>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lgjiTkTJ31M
youtube.com/watch?v=PPPHdbniF5k
youtube.com/watch?v=WPL-32dnKNE
youtube.com/watch?v=0Y_9FJkmaHc&list=RD0Y_9FJkmaHc&t=3
youtube.com/watch?v=-YuAnyB_8Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=I6kjqtQlI0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vilhelm gauntlets go well with nothing, prove me wrong

>give you exposed wrists with 99% of armor in the game

Why is DS3 so incompetent?

youtube.com/watch?v=lgjiTkTJ31M

Ironically, 52 poise actually is the breakpoint for wielding a UGS and completely poising through all of a greathammer's hits, and is almost enough for a greatsword to trade successfully with a greathammer at full poise.

>Neck seams
>Wrist seams
>Colors dont match 99% of the time
>No dingy set
I'm this close

Hey now, don't be so hard on A Team, they tried their best.

Posting in hopes of finding something fun.

Nashandra was such a wasted boss.

Is pyromancy OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=PPPHdbniF5k

The best three pyros are some of the best spells in the entire game by a longshot and then there's a big powergap between them and the rest so yeah I guess.

>they tried their best
>it's a "0" or "1" variable for the neck showing

Recommendations for good PvE weapons in DS3?

Consider this first please.

youtube.com/watch?v=WPL-32dnKNE

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y_9FJkmaHc&list=RD0Y_9FJkmaHc&t=3

>Elisa the Onyx
I don't know if that's supposed to be a very common name, but it's so close to what I named my 30 Attunement healslut that I can't help but wonder if that was a /dsg/er who copied my name.

Literally anything that isn't a non-Witch's Locks whip or the Broken Straight Sword.

Is it true that fast weapons actually have lower DPS than heavy weapons because absorption reduces a constant of damage instead of a percentage?

Depends, what build do you want to use? Almost any straight sword is amazing of course and nearly anything that isn't objectively awful will serve you well in pve enough if you're competent.

>pre-DLC vids that don't have Parting Flame and LIGHTNING ARROW along with the new weapons for Faith like Crucifix

Please post relevant info please. And even Scott himself said Fire Surge is the scummiest and most overpowered shit in the game even when he was playing DS3.

Except Scott then went on to make this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=-YuAnyB_8Gk

He's a retard who completely underestimated the power of pyromancy.

I'd kind of like a faith build but open to others

It might be but there a lot more things to consider than just damage.

If you want Faith than for PvE you kind of have a mixed bag in 3. The easiest option is just using the Broadsword at High Wall and infusing it with Raw for a while. From there you can go on to Cathedral and get the Saint Bident, or kill Dancer early with the Dark Hand or Gnaw spells and get the Sunlight Straight Sword from the mimic in Lothric Castle. Faith has the roughest early start for PvE if you don't use cheese shit but once you get past the initial hurdle you'll delete most bosses with Gnaw/Dorhys' Gnawing and can have a comfy backup weapon for regular enemies if need be.

Its enough to make a lad lel

Technically flat defenses curve down on smaller weapons, but it does still disproportionately affect them. Conversely though, since most buffs add a flat amount of damage to a weapon, smaller weapons will benefit more from buffs than large ones. A DMB Twindaggers or Twinaxes build can deal a shitload of damage.

Do you want Miyazaki to make another Dark Souls game?

Some dude womped me with twinaxes+blessed weapon earlier

Well yea but i want him to release that secret dlc3 they have been working on

The points he makes about the stat shit is very legitimate though. As any mage in ds3 you have to sacrifice so many stats and ring slots to be good

>40/40 + 2 ringslots for damage
>40 dex for casting speed (or 10 dex + a ringslot)
>at least 22 in att so you can have a decent amount of spells and mana (or less + your last fucking ringslot)
After all of that your hp and stamina is gimp so hard that if a smart dude with a melee build knows how to pressure you you die.

And don't get me started on how you have to gimp your normal estus for blue estus. Or how in invasions they half your blue estus too. OR HOW FUCKING DUEL TALISMANS BLOCK YOU FROM CHUGGING BLUE TOO

Oh yeah, and there's that whole deal with most people running around with a ton of flat fire resist because your fire resist goes up when you level str.

I really wish they would've AT FUCKING LEAST lessened the need for rings.

no I want a third party to make a Souls-like that is
A) Actually like Souls
B) Is an overall improvement instead of being overall shittier

Yeah DMB plus the twinaxes combo is a fucking life ender.

Does the LKGS still get that special bonus from blessed infusion?

It scales really well with it yes since both its physical and lightning damage get Faith scaling. 26-27/60 STR/FAI is ideal with it.

Yes.

Why have higher strength than the minimum?

Scaling, you still get a decent bit of physical damage from it and 26-27 gives you all you need when two handed.

why 60

I did it, finally.

S C A L I N G
60 Faith gives you 41 more AR over 40 Faith.

Get good

God i want to fuck the firekeeper in the butt so bad. I want to see her proper refined demeanor breakdown and reveal her inner dirty slut who craves nothing but ashen dick..

>when you're so good at pvp whenever someone is equal skill to you it's god vs god

>backpedals for three minutes
Heh. Nothing personnel, kid.

Kate killed herself in the Dark Souls timeline

>2 guys running around in circles for 3 minutes
wow such skill

>tfw you unironically like the fallen knight chestpiece
>tfw it has poise as shitty as its pants
>tfw everyone calls you edgy just for wearing it

Ignore them. It looks cool as a chest piece. Goes well with Vilhelm's helmet as londor knight. Drakeblood helm as a fallen knight, etc.

Man is it just me or is everyone a fucking twink now? Im invading at level 35 and everyone is carrying late game weapons with hornet rings and other shit they shouldnt have yet. I guess theres no new players and its just the crazy people who stayed behind to troll each other in this shitty game.

Repostin for the feedback from the late night American crowd because I know y'all don't wake up till 4pm.

youtube.com/watch?v=I6kjqtQlI0o

Back once again you sick Hollows.
Looking for any constructive criticism, comments, compliments or just wanton insults. I was told I should add some soundbites before and I wasn't sure about that so I went in the middle and only used side bites that I picked out myself.

Small disclaimer: Nothing I do will ever be monetized, this is for fun and editing practice.

yea that's basically DS3 invasions
you can get people that are new to the game every now and then. you'll be very lucky for them to not have password phantoms carrying them through or DC'ing when they dies

Posting this before I go to bed. Anyone down for a really autistic and challenging co-op run?

1. Dried Finger active the entire time.
2. Can not use souls earned while a phantom to level up.
3. Weapon and build can not be the same as co-op partner.
4. Level restriction. Super hard mode sl 25 cap, hard mode sl 35, medium sl 55, easy sl 80, baby mode sl 120.
5. No mic
6. Character's must have RP names

This is all of the rules I can think of so far. I'll check back in the morning to see if anyone is interested. If you have rules that you think might be fun to add let me know.

The only people who talk shit about it are dsg. Most of dsg is fucking trash at the game. Why would you ever care about what shitters think?

make it one of those dnd runs where one persons a tank, ones a dps, etc.. not original, but it works

But you never stated the platform. Also I love me some RPG parties.
What about no estus? Gives the party a healer.
Because I'm bad at the game too and they're probably much better than me. I was thinking about using the chestpiece for a SL 50 Dex build that invaded in the Catacombs.

This.

I actually unironically think the Fallen Knight set is one of the best looking sets in the game.

I've only ever heard autists on /dsg/ bitch about it.

>is everyone a fucking twink now?

>just started a new character today and getting ready transfer items to get it up and running
>get invaded
>invader has full Onion armor and vordts
>invader losing and heals to full with max estus
>invader switches to dark hand and starts parry spamming with what I can only assume is a hornet ring as well

Getting invaded at lower levels is really frustrating and cancerous.

The helmet looks kind of bad with the weird cloth around an ornate headgear but the individual pieces work great with other gear.

>Nothing I do will ever be monetized,

The Return of the Cuck

I also think it looks really cool. I use it on my twink slayer in crucifixion woods.

If he monetized his videos you'd call him a shill.

Only if he shilled it every day like now. Once he stops shilling it's fine to monetize it.

I suppose it would seem like every day since I've had two recent vids. Only post on days I upload. I think I'm burnt on it for awhile though.

so I reset my computer and lost my ds3 save
is there any undetected save import thing yet, also name change if possible?

I really enjoyed it. Interesting build, good fights, good choice of music,

>wu tang clan
Mah nigga.

I'm trying to make a fun build.
How do i do this?

What do you expect? You gotta be an asshole when you're up against 4v1s.

Don't take it that way, use armor that has short sleeves. Sellsword, Undead Legion, Mirrah Chain, it can work.

I need this too, I want to go back and play DaS3 to completion this time.

But I don't want an STR one since that's the one I always do for all my Souls games.

Help please?

Yea but i just want the build to be fun an interesting moveset or something would be nice.

You still have gloves that comically look way too big for your wrists most of the time though.

Nigga. What's fun for me may not be fun for you.

Speak in decisive and simple terms for what you're looking to do. Use your words. Hell for all i know you may think taking it up the ass is fun

Nope, you're fucked. Start all over, and maybe get some dudes to drop you stuff.

Do some sort of shitty gimmick and practice making it work.

I'll take anything.

I want a weapon that does ok damage while also being fun to use with a fun moveset.
I enjoy halberds and axes but i am willing to use anything.

Aquamarine Dagger, takes 40/40 DEX/INT to get the most out of it but it's super fun.

gundyr's

>gundyr's
That's my main weapon it's getting old though.
Might try this, never been much of a magic guy though

Ayyy, that's what I like to hear.

No one expects Stomp, and that's why it works.

more like once you activate it there's not a whole lot you can do expect eat it

In the sense that you eat the damage the other person is desperately trying to deal and break the poise boost, or that the other person is going to eat it?

I'm trying to make a Dex build to invade in the Catacombs. How does this look?
The melee weapons I plan on having are: CCGS, Uchi, LKS, AGS, and Claymore. The 19 Str is for the Millwood Greatbow.

1. The transition from Black Fire Orb to the first clip could use some processing to make it look nicer. Maybe slow it down once the fireball leaves your hand and then white out the screen (flash effect?) and then white into the first clip. Would require some fancy video editing software, but shit's easy to pirate.

2. Your text could be improved with black borders around the letters. That way if your white text falls on a broken white background, the viewer can still read it.

3. Something trickier, you can sync the clips to match the music. If a host gets launched by a fire pillar that kills him you can time it to occur at the same time there's a peak, or if some action's about to happen you can sync it with a crescendo that builds tension.

4. Instead of doing quick cuts like with that super passive guy with Homoprinces Greatsword, maybe try to overlay text over super-fast-forwarded video. Black screen with text as a cut doesn't look super impressive.

5. Moving text that follows events could be entertaining. Like when the Harald bulldozed you, maybe make the "Thanks Miyazaki" follow it up the stairs (for entertainment purposes maybe make it rock along with the cleaver, but that one's a hard call since it makes it harder and more annoying to read).

6. Wasn't a huge fan of the part where you Stretch Out with a voice in the background, there's nothing going on on the screen (and the sound clip was kind of hard to hear). Maybe add some completely unrelated meme animations in the foreground while zooming in on your character.

7. Another thing you could try, when you kill a passworded buttbuddy put some text next to your soul gain that tells the audience what level he was (14649 * 25 = cost of his last level, 215, so he was SL216)

8. The ending could be greatly improved, just show your equipment loadout and stat spread. Everyone will assume +5/10 weapons and +3 rings, quickly highlighting them just forces the viewer to pause, which is annoying.

Add the Carthus Shotel or Scimitar.

I mean for the person on the recieving end

Got it. I was on the fence about adding a curved sword, but it would probably be better to have it just in case.
Do the stats look fine?

Stats are as fine as you can get for level 50 with what you're going for, just make sure to Sharp infuse everything you can.

That was the plan. Just wanted to make sure that 50/+4 was good for the Catacombs. Thanks mate, I'll get to playing through the game.

It's ok but not really that fun.

How do I use greatswords against fast bosses and fodder enemies?
My harald curved GS works great enough that I killed Midir, but I’m getting crushed on higher ng+ levels when using it

Go for 1 to 2 hits at most at a time then roll away until they're in recovery frames for another attack. Slower weapons are disproportionately way worse in NG+ in every souls game because your slower damage output is way worse against the bosses inflated HP and defenses.

Then how do str builds get through ng+? Gotthard TS?

You can still get through it you just have to be way more cautious with your hits and stamina management, you can't afford to go for trades as much as you go up NG+ levels because the increased damage will fuck you up too hard.

You could try lowering it to SL40 or 45 for more guaranteed action. Lowering Str to 12 still lets you two-hand CCGS, giving you points to put into Endurance (26 is a breakpoint with FaP+3). Mercenary is a better class for a low-level Dex build since you have lower Vit and enough base Int to fit a utility spell.

Millwood isn't all that great on a Dex build, Onislayer is better damage and the Millwood WA still works even without hitting the requirements. LKGS and Astora's both serve roughly the same purpose so the latter is a better bet, and Hollowslayer is better than Claymore on a Dex build.

Rolling attacks are your friend. Against mobs, swing earlier so that your swing catches them as they reach you and attempt to attack.

This trick usually doesnt work if your opponents connection is better than yours. Youre also lucky his frost didnt set off there before your launch hit him

>Millwood isn't all that great on a Dex build, Onislayer is better damage and the Millwood WA still works even without hitting the requirements

Millwood literally always outdamages Onislayer no matter what your Dexterity is if you have the requirements for it. The damage gap here is actually even wider at the base Dex for Onislayer.