/ddg/ - Dragon's Dogma General

>Tips for new players
You can change vocations at level 10 at the Gran Soren inn or BBI.
Character appearance can be changed later on.
Don't miss your sidequests: dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Side_Quest_Progression
Further info on "Must Do" sidequests: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qS9A47duONEwozGu8A6_oX_HyCxgBwbquGmlZqEQqqg/edit?usp=sharing
Understanding the romance system: dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Beloved
Hard Mode doesn't change enemy AI, it adds higher Stagger/ Knockdown resistances and increases Stamina consumption and Health damage recieved. More info about it in the wiki. Recommended for NG+

>Wiki you lazy shit
dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon's_Dogma_Wiki

====================================

>/ddg/ Pawn Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/156IeHCRWMcCTU4nkIIwGgjVBetjVu47C9TvAlAc5HUY/edit?usp=sharing

>Stat Growths
dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Stat_Growths

>RC Calculator
opsc.dark-arisen.com/calculator.php?cmd=calculate

>In-depth Beginner/Advanced Player Guide and FAQ
docs.google.com/document/d/17Avxu-W6BCjDrglXtHg8Z3sKB_z_5tlWhV1Vmf_YWHw
gamefaqs.com/boards/626514-dragons-dogma/74291952

>Character Creator Sliders
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QfNzxImmAvPk0jUhfKdyjxwUBg8OUl9iQhLMBL_pEl8/edit?usp=sharing

>Mods available
pastebin.com/jcbPgLdj
pastebin.com/XqfsTx3G
piratepad.net/ep/pad/view/ro.uXOgwZkXAy5/latest

>Hotkey Script for PC Players
pastebin.com/7gju0zt8

>Modding on console and old pawns
pastebin.com/NMTBXnxA

>Guide to get DDO
pastebin.com/mx95PT0w
reddit.com/r/dragonsdogmaonline/

>DDO Beginners Guide
pastebin.com/xgzbcXNg
pastebin.com/338KVa5X

>Screenshot Guide
pastebin.com/6YtfNbcb

>Make webms
pastebin.com/4ipnGRND

Previous cycle

I claim this thread in the name of my lovely pawn.

>pawn came back
>no rift point, no item
I think I got my first brine baby.

well I got given a skeleton key by the duchess but I'm trying to get the gardener out too

also I think my game bugged or something because the guard doesn't even stop me, and the gardener doesn't follow me anymore

You're supposed to leave through the secret passage, in the cell in front of the gardener's.

Psn: raulbrainis1
Vocation: scather challenger Strider around level 60
Any hires or gifts are appreciated

>the guard doesn't even stop me
Do they even stop you? I just bitch slap him while he given the speech and he run away.

>sneaking around the demesne at night
>not aeliwhore quest, just looking around
>staying away from the guards
>door opens, guard right in front of me
>he just walks by
Them guards don't do their jobs.

Lucky you.
>trying to sneak in
>guard spots me
>tries to give chase
>I run away, make it to the garden
>guard suddenly teleports on me
>"you got caught, Arisen! Now lift that little skirt and bend over!"

>Now lift that little skirt and bend over!"

Well if i have to arrest some dude who slay cyclopc, chimeras and 700 goblins on regular basis. I would probably fuck off too. Dude dragon bane probably doesn't even pay them.

This is the headcanon I use in teso and elder scrolls games too. I'm a fucking silencer of the dark brotherhood and i just wiped my ass with a frost troll five minutes ago; keep walking when you see me snatch a sweetroll.

just beat the game and now in post-game and wondering if i should give a shit about the everfall or not

considering its where the endgame is, yeah probably

obligatory post arisens and pawns

The seat of god lies beyond

Gerad became a pawn?

What are the body sliders for a thicc

Who?

I know that for sure you need short height, the narrow shoulder torsos and #12 legs for MAXIMAL THICC
My pawn uses #11 legs, but probably doesn't count as thicc.

Hair: 49
Eyes 26-3-2
Eyebrows: 19-3-4
Legs: 12
Arm: 4
Torso: 10
Weight: 3
Muscle: 3
Bust: 5

Oh, she counts

I'd do things to that ass.

How would you streamline/improve Dragon’s Dogma 2?
>All walls grabbable and climbable with R2 like in Zelda
>Option to dispose of all perished food goods at once (or removing encumbrance entirely)
>Automatchmaking for pawn selection. (Are these 2 pawns okay?)
>No busted DLC gear ruining the early game
>Make consumable weapon items less of a hassle to use
>Add a dodge roll for soulsfags
>Weapons stay unsheathed while sprinting with unique animations for attacking out of a sprint.
>Swimming and sailing mechanics with sea monster battles
>Lock-on
>Mounts
>Musketeer vocation with rapier and musket (red)
>Hunter vocation with whip and crossbow (yellow)
>Cleric vocation focusing on holy and healing magic (blue)

>How would you streamline/improve Dragon’s Dogma 2?
POLEARMS
HALBERDS
SPEARS
VOUGES
SCYTHES
GUISARMES

And weapon crafting.

She probably has a vomit fetish too.
She likes to vomit when she smells an unwashed phallus right before she sucks it.

Thank fuck you two aren't game devs

>forgetting proper unarmed combat
mate....come on

I never saw a good game with unarmed combat.
Well, except Dwarf Fortress, where you can really cripple the enemy.

But polearms are better.

no

When I get a bit sad about /ddg/ inevitably dying so soon after coming back, I read posts like this and feel better.

Actuall unarmed vocation would be even better.
Well, at this point at least Capcom saying no DD2 in near future would be better.

>pawn is painfully attractive, have her in silk lingerie and fancy over knee boots
>make her a pioneer or spam go! So she walks beside/Infront of me so i can enjoy her bum
its pretty cool but also sad than my life has come to this

This
Feels bad, man

Just started.

Not sure if I want this to be the Arisen or Pawn.
Someone has to be the girl.

Not sure for hunter, but musketeer sounds very nice.

It's been one of those weeks .

>played through the game 3 times
>still don't have the Hero achievement
What am I doing wrong?

PS4 Grace

>Check in like an hour ago
>He has four and a half fucking bars
>See this and rush in
>You are rewarded for your contribution towards the Ur-Dragon's defeat.

HE HAD LIKE FIVE BARS OVER AN HOUR AGO AND NOW I MISS IT BY SECONDS!!FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

how long do I have to play as a sorc until ma is good?

no

200 levels.

I think MA is still good even with 0 magic atk

surely you jest

mega pissed that i couldn't revive Julien, game literally greyed out the use option on the wakestone wtf

>pawn comes back with a Shackle
What did he mean by this?

Did you trigger the cutscene with Mercedes before trying to bring him back?

BBI is endgame tho, innit?

Your pawn calls other Arisens master so I think you can guess.

Nah, I ran over to his corpse and tried to use the wakestone but the use option was unselectable for some bullshit reason. is this a glitch?

If anyone needs some riftbux, gimme your PSN id and I'll summon your pawns. I may even give away some weapon and armor lvl 3s. I'd also really appreciate if someone gave me a banshee larynx, I've been farming for days and I haven't gotten a single one yet.

Was the stone in your inventory and not a pawn's?

Definitely in mine, my guy. I made sure to pile that shit in my inventory.

>banshee larynx
What's your PSN? I think I got one a few days ago, I'll check it out and send it to you later.

I can give you a banshe larynx. Give me your PSN/pawn name or feel free to add me. Don't really need rents since I'm at 1mil RC.

Krowleyx

It's User2356

Rate this female (male) pawn

I appreciate it, friend. Those things are a pain in the ass to get especially post Daimon

0/10

I sent you one.

Senechal bless you. Is there anything you might want in return?

Not really, all I need is the MK shield but I've just about given up. I don't want you to waste a lvl 3 when I KNOW I won't get it.

You are like baby, try 35 million.

Well, you're in luck. Hang on a sec and lemme give you some of my weapon level 3s. One of them is the diabolic shield. Should stay the same if I gift the curses to you, just have to make sure both you and your pawn are red classes when you purify it

K, she should have the two cursed weps now.

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way, each save file has a predetermined list. Sending a cursed artifact doesn't let you skip part of your list or add something to the recipient's.

Still, every Weap 3 pushes you closer to the right point on the list. Whereever it is.

Oh. Well, shit. Still there's 2 level 3 weps then.

Checking now, you are amazing.

Even if it doesn't give you what you need, I can gladly supply you more. Just need some time to farm them off of daimon. I've got nothing better to do.

Didn't get it, I'll be doing Daimon runs myself so no need. Thank you though!

psn id Eviljester
medicant guardian mage Lv.82

constantly upgrading to rise above riftslut status

New vocations means new townie fashion.

Thanks to xoatly for the nebula cape.

And even more thanks for educating Sororre!

So does the shopkeeper in Gran Soren realize her assistant is moonlighting as a prostitute, do you think?

Is there a more cancer move than the Eliminator's "grab"?

Is stupid, you can't get out of it and it's stupid

>shopkeeper realize
How do you think she get place as assistant in the first place?

A finger in the ass?

Currently playing this for the first time

The game's fun, the combat and emeies are cool, but I'm doing the Wyrm missions now and they're soo boring. Worth doing or should I just rush the story and get to the dlc? Also, how far am I?

You can pretty much do the DLC immediately as soon as you have a pawn if you want to. You better roll for anal circumference first.

She was doing pretty well until she just jumped off a cliff for no reason.

The wyrm hunt missions I think are generally considered the low point in the game
At least they're where my repeat playthroughs tend to bog down.
I'd suggest just push through them, they're not the most interesting but they're also not as bad as they seem for the most part.

My recommendation is save a "do every quest" playthrough for NG+. There are several wyrm hunt quests, but you only have to do two before meeting the duke.

If you do every optional quest, you'll end up severely overleveled.

I've consigned myself to being a Sorceror forever. Levels 1-10 or thereabouts were mage, and levels 10-109 were almost exclusively Sorceror, except maybe two from leveling up other vocations. I feel like I've somehow ruined other vocations for myself. Can't really do fuck all physical damage so half of the other magically inclined vocations I've maxed out, Mystic Knight and Magick Archer, are left a little limp, especially when Sorceror gets the absolute highest magick damage weapon. It's not necessarily a bad feel, I like being a nuke wizard, but I'm only ever comfortable in Sorceror now. Fighter, Warrior, Strider, Ranger, Assassin, they can freely switch between each other keeping their Strength, but magick hybrid vocations, I feel, are at a loss. Or that's just how it feels, I don't know the ins and outs of stats like others do.

One single save slot was a mistake in this day and age.

>killing big things is considered "low point"
I'd take murder missions over investigations and walking anytime.
Especially since investigations are pretty much "just look for the gu with a ! over his head".

This game deserves a big fat fuck you sometimes

Keep in mind that there are like 10 dead eliminators on the streets that I had to kill while the two thunder fuckers were casting torpor and levin on me nonstop and then the cursed faggot decides to crashthe party too

:'( she takes after her creator

im so proud

Going 10-100 as a sorc was probably a mistake, but you could play around with fighter, warrior, and/or assassin for the next 90 levels and get a pretty decent strength and phys defense score for switching between classes.

I like builds that get you balanced phys and magic stats, because I like playing all the classes. By level 200 you wind up with roughly 300 less magic and 400 less strength than a pure sorcerer or assassin build, but with augments, periapts, and goldforged endgame weapons you're still overpowered, and you can play any vocation easily.

Nigga please.

all you need is bbi weapons for the vocation you want to play and you're fine. you wont be as OP as you are playing magic users but you can still kill everything in the game

So what's a good way to take out the offline ur-dragon as an assassin? Just blast arrow it? At this point i'm for some reason feeling I played wrong since I didn't do my usual sorcerer build.

Hivemind

Ah, this is the /ddg/ I remember. Glad to have you guys back, guess we just needed more ps4bros to get to ur-dragon.

BBI does know how to make you feel that you are becoming stronger.
Going from crying and wasting 20 Wakestones whenever a single Garm showed up to fucking up a bunch of them with relative ease is pure bliss.