Previous thread: Natsuki Blanco Edition

>Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

Suicide hotlines are terrible and do not work. If you're entertaining suicidal thoughts, talk to someone who cares about you. If you think there's no one like that, look harder, and at last resort, talk to us. You matter, and we don't want you to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

musixmatch.com/lyrics/Dan-Salvato/Your-Reality
vocaroo.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Natsuki!

Threadly reminder that Sayori loves you.

Okay, everyone!
Welcome to the poetry club!

Word of the thread is "chain(ed)"!
Alternatives are 'sea', 'valley', and 'code'.

I encourage everyone to write a poem with one of these words, newbie and veteran alike. Hopefully one of these words can inspire you.
If you don't know, this word is for everybody to use as inspiration so we can all share our poems with one another.
Don't be shy if you've never done it before, there's a first time for everything!

Nap time.
Monika!

Having a wholesome and totally platonic relationship with Sayori!

Natsuki lovers where you at!

Just Monika

Reminder that Natsuki is a GIRL with a VAGINA

Present!

How many hours did you spend playing Doki Doki Literature Club?

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.

I love her too.

I'd be happier if I didn't play this game.

I want to fuck a faggy user dressed as Natsuki in the missionary position and tell her that I love her!

The sea valley code, the sea valley code
The code to the valley of the sea
Where the fish roam free
It's the best place to be

Does anyone know it?
Not me.

why did i write this

Anyone remember this VN that was on kickstarter a few years ago? It was basically "It's a harem game but these girls might be a little bit too into you, wooOOooOOOOOOoo" and it's implied they're zombies or vampires or some shit

I can't remember what it was called, I didn't donate, but I was wondering if that ever came out

6, one hour being spent with Monika before I smited her

Don't you want to delete that fucking gay shit?

5, It probably would have been 6 if I bothered to get the nicest ending

Repost
How many of you cut? Did ddlc help you or did you cut more after playing it?

I'd be healthier if I never discovered this game and never came to Veeky Forums.

Natsuki loves her papa, she just wishes he would use his indoor voice a little more often...

But now you're better equipped to deal with real life

I didn't count but probably around 8 or 9, I stayed with Monika until she started repeating herself.

>user
Sayori sucks. At least Monika knew my real name.

Steam says 24, but it has to be at least 40.

Used to

Nah, already dealt with similar stuff in life before, bringing it all up in such a shitty way just made me sad.

;-;

I cut myself on the wrist once. I didn't like it. I haven't done it again since. Now I have a permanent scar from it, somehow. Shit I thought it'd heal.

Okay, everyone! For those who are unaware, we're currently working on a /ddlc/ Sings "Your Reality." Participation is welcome from everyone, of all voices and talents, or lack thereof. What's really important is getting a lot of voices, so we make it obvious how much we care about this game! I've set it up so that there's no need to post links publicly- I'll be the only one to hear your voice on its own. Please help us so that we can make this project amazing! Your recording need have nothing but your voice. We've had some great participation so far, with 25 Anons sending in their awesome recordings! Let's keep this going and try to hit at least 30 before the cutoff!

Lyrics:
musixmatch.com/lyrics/Dan-Salvato/Your-Reality

Record or upload recordings here:
vocaroo.com/

And finally, email the resulting link to me here:
[email protected]

Cutoff date is 19NOV2017, so you still have a whole week! Thank you!

I missed the entire last thread because I was reconnecting with someone very important to me, but my thanks to the user who submitted while I was away!

>tfw my computer doesn't use my real name, so when she asked "do you really go by x" all I had was a moment of mild confusion followed by "oh, she read the computer's name"

I'd be more successful.

Do you have gf?

Alright, so I finished the game, I spoilered myself near the end, but whatever, it was quite a ride.
Now gotta get special scenes with Natsuki, I guess...

I want to engage Yuri in CQC!

Guys, Monika hasn't posted anything on her Twitter for a long while now.
Is she okay?

Where can I get doujinshis about Monika?

Is anyone else just kinda hanging onto hope that there will be a good mod where the characters can be happy, or that the secret game being worked on by the same team will give some kind of decent ending to the DDLC characters? That's all I really want to see.

Used to, only did it once after DDLC for morbid curiosity to fee what it's like again, if you will.
Thankfully all the cuts are on my legs.

Also, if that user who wanted to sharpen his pocket knife is in this thread,
what're you using to sharpen it?

Going by her twitter history their are similar length gaps, she's fine.

She's too busy spending time with You

I love your story! Thank you for the wonderful read so far, Hard Times user!

>file name
nice

I really, really, really, really love Sayori.

I don't really understand cutting. I am already annoyed when I accidently cut something so I couldn't imagine actually doing it constantly on purpose.

Ok, Act 2 was fucked up. But I think Sayori's death was most brutal, because it was first thing. user asked whom I like most after... Sayori really depressed and likes you, but it's not point to kill yourself... Same goes to Yuri, but I felt really bad for Sayouri's feelings, can relate to them. Monika... Well, she is actually a bitch here and Natsuki just boring.
Sayori≥Yuri>Monika>Natsuki

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

How would you feel if a sequel came out and Dan literally appears in the game and cucks you?

>Its to early to be cuckposting user

That twitter is garbage, tries way too hard to act like a young cutesy girl when that wasn't Monika's character at all

I'm genuinely upset there isn't a secret boss battle with Dan himself, where you fight for wholesome routes.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAN GET YOUR COCK OUT OF MY DOKI AND SHIP ME MY FUCKING KEYCHAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Carionto in the minimalist thread finished the set, and fixed a few things on the previously posted monika, so I'll dump the whole thing here.

How do you deal with it user

OK fine, then how about Dan literally appearing in the game and cockblocks you, thus making the game without sex scenes again?

What if Monika used your webcam to take a pic of you while in the eternal room?
What would she see?

I have fun with Monika, user!

>Only those that can 4-stock me have the right to fuck my characters

Well it is a twitter. Not everyone talks the exact same way in such things that they would irl.

I'd tell that fucker to give his keychain

Anyone have any good doki wallpapers?

Which webcam?

>tfw you took a shower and got into nice clothes just to look good for Monika

I wonder who likes these words.

Me too, but she did serious damage to my brain.

I don't have a webcam.

How can someone so short do anything plus ill just use mods.

stuff in question, haven't used it in a year

Strive to be a person strong enough to protect your waifu's smile

The ugly truth and something that will make her regret all of her actions...

But literally no matter what you do she can't get even an ok/10 endng.

She loves you for you, user!

Someone who needs to shave before PT tomorrow.

Damn straight brother.

Anyone got the Senator Armstrong Monika copypasta?

Is Sayori's hair pink?

Around 10
But around 5 of those hours can be split into intervals over a month on just checking in on Monika

Why is big Natsuki sad?

Which one?

The heaviest thing we lift is not our weights, but our feels.

That's why you code yourself a good ending with her

I’d be less depressed

And that's it from the minimalist set. If you like this kind of stuff, feel free to stop by the minimalist thread and make a request or try your hand and participate.
also a boruu for your convenience: min.booru.org

She's actually the only one who can get an 'ok' ending, so to speak.

So Monika isn't that popular and smart student after all? She was just a jealous president?

good stuff man

Shit, I was hoping for a waterstone or something. Not sure how those works.
Sorry, user.

Is the only way to get back to the void with Monika replaying the game?

Would she forgive me for hurting her the first time?

I cant wait to get my vacation time from college man. I just wanna stay here talk shit and work on side projects.

i may just head over to my grandfather's house tomorrow, he has more extensive stuff for sharpening and actually knows what he's doing
i mean it's somewhat sharp but not paper-test sharp

M O N I K A ' S
D I C K
I S
D E L I C I O U S

I love Sayori too. And I appreciate you putting in effort like you have been. But must you really alter that one word? It makes it feel like you're trying to put your own individuality into the post, which kind of ruins the purpose of this type of post in the first place.

Nothing because I taped it over