>Create trading account
>No idea what to invest in.

Any tips, Biz?

Education

Short every one of these stocks

I live in Sweden, doesn't cost a dime.

hahahahaahaha

>doesn't cost a dime
You're delusional. It's all paid for through taxes. If you have no income now, you may not be paying any yet, but you will at some point. Nothing is free. If your parents live in Sweden and have worked during their lives there I can guarantee that they are paying for the education system through taxes.

Cool, but then it's calculated in your taxes to be honest.

Okay, so you mean stocks? If you are looking for something longer term, I have something. But it depends on how moral are you.. you want money? Invest in private prisons.
You have morals too? Invest in the green-bubble (green energy, lab-grown meat, etc..) the more futuristic the better, but watch it closely and take profit at the first sign of test failures.

BitBay.

buy bitcoin on coinbase.com
send it to poloniex.com
invest 50% in ethereum and 50% in stratis
watch your money grow

Taxes then, not something I choose to invest in but something I have to pay.

I'm on Veeky Forums, my morality is out the window.

Do you have any actual names of companies to invest in? I have been looking into New Age Farm due to it being so new and the future perspective on the legalization on cannabis, is it something worth-while or useless?

Swedish
Tall
No morales

Hnnnnnnnnnnnmmmnnnnmm

Find something you like and use and invest in it for ten years. Don't sell. Don't worry about trading technicals or comparing companies. Its mostly a load of shit in the long run.

Ethereum

what the hell is Ethereum? Another thread has the next great prophet telling us to buy loads of it as the price has shot up but the market hasn't accounted for it yet. How much does it cost right now? where and how can i buy it?

Invest in shutting the fuck up and reading books. Your underaged lazy shit.

What about you lurk more or ask Google? You lazy shit. I bet you are from Cuckland too

damn... I guess you put me in my place?

Yes, you lazy shit.

I thought I was the "Lazy shit"

Typical faggot from Cuckland.

I called you both lazy shits, because that's what you both are.

Buy NMM.

Buy a rape whistle and a gun.

Why NMM?

Refinanced their debt, paid off a bunch of it, and the Baltic Dry Index is going up.

do you know anything about NTRP? I read on SeekingAlpha that they were supposed to announce something about the alzheimer's drug/cure near the end of this month. Maybe SeekingAlpha isn't the best source of info...