Is now a good time to buy Litecoin?

I just checked the segwit adoption tracker, and as of writing, it is at 82.29%. It is my understanding that this pretty much guarantees segwit will be implemented. If this happens, won't this make Litecoin superior to Bitcoin, and cause people to speculate? Please redpill me on this, if you are feeling helpful. Thank you.

Nah, get in around .0075 it will drop again, the chinese are fucking with the signalling, they are playing the markets like a yoyo

It's a great time to get in.

>Coinbase by end of month
>Existing BTC atms can be converted to LTC
>SegWit locked in

I hope you're ready.

Let's say that segwit fails for BTC but passes for litecoin. BTC is unable to pass it even by 2020. Would LTC ever have a chance of surpassing BTC?

Get into GAME while the price has dipped, it could very easily double within the next 2 weeks before the store launches.
Do not buy litecoin above .0078

Ltc will be the new btc

1k per coin

Why would it drop to that low when segwit implementation is coming up?

How are you sure? Hashrate has dropped but signalling has increased, Mr Wu is playing you, he is mining on pools that are signalling, and then on the next activation perdiod he will switch and go on the attack again, and crash the price.

Explain yourself, peasant.

Nah, just buy and see for yourself.

Your creepy multiple dubs exchange with me, combined with the fact I don't trust chinks, has caused me to get rid of my LTC I just bought at minimal cost. Thanks.

Im long long ltc with 5000 ltc. 0.02 in 3 months imho there might a dip to 75-90k 75k at the lowest 85 more likely and 93k great buy I have more orders at 93-95k because I enjoy fomo

Looks like there's a bit of a pump going on right now,

Went from .0094 to .0098 in about a little over 15 minutes.

>'I don't trust chinks'
opinion discarded

>Average of three transactions per block
Holy fuck we need SEGWIT NOW FAAM

how long until 100?

Get your bitcoin ready m8, the crash is coming.

I went all in ltc at this dip. To the moon baby!

You know whats good!

KEK

Litecoin will go to 0.03 imho

Why didn't LTC moon?

Zipper head detected

Human stupidity never ceases to amaze

It doesn't need to be at 100.

It's needs to be at/above 75 for two weeks

IT'S HAPPENING LADS! MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON