/dg/ - Destiny General

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANS

Need 4 for calus on pc eu
KaranVess#2744

Jesus fucking christ can you niggers ever link to the previous thread? Fucking retards always making these threads.

Doing Fresh raid.

Would prefer people who have done it before.

Woltos#1479

2 spots open

Is there a huge disadvantage to hipfiring with hand cannons, instead of ADS?

I seem to be able to aim more consistently hipfiring in the Crucible.

LF3m raid

Callus only

Be expeirenced

Fuck off trippfag

They probably forgot putting # in the name field generates a trip. Or at least I am giving them the benefit of doubt.

No he has done that on purpose.

You get less aim assist.

I thought PC doesn't have any aim assist?

If I'm not mistaken, you do more damage aiming down sights

I have someone with me but he hasn't done calus yet, is that ok?

test

Where is my massive shoulders Titan bros?

If you use a controller you get aim assist even on PC. Folks have been complaining about it.

I'm here bro.

You do, but that by virtue of you not having your max range when not ADSing

I got one spot left

literally no point in doing it. hasnt been done in the history of /dg/. now move along pcuck

Someone said something about hunter recovery boots being bugged, anyone know what that's about? I only have boots left to farm from Io, but if they don't work yet I spend time to farm them I might kill myself.

>Synthoceps

Good choice bro

2 spots open for fresh raid

Lf1m raid

Callus only

Be experienced (280+ w/ a good coldheart, rocket launcher and/or kinetic auto rifle/scout rifle

Stop being a faggot and make the general right you stupid nigger. Takes two fucking seconds longer to do it right you faggot.

>Want to do trials just to get one more god damn chance for powerful loot and see best girl
>Have to face a horde of midi-niggers and shit randoms for it.

You're testing me, Bungie. This is the ring of fire surrounding the sleeping valkyrie.

Fuck off trip. You are not as important as you think

where does it say that op has to link the previous thread? exactly. move along pcuck

Who wants to do some trials on PC NA?

Pls know how to ddos

What is this talk of the purge in the clans? On what criteria will people be executed?

Yo, I haven't done it. Can I come?

I fucking hope the fucking purge happens before reset

Because if I don't get my clan engrams one more fucking time I'm going to fucking rape hitchinson until he can't think of anything but cock

How the FUCK do I upgrade Coldhearth?

auto rifles

assault rifles.

I'm stalling progress a little bit at 275 because I just can't find any legendary mods. Am I just gonna have to wait until next week for more luminous engrams from the nightfall? Or is there some other way I can get to 280 with what's available to me?

Probably inactivity. There's a surprisingly large amount of inactives already between all six clans, and that alone will probably condense us down to 2 or 3 clans.

Which is the better Arcstrider tree for pve, way of wind or warrior?

Is this a hot new meme or first time in /dg/?

Gunslinger with Celestial Nighthawk

I have it and I've been running it for a while, I want to mix it up.

Just dont see the point of tripfags attention whoring

>auto rifles upgrade Coldheart
>Actium War Rig doesn't reload Coldheart

Have you tried Celestial Nighthawk on Gunslinger?

warrior
you can chain melees like a madman and it also makes arc staff more powerful

They aren't attention whoring, they are posting with names to find people for groups.

Thanks for the actual response, I thought it looked the best but you never know with Destiny.

But they are having trips as well

I just noticed in the osiris trailer that there's a scene where we're/a fireteam is frozen in time in a vex facility. They better not retcon the vault of glass or some shit into it being osiris that cleared it for us

Vex were probably trying to to send more dudes via time travel to fuck the original run up, Osiris used the Vex network to intercept them.

There is one exotic you absolutely need for Arcstrider, too. It's Celestial Nighthawk on Gunslinger.

why didn't you consolefriend warn me this game was garbage

Origin story or scathelock?

Origin Story

Scathecucks need not apply

OS

Origin Story for PvP, Scathelock for PvE.

That's probably it. I don't think it's VoG, though. Was probably that strike mission where you kill braxian or whatever the fuck his name is. There's a part where Asher tells you to watch out for any sort of spacial/time anomalies, and our ghost immediately responds with "nope, nothing wrong here!" so I'm guessing the reason it appeared normal was because he was zipping around killing the niggers jumping through time portals.

>People complaining about needing a purge because they didn't get their clan engrams
>They get purged because they did nothing to get clan engrams themselves

But my fireteam is the one that gets the raid, nightfall and crucible engrams for the V clan

Already got New Monarchy stuff on my Warlock, should I take Dead Orbit or FWC for my Hunter?

>Turn in 100 tokens to Failsafe
>Only got the Exodus Black hat at boots
I just want the fucking cloak you bitch, grinding tokens is so fucking boring.
I'm doing collection and kill patrols, public events and every chest I see with a Nessus Ghost and it still takes too goddamn long

What the fuck should I don after finishing the main story?
I dont have any friend who play and I dont have a clan either..
I feel like im stuck in 265 and have nothing to do but strikes and public event

Obligatory post your guardian(s)

>getting destiny 2 without atleast 1 friend

you dun fucked up kiddo

Yeah, I feel like it'd be nice if they'd up the tokens you get.
I'm fine with one in chests, but Lost Sector and Public Events should be 3

you can grind strikes/public events to have a chance of getting an exotic that will bump up your ilvl and it may give you higher ilvl pieces or wait for reset

That's a nice nighthawk

fwuck

and what the fuck should I do with the exotic items?
I already have few and im braking them for gun peice

The game doesn't have infinite content.
If you don't have or can't make friends, and don't seek out a clan, it's common sense you can't do the raid, although the nightfall should admittedly be match-making.
If you have completed the main story, every side missions, and grinded everything you wanted, what more do you want?

boner raid?

Who here /D1 2013/ Warlock?

play online withe some random stoners?

OS all day.

I would if Devrim would give me that fucking armor instead of giving me what I assume to be my 100th bond.

>we wuz skin

Then go find some?

If they have good power, infuse them into the weapons you use. If they don't, and you don't like them/need them, break them down. Any exotic you find can be remade at the vault, so don't be afraid to use them.

Fuck sake why is the banter so terrible in this game? Every planet the npcs just chatter on. Makes me want to mute the whole game since I can't selectively turn the nob down on npc chatter in settings.

Anyone on PC want to do the raid? I've never done it before but I know the general idea of each encounter. NA

Huh, I never noticed it before, but guardians have trigger discipline. Neat.

Game was rated T. I think it would've been much better if they'd gone for M rating.

>windowed
>utorrent
>calculator pinner
>eu
>hunter
lmao

you forgot:
>7/3/3

When are PCbros getting their beta emblems?

>cant take screenshot otherwise
>whats wrong with utorrent
>lel
>i know, feelsbadman
>fell for the hunter meme
I really dont know how you can have something that different than this with hunter

>fucking up the holy trinity this hard
>female titan
How do you remember to breathe user?

I play what I want and there's nothing you can do about it

Reminder that Failsafe's exhaust port belongs to the EEC (Elastic Eliksni Cock)

which titan arms are these

Looks like Io.

>AWR Specifically says that it reloads auto rifles
>Coldheart is a Trace Rifle

What strain of autism have you been smoking my man