Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L2XHDtOB_uM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DROGBAR THREAD
DROGBAR BOARD

How come there's no race with "Fel Resistance +10"

How is fel not a spell school

good OP

because that would be EEEVILLL and players cant be evil!!!!!

Who Sentinel here

>resistance to evil magic is evil

your meme doesn't make sense to me, sir

I want void elves
NOW!!

>only the new bow have quiver

I hate that.

told myself i wouldn't fap tonight
you're not making it easy

*makes 4 videos of speculation in one day*

>just started playing recently
>having a blast exploring old zones and spending way too much time in Pandaria
>timeless isle
>can't get into ordos sanctuary
>apparently i have to do some long af legendary cloak quest to gain access
>okay let's just google this sumbitch i don't mind a side proje-
>quest is no longer obtainable

FUCKING

WHY

Why did I make my rogue a blood elf?

It's so hard to look good in any armor.

>fel is evil

>hate almost everything about alliance (races, architecture, cities, quests, etc)
>love void
>void elves are announced
fuck you blizzard

Maybe you could try to use a good armor not that memehalla shit armor lol.

because you're a lonely virgin fucko

why would you ever make that decision?

>magic that corrupts and destroys souls to fuel it
>not evil

Stop trying to be so edgy.

>enter BG at level 90
>win
>get crate
>open crate
>get weapon with more than twice the DPS of my current weapon
??????

What do you need to access Ordos for, anyway?

because I find I tend to be in a better mood when I masturbate less often (like once a week) and I just masturbated last night
also I enjoy masturbation A LOT less when I do it two days in a row, or too frequently
despite recognizing these things, the physical animalistic urge still holds its own allure, especially when I see images like these

>tfw love elves, edgyness and alliance
Feels good man

Neither of these are working. Must be an issue with ElvUI..

What the fuck were you using before? Your poopsock?

Is it the trolls that will cause us to kill silvanus? Is Rastakhan going to make the horde great again?

I just wanted to explore and see what was there. Does Blizz make older content inaccessible when a new expansion comes out or something? I mean, I'm not too terribly mad about it just curious.

Thinking about the size of the world in WoW makes me need to shit
Like, playing as a character, then zooming out to the region map, then to the continent map, then the worlds map
and then zooming into each of those to see all the continents
and then considering that that's all inhabitable worldspace with quests and details in it
it makes me feel like i need to shit

So I'm used to seeing RP profiles, but I guess I don't know all the tags. What the hell does Mirror mean?

That's a weird fetish you got there.

>equip it
>rupture only goes from like 27k to 28k total damage
???????????????

I do sympathize, because I was not playing during MoP (Cata just completely burned me out and although I had one account subbed for a little while, I just completely dropped MoP until I just finally cut the string officially). I actually didn't know this about Ordos until you just said it in the thread. Frankly, I think that's probably a bit of bullshit, tying the world boss behind the legendary questline, and I'm sure there's one or two other things that are permanently locked because I don't have the cloak.
Stuff like the Challenge armor/weapons, though, I can understand.

It typically makes legendary questlines unavailable.

What should I do until Antorus releases?

elves

Not usually. You can still get into the area if you fly over it and use slow fall but you can get ported out if you make a bad step.

>tfw love disc priest but hate shadow priest and healing for solo bgs is awful
;_;

I fucking love healing for solo BGs. Some games it feels like I win singlehandedly.

I'm glad there's someone else that likes the game in a similar way that I do.
When I used to play with friends, like back in TBC and WotlK, my friends would always be like "dude we need to level as fast as possible, what the fuck are you doing why aren't you taking optimal routes to each quest" and all I wanted to do was just explore the world and look around and take it all in

The better question is what to do until BfA comes out. I'm so sick of Legion and I just want to go to Kul'Tiras right now

So if Icy Veins is shit for getting spec compositions, then where the fuck am I supposed to look?

what did drak'thul mean by the legion isint bad

Project 60, my dudes
get comfy, make some friends in some actual dungeon parties that weren't made using dungeon finder

Roleplayer of 10 years here. It's not anything like tabletop, that shit is like 99% people trying to become gods and stat whore. RP is more like improv theater in a virtual setting.

>before you come up with anything at all, make sure you design a character who would actually approach/respond to others or you'll sit in a corner bored and ignored by everybody
>design a character with a niche rather than some elaborate backstory, you will end up ironing history out or rethinking it as you get a feel for RP (consider how anime characters can be recognizable based on a sort of personality stereotype, as an easy example)
>understand how to be charismatic and interesting in a virtual setting so you don't seem like an autist at prom bothering everyone; think about what makes someone suave, intriguing or worth talking to IRL or in movies, TV, video games, etc.
>a good way to get positive reactions is to be humorous; if you have a sense of humor and a sense of tone in your writing, express it in roleplay (but try not to seem like you're only there to tell jokes; pepper it, dont pour it on)
>the easiest way to begin RP is to consider how you act (note: this requires the ability to self-reflect) and translate that to an appropriate character; imagine who you'd be in-lore if you existed there
>remember that roleplay is a group activity, treat it as though you're an actor on stage and your partners (other nearby roleplayers) are to be given chances to express themselves, tell jokes, provide exposition, et cetera
>dont be the guy who very obviously put mountains of thought into his RP character and is only interested in showing it off, not actually interacting with others or having his character grow/change
>it is entirely acceptable for a member of a race or faction to not know every intricacy of it (how many precise details do you know about U.S. history?) but understand the basics, wowpedia helps

use your brain and figure it out

The time has come.

I just wish priest had a fun dps spec man ;_;
Melees have it so easy

>started playing in 2006
>didn't get to max level until Wrath because I spent most of my time fucking around and just exploring the world

This
as a long time RPG player, WoW specs are baby tier shit and easy as fuck to figure out

good morning /wowg/

does soda think duels in the open world are fucked in terms of netcode or something?
where is the proof

Cont.
>character flaws are typically more interesting than character strengths; people will call out someone with a laundry list of accomplishments, but a character with quite a few flaws will often feel more sincere, relateable or simply amusing (but again, dont be a clown)
>speaking of relateable: dont be afraid to have your character press against the status quo a little (not every undead loves the plague, not every night elf lives to fight for the trees, etc.)
>but like everything this is a balance, people will call out a tauren who is a huge violent carnivore who loves engineering machines and wants to burn every forest in the world; figure out how to "fit in" without getting lost as a generic nobody
>avoid complex stuff like time travel, being a halfbreed, being some totally different race, being a dragon, etc. and instead focus on making a more believable member of the faction interesting
>if someone challenges you to an emote fight (and they will) just go with what they have in mind; people will generally be way more inclined to give you a fair fight, even help you or let you win, if you don't seem like you want to power fantasy as some internet tough guy
>that being said, dont tolerate anybody who goes "i shoot you in the head and kill you"; this is a faux pas, every roleplayer will see them in the wrong and you have no obligation to accept that
>as a general rule of thumb all emotes should be attempts; people can ATTEMPT to shoot you, for example, and you will always have the opportunity to either take the hit or avoid it in a believable way
>if someone is offended by your roleplay they are welcome to disregard it or avoid you, but dont feel obligated to abide by tumblr-tier sensitivity or triggering; your character can be racist or dislike gays, for example, as it's believable in universe

But I'm a literal brainlet at WoW that needs to be spoonfed what all the ebin PvE and PvP compositions and stats are.

wait for classic to come out and play that

my identity has been stolen

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on this guy?

Literally what reason is there to not play druid?
>don't need alts
>all specs are viable or even really good
>night elves are cute

To rally

Wtf do you mean soda?

Yeah that's cool and all, and I kind of understand Blizz wanting to make certain stories and junk feel special for the people who were there for it, but is there at least some sort of recap of why Wrathion was involved or do I have to read one of the novels to understand what all went down?

I saw somewhere that you could get one of the gulls to carry you to the cilffs near it, but you couldn't go into the inner zone.

I did some RP in Stormwind yesterday and came across some guy running around trying to woo ladies, but he was kinda dim-witted and oblivious so he kept pissing people off (IC). Eventualy he called some Dwarf a "trogg" which resulted in him being chased around the city, it was really entertaining to watch

Most leather looks like shit smeared with more shit.
I'm so mad about it.

By the way, this is true, I've got a learning disorder and I typically have to lean on guides for shit like WoW.

>RP is more like improv theater in a virtual setting

This is a secret most roleplayers never learn desu

so now corrupt villain jaina is pretty much confirmed as not happening, what are we thinking is her story gonna be in BfA lads

I'm not a degenerate furfag screamer wonger

youtube.com/watch?v=L2XHDtOB_uM

captured by Zandalari and turned into a breedslut

what went wrong with ashran

>>the easiest way to begin RP is to consider how you act (note: this requires the ability to self-reflect) and translate that to an appropriate character; imagine who you'd be in-lore if you existed there
>tfw wouldn't be able to make friends in roleplay just like irl

More like what went wrong with WoD in general.

she NEEDS a black bf

spoonfeed me on the cuck thing

also I have to say his videos are pretty decent for what they are

a lot of speculation and retreading shit that people who follow the game/lore already know but for casual fans/newbies he's a good start

premades dominated making solo players upset

his gf has a kid from a previous marriage

Good idea

>Blizzard keeps adding more and more cool plate sets
>TOV transmog sets look great for plate
>Argus quest plate looks great
>Paladin tier sets look good
>new BFA armor looks good too for plate
>STILL using Wrathful Gladiator after all these years

I just can't change it, every time I try and mog something else I end up going back.
Something about the glowing crystal and helm just screams Paladin to me.

Who else can't move on here?

Nobble summarizes the quest lines pretty well.

the helm is shit and the belt is hidden
fix that

>kul'tiras used as a reason to introduce non-white humans
>proudmoores are actually colonialist ruling family who came from EK
>Kul'tiras storyline is leading a slave revolt against evil settlers for the native kul'tirans
>Jaina ends up siding with Mand Engo, the revolution's leader and they become a couple

>Who else can't move on here?
Me. I only mog into vanilla, sometimes TBC gear.

she's going to end up with a strong virile non-human bull. trust me.

>paladin t21
the helm looks kinda shit and the shoulders on mythic seem bad too

>tfw never ever a good tauren tribal plate set

So what the hell is happening lore wise on Argus?

>giving views and revenue to some jew that literally reads articles from wowpedia

wait, you really do not know what is wrong with duels?

It's Sargeras doing nothing wrong but Blizzard feels the need to make him look bad

That world is deader than outland.

>demons rape non-demons for 10000 years
>non-demons pissed off

a complete and utter clusterfuck of retcons

basically what we've been doing but instead of taking months it probably only took a couple of weeks max
>get there, meet up with AoL
>illidan blasts xera
>push legion back/sabotage their war effort in the zones, do void shit in mac'aree
>gather the chaos emeralds to pimp our ride, use that to break into antorus

Tyrande is working to replace all the breathable air on Argus with her fart gas.

Can you go further into detail?

What is the best class visually for a night elf cutie?

Why would you be pissed off? They do you a favor

How exactly do you capture these towers?

argus worldsoul/titan
pantheon not actually dead
demons are being revived via argus' powers instead of that being their natural state except when killed in the nether