it just more of the same?

Are there any Naginata's? Or is it just spears?

Does the Hayabusa kusarigama do anything special? I hear the sword gives you Izuna drop.

Was the wiki abandoned? Doesn't seem to have any info on the last DLC.

Should I try to beat that duel guy in the first area now or come back to it later?

I'm pretty sure I dissembled one yesterday

you are deeply wrong, my man, both the DLC weapons are cool as hell

You can beat him now and it will be satisfying
Or you can come back later and feel like a cheat

Honestly, he's actually pretty easy with Odachi because his AI can't handle the range of Mid Stance Strong Attack as well as being able to break his guard pretty easily because the range makes it so he can't just immediately fuck off.

When i did him using Kusarigama on my first playthrough he was pretty challenging

there are some spears with longer naginata like blades but they're still classed as spears

the sword doesn't give you anything, he drops izuna drop as a skill on its own and is the only boss that does

Reforge cost and soul match cost. Then if you want, sell price markup.

I wouldn't recommend the DLC for a bit. It's not tuned for a fresh ng+ character. I'd get a good set of armor and a decent weapon at least. There are some nasty bosses in the DLCs.

Does Iai do more damage if you release on the flash?

I wouldnt say this game reuses assets, I've found the opposite, it feels like theres such a huge variety of shit its kinda overwhelming after a while.
Whats also really great is unlike Dark Souls, I havent found a level thats as boring as Lost Izalith or Dukes Archives.

>there are some spears with longer naginata like blades but they're still classed as spears
well a naginata is a spear, i just wanted to know if naginatas were in the game. i haven't seen any drop yet

>entered ng+
>i'd better hurry up and unlock the fourth region to farm magatama
>this happens

I think there's a quest that guarantees one as a reward now m8

>you'll never be her slave

Return of the Gourd on ng+ which is even further down the line compared to region 4.
Probably still going to farm some more though yokai ccd looks nice.

what do you do in the 4th region for magatama farming? grandpa bath house quest?

If I want to have the least stressful possible experience with this game, should I just do the Main missions and ignore the sub missions? I feel like theres some sub missions that even at a lower level have been full of rage inducing encounters.

Anyone else get the game frozen during coop?

Is there even a point in getting a 150 one? I farmed for one for like two days when the game came out but with the DLC there are items above 150

Yes.

used goods

Am i missing something or Armor of the Exceptional has a really fucking solid set bonus?

you're not, it's a badly underrated set

you can soul match it can't you?
it seems valuable enough to be worth whatever the cost of soul matching would be

Nice beard

Why the steam version is so shit compared to the pirated one? I played the cracked, and it was perfect, bought it, and now I have fps dips and fucking random crashes in the game...

Is there a way to farm Yasakani in DLC?

git gud

alright cool. What do you do exactly? Just rush the 3 tiles, kill the flying bolt & tengu and end the mission? Or is there a treasure chest that spawns them? I didn't get squat for the misison reward but I found some nice stuff in chests.

youtube.com/watch?v=BIikwfR-yOs

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems elemental damage only gives status alignments but overall enemies don't have a specific weakness to elemental damage

Oh shit that's nice. Thanks a lot m8

This boss fight against the guy on the hill would be a lot easier if the guy didn't have infinite poise. I'm thinking I'm underlevelled for it right now. One thing I've learned for those fights is that how you escape after being hit is kind of unfair. You can't dodge out, you have to start guarding. But the enemy can obliterate your Ki which means you get guard broken and then suffer a critical hit which will probably kill you. Unless I'm doing something wrong.

There's no conventional element wheel in Nioh. Every elemental weakness is pretty much individual to each enemy. There's actually a few cases where the best element to use against an enemy is the one they are themselves.
You're best off checking the yokai illustrations screen to see what each enemy's weakness is.

how do you unlock maria?

How do you unlock skins and are they worth using?

Hello anons.

I like to co-op and help people, but I'm new.

Does completing a mission for the first time, as a summoned assistant count towards the completion of that mission for you, or just the summoner?

Just curious.

Clear the mission "The Last Samurai"

No., just the summoner However completing it together in Yokai realm with a friend or random counts for both.

Man, Muneshige's lighting thing is bullshit.

Cool, thank you.

awoooo

how do I into spear? I feel like there's not much I can do with it I can't do with the kusa