/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

No edition edition.

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a pseudo-sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Guilds
NA: Sardine, ITC
Eu: PettanCo

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/UMRP7qde

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous Thread:

Xth
for our big lipped queen

i dont read these threads
eyebrows them

Tamer feet are a miracle of the universe

Show me an example

have you been broken yet?

why didn't he just buy one?

What was he doing if he spent that much? Just smash smash them together at 0fs and you'll get it with about 20 clothes.

Bad puns are haram!

Post BnS lewds.

dumb slut

I don't have any, most of my BnS stuff went down with my old PC.

;_;7

big hair

That hair does not make sense

the walls of reality are disintegrating my friend

very cute hair
what do you think it smells like?

Poor Biggs forgot to pay and got kicked?

>what do you think it smells like
the sound of crunching apples

i miss her :(

It's ok, the combat is great but the game has some glaring issues like a backwards dev team, server and sync issues, class balance and the gear/enchanting system. Be ready to farm hordes of the same monsters though for marginal gains

that seems like it'd be really nice

Mine smells like green apples with a touch vanilla in RL

DAY BREAKS

>when the new guild you joined for comfy T1 nodewar gets BTFO in 10 min by some zerg guild
this feels really bad man im so sad right now

what guild did you join?

some weeb normie guild although i really think some of them aren't

I mean I'm looking for a new guild for t1 nodes. Would be fun to join actual weebs.

Why she has cum in her eyes

we had like 7 people showed up for todays t1 nodewar, if youre in to getting raped then yea, also NA

>No average gearscore or people limit on t1

Why would newbies want to get into node wars when siege guilds can be in them for teh lulz

>7
This is the reason why you got BTFO'd.
If you want to win T1's you need at least 50 (or more) members to attend. Otherwise you will just get zerged every time. Either by 1. bigger guild running over you or 2. multiple guilds ganging up on you.
And if you want to go for T2 or T3... You are going to fight large and medium sized guilds that may have "siege guild tier gear," and those guilds will probably take down your fort within first 5-10 minutes into war.

UI changes
damage numbers
players can turn floating damage numbers on and off in the game section of the interface.
item tooltip fix
items that had missing tooltips will now properly display all of the additional stats that they might have and all of these stats will now be accompanied by a number value.

class changes
witches no longer have additional critical strike chance on their awakening skills
wizards no longer have additional accuracy on their awakening skills.
strikers awakening skills will no longer provide bonus accuracy to summons
strikers ferocious assault and flow: bite off will only trigger their healing on good hits
abilities with the super armor tag will no longer give super armor after the skill has ended
Valkyrie, Warrior and Witch block radius has been changed to 280*
The default block radius for all classes has been set to 90*
Potion cooldown increased by 4 seconds and potions now share a cooldown
Overall pvp damage taken of all classes reduced by 25%

desert changes
killing another player in the desert now has a reduced karma reduction
you are no longer able to be sent to jail by another player you've killed previously during the jail debuff period

militia system changes
guilds are now able to select players from the pool of those that signed up for militia services themselves. the ui will display their family name and gear score, but not their class or level.

gear changes
you are now able to force boss TRI armor and weapon enchants

bosses
world boss health now scales dynamically based on the amount of players that are in the vicinity from 8 and up.
participating in a world boss kill now guarantees 1 aura, whether the player receives loot from the boss or not.
latent aura box quests are now repeatable

rate

nevergoingtohappen/10

>you are now able to force boss TRI armor and weapon enchants
steamie spotted

>don't pay grim
>get kicked

LOL!!!!

>the rich get richer mentality
don't you have a pol thread to shit up?

wow dude you teach me so much shit i didnt know.....i never would have thought having only 7 people was the reason we got BTFO.........................................

big tits

Would you grab it?

duh

When can I?

big lips

>Choco demon offers you to hold her hand

disgusting

I'm not doing anything right now

>when you're trying to afk fish but a lewd succubus eats your butt instead

Fishing sounds pretty dangerous...

Do you actually ERP?

I don't have any roleplaying skills at all

>when you want to go a day without seeing disgusting mommycest-loving peachy on the thread but then they post

its never too late to learn

Aw... that's too bad. Would have loved to do things to you.

you like biggs don't you musei :3

but my first post ever since all the guild drama was that chocolatey futa amazonian goddess like 2 days ago

and you saw the reaction to that right? go away

I'll show you big ones

people asked how big she was and said I was lucky

I'll be hanging out here if you want to say hello though!

ALERT.
Vogler moving in to your location in 3... 2... 1...

I'd much rather have the drow stalking avatarfags than vogler. When will he come back?

Eeeh, I've already met them though. They seemed pretty normal.

ALERT.
Peachy is pissed af

> People conveniently forget that when it comes to content people generally mean PvE things like raids and not tertiary trash that gives little to no rewards.

shut up vjeraposter

Still there?

Why say that? Also how would you know a succubus was doing that to me unless you are a stalker?

yes

>peachy and vogler drama
cringe

You assume that was me?

It's not made up. When people refer to content they generally mean things like raids and dungeons, not superficial things that do not matter or provide no benefit to the player or progression.

This has been a thing since the advent of MMO, only BDO players like to try and force tertiary activities into that bracket.

What was you???
I assume this is>anonymous posts ALERT peachy is mad
>I ask why am I mad
?_?

I must not know where that is since I don't see you.

Now who here gonna give me the succ?

this should be easier.

remember to keep your panzer well maintained and well fed!

waow i want that

Is FFXIV's content soloable?

am i a maehwa now?

Tell me about this game's rifles.

Is Guild Wars 2 better than this game or is this game better than Guild Wars 2?

>FF14 offers only PvE
>PvE with retarded AI
>PvP in FF14 is literally brain and not fun
>can't even fight anywhere you please, only in safe to pvp areas so you don't trigger anyone.
or
>BDO offers only PvP
>PvP that's always challenging
>PvE in BDO is literally brain and not fun
>can even fight anywhere you please, only people who are triggered by PvP complains.
Why even compare either of them? One is a game where you fight AI that doesn't scale for fun and the other you fight real people who can forever change how good or bad they are.

they're useless

The guy who came up with the shovel quest in Valencia needs to be publicly hanged.

Darn. Guns are cool.

>non-ironically playing an MMO for the PvP

Do people seriously do this? It reminds me of scat fetishists. Do these people honestly exist?

Play a fighting game.
Play a MOBA.
Play an arena shooter.

Any given game in any of those genres will have better PvP than this. With sponsorships. Where skill might actually matter and impress someone. Who knows, it might even get you paid.

Dedicating thousands of hours of your life to be "competitive" (and I'm using that term loosely) in a game like this is by far the most fucking autistic and pointless thing you can do. Literally throwing your life away with no tangible benefit.

They're for the hunting lifeskill!
You can shoot them off the back of a horse!

>Two players autistically grind hundreds of hours
>One is more competitive than other because of luck

Sure is a great pvp game.

Am I playing this wrong? It's been a few months since I've played. I've been just fishing constantly every day and saving money to buy the gear I need from the marketplace then occasionally fighting world bosses. But fighting them is hard because of how bad my gear is.

Bheg spamming instant spin2win attack or fighting Karanda is forgiven but others are git gud issues and can be dodged/blocked. +15 armors and weapons should be enough to get loot from them and for better chances you can just spam to duo without worrying about downgrades. Striker is good boss alt because of his dashes, block and health regen.

>tfw user never shows up to be friends

So, should I just give up saving money for gear but instead just grind world bosses for it?

want to jackoff together?

I know right, you just sit there waiting for someone but no one comes.

Gather and fish on main and whenever boss shows up switch to alt for a small chance of gear. Also remember to put boss gear on notice at marketplace. Just hunting bosses will quickly pay itself back with stones, gold bars, hunter seals, gems, liverto and blue awakening boxes so gearing a boss alt is worth doing it. Sometimes you can get lucky and get both liverto and awakening box so you got ~18mil for 10 minutes of work.

Post location.

I dunno that's pretty lewd user.
yeah it's pretty boring. I suppose I wouldn't be doing anything different otherwise though.

you didn't answer. do you want to do it?