/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread →

Double Trouble Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>/drg/ VGL9 Poll
pastebin.com/GJwppt84

Other urls found in this thread:

owlerart.tumblr.com/commissions
epicmafia.com/game/6292288
ravenousruss.weebly.com/
talsart.tumblr.com/tagged/commission-info
heartszora.tumblr.com/commissions
spookiarts.tumblr.com/
krekk0v.tumblr.com/post/146502792727/sfwnsfw-commission-information-note-what-i
youtube.com/watch?v=2TuI7jGzXb4
danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Voice_Actors
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Junko!

Mugi!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

I'm in a bit of financial trouble. If only someone could help me out~

Reminder that if Sayaka hadn't died, Naegi wouldnt care about Kirigiri at all!

/drg/, except it's just one person having conversations with themself

I love mukuro!

posting best gril

I love her stinky sister!

A reminder that Aoi is best girl!

Did you know that Easter falls on April 1st next year?

I thought that was interesting.

Anyway, it's Bunday!

No need to be rude user. He cares about them both in school mode.

The real DR3 ending

Delete this please, thanks.

Koko! Bully robotto edition!

>No gif
Sorry but you haven't shown any proof of this. I'm afraid this means Aoi is actually the worst girl.

I'm a failure as a ritualposter.

I want to fuck Kaito.

hi atua

Danganronpa except all the characters are from shonen jump anime

I love seeing the V3 survivors being happy!

aren't they aready shonen anime characters?

DO NOT HARM THE CHIHIROS

Danganronpa but with the entire smash brothers roster

Kirigiri-san is so cool!

/drg/ but the entire smash brothers roster

Just passing through anons, don't mind me.

im still waiting on someone to draw Asahina cosplaying as Lara Croft. If you know any prominent artists who will take commissions, i will pay for it.

I love Kaede!

Reminder that Mukuro is best girl!

Reminds me of this

i agree monokuma-kun! the killing games must continue!

I want to fuck Ike!

Your only redeeming quality is that you're great at stabbing yourself

owlerart.tumblr.com/commissions

I love Kaede

>200 euros for some drawing
what the fuuuuuuug

Animator!

OH SHIT, WHAT IT IS WHAT IT IS, /drg/? IT'S YA BOY, TOO FAST, TOO FURIOUS, NO LIMIT, DUNKING ON THESE FOOLS AND BUSTIN' A MOVE, MC FUJI IN THE MOTHER FUCKING HOUSE.

Its a really good drawing.

Ive commissioned stuff before and I never had to pay 125 bucks for it. I think I will check other options.

But can he dodge a dumbell swung by a retard?

epicmafia.com/game/6292288 need 2 more players

WELL, I DON'T HAVE MORE ART, BUT MC FUJI IS TOO FAST, TOO FURIOUS, NO LIMITS, HE JUST NEEDS TO BUST A MOVE ON CARROT TOP AND NO ONE'S GONNA TOUCH YA BOY MC FUJI

Danganronpa but the participants are Care Bears

Danganronpa but the monokubs are care bears

>ywn throw a surprise party for Mukuro and see her surprised and joyous look on her face as she realises what happened
Why even live Mukubros?

it's good art but I can't justify that price on sameface and samebody

Danganronpa but Chiaki Nanami, Kaede Akamatsu, and Kyoko Kirigiri form a Cuckquean supergroup after their husbands are stolen from them by superior cuckcakes.

Do it! Fucking do it!!

ravenousruss.weebly.com/
talsart.tumblr.com/tagged/commission-info
heartszora.tumblr.com/commissions
spookiarts.tumblr.com/
krekk0v.tumblr.com/post/146502792727/sfwnsfw-commission-information-note-what-i

Shop some of these then.

Hey buddy!

So we can re-watch Junko killing her...
Again.
And again.
Forever.

Hey friend. How are you?

Hey OP. While it's nice to see someone so enthused about her. Try to be a bit more moderate, if you want. Sorry if this comes off as a bit grievous and all. I just want to make sure everything is smooth in general.

Junko eating has never been so disgusting~

Who's the most autistic avatarfag?

i like autistic red kyoko better!

Canonically Kirianon.

hello, I'm doing fine, how about yourself.

Take that back

Cool gif user! Thank you for it

Who do you think Chris-chan's favorite dangan is?

Tenko needs to be brutally and horrendously abused. She needs to be battered within an inch of her worthless, pathetic life. No matter how hard she tries to fight, there's nothing she can do to stop it. Every ounce of energy she expends only hastens the end. With every single blow she experiences more and more pain. Eventually she can no longer even summon the strength to defend herself.
She's shoved to the ground. Still flashing that defiant gleam in her eyes, she's rewarded with a broken arm. The pain is excruciating. She hasn't cried since she was a child. It slowly begins to dawn on her how grim the situation is.
Tenko tries to crawl away leaving a trail of blood behind her but it doesn't help. This time she's treated to a broken leg. The bone protrudes out from the flesh.
Her clothes are torn off. She's told how disgusting she is, how revolting her physical appearance is and that nobody would ever want her for a wife. She says that isn't true. If she wasn't so weak she wouldn't be in this situation. She protests but the truth of the words can't help but resonate.
She's flipped over. She feels something pressing against her asshole. Summoning what little strength she has left, she tries to clench. It doesn't work. She's violated in the most horrific matter without consideration or care. Blood leaks from the new wound. She squeals and squirms and cries and pleads but it falls on deaf ears.
She's never experienced anything like this before in her life. The pain is unbearable and the humilation gargantuan. She's told that it's the only thing she's good for. She's a failure and without this, she might as well be dead. She feels like death would be better than this. She doesn't get her wish. Only a warm feeling inside her ass followed by more pain.
She's yanked up by the roots of her hair and slapped repeatedly. The sting burns as much as the tears.

Next time she's going to get it even worse.

Kyoko

What the fuck?

Maki

Sayaka or Chihiro

The mastermind of the next Danganronpa game will be Junko.

Can next time be now?

Thank christ he seemed to have stopped playing, because god help us if we got Sonaegi

Oh good

The mastermind of the next 52 Danganronpa games will be Junko

He can watch a LP

So when do we start posting lewd Mikans?

who is Chris-chan

That's good. I'm okay. Been playing games and enjoying my weekend before going back to work tomorrow. Hope you're well.

Cute gifs in general she, and everyone else has in the series.

So I had a topic in mind. If you could meet any voice actor who worked on this series (any of them, regardless of language) and ask them anything Danganronpa related (from serious, to silly, to behind the scenes stuff, etc) what would you ask and which voice actors would you like to meet, who worked on this series? Also I don't know if this was ever posted here but this is a video with a Q&A panel with Kaede, Maki, Himiko, and Keebo's English VAs from this year answering questions if anyone wants to take a look.

youtube.com/watch?v=2TuI7jGzXb4

danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Voice_Actors

Taking more simple drawing requests

>He doesnt know

Give us your best sprite edits, /drg/.

Now.
Chihiro walking thru a lab

Husband Incognito

Kaito seductively licking Korekiyo's banana.

Happy Komaru or Happy Komaeda

>having a decoy protag
For what purpose? This is always a shit.

Lurk moar

Junko's feet! You should practice them, feet can be quite tricky.

Mukuro on a swing

Maki writing in her diary

The MC of the next Danganronpa game will be Junko.

can I know? from the look of things he raged quit after his favorite character died, and was also an idiot for buying the other games before knowing if he would like the franchise

>when she sees all your DR merch

Himiko with an ahoge please?