/owg/ - Overwatch General

>New map and new hero coming soon, new short out now
>A whole bunch of Blizzard-themed skins are getting added into the base game (Nova Widowmaker, Protoss Orisa, stuff like that, ETA 2018)

>New offensive healer, "Moira," now on PTR
youtube.com/watch?v=6ETybQd4uRE

>Latest animated short
youtube.com/watch?v=sQfk5HykiEk&

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/junkrat-the-return-of-junkenstein

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21179257
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.co

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcPDd16_9dI
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759150839?page=1
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Athena
youtu.be/Lvm0of3iDUU?t=17
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have the right to stay silent

... oh

wow way to fuck it up

>tfw no Umbra Witch hero

GENJI IS WITH YOU

Where's the tracerfags?

>Here user we got you one of these cool figures you like so much!

real thread

all dead

I want to give Officer Hana Song a deep cavity search if you know what I'm saying

Pull the Lever Gabe!

lol

Poor tracerfags

drowned in their shit taste

What do you think of these leaked stills for the Christmas story this year?

Honestly, the artist is very good, they are just choosing to draw Tracer ugly as a style, for some reason. Good spacial understanding, good foreshortening, movement is fluid, expressive features. This person might be a professional.

>good cop dva
shit, I want a dominant bully cop dva

Dubs say whos best Girl

>go back to the game after after weeks
>got infuriated after only matches

Ok now I remember why I dropped it.

oh good lawd thats gay as fuck

>pepper spray meme
good heavens look at the time, im an old fuck nowadays

no dubs on Veeky Forums threads you clown

>Bastion can't ride around on Orisa

Just imagine

try to stop me mercyfag

You should try to focus on having fun and not just winning. I've been playing Doomfist non-stop and I've flown through so many people that I'm just about immune to caring anymore about how buggy he is. And when I manage to dominate and win with him? It's feels like 10 wins!

But there's a lot of suffering that comes with him too. You just gotta relax and realize: None of it matters. It's a toy mad just to entertain you.

Take your 1% chance to get a 00 ending, but good luck with that.

>mei in the op.
thank you! finally.

Yeah, you're probably right...

Add another dick to the image. I'm sitting at a 3:1 win ration in comp with her.

The equalizing bell will toll for me soon though.

Where is it stated that Omnics fought against omnics in the crisis? Or in uprising for that matter, the entire overwatch team was just humans?
The fear of omnics is said to be backwards, Moira has a voiceline that specifically calls it medieval. Zenyatta actively talks about the omnic issue, praising those who accept and critizing those who don't. Also the junkers who are displayed as backwards are omnic haters.

I don't think your points hold up. The omnic in Pharah may have been able to stop himself, but Lynx was not able to. If Sombra had chosen, she could have made him turn against Zarya. And they state several times that overwatch stopped the omnic crisis. That's the entire point of the organization, and that a 2nd crisis is starting. How can there be a second one if the first never ended?

The main point is that Omnics are potentially dangerous and they are still a myster even to themselves.
The main problem for me is that they don't know what started the omnic crisis, so what's to say it won't start again?

challenge accepted

I would have liked the pic even more if she got DP'd yeah. A third D would be better

I want to be Moira's torture buddy (sub).

>so what's to say it won't start again?

The worst writer in the business not allowing the omnics as minorities metaphor go to waste by having them all be evil

You know I'll have it first. Everyone loves a blonde, but you're good too, still a Talon sloppy second.

Now arrives A.mélie

He could make it start again, but only with important omnics unaffected. That would really mess up the point.

My man. Dem uncensored nips though.
What are the chances we will get her Blackwatch skin soon? Wizard sleeves on a chick just doesn't do it for me.

Probably next year for uprising.

Hellfire Widow skin when?

Not before Christmas I guess, Blizzard loves dripfeeding. Worst case when the Nova Widowmaker releases next year. Stay strong.

>duo lv 26 and 29
>they are hanzo/widow onetrick
Why are they even allowed to que?

Do they have some nifty throwing detection in the game or something?

I decided I would not throw this season at all (stood pretty commited to that), and in placements alone it placed me 500(!) SR higher than usual (400SR above my all time high in Season 3), even though I sometimes slaved tanks I had maybe 1hr playtime on

Inactivity kick is for doing no damage, even if you move you get kicked, which is why you throw with Torb in style. The turret does the dirty work.

how many cocks did it take to break widow?

>Moira
>could have got a scientist outfit from her video
>could have got a Blackwatch outfit
>got David Bowie and some kind of shooting star-like outfit

Blizzard, seriously...

>day 536
>still no tittymonster hero
>hype for a new character builds
>blizzcon arrives
>new hero
>its some flat mangirl

Help me tie the noose lads

Anyone getting glitches or artifacts when respawning?

Yo I'm a fag and I could possibly fart rainbows if I wanted to but that's gay as fuck even for me.

Such is life for OWfags. Better start saving up the coin now.
There are some things like shitty teleporters, inactivity, and the like. I doubt they have anything too advanced.

It's impossible to break her with cocks, she loves it.

>you don't have it
>you want it

blizzard has already won you over for the event when it comes out. you're already looking forward to the next uprising or anniversary event for skins

>rehasing a tracer meme

The state of widowfags

More like 10%
But keep posting the best

Are you bold enough to reveal the treasure that lies here?

Hear your Queen!

youtube.com/watch?v=mcPDd16_9dI

Buff soldier because he's a cutie!

I don't care about events anymore honestly. It was just a statement, nothing more. I don't feel any "need"

Help me escaping bronze hell please.
How to not get shitter team mates
How to make tem listen and not split up
How to make tem understand that cowboy not good on defense
How to make tam unnerstand they cant kill all 6 as just sombra
How?

I really really want Moira's pic related's outfit, but I doubt it will ever be a skin. Other than that lab coat is top tier

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759150839?page=1

Genji mains on suicide watch, you gonnna get nerfed.

>Help me escaping bronze hell please.
No, it's where you belong.

>That one skin that escaped you in one event
>And now you're slowly waiting for it to come back
What's her name?

Whats with the 600mb download pre-loading? Is it the Mercy nerf?

>Where is it stated that Omnics fought against omnics in the crisis?

The reveal cinematic

Seriously, all her other outfits are trash. her suits and her blackwatch gear were the best outfits.

>That period of time where mercy was sub 5% pick rate and Ana was near 100%
I WANT TO GO BACK

You mean Athena? We don't even know if she is an omnic, or for that matter if she even fights.

>tfw you'll never have a Scarlett EK gf

>no blue post
as much as I hate that manlet cyber nigger, it wont happen

Are these videos real?
Cause I never knew the deflect was that big.

Legends tells about a time where skill somehow mattered in this game, where the game weren't a spamfest of junkrat and mercy was a f pick only for girlfriends

OW has dropped out of the top 15 on twitch

Never gonna happen.

should change on tuesday

yes they are, it's about the size of an Orisa sheild, and the area on his back it doesn't cover is VERY small.

fuck off

In one of Orisa's teasers, I don't know if in the blog post or in her origin story someone makes mention of the Athena models used in the omnic crisis.

post you're face when one trick off meta ponies get banned

>You'll never play Hisoka in a suit

Yesterday in twitch I saw a 4k+ streamer check the profile of the mercy main he played with.
Mercy main and GM this season and the prev. Ana main with barely any Mercy playtime at plat/diamond in every season before.

>cowboy not good on defense
Mhe, just because they probably cannot aim with him, otherwise pretty solid
>shitter teammates
You are where you belong, unfortunately

What? You mean the OR15's? Those have nothing to do with Athena. Yeah we saw some in the Reinhardt short, but again, they are related to Orisa, not Athena.

>We don't even know if she is an omnic
Are you serious
>if she even fights
She has stuff with guns that has her logo stamped on it.

Also remember the AI named Anubis.

In the OW the difference between Omnic and AI isn't going to be recognized. Omnic has become a catch-all for AIs.

Back when Junkrat was a troll pick, mercy in koth was a troll pick, Ana was a monster. I miss it.

I'll just play recon bastion

I'll look it up for you.

with all the orisa cancer, bastion can easily count as meta

all waifus are sloppy seconds

Actually, chu made a blue post stating that omnics refers to specifically robots/AI related to the omnica corporation. Orisa only barely fits in that category because her designed is based off omnics.

And what do you mean are you serious? Where is Athena ever called an omnic?

For that matter, we don't even know if she existed in the omnic crisis or uprising. I only remember her earliest appearance being the recall short.

Tracer has never had a penis inside her

Your obsession with Twitch numbers is noted, but you're not proving anything with this. The next time Blizzard farts in the general direction of some release or another the numbers instantly jump up and if it's a league or some shit? Instant top 3.

just because she aint been dicked doesnt mean shes aint sloppy

>For that matter, we don't even know if she existed in the omnic crisis or uprising.
lol

You're really ignorant of stuff we've known for years, since literally the reveal of Overwatch.

athena is a benevolent or neutral god AI just like the ones being contained around the world / anubis etc

literally zero connection to the or15s (human design post-crisis) or orisa (literally a flesh abomination made of dead or15s and possessed by the mind of a child traffic guard)

Who here only plays Arcade until they somehow Blizz finds a way to make the game fun again?

shitters

Please do.
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Athena
The wiki just lists her as an AI, not an omnic.

I am not going to deny that she may be an omnic and they haven't stated it yet, but I don't remember them ever stating it.

to be fair, only onetrick that refuse to switch are the target. Someone like wraxu that plays other hero when hanzo is useless is not going to be banned

youtu.be/Lvm0of3iDUU?t=17 this is where i thought i heard it, but admittedly efi's accent is retarded and I don't really know what she's trying to say right there.