/fhg/ - For Honor General

Gladiatorial Combat Edition

Last Thread : >Season 4 Hero Trailers:
youtu.be/cDHhUmtamS0 [Open]
youtu.be/6YrrzI0rqLk [Open]

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tKeIJClwSNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i hope kenseis absolutely ludicrous dodge attack is removed in the rework.

stop being a salty assassin.

Nth for Shaman is balanced

Skirmish is the best game mode

BROZERKERS
youtu.be/tKeIJClwSNk

Get out of here Berome

Wait, I'm not sure if I'm retarded or you're memeing on some shit, are you complaining about Kensei dodge-attack?

Are we going to suffer the same fucking shit every god damn seasons?
First the Shinobi with a little side of cent, then glad and now this.

This is well beyond any other character

>dueling a raider
>He never atacks first just gbs
>parries all my lights
>decide to use berzerker light spam
>turtle as much as he does
> i win and he calls me bad
I hope they fix the parry meta cus this shit fucking blows

My point wasn't comparing them directly, my point is that every seasons bring a new character where you can just faceroll on your keyboard and nuke the enemy team.

>angry about a completely predictable, extremely slow attack that does low damage

get real

theres plenty of things to complain about in this shit game but kenseis side dodge attack aint one of them

Give me one reasons why you shouldn't turtle in duel.
I understand people are cocks about it but if you go in duel and expect anything else than someone powergaming to the max, I don't know what to tell you.

But im on console damit u guys said this shit was a pc thing

>Our reddit overlords will see to is that Shaman gets nerfed to shit
Based

At least when someone is blatantly OP EVERYONE on reddit agrees they are OP.

I just want to be able to complete matches on Xbox. I can even drop off playing verse AI with a couple friends.
Did they talk about servers on the stream at all?

Nigga balance is the same regardless of platforms.
it's as advantageous to turtle on console as it on PC, it's just that since console is capped at 30fps you MAY be able to do shit that'd never fly on PC.

/r/forhonor is full of casual retards
i hope you werent going off of that

But reddit still thinks that cent and warden are op?

Shaman is legit OP, Cent was just pretty annoying when pins could be timed with your teammate to be borderline infinite but at least he was manageable in 1v1, and still they spammed the sub for months with Cent hate, imagine the hell that will break loose upon ubisoft come tuesday.

i agree, shaman looks fucking ridiculous. cent i personally hated because if you got parried/gb'd near a wall, you lose half your hp and stamina. he is definitely more annoying in teamfights than in a 1v1 but shaman is gonna be absolute hell

You mean everyone on Reddit whose opinions agree with the majority and whose posts aren't axed agree XDDDD

Ded gaem

Can someone post Aramusha’s movelist? I’ve yet to see the whole thing

So free weekend is over. I cant imagine the regret people musta had for paying 60 bucks for this pile of shit. One of the worst online system in a long time. Constant dc, cant do anything while searching.

It doesnt help that all weekend i had to fight nothing but high levels and bots. I didn't even feel like i learned anything cause every fight i got my asskicked and dont even know how.

I wish people would stop buying Ubisoft games.

No regrets desu

no regrets my man
But you're right,the game has a shitty matchmaking and awful server
But they're going to add dedicated server after/during this season
And we'll be able to do something while searching for matches and they'll fix the retarded matchmaking

Too little to late. This free weekend will kill any chance of any new people sticking around.

can't kill what's already dead
As long i can find matches on dominion i'm ok

If I unselect an order now, will it be overwritten by the new orders that come tuesday?

The game was a lot easier to learn at launch since everyone was new and even the bots were dumber.

The matchmaking definetly is the game’s biggest flaw though.
>Having to manually restart matchmaking after every failed session join
>disjointed groups partially joining lobbies
>post match lobby repopulation not even working half the time despite the fact it was implemented post-launch
>glitched faction war UI whenever the turn changes over showing 33/33/33 territorial control on every territory
>the UI softlocking if you try to look at Orders post match that requires you to open the heroes tab
And of course, notoriously:
>whenever someone leaves the match there’s about a 50% the entire game will crash or a significant percentage of the players will be kicked

It’s a damn shame too because I think most people will agree that the basic act of fighting and controlling the heroes in this game are extremely well implemented and unique

Yes. You only keep your 3 active orders whenever the contract timer resets.

I dont understand whats keeping me from coming back later

i payed like £20 for it desu back in season 1

>All my teammates leave at the beginning
>Leave too
>Keep rejoining the same session where the other team is ahead by 700 points
All of EU is this one session apparently
wow

Remember when they said they want all heroes to be at Warlords level?
They've done that with the DLC hero designs
Tack on tons of shit and as many moves as possible
Thing is that leaves 70% of the cast still shit

how do you leave without getting the penalty

By leaving in the first 30 seconds of the match, if it's too late then just quit the game via task manager to avoid penalty

>They've done that with the DLC hero designs
Only half of them

>HL would be fine if his numbers weren't so undertuned
>Aramusha looks to have low health and quickly runs out of stamina
I'm getting a sneaking suspicion that theres a dev on the team who's scared of making things too strong

and yet shaman and glad exist

>HL can be GB'd on second light
>his armor starts halfway through animation
>low stamina
>low damage
>Bad GB follow up
All of Glads weaknesses feel deliberate. Toe poke is a GB, dash light is a GB, chain lights are slowed
It feels like HL's weaknesses were glossed over as fine by an incompetant

HL dev if your here then quit your job so it can be given to an intern. Your fucking it up

Have you guys tried OFFENSIVE ROLLING?

You fucking know it.
Unlock forward and side rolling is one of the best approaches on slow characters like Shugoki or Raider

So does anyone here have any galleries of all of Shaman and Aramusha's sets?

INCREDIBILIS

Spliced has them on youtube

>tfw played duel long enough starting to recognize regular players
Its a shame most of them are cunts

>duel glad as BRO
>2-0
>get him to critical
>he rolls away each time to heal
>I start mimicking his back dashes
>he ragequits
Christ just accept the loss you time wasting fuck

Gonna be nice to see these players cry when the regen gets removed

just submitted my ticket for my steel refund and begging ubi to take away ornaments for heroes i don't own lads

>take away ornaments for heroes i don't own
Wat
Why

the idea is to have them give me ornaments for heroes i do own. i have glad and shinobi's and don't own them

Then why do you even care? Ubi is probably going to block you because you are autistic.

That isn't going to work you yuppie mother
Why the hell would they do that?

i specifically detailed a trade in my case. if they don't go for it whatever. what do i lose by trying?
have them delete these shitty ornaments i don't want for heroes i don't own and give me ornaments for heroes i do own that i also want. is that really so unreasonable??

Good idea. I should ask them to take away the executions and effects for heroes I don't own and give me the ones I don't have for my mains.

Thanks for the tip!

Is this ironic? Surely people aren't this entitled and unaware right?

>executions for heroes i don't own
why would you buy those?
>effects
you could at least buy the ones you wanted. i can't even buy the ornaments i wanted. they're all rng and it's fucking bullshit. don't even pretend it isn't bullshit you cunt

Of course I'm being sarcastic you morons.

i know you're being sarcastic you dumb shit. i'm pointing out how effects and executions are not at all on the same level as tournament ornaments. cunt.

what?

>Shinobi can choose not to kick after doing dashes
>Shinobi gets a heavy off a kick
>Shinobi can just backflip away if they miss their kick

How am I supposed to do anything to turtle Shinobis?

Thanks, although I was looking for galleries and not individual pieces.

assuming your not playing a character with dash attacks best you can do is trade heavies since shin's got assassin health and can only do that for so long and ranged attacks outside of ganks are a death sentence, shin's ability to dictate engagements is his strongsuit

So heavy when he dashes/kicks up to me? Won't kick just interrupt me? I was playing centurion and having a hard time landing any damage.

When do I get to play the new lads if I have the season pass?

tuesday(?)

>Watching gameplay of Shaman
>Waiting for the inevitable nuke to balance when she drops

I mean, this game is a shit show for balancing but this character just seems obnoxious. Like, really fucking obnoxious.

>FUCKING DEFENSIVE META REEEE
>FUCKING OFFENSIVE HEROES REEEEEE
No pleasing people

>fixing the defensive meta by making one hero ridiculously strong or at least decent in all respects with no weakness

You sure showed him user

Not him, but I prefer this shit to Cent still
>Can't commit to ever parrying a Cent heavy since he feints into GB instantly
>Meanwhile a single parry on you next to a wall gives him half your hp

Cent's ridiculous parry punish wasn't found out until later on. I'm pretty much certain Shaman is going to have some cancerous turtle power that will be discovered. I'd love to be wrong but it's probably gonna happen.

>Playing elim
>Round 1 I get killed by the enemy team ganking, no big deal, it's a part of the game after all
>Rest of the rounds notice that a shinobi on my team is honorfagging hard. To the point to where they aren't even running away from a 1v3 to revive people who are signaling for revives
>Message them and tell them to play another mode if they don't want to actually play as a team
>"I don't like ganging up unless both teams do it because it feels unfair"
>Tell them that round fucking 1 I was ganked and they still didn't help the team
>"Well I was dead and wasn't part of that fight, so I don't see why that matters"
I fucking hate honorfags so fucking much

You could always just not try to parry. Light attacks are supposed to interrupt him when he starts spamming.

Do you have any idea how unfun it is to try lighting the parry god to death? He parries ONE of those lights and there goes half your health bar.

It's really a shame, elim used to be my favorite mode. I haven't played much since season 2 because the shitters started to overrun it and now every time I queue up it's a horror story like this one.

Same, used to be mine as well, but now it's basically unplayable unless you have a full team. I'm hoping that Tribute mode is fun and keeps the shitters out, but only time will tell

Why do Kensei and Ronin have 12 tantos?

If you dont have a backup weapon hidden everywhere its feasible youre doing it wrong

>Tfw no execution where the enemy overpowers you, knocks you down, and as they're swinging to finish you off you whip out a hidden weapon and kill them

Heavy feint into light attack, then. If that doesn’t work, time your lights for when he would try to GB you to INTERRUPT him.

>Dude fighting a Cent is easy just accept that you can never parry him, never throw a heavy, and strictly throw light attacks when you think he's gonna GB
>"Okay, but if he parries two of those lights I'm literally dead"
>DON'T GET PARRIED BRO
Instead of defending this bullshit it's probably easier to just admit that he's broken as fuck

why are there two generals up? Are we that active ?

>unironically memeing DONT GET PARRIED BRO
How fucking bad are you to not be able to avoid getting parried? Literally every single fucking class has some Hero-specific ability that can counter Cent. You really do just fucking suck if you can’t counter him with ANYTHING.

I’m not saying you have to be flawless; sure, you’re gonna get hit by at least one of those fucking heavies. But EVERY character has enough health to deal with that and keep fighting.

Seriously, if you’re going to bitchmoan about him rather than actually attempting to improve your skills against him, just fucking Demon’s Embrace yourself.

>How fucking bad are you to not be able to avoid getting parried?
You can't feint light attacks retard, so it's an incredibly uphill battle fighting a Cent who can parry lights. Feints and mind games will only get you so far when the Cent only tries parrying lights.
But then again I'm sure you know that, because with all this defending I already know who you main

So lads what time specifically are the new heroes coming?

I know it's the 14th but what specific time and what timezone are they going off of?

this pls

>doing really shit as Valk
>start attempting to delay everything like the youtubers do
>suddenly shitters that expect the immediate second light eat it trying to parry
>delaying the sweep by a couple nanoseconds suddenly makes everyone get hit by it
Is this the true power of spearmommy?

don't call her that

Gladiator and Warlord are balanced characters (except for Gladiator's zone.)

Ubisoft should strive to make characters more like them, but instead they give us Kensei 2.0 and Shaman, the most overpowered garbage this game has ever seen. If you thought Warlord's kit had everything, think again.

yes, glad with a nerfed zone and warlord with a fixed/nerfed unlocked charge would be perfect and what every character should be.

>tfw can't react to warlord headbutt

Is this the new thread?

>have romans
>don't have any Colosseum maps
ffs

I just got the game. Can someone give me any starting directions? So far I've been duelling level3 bots to get the hang of the starting hero

>I already know who you main.
>implying my Warden isn’t Rep 10
>Implying my Orochi isn’t Rep 5
>implying my Kensei isn’t Rep 6
Sure dude.

t. Rep 6 Cent

do the story at realistic so you know at least the animation of some hero
Learn how to feint and parry/deflect
then go online on 4v4 and get assblasted by good player and learn from your mistake
what hero are you using?