www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

STELLARIS
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/game/the_settlers_rise_of_an_empire_gold_edition
youtube.com/watch?v=SqdqPR4x8uU
dashboard.totalwar.com/home
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fixed the thread, removed the insults, and restored Stellaris.

Second for Fanatic Pacifists

Why are there two wikis for EL?

post ideas for things that your empire could do after total galactic domination / victory in Stellaris (that will never, ever be implemented)

> arrive with full tech at a different galaxy in varying stages of development w/ varying alien life - maybe you steamroll younger civs, maybe you face off against the local AEs, maybe you get fucked by an active crisis, maybe you get to rebuild an empty galaxy that has already been ravaged (with a bunch of neat archeology along the way)

> same as above, but with a custom machine empire - determined exterminators or driven assimilators - that your original empire built & sent to the new galaxy to prepare it for conquest / catalogue the locals

> have an "advance history" button, where your civ is turned into an FE and reduced to its core systems, while the galaxy - same galaxy as before - is full of all-new midgame-tier empires - you have to use politics & intrigue to work to awaken again (obviously those systems themselves would need to be implemented) before those empires pose a threat to you

Dunno if it's the same game, but I remember playing a Settlers-like game where you fight some god who builds mushrooms and stuff.

oy, that's at .least $120 worth of dlc

or at least 120 minutes of modding and save editing desu, you could probably get fairly close

no idea what that is. but in settlers 6 you gotta stock up for the winter and everything. it's super comfy.

And before anyone whine about the spiders in the OP, I waited for someone to make the new thread and only made it because we were at page 10.

I was playing that one : gog.com/game/the_settlers_rise_of_an_empire_gold_edition
I got it because I remembered reading an article about dynamic environnement, like rivers freezing during winter, changing the map.

Any 4x games out there with Serbia?

>Garth of Allayi's pearl cost scales with number of districts
What the fuck is this shit

[užičko kolo intensifies]

What is Horatio's IQ?

Probably modded Civilizations.

Otherwise, go for grand strategy games. I think Superpower 2 or Europa Universalis 4 have it.

>be psionic
>win game
>where do you think the Unbidden come from boyo?
>come into a galaxy of AI+IP pacifists
>get eliminated in a heartbeat

no idea mate

all things considered, i'm pretty certain that horatio is a savant
he has an entire nation hundreds of billions strong, comprised entirely of just himself, and its only glaring downside is that it's too vain to allow its spacecraft to be efficient rather than beautiful. the sheer fact that he himself has the intelligence, physical aptitude, and skill needed to occupy every single walk of life speaks wonders about how great of a specimen horatio must be
memes aside, i consider him to be the single greatest non-endless/lost individual in the endless universe

actually, savant is the wrong word
more of a rennaissance man on steroids

And he looks like a xenomorph.

it doesn't matter when everyone agrees that that is true beauty
hell, it even goes to show how generous horatio is that, rather than kill those less perfect, he instead uplifts them and makes them like him
besides, it makes sense that the "perfect killing machine" would emulate the perfect man

I want to burn Horatio.

And then eat him to acquire his skills.

original horatio > custom gene hunters

I want to crossbreed Horatio with kroots. And tyranids too.

kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=SqdqPR4x8uU

he did have a fatal flaw in his empire though, making beings just as greedy and ambitious as himself
most of the "working-class" horatio are now imperfect so they're more agreeable and willing to do hard work but the damage from the perfect clones is already done

that does nothing to dampen the fact that horatio himself is adept enough to cover every single possible field society could put him in; the choice to make his clones more obedient says nothing about the skill and intelligence of the horatic specimen; it was narcissism and pride that led to his own demise, not any intellectual or physical deficiency.

>Catherine slut rushes Stonehenge
>moment she finishes it i occupy it so she cannot form religion
>take capitol
>no shrines left
>forced to hide with huguenots at La Rochelle
>lose everything
>germans get the wonder
>btfo,no religion
So this is what Bismarck felt.

the perfect organism

Finally, after all these years, we have regained contact with our homeworld, yet the victory is bittersweet. Speaking with Earth, it's clear how little has changed. Those poor souls. They cannot comprehend the glory that awaits them.

no he looks like egyptian royalty

So he looks like trash who was cucked by nubians?

he looks like the morning and evening star, a living god amongst men.

>tfw played Beyond Earth enough to recognize this quote

look how diverse we are in spess xDD ebin XD

ok i ve gotten to this point.
what do now?
wait for crisis?

also,
SERVICE
GUARANTEES
CITIZENSHIP

I wanted the end of Stellaris games to be like the end of Halo Reach: fighting a futile but glorious defence against an unstoppable Crisis, feinting and parrying down to the last ship, watching with melancholy as the nightmare forces from beyond push the regular species back to the last planet.
So I set Crises to 5x and tried it, but what actually happened was my fleet got rekt permanently in the first engagement and that was that.
10/10 engaging warfare, thanks Wiz.

Kill Hisho
Their border gore is offensive to me

Oh my god.

You sound like you gave up way too early. What happened to you is exactly what happens in every single one of these futile scenarios. Did you desperately refit your planets for defensiveness and build up your armies to try and gain a bit more time in the face of the onslaught? Did you try to fortify your planets with defense platforms? Did you assemble fleets of torpedo corvettes and lead them on guerilla strikes against the crisis infrastructure?

You can't have a futile struggle if you give up lol

I've researched trapping irl.

the first time i did 5X crisis, i did a horrible fighting retreat as they slowly ate the galaxy, exactly like you described. its not fun.

anyway, i think the crisises are winnable at 5X if you are in a strong position when they hit. Fleet power of no less than 1M.

I dont get it

frogs out

build a canal city below that stone and you're fine

surely you should have won by now, that must be close to 60%, or whatever it is, of habitable planets required to win

>6 Pop
What the fuck

I'm actually shocked how nobody made a stink about how BE was racist because it pushed stereotypical racial tropes.

>one civ from every continent and like five from Europe
>/po/ shits itself AGAIN
I don't understand.

*/pol/

I'm trying to like Endless Legend but I really don't like that region shit. It's completely RNG, especially the shape and why the fuck I can't build my cities where I fucking want??

Because the main focus of the game is growing your city outwards. It's like playing Civ5 but each tile extends your tile range in that direction as if you have a new city on that tile.

who's the antarctic civ?

>grow your city outward
>hit magical barrier
And the region shapes, it's like enforced border gore, I can't help myself but restart after exploring a little

Apologies if this is slowpoke, I haven't visited the general in a week or so and I don't see this in the OP.

Have people here seen this? Are we excited for it?
>mfw free
godspeed Amplitude

Yep. Discussed already. Provided a stark comparison to Stellarisfriends' response to their update.

>>/po/ shits itself AGAIN
I don't think /po/ has the numbers to shit itself

I'm excited to read the actual patch notes and find out what the update actually does.

Until I know what the update actually contains i can't be excited for the update itself.

At the very least, the much needed balance for bombers and lasers will be in.

I wonder how much shitposting they get because a /pol/lack makes a typo and makes a thread on the wrong board.

I think it's more about the inclusion of civilization that don't matter for the purpose of including them. Why does where a civilization resides geographically, or the gender of a leader, come into consideration? I'd object to Canada's inclusion over Persia and to the inclusion of Wales over Arabia or Aksum too, and while I don't care if Wu is the leader of China, it's be stupid if she's there instead of Qin, Tang Taizong, or Kangxi.

Neat, I might trawl through the archive later on.
That's fair, a few of those bullet points are pretty esoteric
>weapons retake???
but stuff like improved alliance options and an increased impact of constellations have me keenly interested.

They've been playing with different weapons values. I hope they'll create new weapon types. It would be cool to see shit like artillery cannons.

I refuse to acknowledge the legitimacy of Antarctica until the penguins apologize for their transgressions.

So has anyone tried this yet

No one cares about your anime mod here. Publish it on steam workshop and people will try it out.

also comes in japanese

>I'm actually shocked how nobody made a stink about how BE was racist because it pushed stereotypical racial tropes
Did we play the same game? The leader of the Arab civ was an unwed single mother and the leader of the Scottish civ was Indonesian

I saw Archwizard and for a split second I was excited because I thought it might be a successor to Fall From Heaven.

Get your megumeme out of here.

>successor to Fall From Heaven
But everyone who made that mod is dead and by dead I mean moved to Stardock

I know, that's why I put "spiritual". It's probably better in the long run for them to be in a studio where they're paid to make cool stuff based on fun mechanics, since Stardock games tend to be frequently copied by students who are better at the "make it actually fun" part of game development, but I'd still really like a Civ VI with FFH2's magic system and terrain interaction.

No, nigger, I fixed Stellaris in previous thread. Besides,
>implying you aren't all faggots

>I fixed Stellaris
Sure you did, Wiz. Cutting features sure is an improvement.

Last chance to get 50% off Endless Space 2 or the Deluxe Edition.

dashboard.totalwar.com/home

what if I don't have any total war bullshit

That's some weird map script, atoll in a lake and what the hell's going on with rivers north of it?

Sick otherwise though.

You don't need it, all you do is make a total war access account and link it to your steam.

Is there a way to have democracy in Stellaris without getting cucked out my high level scientists?

does this work in combat?

Take fleeting so they die before they have a chance to get nominated.

I can't have them research anomalies if they're dead.

Is there somewhere I can check to see patch notes? I haven't played since a few weeks after official launch and last I remember was them fixing the difficulties/AI not using strategic resources. Needless to say, I am completely out of the loop here.

>meet curators
>buy star charts
>hire curator scientist
There, all the anomalies you could ever need.

Since the 1.8 core sector rework you need so few governors (2 max) that you should be running 7 scientists from the moment you get Planetary Survey Corps.

So the election of one should be insignificant to you

>another new horizons lad
a man of taste you are

a shame wiz is doing everything he can to kill it off because it makes him look bad

I would, but I don't really want to play Civ V. What do you need help with? Are you asking for balance or what? Because honestly when you have a medieval era unit that has 150 ranged strength, balance is not going to be part of the equation.

>unit list
>Batista
>football and magic
Aw,its a ballista

mmm look at that juicy little buttslut

DEEEEEAAAAAADDDDDD

Just like Auriga.

I just want to test that it works and that people understand how to install it, then I'll go for a general release (or rework it into a complex RPG mod if I am feeling insane I am tempted)

Really I did it more as a proof of concept to see if
1) the Civ V engine can handle models of tens of thousands of polygons not in any way designed for a video game (it can)
2) if editing unit damage effects is easy (it is, but it doesn't work with the modding system)

Also it turns out there is a reason units like tanks and giant death robots cost strategic resources, otherwise this happens in barbarian camps

Haha wow
Also I just noticed something absolutely criminal, where the fuck is her eyepatch and hat you buffoon?

I...don't think I can win. Half the continent's beating on Monty and he's barely flinching. His tech is going nuts too; from spears to pikes to fucking tercios in like 20 turns.
God damn. Insurmountable. Is this what the AI feels like in most games?

I might put the eyepatch in, I left the hat out because it hides her face I probably will have to add it anyway because I will never hear the end of it from everyone

>I left the hat out because it hides her face
That's the whole point of a wide-brimmed hat you nerd. And what kind of trash wizard doesn't have a fancy hat?