Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - The Temptation of Cards Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM (embed)

>/mffg/ Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold & Mementos to your Alliance, and participate in Alliance Conquest!

Current Events:
>3.5 Update Details
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=954530
>Veteran's Day Events
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=963981

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=84&id=968691&replyPage=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for K-On is an overrated piece of shit

Best boy

feels good

Buy Stark's Stash

I don't wanna

Only if Valk gets her comic uni

I actually like her movie look. It’s a shame a unit will change that. I dig her gold and white armor. I’d buy a sub for her but I don’t look forwards to having to overwrite her look

t. shill
Her armor looks shitty and cheap

I'll take this over the impractical nonsense that is her classic look.

I like armor alright, not women wearing a leotard with some metal bits and calling it armor

Tbh, Blackyrie's "armor" in this game doesn't even look like armor, just thick leather with brown metal bits attached and

>Start a WBI
>Game takes a minute to load everyone, nothing out of the ordinary
>Battle starts, 5 seconds in, before anyone can really attack or be attacked, the point gage goes 100% red
>Lose
JUST

Have you ever started a WBI on half health and snared before?

No, but I get a few every day or two that are lag fests from start to finish

Any muggas got memes for 5? I can boost and bomb but only if we have enough people online.

I always feel like such a weak link in AC. My only meme is DMM and he's not even at full mastery

That's not even her classic look, pleb. You posted her modern costume. Also this.

Reading comprehension

Aw, shit, you're right. I really fucked up here. S-sorry, I shouldn't have stayed up so late last night.
I don't have any problems with this costume. Also tbqh it's more likely that she'll get her modern look just like Sif and Malekith.

>reddit tier

Lincoln should be in Yellow. Not even joking, he's actually that good

Spider-Gwen should be in green

>Lincoln should be in Yellow

>yellow
he is at the utter most, situational green in some SL stages or when you get the stunlock going
he can do the same as what A1 can

cable is too high
I would place him between yellow and green because he just deals dmg, he doesnt have tools for anything else in the game
maybe its the penetration that puts him at yellow?
>vision that high
>whor that low

also I would put both hobothanos and qs between red and yellow

>vision higher than hyperion and satana
>nico that low
>riri that high
>cap above mk, white tiger and sif
>chinese guy that low
>kaecilius that low
>satana is the only non t2
>green goblin that low
>no type change unis
>except speed groot
>no non uni groot

"UNIFORM BLOWOUT SALE" mfw only few of them are.

real sale when?

>tfw based red saving muggas

Even taking regions before daily reset so we have all our characters
Now we wait for the morning crew to absolutely shit the bed

Pmublorac.

>get scarlet
>floor 27 is easy mode now

Damn, it's amazing.

>Wanda and Zatanna
Carol has very good taste in magic waifus.

first for at least I'm not kurt

in 10 days

thank you

>30 norn stones

skurge or heimdall anons?

Heimdall seems better at T1

BAM

4*tix...

Same here

rafa we know you're on come boost us for ac

Milkman come help in AC!!!!

I hope I dont get fired for playing with my phone during work

This is why we need more competent class 1s. If only we had a competent leader...

>not even contest of cucks has the F4
it's never going to happen, is it?

why do you even want cucktastic 4? i onyl want doom though

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=84&id=968691&replyPage=1

The everlovin' blue eyed SuperMILF Sue Storm.

HYUK HYUK HYUK

PSA: Pacolips is gdlk in AC

>>>/fgc/

PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp

fgCarol bump.

what are the chances they add a native t2 on the next update?

50/50. It'll be double cost if they do.

Highly doubt it, if anything it would be a Native T2 you get through a EQ like Strange or Wolverine

who could it be anyway? I want to finally start working on the BO

The only possible Native T2s are Grandmaster, Ego, Beta Ray Bill and dunno else, really.

If anything, what can next update be actually about, besides, you know, Runaways?

>BRB as a Native T2
BRBfags everyone

>Shitty manlet like Logan is natty t2
>BRB wouldn't be
Fuck off casual

Well, last time Beta Ray Bill was featured in a game, he actually had gotten into almost god tier.

Yes, I'm talking about MAA.

>I want to finally start working on the BO
Fucking why? Do you actually believe that MCU uniforms will make these shitty characters relevant again?

It worked for Thor and Hulk.
Honestly I didn't mind spending a little bit more on their uniforms based on that alone. I had them kitted out from the early days, but neither had been relevant for a long time.

Yeah, but would you spend your JEWels to replace current Proxima with this atrocity?

>tfw super giant uni never ever
It hurts

because I want to show everyone how outdated they are

>Hello, here I want to give you news about the condition of my account and my alliance now also gives another perspective from carding case this past week. Again, I do not say that carding is true, carding is illegal and wrong, but we also have to start looking at other factors that make players decide to buy through 3rd party. Please argue, but but still civilized yes :))
From a "famous" youtuber, also google translate.

>civilized
fuck off.

I've not messed with any of the BO yet, so maybe.

Got this while I was running specials today and didn't even notice it, should I reroll it or stick it on someone, if so who?

Don't these work on anyone

Yes

lul suck shit lucklets

No. Some characters need GBi, or RR. Maybe even element damage too

Does Quake's T2 stats when you use her buff transfer to other characters or not?

I'm sick of this, when the FUCK are the no shitter hours?

Try when the next day's WBI comes online, everyone is using memes then.

This hurt me. It was don't use more than 3 combat iirc and both guys used two combat. I only do it once or twice a day because I can't stand 1. lagging hard the entire match and getting 2% damage or 2. getting more than 30% damage and getting shit.

How are people 200k plus on universal day ABX with Rag. Thor, I tried and barely got to 100k with his T2

you build sucks

What is even the benefit of meeting the Co-op requirements besides the success reward and the weekly rewards? Am I missing something?

The chance to get 4* cards and obelisks

>tfw barely get 60k

Marvel Puzzle Quest has the F4, and that was years ago. They continued to add more uni/variations.

Bump

Is it possible to datamine in this game? Is it me or are nimble isos in like 80% of boxes?

How the fuck is Kraven in the same tier as QS and 2099?

Really Reddit? Really? Fucking really?

Yeah I feel like reddit didn't really play half those guys and instead relied on the one person who t2d kraven.

quick rundown on cheering alliances? I heard you can get some gold from it.

Kraven is super overrated desu, groot is also top speed too but for some reason people don't seem to give 2 shits about him.

because groot does 0 damage user

Kraven also deals shit damage too..

You pick an alliance, cheer them, they fight it out in tournament brackets, and then early Tuesday you get the reward. Technically you get better rewards if you cheer an alliance that not many other people have cheered, but realistically you cheer for one of the top alliances and get 50k-100k gold from it, sometimes more. You can only really cheer on Fridays since they haven't started their fights yet.

Free gold basically. You can try to get lucky, pick an alliance with low cheer % and if they end up in the semi finals or finals then you'll get more gold than everyone else who just picks that one alliance that always has +50%. That's what I do.

Muggas if we win AC I’ll T2 gamora

literally no one in the alliances cares about AC, fucking dead alliance. All this is due to the shit Class 1s and KVD

Could always join Symbiotic, we still have two spots open and are poised to win this AC

I'll join and help y'all win
t. Whale

I was expecting it to be a little more than 100k per week.
anyways, thanks.

Well it can be, it all depends on how good the alliance you choose is. For example, I chose Wanted this week and are fighting Dream for 1st place, even if they lose and get second, I am poised to win at least 300k because the cheer score is 8%, which is in the 3-10% cheer bracket for rewards, so if they win and get 1st I get 500k, if they get 2nd, I get 300k.