/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto general

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thots allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AtGsEJB5npU
youtube.com/watch?v=iliMiMCtubg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>when you destroy some dipshit that gets near your gtag gf

Heists are BEAUTIFUL

>didn't even name the edition

is hunter gonna be released this week?

Best feel

Fuck off nirah

miss me with that circlejerk shit faggot

Did that kid broke his neck?

No, he's just a little disoriented from trying to get up too quickly. Don't worry about it.

Is this where I join the elite pvp crew known as GTAG

What should I use my 3 million on
I already have a fully upgraded Oppressor

not him but
hunter is gonna be releaseed on tuesday and people will cry for not being able to kill shitters because they die too fast

how about you hold on to your money and not complain about being broke af when the next thing you want comes along

>implying the hunter will be a more effective weapon than jetshitting

hydra
>explodes to 1 shot from shitsniper
hunter
>doesnt explode after 6 shots from shitsniper
HMM...

hydra
>gets demolished by 1 (one) welfare rocket that you have to pussy out to avoid
hunter
>has 20 sets of flares PLUS easily avoids most diagonal/non-vertical missiles
HMM...

hydra
>can only kill people in the open due to the cannons being non-versatile
>needs to make turns between bombings
hunter
>gunner can fire into every nook and cranny
>can spawncamp for days
HMM...

Fair enough

If you can’t dodge missiles you’re not good enough to fly a jet period

>can only kill people out in the open

That’s your limitation not mine shitter

a hydra takes at least two shots to take down with explosive rounds especially if you aren't aiming for the nose because the explosions are a slightly delayed

it's like hitting a player in a moving car. you lead the shot sometimes because the explosion is still going to be effective within a certain range, but a jet goes so fast the explosion might miss it.

hydra
>jet engine so loud you can hear it from the other side of the map
>even being shot by regular sniper bullets, it starts smoking after 7 shots
>can only lock down a tight group/single person, if they are spread out even a tiny bit, you can't kill them all
hunter
>silent like the forest
>the amount of targets it can simultaneously spawncamp is only limited to the gunner's reflexes

isn't that just the mission version tho?
I'm expecting we're gonna get bombushka'd again tbqh

*climbs to stratosphere*
*cannons your shitty chopper from above*

flares don't mean anything when players can wear you down with the minigun and/or dumbfire rockets. don't forget other vehicles like the oppressor which can fire rockets faster than you can deploy the flares.

doesn't mean shit when every session has a skid, as soon as you start killing people in it or attacking said skid, they will just kick you from the vehicle or blow it up

*unzips vertical shooting glitch*
*blows up your paper plane in 2 well placed 20mm cannon explosions*
>implying you manage to survive
*unzips homing missiles without any reload time*
*blows up your paper bike with 1 well placed 20mm cannon shot*

it is the mission version. the actual hunter is only just as strong as the savage.

youtube.com/watch?v=AtGsEJB5npU

Hey, when an update rolls around do I have to re-install every mod I have like payday 2 or can I just leave all my shit there?

>0% armor upgrade in the video
>posts video without any explosive snipers
>mission hunter dies to 2-3 rockets, only resistant to explosive sniper
I don't have a thinking emoji for this, this is just dumb

welp
here's hoping it won't get nothin personnel'd in three shots once you put max armor on

>implying you can hit me when im going at sanic speeds at 90 degree angle while doing zig zag

>go afk in my apartment
>come back to the game to see the fucking social club shark card menu is opened
Jesus fuck

you would also need to be in OTR for that silly strategy to work.
hunter can just pull up the nose, shower you with a barrage before you get into cannon range and have the gunner fire at your general direction

armor upgrades are negligible for air vehicles tho, at the very most it'll take one more rocket/explosive round than you see in the video. let it go bros

>flares don't mean anything when players can wear you down with the minigun and/or dumbfire rockets. don't forget other vehicles like the oppressor which can fire rockets faster than you can deploy the flares.
dumbfire rockets still get affected by flares fyi

>mission hunter takes 3 rockets to explode
>advershit/"real" hunter takes 2

>mission hunter takes 7 explosive rounds to explode
>advershit/"real" hunter takes ?? explosive rounds to explode
if what you say is true, then it's still around 5-6 shots from the memesniper, which is astounding.

>the absolute state of huntercucks

post seabreezes

No, the actual Hunter will survive several shots
People have been testing this for quite some time with skiddy spawned Hunters having 0 and 100% Armor

Post your sc so I can kill you for buying such a stupid plane

stay mad, hydra fuccboi
>your plane is deprecated

that's pretty much the same deal that the savage gets though.

>trusting vehicles that the skiddy spawned for you

It's a good plane though. Best one released so far, it can even go aquatic. Best plane

>savage can survive 6 explosimeme sniper shots without breaking into tiny pieces
this is new

it got a slight buff after smuggler's run in case you haven't checked it out already

yeah okay, but does the savage have a 20mm death machine that's designed for spawncamping?
or flares?

>implying helicopters weren't deprecated the moment the welfare launcher was added to the game

>implying the explosive sniper doesn't render helicopters obsolete

enjoy your flying deathtrap helicuck, I know I'll enjoy watching you get shot down within 30 seconds of engaging a shitter

>c* releases a helicopter that's a direct counter to welfare launcher and memesplosive sniper
>HAHA ENJOY UR DEATH TRAP WELFARE MISSILE AND EXPLOSIVE SNIPER XDX XDX DXDXDXDX I TOTALLY READ THE CONVERSATION HAHA XD
me on top btw

>what is taking cover behind buildings

SOMETHING JETS CANNOT DO HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
KEKED AGAIN FAGGOTS
>hunter stronk
>bring it on hydracucks

What is fun in this game? Im seriously asking.. not in a 'this game sucks' kinda way, just in a 'I've been playing this game for a while and wondering is this it' way. Grinded myself some money, did some VIP missions, MC club stuff, dropped cars on other players with the cargo bob in free mode, had some fun with races (that now seem obsolete) and getting bored. Anything to look forward to or just grind?

we went over this already, the flares are pointless because they have a delay and anyone can just fire rockets continuously after the first attempt.

the 20mm i can take or leave considering the hunter doesn't have cannons like the savage/hydra/lazer and can't lock onto things either. if anything it's more like a tradeoff, not a direct upgrade to the savage

catch me in sandy shores with that bullshit bro

>a counter to the explosive sniper

>gets taken down by 3 (three) explosive sniper shots

>anyone can just fire rockets continuously after the first attempt.
I'm sorry I have to break this to you user, but "anyone" is dead. They died to the nose cannon of the hunter, over and over and over and over again.
>hunter doesn't have cannons like the savage/hydra/lazer
it has something bigger and better, that can be free-aimed
>not a direct upgrade to the savage
sewage dies to welfare launcher
hunter doesn't
sewage needs to nose down to hit shit on the ground
hunter doesn't
sewage is limited to one person keeping track of maneuvering AND shooting
hunter doesn't
unless you don't have friends, the hunter is a direct upgrade to every vehicle in the game
seven. do your homework kiddo

/gtag/, assuming you have 5 box warehouses and you are using teleporter in empty lobby to fill and sell them, how are the chances that Rockstar notices this ain't legal funbux?

>the sole thing hydra has it going for itself is needing only 1 person to operate it, while hunter needs 2
>people still don't believe that the hunter is the ultimate cuckingmachine

you should ask the last GTAG to teleport in crew sessions or private lobbies who also doesnt play anymore

i could run through semantics of what you're saying, but i won't. most players would rather just hop into something that can be operated solo and only improves with people over something that isn't useful at all without people. that's why the valkyrie wasn't popular, that's why the hunter won't be popular.

>>trusting mission vehicles or vehicles that the skiddy spawned for you

>when you forget to save your pic, because you're so excited to shitpost
the valkyrie isn't popular because it's made of cardboard, and starts smoking and losing RPM after getting shot by 3 bullets

Fuck off nirah

you're building yourself up for disappointment, you really are. if the fucker on the oppressor doesn't get you, than either the guy in the jet or the guy on a building in the distance somewhere will. if anything it'll be slightly better than the valkyrie and not much else.

>fucker on the oppressor
landing a single cannon shot or homing missile(which the hunter has without any reload time) on paperbike renders it absolutely useless and forces said shitter to pussive/teleport, because he's getting spawncamped.
>guy in the jet
unless it's OTR, it's just a free target for gunner w/ vertical shooting glitch, read the discussion
>guy on a building in the distance
are you seriously assuming that randos are smart enough to hide, climb a building and then try to pepper you with nerf guns?

you do realize that it only takes 1 (one) death to the hunter and now you're locked into a spawncamp until you pussive.
hell, if you slap on a thermal glitch on said hunter gunner, even OTR/GO doesn't save your sorry ass.

another thing that gimps the hunter as well as all other hangar vehicles: availability. sure you can store it in your hangar and call it out like a personal vehicle (albeit with a few glitches in between to make sure it actually spawns next to you), but you have to go through the slow process of calling up mors mutual and calling it in again, hoping you won't need your actual personal vehicle in a few seconds. nigger with the jet or the savage needs only to call pegasus and he's got a new one waiting for him .the only way you can get around this is by owning multiple copies or teleporting to your apartment every time you die, which not everyone can/wants to do.

>he doesn't know about jobwarping

>hunter gets destroyed
>call mors
>call it in again
>jobwarp it to the street next to you
>ready 2 fly without having to move a single step

>landing a single cannon shot or homing missile
nigger the hunter has no homing missiles. it only has regular missiles and barrage missiles. landing a cannon shot on the oppressor is also easier said than done.

>unless it's OTR
so put it off the radar in this scenario, whatever. dead. your fancy glitches aren't so useful either when you're anywhere outside of los santos, because there's nothing obscuring the jet's strafe when he comes for you.

>are you seriously assuming that randos are smart enough to hide
while i feel that the moment you have to rely on the incompetence of your opponent is a moment of concession, i should probably also inform you that the heavy sniper is still hitscan. vehicles render much, much further than players do. even if the guy wasn't in a building all he'd have to do is whip out that explosive sniper while you weren't looking and you'd be scrambling to try and get to him.

>leave for an hour or two to go get haircut and some food
>come back
>shitposting about helicopters and airplanes
Should I even bother saying anything?

>he doesn't know about jobwarping
>(albeit with a few glitches in between to make sure it actually spawns next to you)
literacy, user. also

>no come on bros, all this vehicle needs is a few glitches and it's totally viable and convenient to use!

>the hunter has no homing missiles
thats where youre wrong kiddo
>landing a cannon shot on the oppressor is also easier said than done.
for you maybe, but that's not a limitation for me
>rely on the incompetence of your opponent
we're talking about GTA ONLINE here
>heavy sniper is still hitscan
good luck making a dent in the flying tank before it gets to your roof and obliterates you
>he knows the jobwarp
why did you make the post then? what's the point?
i'd much rather have something spawn next to me than having to walk to the crowded pegasus spawning areas and possibly get murdered

I hope you got a reverse mohawk nessi

>

>thats where youre wrong kiddo
alright, maybe it just barrage and homing. i definitely know it's missing at least one option that almost all the other armed aircraft usually have
>for you maybe, but that's not a limitation for me
user, do this shit and we're done talking. we're talking about conventionality here, not the proficiency of individual players. otherwise i'll always throw my bets on that one DOGZ guy with the ewo macro and the crosshair overlay who doesn't need anything except his player.
>we're talking about GTA ONLINE here
no excuse. some vehicles are just objectively better than others because of their features and the hunter is no exception.
>good luck making a dent in the flying tank before it gets to your roof and obliterates you
this is where that DOGZ guy comes in. gets to his MOC without you knowing, flies just within the distance that he can see your vehicle, lands 5-7 shots and teleports back to his apartment. no contest.

>why did you make the post then? what's the point?
if you have to incorporate glitches to make a vehicle work, then there's really no point in arguing for it.

>fade

you actually got a nigger haircut lmao

you're overestimating tryhard shitters, user.
it's very rare that they have the brain capacity to do all of what you listed.
>dogz
worst example
there are more tryhard crews than that shithole
and not even talking about suce/navy trash

and sure i'm confident in my ability to spawnfrag shitters with the valkyrie cannon, won't be different with the hunter either. they either pussive, safehouse warp or leave

In that case a nigger haircut is probably looking better than yours hair the time.

>it's very rare that they have the brain capacity to do all of what you listed.
that's because they only need to do a few things effectively and it takes them a long way. you can hardly fight tryhards individually, they'll just blow themselves up before you can even see them and teleport when they're tired of taking you on the street. you immediately enter this territory when you talk about using glitches to make the hunter work.
>they either pussive, safehouse warp or leave
call it what you want, but they're still going to keep at it. although leaving is probably the result you want, most shitters that do the other two will simply wait patiently until their ghost organization/personal vehicle/etc. cooldown has passed and be all up your ass again until they get you. and when they do get you, they probably aren't going to let you go anywhere either. feel free to keep assuming the hunter is this impenetrable flying fortress, though.

we shall see

>a nigger haircut is probably looking better than yours hair the time
>probably looking better than yours hair the time
>yours hair the time

it's happening everybody, come watch
nessi's turned himself into a nigger

>1 typo in the post
DO NOT BULLY THE NESSI
worthless neet jealous of cute marine who's sexy and cute and is fun to play with

keep talking homie and ill go drop your skull with my glock

fuck off nirah

U like my main garage?

What's the plane of choice if I'm looking to haul ass from LISA to the other side of the map?

[flashbacks of 2013 intensify]

Alpha z-1

>that panto
"xd"

hydra, highest top speed

APC and halftrack in 2013?

hydra in hover mode

not after the alpha-z1 though
youtube.com/watch?v=iliMiMCtubg

no link to the previous thread?

it was deemed too controversial for your tastes

Got prematurely wasted.

so FMJ rounds or explosive rounds for vehicles?

Explosive rounds are only available to the Mk.2 Heavy Sniper, right? Use those. Though I don't recommend using anything but extended mags on any other gun, except maybe the Mk.2 MG.

>10

someone export cars with me lpease

How is our crew going to function when the leader is a banned account?

Thanks for pointing out the OP was a faggot today, good thing I still have it in a dead tab because I never close any.

Dead thread

>elite pvp
>gta
you need to find a new game