/brg/ - Battlerite General

>What is Battlerite?
Battlerite is a F2P PvP team arena brawler and the spiritual successor to critically acclaimed Bloodline Champions. Experience the unique combination of a top down shooter with a fast paced fighting game. Take part in highly competitive, adrenaline-fueled 2v2 and 3v3 battles.

>store page
store.steampowered.com/app/504370/Battlerite/

>(Fixed) Roadmap for 2017-2018
battlerite.com/newera/

>Newbie guide
pastebin.com/4tS737Y9

>Server Issues Fixed
blog.battlerite.com/rewards_and_servers/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/54EeNv7
twitch
streamable.com/ekloj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for brown lucie is best girl

Previously on /brg/

add this link to future OPs
discord.gg/54EeNv7

any cute girls in that?

no ones linking your furfag server

How old are Lucie and Poloma?

old enough

What does all this shit mean? The title and the icon.

Fuck should I know
Lvl 20 on the character

I think the little face means they're either a founder or they bought that ludicrously priced true fan pack with the permanent bonus and the mediocre mounts
the title just means they got the pokemon trainer to a high level

>ever joining a /v/ or Veeky Forums server when theres inevitably one trap/ trans attention whoring faggot that ruins the discord

How do i add user in friendlist with such nickname?

>discordniggers wanting to shit up yet another general
Fuck off.

don't do this it makes mustard gas

This is an anonymous board, discords don't belong here.
>>>/reddit/

What the fuck is Ashka's problem?

Doing this will never stop being funny

Stay away.
This discord is a circlejerk of massive proportions and no one there even plays the game anymore.

[autistic screeching]

little guy just wants to light shit on fire

so i had bought this game awhile ago, did i get anything now thats its f2p?

uhm battlebabs???

I think you get every character now and forever and some skins

>you will never lick Freya's armpits

>50,000 from just one person

yikes

>sponsored streamer that probably won't touch the game ever again brings in 50k+ people
it's nice but also doesn't mean much

Add me if you want. I am trying to get them Friend Cheevos for some loot.

IGN: Tremmy

are you a girl?

If you don't have the alpha tester or at least beta tester flair you should feel bad.

Dohoho what's the best target for me lets see this big asshole who is literally begging me to fight him or this spunky deer fuck that's keeping him alive hmmm.

I am a George Foreman Grill.

Give me your absolute BEST Lucie build

>Be fire wizard
>Have a terrible matchup against a fucking tree
>Cry

no this is the new one, i checked out the old one and it is as you say

What's the point of the discord when we have the thread? Aside from attention whoring that is

All discords are doomed to have the same fate.

just an alternative place to chat instantly versus posting, there's 1 discord server that seems more for attention whoring then a new dead discord server just for playing and complaining about the game, pick your poison or don't

>be self-aware enough to make dakis
>don't make an attractive loli

what the FUCK were they thinking

You don't need people to accept for the friend invite achievements. Just spam random names from the odeum

Rate this build?

twitch dot tv/prorivalry
Tournament stream.

What's the point of the thread when we have Discord?

What i need to do to carry 2v2 soloq and 3v3 Soloq? How do i play ranged without support or with shit support?

There's no point. Go to the discord and stay there.

swap the first one for the wall boosting AA's one and the fourth one for the ignite after searing flight one

ignite after flight is literally fundamental for me on Ashka

I'm not in Discord.

Oh I didnt realize. That makes things easier.

It's okay.

Fire ward is nice to give ashka sustain and make him a bit more forgiving, but ignite on space is generally stronger.
Inferno is meh, volcano is pretty hard to hit as is, so it's hard to get consistent value from it. As a newer player, E cooldown reduction or Q AoE increase will make it more forgiving.

The problem is that magma is only good if you have multiple ways to apply ignite. If you build ashka to be safer instead of a glass cannon, even though the rite is insanely strong, it doesn't seem worth it.

>Chest dropped a Moose
i love him

I need to finish that, still have the mustache girl world to go

what's the thundermommy default loadout?

what do the gold coins do if i have every hero?

Skins

Twin Hammers, Tempest, Lightning Rod, Rolling Thunder, Your Choice.

she doesn't really have bad battlerites other than maybe the ult one or the increased attack speed after jump, all of her other rites are good + situational

Is there rule 34 on Battlerite yet?

yeah there is

>ultimate fangay f2per on the other team
>we win first round
>dc

Dehydration or the aoe timebomb on Oldboi?

There is also a bug with surge where if you use your R on a dummy right as the countdown ends you start the round with one bar of energy.

>Ult rite is bad
No. In 3s you get a ton of setup off of it. Basically triples the damage your ult does if your team collapses on them.

>just start playing
>rook and oldur every game
>they literally take no damage while i get perma stunned

This game is a joke no wonder nobody plays this garbage lol

>that build
wtf are you doing m8

>I don't know what's happening
>Why isn't the game holding my hand
>Why are these 2 characters I don't know what they do
>Why can't I play around it

You are honestly just bad. Neither of those heroes are hard to deal with.

nobody is going to notice that or set that up you'll get ~2 extra m1 from you and someone else out of it at best and using meter on other moves is way more important

anyone who wastes an escape close enough for that to happen was going to take stupid damage either way, it's really not the same as saving a lucie ult at all

Nah game is garbage. Enjoy your ded game while you still can

t. buttblasted low iq brainlet

>Rook
Dodge his space
Counter his rmb
DO NOT HIT THE COUNTER
Wow you win
>Oldur
Wow Don't hit his virgin shield
DO NOT HIT THE SHIELD
FOR THE LOVE THAT IS HOLY DO NOT THE SHIELD

not dying mainly

streamable.com/ekloj

I'd go for greater AoE on Flamestrike if you're going to use Inferno. 15% radius actually amounts to about 32% more area of the circle so it's pretty big.

You attack whoever is most convenient at the time. Take that "Focus the X" shit back to League.

Oldur is slippery as shit (or maybe I'm just bad) but he doesn't really feel super threatening.

user, I don't know what scrub teams you're playing with, but good players can in fact capitalize on a 1s stun and will chain CC off it to instantly delete someone.
Are you going to claim that oldur's 2s ult stun is bad too next?

Report this man for bug abuse.

Should i try Varesh in competitive? He's seemed weak af.

Not even abusing it, the clip I posted was when I first discovered it. Just thought I'd share that it's a thing.

best girl but brown skin is better

this artist sucks

it's not a matter of it being good for you if you land it, it's that you'll get far more value out of putting other battlerites in your kit instead of that one

it's rarely worth holding meter intentionally for ult with freya, and even when you are a 1s stun isn't going to make a big difference compared to how much 60+ damage + melee range on someone who's already blown escapes already gives you, your teammates can already CC someone with no escapes

For the most part that is true, that said some characters like Pestilus, Lucie, or Jumong are naturally weak to rushdown.
That tactic is more popular in 2s, though you'll still see it in 3s somewhat-often.
In competitive, varesh is strong but only works with specific comps. Poloma (and to a lesser degree Pestilus) work well with him, usually the third slot is some other tanky melee like Freya.
This builds a comp that can outsustain most everything else in the game, while heavily punishing anyone who tries to go in against it.

I feel some sort of kinship with you LWA poster

this game sucks

Normally yeah, you wouldn't waste a slot on an ult rite. But Freya naturally has one flex slot due to her essentially having 4 must pick rites.
Something like Surge works well there in 3s, since freya does enjoy her EX moves, that said some competitive players do take the ult rite.

Yes, you can CC someone without escapes, but the simple fact of the matter is more CC allows you to chain it together for a longer punishment window, even if they regain their escapes during that time.
I'm not saying the rite is a must pick or whatever, all I'm doing is refuting the origin sentiment that it was bad. It's worth taking in and against certain compositions, but it certainly does have competition for the last slot.

>playing ranged without premade

I was making a rec. to someone who was likely a new player playing soloqueue, anyone who knows all of that nuance would obv. know enough to make their own informed decision

What's a good Lucie build to go with? I tried focusing on her barrier and being survivable but honestly I don't think rites are going to stop me from just sucking.

Pestilus seems pretty slippery though. Jumong and Lucie I understand but fighting Pestilus is kind of annoying.

Awesome
This game needs more fan art so I can post related stuff instead of random anime.

>Playing Lucie without premade

no that's your MOM lmaoo

how do I git gud with iva? this nerd seems fun

nah this game sucks

masters oil

are outfits 'weighted' differently in chests?
I've gotten tons of legendaries but only weapons so far

Well now he knows the nuance because we had a longwinded spat in the thread! Mission accomplished.

Pestilus has a ton of sustain which can make killing him difficult if you try to kill him alone, but if multiple people wail on him together he can't heal through it.
The only ability he has to get away from multiple people is his infest, once it is down he's very vulnerable to being focused down.

Get the fuck out holy shit

Share your Ruh Kaan loadouts

This is an anti-melee loadout.

For anti-ranged:
Replace Taint with Agony or Death’s Embrace

Replace Cold Touch with Tenacious Demon.

TIPS TO SURVIVE AGAINST MELEE DIVES?