/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

DLC in 2018 edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

I am going to marry Riju!

Place your bets on when the DLC drops

Let's continue discussing the changes in Hyrule's economy AGD (After Ganon's Defeat)

My point is there's reasons why foot and cart traffic would increase post-Ganon beyond the mere disabling of the Guardians

I was originally referring to only Death Mountain's tourism as fireproof elixers couldn't be created anymore

Now that Ganon is gone, how quickly will treasure seekers completely strip the place for loot? You know Mina is camping for the night in Zelda's room, and leaving with some frilly royal underpants.

I expect those clothes are now either totally decayed or in as poor a state as Link's starting clothes

All there is worth taking are weapons and treasure but I suspect anyone attempting to raid the castle will find themselves at the wrong end of a Sheikah's blade

they'd notice the castle isn't surrounded by mist but it might take a little while for anyone to have the guts to go there.
And the word wouldn't spread fast since people would realize it's safe and wouldn't tell people so they could loot it for themselves

November 10. Screen cap this.

It's already out

the 27th

So do you reckon the Crown Jewels of the Hylian Royal family and the Zora Royal Family are Gerudo made seeing as from what we can see only Gerudo can draw out the magic in gems and I doubt royalty would want ordinary jewellery when commoners are running around in stuff with enchantments on it

What we can see in game isn't representative of what Hylians were capable of pre-Calamity, so making a judgement on this is kinda difficult

flavour text on clothes and weapons tells more than enough of a story. Seems that Hylians were good at engineering and helped build the Zora dam and had some degree of sorcery as they made some elemental weapons. Gems are never mentioned with regards Hylians at any point in the game

Also Zora are described as being able to make beautiful structures from Luminous stone but they can't draw it's power out like the Gerudo based on that not being mentioned

I'm bored. Pick a number from 1 to 414 or something.

>Expansion 3 comes out
>adds 12 more shrines
>and 600 more seeds

Well Hyrule as a whole doesn't really exist atm, what's left of it has spent the last 100 years as independent city states.

On top of that Zelda's going to have a hell of a time trying to reestablish the kingdom with no standing army and the only money the "kingdom" will have is whatever they can dig out of the castle ruins.

>expansion 3 comes out before 2

Zelda games' musical scores are always fantastic at setting/matching the tone of the game which works perfectly. I think Breath of the Wild's music is weaker than others because it works more towards setting the scene/matching the environment.

Hey fuck you, buddy. Don't give Ninty any ideas.

>implying it hasn't already been brainstormed and development is underway

She probably didn't even notice

the walk up Lanayru must have gotten cozy

Three playthroughs and I only just now figured out how they intended for you to do this

Lin khas enough money lying around to finance the construction of some barracks, equip, feed and train a small militia of people who'd love nothing better than to train under the guy who's been cutting a bloody swathe through Ganon's forces and claims responsibility for defeating him completely.

This militia will travel Hyrule wiping out Monster camps and doing stuff like building bridges and the like under the name of Queen Zelda. Whilst this is happening Zelda will be in talks with the races leaders and using Purah and Robbie's promise of either superior Ancient weapons or the restoration of the Divine Beasts/Sheikah technology as a selling point

At least half of the towers I approached from a high elevation and just cheesed half way up without even intending to... and then later in Master Mode I intentionally cheesed around in a magnet cart.

I like listening to the music while climbing too much to cheese them

Shit. That makes sense. I just climbed that one small ledge and took damage from the malice each time.

I completely missed the eye that lets you even use that thing

It's weaker than the others because the overworld theme is someone hitting random keys on a piano.

This is what happens when you don't let Koji Kondo compose.

I enjoyed the music for the most part.

Where is this shy Link idea coming from I've seen at least 3 pictures with this theme

It's not bad, but if you want great music, leave it to Koji to blow you away.

The artists are projecting themselves into those situations and think Link is shy like them.

how could anyone not notice?

If you touched the Princess's boobs on accident how would you react?

Because they're not very sensitive anywhere but the nipples? This isn't your animes where the slightest underboob touch causes instant orgasm. Lots of girls even knock over stuff with their tits and don't realise it.

act like nothing happened and hope the guards don't come knocking at my door by order of the king

Which Zeldas am I looking at?

The one on the left is from Four Swords. The one on the right is the one from every single other Toon Style game, since they all look the exact same, just like Toon Link.

Why is there BotW shitposting and arguing every day on v?

Ok, I've been out to the middle east since like February and just got back, has there been any cool thread happenings since then? Other than BotW releasing of course.
holy hell they made link hot

Four swords adventures and spirit tracks? I think

Because /v/ sucks. Like that moron who wandered in here yesterday

Any word on if the Skyward Sword or Twilight Princess Amiibos are going to get a re-release since Besy Buy got some Majoria Mask ones?

Welcome back user
Not much besides slowly withering and dying while the DLC never comes out

Welcome back, user. I left in February as well and wasn't back until May, so I missed most of the fun of everyone discovering things together. There seems to be some hype around an user ordering a 6 foot tall Mipha plushie, though.

Whoa, what? I'm gonna need some backstory to this, that sounds awesome.

>Reposting from the last thread
Long story short, a guy posted not long ago that he was buying a six foot tall plush doll of Mipha, primarily to cuddle, most likely also to fuck, because Mipha is his waifu. Further prodding revealed he is also really short, like less than five feet, and wants his Mipha six feet tall because he's into that. Supposedly he has already paid a plushie maker something like two grand for this, but it won't actually be done till like Christmas. No new info from him since.

We're all waiting with bated breath because this is a special kind of nuts. I personally hope it's true because wow.

>Head to the Zora kingdom without talking to impa
>Pic related
Nintendo thought of everything

You also get a unique scene if you get to the Domain without talking to Sidon/skipping a Sidon checkpoint on the way up

Shit, I hope it turns out good if he spent that much on it.

>browse both /v/ and Veeky Forums
The worst thing about /v/ is that half of the loz threads are just thinly veiled trap link threads.
Doesn't stop me from saving ones I really like, though

/v/ shits on everything popular and/or successful. This is nothing new. There's a reason this image is always posted.

probably the only good thing about /v/ honestly.

>Still trap threads on /v/
Even ten years later some things don't change.

it's incredible how lazy the mods are over there sometimes. there's almost always at least one thread up with gay ERP in it somehow

I'm starting to actually believe that one head canon where the Great Plateau and the Lost Woods somebody "switched places" at some point.

I'm not complaining, I actually miss when /v/ was the best source of trap threads on this hellsite, nowadays even /d/ sucks at that.

But then I'm also an old loser who likes effeminate crossdressing guys, but that's just me.

>slate got the red eye of death

Great.

I told you never to lend it to Zelda. She always deletes system files when trying to erase her browser history. Now you have to collect the runes again.

hope you got the extended warranty from sheikahstop

>Open the resurrection shrine doors, please.
>I'm sorry, Link. I'm afraid I can't do that.

Link is so done with this shit, he put the Master Sword through his head.

>I'm out m8s

>mfw I'm still finding new places and new things
I'd seen the East Passage in the Hyrule Castle, but I had no idea there was a West Passage. I'd also missed the King's Study.
And I didn't know shooting a dragon's hand would drop a claw.
And I somehow never realized you could add arrows to the Compendium.
And I never knew how fun hunting Lynels was.
And I still haven't seen all the shrines.

we're all still finding new shit

I'm so glad I didn't look at a guide for this game

I'm just happy I can take screenshots again.

I could go without the fog in Hebra and Faron. Can't enjoy any of the scenery

Not that user, but
>Great Plateau sits up high, natch
>Lost Woods is in a large circular valley
>they're roughly the same size-ish
Hmm...

YEEEEEEESSS

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's fucking cool! I wonder if that would work against tougher enemies such as lynels, guardians, and hinox.

Now for without the logo. And 5K. Because I'm a dumdum that forgot that you had to press shift as well as print scn to capture at the rendered resolution instead of my native 4K.

I kinda forgot how slow these threads can be.
How's life? Getting ready for Christmas even though November isn't even half over?

Every time I play, my objective is to acquire a boomerang and try it out for myself and see how good it it. Then 5 minutes into it, I get distracted and forget about it.

>How's life
Bummer, just learned I won't be able to go to a Zelda concert I wanted to attend, won't be able to afford it.

At least I always have /lozg/

Watch it on youtube. They're all the same.

Remember what could have been

>youtube videos are the same as live orchestra

Thank god we didn't get any of that shit.

If you have good headphones, it is.

Jokes on you. I start the Nativity Fast this Wednesday. Christmas comes early and doesn't end till January. :^)

It's alright I guess. I started saving $200 a month this month and fucked up making lasagna last night. I had to have gas station pizza for dinner.

At least chili is easier to not fuck up.