/fhg/ - For Honor General

shaman is busted edition

Previous Thread: >Season 4 Hero Trailers:
youtu.be/cDHhUmtamS0
youtu.be/6YrrzI0rqLk

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pDJLsFfGEPI
youtube.com/watch?v=sp3NKQlJPuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So. As far as 4v4 goes (since that's the only mode that matters) will Shaman be even more powerful? I imagine it'd be much more difficult to dodge that bash and not only that Nobu is a staple so bleed would be common...

You know what I really fucking like? Knights.

You know what I hate? Movesets that can fit on a piece of toilet paper.

Why must I suffer so?

Reminder that forhonors demo pitch to Ubisoft was a
>you guessed it!
A team mode centered around multiple brawls. It’s almost like 1v1 was a after thought!
youtu.be/pDJLsFfGEPI [Open]
>skip to 1:05:36 for demo
So Dominion was and still is the premiere main mode.

Thank you, user. If only every duel cuck out there could understand.

Don't forget what was shown at E3 2015 youtube.com/watch?v=sp3NKQlJPuo

Her pounce has no armor unless in revenge and she gets knocked out of it if your team or her team taps her just once. She will excel at gaining renown for killing real fast sure, but I’m assuming her minion clearing will be ass and she doesn’t have a automatic win feat. Her traps are getting made vulnerable Tuesday so she will actually have to hide those traps since you can roll over them

ubi's just now learning how to fighting games that aren't mashing one button

>Shaman has the second longest throw distance
what were they thinking?

I think one thing that needs toning down on Shaman is the fact her pounce wallsplats. Considering it's basically a feintable headbutt, there's just no need for it to splat.

seeing whats been put out so far like most assassins are out shined when it comes to crowd control and like cents eagles talon her pounce is a death sentence in a crowd fight

Did anyone else use the free weekend to play with characters they never use?

I didn't want to go easy on new people but I didn't want to wreck them with PK either.

>shugoki headbutt still doesn't ledge, wallbang, or push people into fire

Truly the worst bash in the game.

All of the sins For Honor has would be totally forgivable if there wasn't a blatant problem nobody ever seems to talk about: THE DEFENSIVE META

Is there anything less fun than staring at your opponent until he attacks? Why does this game punish people who attack and reward the people who don't? That makes zero sense to me in a fighting game. It should be all about getting the upper hand on your opponent through ATTACKS, not through FAKING/PARRIES. i promise you, it would make for a 100% funner game, and it would actually incentive people to play in 1v1 mode, which should be the premiere mode on a game like this.

How do we do this, you may ask? I don't know, but at least make it unreasonably hard to GB like in beta. Remember how shitty that was? Bring that back. Make it harder. Give players a button that'll punish the opponent for turtling. Just my $.02

We suffer together my brother.

It also confirms the bash which knocks you about as far as an LB forward throw or just less, so you have pretty much pre-nerf warlord throw.

You do know it's completely free and drains a fuck ton of stamina if he lands a safe-as-fuck light, right?

Is this the new pasta?

I feel like because it's confirmed by heavies and lights it would result in an infinite. Light, splat, light, splat, light, splat. Also the fact you could just ledge someone with a light or confirm a heavy with one would be cancer. I don't know how to balance it though but right now it just creates distance and destroys stamina.

main problem i think is stamina plays a large factor in trying to apply pressure on a defensive player and with the patch making OoS more dangerous to try to solve this problem only widens the gap between someone who waits for the OoS opportunity and somone who monitors their stamina to avoid it.

They shouldn't make OOS more dangerous, they should simply make harder to happen for offensive moves and make it easier to happen for being defensive. I'm sure it'll increase the disparity between people who monitor stamina and people who don't but I don't see how that factors into anything. Anybody who's good should fucking monitor it anyway, and anybody who doesn't should learn to?

>tfw just going to play Shugo and fuck up Shamans

Brb buying that head pop

daily reminder

peacekeeper is a horse/donkey fucker
shaman is a dog fucker
nobuish is a warden fucker

Sorry buddy shes an octopus fucker

>its another "kensei dodges through shugoki charge heavy raider zone nobushi zone centurion charge heavy all at once "episode.

>nobuish is a warden fucker

Don't believe this footfag meme.

The Absolute state of Grandpa kenseis

i can understand ubi's mindset with blocked lights continue the chain and bigger penalties to rolls to punish people who just stand there and block and dodge but not every character has a reliable method to kill a persons stamina or pressure in general

i think maybe removing stopped blocked light chains would be a better direction

Who the fuck is Jeff Spicer?

Valk and Shaman are the footfag characters dumb-dumb.

Nah, Kensei's too old for Nobushi.

Warden is the footfag main of choice and they keep pushing the Warden/Nobushi pairing. It's sickening.

Actually yeah who in the hell is that Jeff Spicer dude

>the absolute state of denial

Just give in man

He has less enthusiasm than Roman

Valk is for in the closet homosexuals and Shaman isn't in the game yet.

Nobushi is the original footfag waifu because one of the devs said she had great feets on stream.

Please don't play Kensei!

what the fuck does Aramausha even get off blade blockade?

Nobody who wants to have fun plays Kensei or Warden.

A kick,a bash, or a light attack

A kick that wallsplats

Post emblems
R8 emblems

kick that has wahlard tier knockback
15 damage light
blind and stam drain
unblockable thats not confirmed.

thats honestly awful

kick goes pretty far though

The last time they released a "good" hybrid Reddit cried for two months straight.
Assassins only from here on out.

But he has an infinite light chain!!!!

At least you can feint the unblockable, but really it should be confirmed.

but I don't main valk I main Gladiator and Raider, the two for openly gay fuccs.

>Aramusha's unblockable can be reacted to after blade blockade
>Orochi's blade hurricane, the heavy deflect attack, can be reacted to
>Kensei's light attacks are designed to be parried because of the way he moves when he does them

Wtf even is this shit

It wasn't the fact he was good it was why, the motherfucker was supposed to break turtle meta yet turtling gave him opportunity for a 60 damage punish or higher if you didn't just just do the bread n butter wallsplat. Cent was very badly designed. Also his 4v4 CC was absolutely haram.

If you're only gay then you're not in the closet.

Valk looks like a man but they can pretend that they're attracted to a woman, that's why she's the waifu of choice for in the closet homos.

The weebs are cancer!!!!!

amright? thanks for the upboats

Ah, that makes sense actually. Behavioural science for the footfags then.

Needs at least a 600ms attack to hit to confirm the bash.

I'm not suggesting it should wallbang, but other bashes are as fast as 600ms and ledge, and don't require a parryable or blockable attack first.

>this is what retards actually believe

Reminder

>could of had a female aramusha hat that gave her slightly pink tinted hair
is aramusha the biggest for honor disappointment?

OBJECTIVE AND TRUE FACTION RANKINGS NO DISPUTE ALLOWED

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GREAT TIER:
Samurai
>excellent and well defined aesthetic and theme
>fun high skill heroes
>best waifus

OKAY TIER:
Vikings
>decent aesthetic and theme
>meh waifus
>cheesy heroes

SHIT TIER:
Knights
>theme and aesthetic all over the place
>knights, romans and assassins creed lmao
>trash waifus
>boring one note characters

It'd need a knockback nerf then, since it was designed as a keepout tool to let your armour regen. Im sure it could be balanced but I'm not sure how, it'd be weird for it to have like a 10ft knockback, 3/4 stam drain and the ability to ledge and/or wallsplat.

I think shaman is samurai tier in terms of aesthetic and waifu-ness though honestly.

Shugoki is a shit a design

As a Knight who swapped to Samurai, I have to agree to this.

>Samurai excellent and well defined aesthetic and theme
>wooden armour
pick one.

>could be part of best factions
>settles for swamp people
Damn Richard. Talk about a down-grade, seaon 4 is ours just for this betrayal.

>he doesnt think swamp Japanese babes are hot

Does shaman get a confirmed headbutt after a a throw?

If so her throw distance is already silly, but add in the headbutt and thats close to warlord tier.

Post your waifu and faction.
FemRaider
Knight Warden

huh, guess i should have read the thread first

>Play Goki in Dom
>Actually having a legit close game, it's very fair and balaned
>both teams breaking at the end
>arrow storm the conq
>after hard fought team battle we win
>fucking Raider quits at the right time
>we're stuck in limbo
I seriously fucking hate Raider players. They're the worst.

forgot to mention I'm in a penalty and now I have nothing better to do but post here and wait.

fuck god damn Raiders I swear.

Man its even hard to beat bad players as highlander, cant even feint heavues since hes so fucking slow

Femshinobi
Knight- Warden
>no bully plz

i unironically spam charge and only charge when ganking as raider
i do it again immediately after charging someone into a wall
they won't think I'll do it a third time
but i do.

user can you please tell me how do you land the Charge.
Everytime I try to do it, My Raider just brushes off against enemy. They stumble but recover, then GB me and I can't tech since I am still idiotically in recovery of it.

Jokes on you I have hyper armor and use the juggernaut feat so enjoy eating this heavy or GB into wall splat into demon's embrace.

Okay, I'm willing to concede that you can just wait until the kick if the Shinobi is trying to mix you up with multidashes. The kick comes out barely slow enough that you can react to it.
But what the fuck do you do about the forward roll? The rolling kick comes out borderline instantly so you have to dodge on prediction, and the Shinobi can just do a side heavy instead which will track you and lead into Sickle Rain. Lately I just don't bother dodging the roll kick anymore.

>Don't bother dodging Kick at A
>There is a ledge behind you 900 miles away at C.
>Shinobi somehow kicks you with force enough that you travel all the way from Nippon to Dunmaglass
>Die

So what are you meant to do?

Holy Christ the recovery on Shaman is ridiculous. She's looking to be worse than release Shinobi.

Original/10

The rolling kick is meant as a ledge/reset/stam drain. I’d say it’s ok to eat it since it won’t really lead to anything. The side heavy is usally the important move, since he can feint it to another light

Any Free to Play weekenders around that still wanna match up for 5k steel?

Only retards or double hit confirmers attack shugoki first.

Femsei
Knight - Lawbringer

>shugoki never attacks first
>your never supposed to go first vs shugoki
how win

welcome to duels enjoy your stay

Nobushi looks kinda cute without her coat

Why highlander so inconsistant?

I know my opponenet is going to dodge my kikc but even when I do caber toss cancel it only hits sometimes

He has fucked timings on all his moves. I could live with the shitty damage and health if he didn't feel so god damned clunky.

But hey, Vikings get Shaman now to make up for how bad Highlander is.

Anyone else going to play full trap build shaman in dominion? She gets more traps than zerk and one let's her get the bite, so she should be the best trap arsehole character.

Yeah. Feels pretty absurd I could hold down a fort but by the lord will it be fun.

It's funny as fuck on zerk anyway, I imagine playing an actual s tier character in addition will make it incredible
>Turns out assassins are best at holding points too

That is an incredible mix of cancer in just one image. Congratulations.

Forgot to mention as well since you have the second best throw distance that combos into a shove, you should be able to ledge bitches off points like nobodies business

>shaman is a combination of every cancer put into the game and then some

Fucking amazing, so everyone will stop whining about Glad now? Right?

>Ronin is revealed
>kniggers and Kangs start defecting
>final reveal stream happens

I wonder how all you traitorous scum feel now

>Not wanting to main psycho waifu regardless of tier in the first place
I don't want them in my faction.

the only cancer is the racism i deal with on a daily basis