>always going on
>so dead
yeah makes you think

twitch
.tv/zombiegrub

play some games

followed :)

thanks

No new news. Free to play will save starcraft 2.

lol

patches tuesdays

Playing starcraft 2 will cure male pattern baldness.

it shrinks your penis

that's why scarlett plays

mew...

youtu.be/iIjyLIEwe-E
#aware

thanks bro im super fucking woke now

hope i die

Playing starcraft 2 for hours on end can lead to deep vein thrombosis which can kill you.

she has on an american jacket though

this looks silly

never playing this piece of shit again

add them as a friend?

didn't you have to play 10 games or something

Isn't it still 2 days more before they upgrade the f2p version?

yeah, tuesday

never again

>tfw yuroppressed
What you guys get on tuesday we get on wednesday

how are the muslims

:O

:3~~ O:

goona jerk off brb

man i dont believe you. this guys brbs are more like bbls are his bbls might as well be tbds i swear to god

cant fall asleep and i have a 10 hour shift in 7 hours...

I personally hate holidays. Fake obligations, toxic energy of materialism, stress and things that don’t matter are exhausting.

Collegiate Star League 1d 19h

Is there a discord?

starchly against discord

the posters in this thread are pathetic just like sc2s players are pathetic

and the thread is ded just like how starcraft is ded LMAO

whats ur point

nothing I just came here to laugh at /scv/ for undoubtedly being the worst thread on all of Veeky Forums even including cucked boards like /pol/
have fun wallowing in ur shitpike while I play lotr helms deep in bw...

have fun...

tomorrow is the start... tomorrow

Liquid`Drone Profile Joined September 2002 Norway23963 Posts
4 hours ago #184504

It being a zero sum game is why I bring up property redistribution, and people's unwillingness to willingly part with their property is why I bring up violent. To achieve true racial equality, the differences in wealth, neighborhoodly benefits (better education in 'white' neighborhoods etc) and all that jazz would have to be reverted. Me as an individual giving a more qualified black guy the job we're both aiming for is fine, but it doesn't change that my privileged upbringing means I'm statistically more likely to be better qualified than him. I don't believe my white privilege is related to the superiority of my aryan genes, but a consequence of cultural developments that have taken many generations to develop, and the blame for an absense of a similarly minded culture within black communities can't be placed on black people. For society as a whole to go for that '9' you're aiming for, truly radical change would have to take place.

I'm not advocating for that type of wealth shift to take place on a one or two generation basis because I think that'd lead to a violent, chaotic reaction that would leave everybody worse off. But I do support policies that would make poorer communities better, and where there's a conflict, at the expense of richer communities. It's a balancing game though.

tl mod

bump

Look, the target audience for the F2P model is for people who are no longer playing StarCraft 2, or have never played it before. These people are playing Overwatch, Dota2, League of Legends, CS:GO... They are not clicking on SC2 in Battlenet, they are not checking for new videos on the StarCraft youtube channel, they already unfollowed the StarCraft twitter, so why are these the only places you are promoting StarCraft 2 going free to play? Here are a few ideas that are proven to work. You need:

Cross Promotional Events.

Make it so that if you win 10 games of StarCraft vs A.I./Unranked ladder, you get a genji skin in Overwatch
Make it so that if you get level 5 in co-op you unlock a battlecruiser mount in Heroes of the Storm
Make it so that if you complete the first mission in Wings of Liberty you unlock an Infested Zerg cardback in Hearthstone.
Pay popular streamers to play your new title, perhaps people that use to play your game.

To name a few...

TrumpSC,
Massan,
Forsen,
Destiny,
Day9,
Naniwa...
Advertise StarCraft 2 Free-To-Play via twitch ads. You rolled tons of ads when StarCraft remastered came out, a 20 year old game, you can do the same for your modern day, AAA, RTS Title.

Most of my gaming friends didn't even know StarCraft was going free to play. The news at BlizzCon was drowned out by Vanilla WoW and Overwatch League. Please, Blizzard, StarCraft is a groundbreaking game, and it's 100x better than it was 7 years ago, I know that, you know that, but we need to let other people know that.

:O

wtf

wow...

just got woken up after 3 hours
people dropping flagpoles on the floor above me

please god kill me

go karts are fast and fun

why does a thing like that happen

why did any of this happen

youtube.com/watch?v=8mWW6kRITEY

>live on dead end road in middle of nowhere
>black guy pulls into my yard at 6am
>gets out and walks halfway to the door
>stops, stares at house, turns back around and leaves

bliksem fok i might be slotting flops soon

talk to me tasteless

tasteless... please

youtube.com/watch?v=e_jGwtK4ya8

remember rogue? whatever happened to that guy?

rogue was last seen taking soo's last bit of hope and crushing it

what happened to everyone....

sleeping probably

post-hsc recovery mode

no one wants to post in tranny thread lol

ive been playing some xenoblade to see if i want to get xenoblade 2

but scarscar a cute

i was looking at all the shitty games on my steam that i didn't want to play and i thought "this is what that guy in the thread was talking about"
then i made some food

hey freeloader from the coming new wave of players here

tell me, if I play the game on multiplayer, will I be able to use the expansion units in my games?
will I be able to use the lurker? or the swarm host?

when it goes free to play tomorrow yes

it would be the most incredibly unbalanced game if you couldn't

don't play zerg though
all the units make fart noises when you select them

I pirated the game when wings of liberty came out
the sound design of the game was amazing

yeah 3 unique fart sounds for each zerg unit... revolutionary

That's the best part of the game. I literally can't stop cumming when I zergrush people

are we going to bully the cute little bronzies

bronzies are like lolis

for nurturing and headpats for encouragement

the new shit here again
Also another thing I have noticed is the wide variety of things you can do in the game, like there are lots of different units, that you could not possibly use every single one of them in a match
I mean how people manage this?

is there a strict counter picking methods to follow?
you play the game with a build of units for your army in mind?
do you have to stick with the decisions you make in the first minutes of the game?
is there any basic axioms to internalize if you want to become average in the game?
I can clearly see that speed in APM is the first determining factor when winning games... what comes second?
what's the best race?

i re downloaded it on a new account last night just for that purpose >:3

There are certain units that work well in combination with each other. Generally you want your core army to be made of 3-5 different unit types that are well upgraded. You'll never build every unit in a game, it's not practical. Generally you start by going for a flexible basic composition and countering his units/style from there. For Terran, start with basic marine/marauder/medivac play, then add some factory units depending. For Zerg, go ling, baneling, hydra then try to tech up when you can. For Protoss, go Zealot/Immortal/Archon or Adept/Phoenix. These are all flexible styles.

As for what you need to work on, almost certainly the most basic skill to build up is your macro. Just the ability to build more units and collect and spend your money well is going to win you more games than anything else. Make sure you're building works and expanding regularly and keep your bank low. Don't worry about being "average" just worry about improving.

you make certain units in certain match ups
its not all that complicated

terran is the hardest race to play, but they've really gayed up every race with each new expansion

>is there any basic axioms to internalize if you want to become average in the game?
the three most important things you need to get a handle on in starcraft are spending your money, not getting supply blocked, and building workers

being able to put a bigger army on to the field will carry you way further than having 300 APM micromanaging 5 units

like this guy... don't listen to him
too complicated

watch a gook stream and do what he does

Pig (former pro, now commentator) does a decent video on beginners basics.

youtube.com/watch?v=iMBgp-OA9Jc

thanks, I've played a lot of age of empires and broodwar back in the day.
tell me how different is the game in comparison to starcraft 1? is the game faster or slower? how long is the average match? is this game more noob friendly? thinking of maybe playing with friends

Just watch some pro matches to get a feel for game pace. It's more modern than BW, for sure

sc2 is much more streamlined than bw mechanically
sc2 has things like workers automatically mining after being built, unlimited unit selection groups, smarter pathfinding and movement, and multiple building selection

dont watch gook streams because you cant do what they do yet. pro strats probably wont work for bronzies

why didnt incontrol go to hsc anyway

iem panel

thats a bummer

maynarde was a decent replacement

yeah he did a pretty good job

Need more newbies to post. Nothing else much to talk about right now

zestu still bestu

dont worry, f2p goes live tomorrow, then we will be inundated with new posters!

yeh just like all those cool guys who were gonna play bwr LOL

lol