/wfg/ - Warframe General

Butt edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.2.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/871334-plains-of-eidolon-update-2220/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=warframe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want Nezha to use my throat for cockwarming

>when you manage to jew your maiming strike for 900p and argon scope for 400p to some stupid goy just weeks or even days before the acolytes come back

>Gay meteorite event probably this week

>this week

I am so fucking sick of this stealth mastery test

Farewell sweet prince.
You will not be missed, piece of fucking shit.

RIP CHROMA.

GJ

How do I go fast in fastframe?

>tfw bullying nezhas monster cock

Login rework when? If I can't sell this thing I'd rather not wait a year and a half to use it.

M-my warframe is the h-hand...

Where do I go for warframe lewds?

aco

what the hell is wrong with you dude
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=warframe

join the official /wfg/ discord then post butthole with timestamp to get access to that channel

literally just jump up
they can't fucking see above their heads so you can stand on top of the pillars and be perfectly undetectable as long as you want while you look for an opening

First by becoming my girlfriend (male).

bulletjump
double jump right after
roll
ctrl+aimglide
keep holding ctrl as you hit the ground
repeat

don't crash into doorframes

SPUDD
BUTT

Remember that one update where they made Heavy Gunners HUGE?

There have been a few times were I was on higher ground and still got noticed.
Though I guess the pillars are even higher than that, I kinda just assumed the game wouldn't let me stand up there. I'll do that next time

Shit?

>Got a 75% discount on platinum but can't buy anything because my paypal needs a credit card despite it already having money on it
I mean, fuck me right

This sounds like autism.

>octavia joins your squad
>suddenly weebshit music starts playing

No actually. But I remember when Grineer suddenly spoke english for like 2 weeks before they changed it.

Formation bravo?

what is steam

is it better than using specific bugs with specific melee weapons to randomly cause yourself to fly across the map

>not playing Limbo and just roll, roll, roll, roll, because it's faster than sliding + jumping, due to fast as fuck animation

>recognizing weebshit music
your fault weeb

That's a Tanky butt.

can i buy platinum with my steam wallet?
And won't my paypal do the same shit with steam? Other payment methods will take forever in my country and the discount will go away, sadly

>people on an anime children's cartoon forum literally unironically do not watch anime children's cartoons

Yeah, it was weird as fuck.

Stay close to the walls.

You can buy with steam wallet, I used a gift card.

yeah dud

What's are some good frames for someone who likes to be a support but also be tanky?

max range nidus

Yeah, and that's ok.

There's more Non jap shit boards than jap shit boards.

Nidus (AoE healing, CC), Oberon (AoE healing, damage boost on allies with augment that lets chroma demolish Eidolon limbs), Harrow (more difficult to pull off, tons of shields, AoE invuln for everyone, boosts crit chance, reload speed, gives lifesteal)

>Octavia joins, all beats just filled in to min/max song.
I don't know who is worse: these people or limbo players.

- trinity is the supportiest support in the game and is also fucking unkillable with CC immunity, 94% damage resistance, and infinite on-demand heals. She gives teammates infinite energy, full heals, and damage resistance (though less than she gets herself)
- harrow is the second support in the game and is also relatively tanky, though less so. trinity is more defensive but he is a more offensive support, buffing teammates' crit chance and healing them through lifesteal buffs. he also gives free energy but has to get headshot kills to make it significant. he gets big fat shields from his 1 and makes the whole team temporarily invincible with his 4 (but unlike trinity's Bless he can't spam it)
- rhino is less supporty but still has roar to buff his teammates' damage by a very large amount (can spec to +184% damage or so) and is practically invincible with iron skin

>name of the site literally has 'chan' in the name
>is based on 2chan, a Japanese image board

That means nothing.
One day you fags wont even be allowed here anymore.

>Implying they discontinued the line of giant sisters

literally kill yourself you GAF tier reddit sucking mongoloid

I bet you buy plat

I like this OP.

>mfw zapping everything
fuck this is actually works well with nidus

>tfw no qt grineer amazon waifu to ram her giant cybernetic grattlerdick up your warframe's boipussi
why live

You'll be the one killing yourself when you turn 30 and realize you're a worthless piece of shit, while you cry into your waifu pillow.

>she pulls the trigger

how do I oberon?

plant flowers on the objective
stand in the flowers
press 3 i guess
sometimes press 4 if you need cc and have nobody who's actually good at it on your team

>Get the to transference stun area
>Manage to mind break the worm shitter
>The whole screen turns black cause poor lighting
>Stuck on this mission forever
I wonder if a support ticket will even fix this.
Think they'll autocomplete this for me? I'm gonna have to wait a month or longer aren't I? Back to league of legends I go...

Does anyone actually like the Plains
This shit might be almost as bad as Archwing

>unlock a kill undetected riven
>it's tonkor
>tonkor still has a disposition of 1
>tonkor
So do I just trash this thing or what? Does anyone want it?

They're alright.

I wish there was more to them than Gara and taters.

But the plains themselves are nice.

It's a nice change from sitting on a defense objective and pressing a button every once in a while.

I'll take it for free since you're giving it away. It'll be my third Tonkor and I'll have no idea what to do with it

Yeah I do like them, though I wish archwing wasn't as required for getting around and the wildlife seems very simplistic.

>league of legends
lol

>75% off plat
What plat exclusive things are there in the game? I'm a relatively new player (9 frames, 20 weapons) and figure I'd need ~1500 plat or so to get enough slots to have everything and then spend the remaining amount on catalysts/reactors due to rareness. I think 2k bundle should be more than enough, but I'm not sure if there are any things I'm missing, or if there are lots of good cosmetics.

all rivens are worth something even trash ones

chances are theres going to be a youtuber out there that will buy it to make a riven for their 6 forma/riven meme weapon video

????????????
1500-2k is alright
you will need around 50-60 wepaon slots and 30 frame slots
buy forma in the 35 bundles not 20 each

Reposting from last thread
How much can I jew Saryn Prime sets for?
I'm thinking of rattling the market by scarring people about the Vaulting of Saryn Prime so I can jack up prices and make people think they got a good deal

No. Archwing is better.

>you will need around 50-60 wepaon slots
No you don't.

this is the thought process of a basic bitch. You won't 'rattle' anything user. Saryn parts will never be valuable.

>jaw sword
yeah about 230 endo

yes you do
i'm mr 22 and that's the amount i have right now

>Spend almost half a day farming Spira prime
>Finally finished building it a few hours ago
>It's fucking mediocre

When will there be good throwing knives other than the Hikou prime with CE?

No you don't

>2 weeks ago I could buy a Saryn Prime set for 40p
>now cheapest on market is 70p
>when she is going to vault soon
Keep telling yourself that she won't attract shitters, goy

Do you even use half of those regularly?

im MR 99
and i can confirm that youre full of shit

60-80 slots are needed for end game

When they remove that stupid fucking over-under throwing pattern.

It's common knowledge of supply and demand, if everyone is hoarding because MUH VAULTING then where does that get you when it's time to sell? Shilling a set among thousands when there's only a dozen buyers. Everyone thinks the next frame will be like the ember shitter trap. it never is because everyone had the same idea.

Fibd out if anyone actually likes Tonkor enough to want it and gift it to them. Might as well make someones day, and hey, Christmas is right atound the corner

People also forget that what jacked up embers price for so long (and arguably still does) is the energy orb void speedrunning gimmick that she had for ages

Was there ever a good Darvo deal?

>everyone had the same idea

yes you do, if you want to keep some variety with your shit, you're not going to keep all 400+ weapons and shit, but you are definitely going to want to keep about a fourth of them

newboi here. Thinking of trying this game out. Steam reviews praise it to death and have ludicrous playhours.
Any advice for a new player?

use about 20? a week
plenty of weapons that just cost way too much to get rid of, some stuff that you can't get anymore
prisma stuff etc
if you don't have 50+ slots at mr20 you just haven't tried hard enough desu

How can frostbois even compete?

Any idea what I should sell the lex prime set for?

30p is about what you can expect for it

Gotta catch 'em all.