/wfg/ - Warframe General

You have loyalty issues, Tenno!

>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.2.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/871334-plains-of-eidolon-update-2220/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

warframe-builder.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DE has a nice dev team and I like them

1st for those who think they understand fashionframe

He's watching you.

Is Ember + Ignis Wraith + Hikou (Concealed Explosives) the best loadout for lower level missions?

>No gay meteorite event

just ember will be enough for you to just run around doing nothing

Once had my frost red-green-yellow too and pub said "that looks nice like a Christmas tree".

wich one /wfg/

Left

left

Left you shitter

ywn cobra twist gay meteorite

are you retarded?

left, obviously

>disable UI for screenshots
>it doesnt work
>but NOW it does

Caved in and bought frogbutt, what am I in for?

right

Why does Frost's Harka skin look like a fucking Christmas ornament? Especially if you color it yellow or gold

A wasted 200 plat
I got her for spies but it's just faster to use loki built for max speed anyways

>207%damage
>45% dmg to infested
>85% status chance
>-76%status duration

versus

>90% multishot
>69% status chance
>81%status duration

in a zakti

I suppose it could be worse. Didn't the glzion get buffed a while back?

does status duration affect the stagger?

warframe-builder.com/

Go nuts.

>you no longer drop the datamass if you go into potato mode
THANK YOU

afaik no

i guess i should try to remember what teh fuck i was running it with

>what is print screen

I must remind them once more, lest my words turn to dust.

ez unveiled

Stop pubbing sorties with shit gear while expecting your team to carry you.

i can work with that

>Wave 1
>2 minutes later
Unveiled

saved, thanks

N-no!

Sparring vs Fist?

These comics are ruining the warbros sigil for me. Even though I'm not in warbros ;_;

Sparring has Hirudo which effectively makes you invincible, but it has annoying animation lock so youre forced into doing an entire combo even if you already killed the thing youre doing

Fist has a guaranteed finisher in its combo and no animation lock. It feels nicer to use but wont make you invincible like Hirudo does

>200

Can someone explain the autism going on between fashion/anti-fashion?

>Even though I'm not in warbros ;_;
Why would you even want to be in warbros?
It's devolved into a roaming band of shitters.

>Can someone explain the autism going on between fashion/anti-fashion?
>can someone explain the autism
>explain the autism
>autism

Explained.

Sad to say, the frame custom built for spy missions isn't the best at spy missions. But it is a lot of fun but frustrating to find a balance between duration, range and strength

PCfags get the bullet too.

>get statue reward from sortie
>fully starred it's worth 3450
>less than the endo reward

y tho

>Everyone hates on Oberon
>Build him cause I randomly got all the parts why not
>End up having fun
Maybe it's because he's only my 4th frame but I kind of like him. On the fence about putting a reactor on him.

wasted plat senpai. anything she can do some other frame can do better.

because DE

More investment for less worth, but it's also tradable. And I still hate it.

>buying frames with plat
The only time this is acceptable is if you win one of DE's giveaways so you can't trade the plat, or if you have a surplus of plat and just really want a riven from one of the newer frames' quests.

>Everyone hates on Oberon
he used to be bad, but got a little rework, now he's good but the meme stay

When I first started playing this game, warbros were still number 1 and there were a lot of pictures and screenshots in the general that showed their glory and it looked like a lot of fun. I know that its a shadow of their forma self and some people moved to Warbros Prime while others quite entirely and post in /egg/ now or something?

Don't reactor the non prime version when there's a prime version in the game

Oberon is still bad, its not just a meme.

how much can i sell a galatine riven with damage, reach, status chance and -corpus damage for?

it and the other one, with the spinning wheel. are the only good statues in the game. The others have lame movements.

Post fashion

that is hideous

There isn't a conflict between "fashion" or "anti-fashion". Both sides of the coin are pro-fashion, it's just that people who don't give a fuck about having a cohesive design are not fashionable and look like walking tumors.

How many times have you come across some shitter who equips Targis/Riv armor, repala syandana (or some other overused crap) and colors himself with insufferably saturated colors or white/gold? There are more people in Warframe that have titania animations than actual titania players. The masses of people are simply not creative or extremely susceptible to what they see in the relays.

Because the old reward used to be 2k endo, so it's actually bit better

Why is he bad? I haven't taken him to any hard stuff but for farming prime parts and doing syndicate stuff I'm having a good time with him.

no

He's bad compared to other frames, he has nothing that he does best and there are two frames that have kits that are essentially direct of his.

>I don't like popular things
I don't either but I don't lose sleep over it.

Ah I see. I guess until I get those other frames he'll do though.

What are the best attachments to use on my warframe? I have literally nothing aside from the Harmony Ribbon. I heard the Riv Elite Guard ones are good?

they're just cosmetic, choose whatever you think looks good

I'm mastery level 9 and I feel like i just hit a brick wall. I can't seem to get good exp for ranking up anymore. Bringing a weapon to 30 doesn't even seem to put a dent in the exp bar. Is there a better way to do this? I think I'm running out of weapons and frames to make.

you can't possibly be out of frames at mr9
bring unleveled frame and weapon of every category, even sentinel if you can. this is pretty much where the real grind begins

I know, I'm asking what looks best though.

they're just cosmetic, choose whatever you think looks good

>being such a beta faggot that you can't form your own opinions

This is where it's not enough to level good or decent weapons.
Time to dig into the real shitworld of useless weapons and such.
Their sole surpose is to be mastery fodder.

pakal/hunhow's gift

that guy is bullshitting you, Oberon has the best AoE armor stripping in the game and also an AoE cleanse that is the best for the Eidolon boss fight

>I don't either but I don't lose sleep over it.
Who said I did? There's nothing wrong with calling someone out on their bad taste. If they want to continue down that trend then there's nothing you or I can do about it. It's still good to spread awareness of actual good fashion. While images like is created as bait, there are a lot of players that unironically make themselves look like this.

>best AoE armor stripping
>Oberon
Best AoE armor stripping is Frost's Avalanche moron.

>tfw don't have repala
how does excalikun feel about other tennogen? aside from this the only other way I can get him to notice me is with gratuitous use of the infested pallet.

STOP USING THAT HAIR GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

Okay, but what do you think looks good?

uh, no. avalanche is shit because you can't apply status to frozen enemies

>Finish last mission of Octavia's Anthem
>I AM SUDA
>Taken back to relay, get the quest complete screen
>no epilogue to the quest

Well that was dissappointing

>Rhino Prime
>Vanguard Helmet
>Silva & Aegis
>Repala
>Silver and Color of your Choice scheme

TIME TO SMITE

Pakal
Repala
Infested Palette

So Sigma and Octantis users I have some questions.

Do range mods affect the throw attack?
Hybrid or crit build?
What are your ideal stats on a riven for it?

>700 days

jesus christ get a life, loser

It completely strips their armor and hard CC's them, you don't need to use CO you can just kill them, with the augment you can apply a buff similar to Iron Skin on yourself and allies. That's all with casting a single ability.

All you have to do is log in

>Hybrid or crit build?
I don't have it, but just judging by its stats it's a little more critty and a little less statusy than the silva & aegis prime, a hybrid build would probably work similarly well on it unless its gimmick is some really crazy shit.

what is its gimmick, exactly?

Am I crazy or can enemies teleport inside of gara's 4 when you're not looking at that area?