>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Delayed until November youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM
>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE
>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-t-eD1NMlQ
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/edit#gid=792522375
youtube.com/watch?v=IfymWQP0mec
finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Wardrobe_Record
youtube.com/watch?v=G_vWcJ1UXOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FFRK > FFBE > Mobius

GIVE ME BARBARICCIA RIGHT THIS SECOND

FFT is garbage

Friendly reminder that discordwannabeecelebs are cancer that killing this general.

>Red cape dude has a spell that stacks with consecutive uses
>Also has a counter that casts a different spell if he gets hit
Nice game BEapes

what is that skin disease called

THINN

ara

Wasn't that patched some time ago?

I never noticed but her nose is Vayne tier.

>these heels make my feet hurt
Remind me of a girl I knew when I was a freshman in high school that was so desperate to be seen as sexy she wore high heels that were too small for her to school that ended up cutting into her ankles. It was cute in a slutty way.

She could poke someone's eyes out with her nose.

youtube.com/watch?v=l-t-eD1NMlQ
>not knowing non-lethal altair-snake

Anyone know which motes will be rewarded from the jump start coming out tonight?

>hates Jake and Reagan
>likes Lid
???

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/edit#gid=792522375

>I am pushing through the story just for Lid.
How horrifying...

Is Jake even supposed to be that much older than Lid? I thought he just looked older.

most of lid's characterization did go into the trash because of jake.
before he showed up, she was alright, if a bit jewish.

>hating on ourguy Jake just because he gets to bang THIS
you just know a triggered tumblrina wrote this

he's 28.
he must be using or something, because he looks much older.

She is plain useless

and Sakura looks much younger than 700, too.
looks literally don't mean shit in this game or any other JRPG for that matter.

based retard

His original look is pretty alright and looks properly 28.
This new one is like an edgy version of MADAO.

The fuck? Dude looks like he's 40

This Hojo raid is looking like an rng pain in the ass.

i always expected something like this before the cg's.
it's honestly pretty weird they made him look the way they did.

I remember seeing this pic before. It's a crying shame we didn't get exactly this.

whoops.
meant for

People on Tumblr have literally no fucking clue what the word "Pedophilia" means

just realize i still need things for my dark team, going to do one pull on the seph banner. Wish me luck.

Good luck!

Thanks mate. I did say I wanted mlre dark stuff and I did indeed get it. Only had his BSB before this so this should help him. A 15 hit dark attack after the 22 hit chain activation is going to be crazy

Nice pull and trips. People who I wish luck rarely get what they want, so this felt like a win for me too. I'm real happy for ya.

Man, FF needs a dank hammer wielding MC. Or an axe.
Just not one of those Nomurian ""weapons"" handled by j-pop twinks.

Hammers are lame desu

>t. nomurafaggot

>play ffrk for a week around the time it came out for GL
>lose interest
>start it up again
>start having fun
Any of the new banners good? I have a lot of mythril just sitting around.

Wait a few weeks for the FFTA banner

ETA on FFX banner?

nov 22 or 23 iirc

Threadly reminder Vayne Solidor did nothing right.

what he do wrong

>pulling on FFTA when the objectively better Orlandeau banners are few weeks later

23 November

Sure he can save but he didn't say what relics he has. If he doesn't have shout then it's at least worth trying to get Ramza's bsb2

Everything user, we've been through this before.

ara

Reminder to all those with Shadow BSB, put it up as your RW for this week. Raines BSB could also be useful too, for the magically inclined.
youtube.com/watch?v=IfymWQP0mec
Okay, so I'm possibly fucked with this MDO grinding thing. My understanding is that you get major dark orbs for speed clears, with 1 being awarded for a sub 60 clear. This guy barely pulled it off (59.95 seconds) and he's got a doublecasting Raines and a pretty good Seph. I have nothing for Seph and for native dark stuff, my "best" options are:
Garland BSB (endark and aoe command)
DKC BSB (no endark but aoe command)
Kuja BSB (no endark but aoe command)
Seymour (SSB=endark plus bsb has aoe, would not want to juggle both)
I saw that you need to bring Sephiroth and not let him get KO'd for at least the first time mastery, so for me that'd be one useless party member after the RW wears out. I'm almost tempted to pull on the current banner, which I was planning on skipping, but the odds I'll get something usable for Seph (which in this case would really only be his bsb) are slim to zero, chasing a lone relic will just bring regret especially when there isn't anything else on the banner I would want other than the bsb.
On top of all this, there's the time sink involved if you were going to just grind this for as many MDOs as possible. A full stamina bar would be 28 runs of the challenge at 7 stam a pop, and if this video is any indication of a typical run, that'd be 7 full hours of playing RK.

no implications of true hero. not degenerate!

just RW Cloud's USB instead

have they added penelos or vaans RW outfits? i really like penelos RW outfit alot, and i just learned that through all those anniversary stuff, i managed to get 4 vaan weapons. they are all insta cast so guess im leveling him up

No, there aren't any XII wardrobe records yet. Here's all of them so far, including JP:
finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Wardrobe_Record

Newfag here
When's the FFRK anniversary?

I think those, Snow and Lightning's LR outfits, Palom and Porom's TAY outfits and another pair I forgot about were the top results from a poll JP did for most wanted wardrobes.

in about 11 months

Doesn't necessarily have to be dark, a lot of enemies are also partially weak to lightning. It's been really long since this fight but I know for certain that I didn't have any legend dives and still managed to get under 60 seconds (no Seph) pretty easily using this team, with a Raines RW for Krile to use since she had Sheepsong only at the time

If your Seph is relic-less then not much comes to mind on what he can do after the RW runs out, maybe it's time for the King of Skills, Retaliate/the fire samurai skill if you hone it to come back? That would be assuming your other party members will also run out of things to do. I know there's a couple of other AoE Samurai skills that he could potentially use, but can't remember the names right now

2nd Anni was in April this year

thats gay as shit, why havent they added more wardrobes yet. they're so many different outfits.
i see, i forgot the japs really like vaan huh, well thats a good thing i guess since its a more likely possibility that he gets his RW outfit. same thing with those LR outfits, dont have much for either but would like those outfits for them.

oh
that's really far off
thanks anyway

>but can't remember the names right now
Flashing Blade, Yukikaze, Fire Blossom, Dark Moon

I was just on the the ability creation menu right now, but I don't think I'll need those as I have his BSB2

The other pair was chapter 2 Ramza/Delita

Late March
As far as Lightning goes, I've got a pretty stacked Lightning (BSB2, OSB, USB, fully legend dived) and that's it. I guess Sephiroth will use Bladeblitz; using major orbs on Flashing Blade (5* samurai 2 hit NE aoe) seems like a waste. There are three aoe 4* samurai skills too.
Right now I'm thinking my team might look like: >Sephiroth (2 aoe skills, Shadow RW, +dark armor)
>Garland (BSB, endark plus a +dark weapon should be enough even with the shitty damage mod)
>Lightning
>Relm (all relics plus legend dive for instant cast and heals)
>Onion Knight (BSB with Ruinga)

For tonight's Hojo raid, does killing the left arm also kill the main body like it usually does?

>13 tries
>wall RW turn off after raines or desch activate nova Wing Gale
>Nova automatically use Ultimate Psychokinesis to kill my both healers or just target Yuna(my only character with last stand)

Eat shit nova dragon

I can finally full dive one spellblade user but my only option right now is squall(BSB2,OSB and USB).

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

No user, he did nothing wrong and everything right.
What do you think he did otherwise?

Congrats. Squall is worth a full LD especially with that setup.

If sub30 Fenrir is a concern of yours, Squall should be able to do it with an LD and those items. (Forget the USB)

bis for penelo?

Vayne's solid dong

aras

>tfw only one dick

>squall(BSB2,OSB and USB)
>can goes full gorilla
>use mage meme team instead

Why?

No, the True Hero would not and in every case should not be mating with a random sand peasant who can't recognize his worth. Do not imply otherwise.

Penelo 5 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Bowie Knife +82ATK+DualWield
Left Hand: Venomous Edge +85ATK
Head: Prishe's Hairpin +45ATK+10%HP/MP
Body: Brave Suit +51DEF+15%ATK+15%MAG
Accessory 1: Desch's Earring +45ATK
Accessory 2: Desch's Earring +45ATK
Ability 1: Adventurer-5 +40%ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR
Ability 2: Wisdom +30%ATK +20%HP
Ability 3: Wisdom +30%ATK +20%HP
Ability 4: Wisdom +30%ATK +20%HP
Pot Stats: HP: 450 MP: 75 ATK: 30 DEF: 30 MAG: 30 SPR: 30
Esper: Bahamut HP:6000 MP:6000 ATK:6400 DEF:6000 MAG:6400 SPR:6400
Total Stats: HP: 4376 MP: 310 ATK: 699 DEF: 263 MAG: 347 SPR: 247
Crit Rate: 10% P. Evasion: 0% M. Evasion: 0% P. Counter: 0% M. Counter: 0%

Did this just for fun, not sure how accurate it is. Luckily she learns sword dance, a which has a whopping 4x modifier for finishing

>Luckily she learns sword dance
Penelo is my favorite Pokemon

Yup

So who should Vayne be mating with then?

Putting up a Apoc+ room. 7243.
Bringing Vaan and Exdeath.

Ashe

Okay never mind, I guess i'll do it later when everybody is rushing to beat it.

>barely sub60
Pleb
youtube.com/watch?v=G_vWcJ1UXOo

vaynefag

larsa's in a pinch

>2.24 seconds
Holy shit, I'd love to have a hard figure on exactly how much dough that guy spent on RK.

Will the true haro save him?

Everything, user. We have been through this before.

Oh no, Tifa's tifas are trying to escape!

grandia collab when?

lyse when?