/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1055 - Gaybot Edition.

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/4/4a/IDWCollectionP2V1.jpg
tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/e/e2/IDWCollectionP2V2.jpg
tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/2/21/IDWCollectionP2V3.jpg
tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/6/62/IDWCollectionP2V4.jpg
tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/e/e1/IDWCollectionP2V5.jpg
tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/0/06/IDWCollectionP2V6.jpg
youtu.be/MdeoBPC3RAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

FAST

*tied up*

Infinite is ______

Afternoon, everybody. Hope you're ready for a new build of the character controller demo! It'll be live in an hour, or so. Just wrapping a few things up. This new build will feature a good number of bug fixes for interacting with enemies, making things a lot more smooth and dynamic. I'll post a new Webm soon!

I want to bully Infinite!

I was a wimp before the Phantom Ruby! Now I'm a jerk, and everyone loves me!

The sharpest of blades.

Excited!

Nice! I played a little bit of the old build & I loved it. So satisfying running around hills & loops in that thing.

The dullest of blades

an very strong individual that in no way, shape or form can or should be bullied by inferior edgehogs.

Special shout out to the boorufag for the tagging reference doc and tags in general.
You da real MVP

Guys I'm drawing Sonichu for Chrischan.

Fuckable.

From the previous thread:

I really should get to work on collecting the hardcover Transformers IDW Collection. But I don't have the funds. On a slightly more happier note, the reason why I'm glad IDW gets to do Sonic comics is two fold.

>We'll most likely get to see a "Sonic the Hedgehog: The IDW Collection" hardcover line come out of the business deal.
>We have the chance to see a Sonic/Transformers crossover series of some kind in the future.

Can you imagine the beautiful artwork on the hardcover volume covers featuring one Sonic character in the spotlight like in these two related links?

tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/4/4a/IDWCollectionP2V1.jpg
tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/e/e2/IDWCollectionP2V2.jpg
tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/2/21/IDWCollectionP2V3.jpg
tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/6/62/IDWCollectionP2V4.jpg
tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/e/e1/IDWCollectionP2V5.jpg
tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/0/06/IDWCollectionP2V6.jpg

God, I wish there was a Transformers General on this board.

stupid

No don't do it
I'm begging you
That attention seeking fuck will only think he has fans

I'm doing it user.

Who the artist?

No one cares about that mentally challenged fuckwad, go back to /v/.

Blade quality aside I like the fact someone potentially fights with swords. It could be pretty cool for games we'll never get and comics.

If Sonic can fight with a sword does he have his very own wall katana?

Guys, I'm trying to prolong the story by doing missions, ring hunting, and SOS missions. Should I say fuck it and finish the game already to unlock more waifu slots?

Shadow can use a katana in his game.

good art, too bad it's wasted on gay shit

There's no point in prolonging the story anyway, it's too short and has a disappointing nothing of an ending. All you're doing is prolonging that disappointment.
Might as well get it out the way.

This is what I did, but eventually yeah just finish.

Sonic is European swords and Shadow is katanas
Appropriate

reminds me of Bowser Jr. a bit

I'm sure the talent could would better used if it was lesbians or straights, right user
Right
Go and tell me why you feel the need to be catered to all the time

How does kissing with a beak work again?

kissu

You pucker up & kiss it.

Can you two not argue about drawings of fictional characters so early in the thread?

it just works

*she

straight people are the majority of the population

Use all that stuff to help level up more avatars.

This girl does some weird stuff but man his her Amy bonerific, wish she did more of her instead of getting off on bullying Sonic.

Welp...

youtu.be/MdeoBPC3RAs

Shipping is what I consider gay shit, because love is for girly girls and I'm a manly man
But seriously, chill. I'd like to see this style be used for something more interesting than xxx

but to answer, yes it would be better,
but it's not what I'm looking for
He started it

It was more 'if I finish the story too fast, I might not wanna play it anymore', but gotcha. I'll finish it.

You damn werll know he only transitioned (or attempted to, oof) because he thought it'd increase his chance of getting a gf

Sorry dad.

sauce

Well, bullying Sonic is a tempting thing to draw, so I don't mind some bullying.

Kiss & make up!

If you get the context then no, still weird either way.

She does a lot of edgy stuff but she could do some pretty cool action. Feels bad

Gays are gross. Even the Official Sonic Twitter said so. So there.

>kiss & make up!
Nah man, I ain't gay

Sorry, Sil.

Oh no

How many secret/extra stages are there?

Hey, GHPAnon, what do you think of Forces?

Correction: Sonadow is gross. Sonic is a man of patrician taste who prefers Sonic/Buddy.

Do it, you pussy!

Dunno. Haven't played it. Probably won't. I'm not giving Izuka my money. Though, if someone were to share it with me over Steam, that'd be a different story.

Just imagine: had Sega polished Forces for a few months (although I doubt they could get much real polishing done that quickly) and released it later, Forces wouldn't have to compete with BING BING WAHOO. Now we'll never hear the end of it.

>Gaybot Edition
Delete this slander immediately.

Do you think we'll ever see her again?

Ok... what do you think of the story?

But Shadow used Chaos Control to get those!

Not bad.

Where is my /u/ Sonic content? I've had enough of this gay shit.

She doesn't even exist.

>All these straights trying to justify why there should be more than 96% straight stuff on the 'net

I Raff.

Since we never really saw her to begin with, I doubt it.

I think that was the first Buddy pic after the Avatar trailer.

Sally and the FFs have a better chance of getting into a game than her being used in the IDW comics

And now I feel like an idiot for not actually examining the video. Catchy tune, but my point still stands.

In the words of Christian Weston Chandler, "I would rather have a sex change than be gay"

Together
We can show the world what we can do
You could say my hat is off to you

Certainly one of the firsts

Well, if I could, I'd gift it to ya & some of the other lads in here. But I was gifted it myself, so..

Pretty good.

Inspired by the guy in the last thread

I think it's EinnhardeR on devart, but I can't find the specific pics in the gallery.

>this is the game Sonic Forces should have been

If lizuka loves Mario so much then what's stopping him from doing a crossover?

>Blaze covering her tiny chest whilst taking a selfie

Cute.

Anyone fancy drawing me a Sage in a similar pose?

Miyamoto.

Incompetence

Alright which of you fags stole my drawing tablet pen? I need it if I'm going to draw Sonichu

Making a gameplay style that suits both Mario and Sonic.

I want a Sage doll! And yes

Between our resident mario poster and how insufferable some of them are, my patience wears thin.,
>Arin loudly wishing he was playing Mario instead
Ugh.

Correction
It was that idiot Kayla who drew him getting railed by a floating dick

after we establish communism homosexuals will no longer exist

Show him and Miyamoto this.

Me too! Awesome.

I'm doodling today

I actually do want to experience the story in the context of playing it, so I'm actually waiting for the Crack to drop. I'll be honest, I really want to play it for research and story purposes, but I really don't want to give Izuka my money because that means that I approve of the direction that he is taking the franchise. It hurts and I really want to play it so I can share in the experience with the rest of you, but money speaks, ya know?

YOU KNOW
SAWNIK
*BURP*
SAWNIK IS
YOU KNOW
*BRAAP*
GOTTA GO FAST
HAHUEHAUHEUAHHUEAHUAHAUHUAHEUAHEAUHEAUHEAUHE
Why are you watching this disgusting human being?

It'd kill Sonic when people say they enjoyed Mario sections better which Miyamoto may or may not have sabotaged the Sonic sections on purpose

Superior ship

A pretty picture doesn't mean shit.

>Filthy N____hog

Noodle?
Noodlehog.
Is that the thing she's not allowed to say aloud?