pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Previous Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

SETTLE THEM

>Tomb Kings still not announced

Linking back to this so we can have a full discussion ITT

justified

VIKINGS OUT

Was Muslim Spain actually better than Reconquista Spain?

They fuck and eat them, looks something like this

>x2 unit size in Rome 2 with DEI

Why Wood Elves never abducted me when I was a child

>pop ukiyo-e st sebastian art
That's pretty cool user, I can see this guy must have been a major influence on Vania Zouravliov too.

yeh

HAHA TIME TO OSPREY

East Asia Total War when

>Battle Time: 82 minutes 34 seconds

To be fair I have never seen them leave their forest for any action before they confederated, or at least Durthu confederated with Orion. When that happens, it's fucking on.

My nigga

>Empire Divided coming out for Rome 2
>Invasion of Korea coming out for Shogun 2
>US Civil War coming out for Fall of the Samurai
>Medieval 3 coming out for Attila

Truly CA has entered a golden era.

Love these

What garbage compared to European ships

so uhhh alaniguy here
i'm gonna do a leggo full migration campaign of some sort in tww2 me as per the suggestions, haven't quite decided what kind of migration yet but i'll get to it soon
i have a few ideas, here they are:
replacing the vampire coast as vladdie-boy
migrating to karak zorn as whatever dwarven lord
fucking off from the forest and setting sail towards ulthuan as welves
taking my man volkmar and crusading into arabia to carve out a new empire
migrating to kislev as helves to get close and personal with the chaos threat as soon as it arrives

accepting suggestion for a while too, i'll start the campaign in an hour or two

all on legendary obv

When playing as Belegar my capital becomes Karak 8 peaks once I take it, right? Does that mean my trade routes will get fucked?

Bronze Age Total War W H E N

soon

>replacing the vampire coast as vladdie-boy
>fucking off from the forest and setting sail towards ulthuan as welves
I like both of these ideas.

>my capital becomes Karak 8 peaks once I take it, right?

You'd think so wouldn't you?

It doesn't?

This is what the AI had picked when I confederated morathi at level 32

How did the AI do?

I wonder if benisanon ever got his benis pic
I kind of feel bad for fucking with him so much

>that one guy putting the rock in ROCKet

>lose 29 rat slaves against a full stack of undead
>close victory
What the fuck? Are undead so weak that losing any of my chaff counts against getting decisive victory?

Khitan fucking shits

I have no idea why this isn't 99% chance to lose, the game seems to think these meme defenders are anywhere close to capable of defending this

Also quite the meme that DE don't get anti-large units in top town garrisons

Sorry no. You have to lose all your other settlements if you want it to revert to your capital.

For some reason ammo used during the battle counts against your side of the 'score' when calculating the victory.

I will only play if I'm able to deploy orb clutching dragons, call down a golden buddha and throw lighting talisman paper.

Educate me on purging the forest fairies with scalies /twg/. I'm late in a campaign, just finished off dwarfs and welves just declared war on me, they're one of the remaining big powers so it's going to be a hell of a fight. All of my current armies are built on armour piercing with kroxigors, horned ones and temple guards to counter the dwarfs and chaos I've been fighting so long, my first fight with wood elves with one of these armies was a convincing loss.

Money's no issue, I'm ready to crusade and burn but I have no idea what the fuck I should be fielding.

Cathay DLC when

Blessed Carnos and blessed fireleech bolas with net of amyntok casting mazdamundi

Now it all makes sense, since half my army consists of skaven artillery.

I-is he banging his mount?

They're both dinos I fail to see the problem.

I like

do I have to raze and rebuild my shrine of asuruyan for tyrones sunfag quest? diden't trigger after ending turn..

>no spellcasting at all
AI retarded as usual, but at least they didn't put just 1 point into completely random shit, and commited to getting all 3 points for things

Playing Kroq and Maz won't confederate. Got 10 blessed spawns of fireleech bolas teradons I haven't used though. I was thinking they'd just get obliterated by welf archers before accomplishing anything.

>that spearman that should be covering the archer

Did the recent patch fix chaos at all? I continued my mazdamundi game and they all beeline to my capital

No

You might have to start a new campaign, sorry user.

Air brushes were a mistake.

That guy gave up on the pommel of that sword.

What's the point of aspiring champions as chaos? Only 16 or so soldiers in a group seems like a meme

Does Shogun 2 have legendary lords who can chop up thousands of rank and file soldiers by themselves?

and they say heretics are treated too harshly

i meant the elfboys

mooooooooooooods

How good are the fireleech bolas? Better than the javelins I'd wager but how better?

Remember when we used to make fun of prince of macedon?

no

That's great actually, I was thinking of taking Tilea over to have a port but if my capital switch it would have been useless

Thanks for making me feel old

What is the/u/est faction?

I honestly think that they should buff Morathi a bit. She's one of the strongest spellcasters in the Warhammer universe, yet she's below mediocre ingame.

'Member?

she can solo every lord

what was there?

>Claims to be a history buff
>Always played vanilla Rome for history reenactments

>go up against caster lord
>their spell completely misses

I-is this sarcastic?

an elf blowing a frog

>you will never solo morathi

got stuck in the old thread by myself like an IDIOT

She's the best spellcaster lord in the game though.

I wish I could see that

16 in one group means that they would probably defend a point really well. Put them in front of a gate, or on a point and they will fight off sneaky units near artillery.

Teclis is better

She's not bad after a few levels, she'd just need another damage spells in first tier to be more fun

I-I still see it gents.

Who would win in a fight between 1 million Chaos Warriors and 1 Roman Legion?

i wish i was a frog

Aren't they buffbots for marauders?

This a trick question?

All you need is two walls and one way through and Mediterranians can hold back millions of people.

>no Elspeth von Draken
>no Bertha Bestraufrung
>no Lucrezzia Belladonna
>no Repanse de Lyonesse
>no Naestra and Arahan, Sisters of Twilight
>no Drycha
>no Ariel, Avatar of Isha
>no Crone Hellebron
>no Valkia the Bloody
>no Dechala the Denied One
>no Alarielle the Everqueen
>no unique Princess Eldyra squire hero for Tyrion
>no Tzarina Katarin
>no Queen Khalida Neferher
>no Neferata
>no unique Geneviève Dieudonné hero for Lahmians
Are CA fucking *SEXIST* or something?!

What's your favorite unit quote across the series?

>DLAW SWOOOORDS

No but seriously though.

Tomb KANGZ fucking when?

>"We are the Phoenix Guard, defenders of the Flame of Ulthuan!"

Yeah.

But they also have big-dino levels of armor, magical damage verse vamps, shields, and can vanguard deploy while also regenerating leadership so they make your front line stronger.

Its worth one or two of these units to put into your cheaper front line to make them a bit sturdier.

QUICK
WHAT'S THE BEST AI RECRUITMENT MOD

i've seen this art before with a samurai holding a cross, is it a series of something?

Why doesn't CA unlock the minor factions by default? Especially for ME where old world factions still only fight old world factions?

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY PHOENIX GUARD, HERE'S A POORLY SHOPPED PIC OF EPIC FAIL MANFRED FUCKING UP, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.