/dg/ - Destiny General

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANS

Why is the pvp so fucking trash?

the virgin mida multi tool
the chad synthoceps

reminder that the new Traveler is shit

the game uses peer to peer connection; it doesnt have dedicated servers for it. i dont know about balance and what not, but p2p in 2017, almost 2018 now, is just absurd.
games from 20 years ago had dedicated servers

Good boy.

Speaking of Synthoceps, I got them recently and I have a question- the increased melee lunge range, is it just for normal melee attacks (punching cunts) or for any melee attack?

Shit balance
P2P
Tiny maps crammed with shit to hide behind to avoid actually fighting
4v4
RNG game mods, loot, and no decent matchmaking

Need one more to do the Nightfall

Dhuron#1365

Titans lead the way

I'm convinced the only way to win quickplay is by baiting your shitter teammates. If you try to make anything happen they're going to completely ignore openings or run around the entire map instead of engaging.

Also, finally after 130 games I finally have a Better Devils and can stop playing this garbage PvP (except trials).

I got BD from my first welfare clan engram without ever having to pvp. Feels good, man,

150 and no BD still

>Take aim, then draw!
We call them huntards for a reason.

pls carry me in trials

And this is why we make sure our orbs are never near you

I struggled this weekend
I was playing like trash but still managed to squeak out some wins that were way tougher than they needed to be

>I'm convinced the only way to win quickplay
is by playing with a group, or even 1 other person

That's ok, just get two more people who can carry and then carry me

you could just farm faction tokens and get a true prophecy from future war cult, its better than bd

I got one, but I've done 150+ games now and I'm set on getting a fucking BD.

>Complete a public heroic event as a titan
>Run up and punt the chest off a cliff before anybody can open it
Hehe

Ty based bungo for making leveling multiple chars suuuper quick

ONE MORE FOR NIGHTFALL ANYONE?
PC NA
POST BTAG

my nigga

What's the fastest way to get a second character up to level 20?

I want a woke female hunter's pussy on my face until I pass out desu.

Do you get anything from doing all the patrols on each planet?

>titan gets i frames on supers
>hulk smash is literally better arcstrider
>high hp regen stats
>not even slow
>pulse grenades

>warlock gets 2 hit kill melee
>heal field
>I kill everything on screen because I exist super
>pulse grenades
>blink

>hunter gets "free" reload
>15 second hp regen wait time
>smokebomb that gets wasted half the time in a fist fight losing the fight
>useless grenades
>useless supers
>good helmets
>speedy boy sword

ITS NOT FAIR

Throw on a fireteam medallion to help cross the planetary level requirements and plow through the story mode as fast as possible skipping any fights that aren't mandatory.
I managed to get two alts through it both by late level 17 and you get bumped to 20 afterwards at the tower.

No I mean the super activating seems to twitch my reticle to the side, so I have to readjust my aim during the draw animation.
Makes aiming precisely beforehand sort of redundant.

>Xur brings the best Warlock and Titan exotics multiple times
>Hasn't brought the Orpheus Rig or Celestial Nighthawk even a single time in 9 months
>Instead brings the Foetracer 3 times
Somebody at Bungie really hates Hunters.

They really must. And I kinda get it; I'm personally always attracted to stupid weeb shit and I get that that archetype is always going to be popular and attract retards (myself included).

But goddamn did they have to gimp the class that hard

>tfw I've gotten multiples of both
>No better devils

I don't like the way Destiny 2's space ships look

Why even make hunters if they don't want me to find my ninja way...

Are bd really even that good? I was underwhelmed when I got one, I'd rather stick to the locke.

Is having my sensitivity too high on mouse going to heavily affect my aim?

>I havent completed the raid myself yet, I’ve got to the final boss but have yet to complete it.
>I dont have the type of schedule that I can run with one group consistently, but I do have the free time in general to be “hardcore”
>A lot of this comes from someone who comes from an MMO raiding background, specifically WoW and FFXIV
>Currently the “normal” mode takes a lot of coordination and communication with a high level of execution needed by each person
>In the current iteration of the Leviathan raid you wouldnt really be able to carry anyone through, you need all players to be on point and understand what is going on in the game.
>Lets be frank, some players arent good enough to do that though, some dont have time to learn the fights, some dont have the reflexes to adapt quickly, some just dont care to improve enough to do the raid.

Whom art thou quoting?

good game bungie

Brother!

For shooter games general rule of thumb is one swipe across your mousepad should turn you about 360 degrees. 90% of people have their sensitivity WAAYYY too high

>0 leg days

>mfw the stormcaller quest is just ikora teaching you how to do yoga

me too

>lets put a strong ability previously reserved for an exotic item on one subclass, in one talent tree, making it less efficient to play literally anything else
Why?

>mfw tired of D2's friendgame
>go back to D1
>Mayhem Clash is up
>titan skating, special ammo, TLW, fun exotics, supers galore

I miss it.

>try prestige nightfall
>clear on first try
lmao you guys suck

>tfw cod's multiplayer is worse than D2's

When's the DLC stream?

The contents go to the post master for anyone who participated, so it's really all in good fun.

Bungie fucking over abilities in general is why D2 PvP is trash and PvE is less fun. They need to cut cooldowns by like 30% across everything except supers and just increase the rate of super generation. And then bring back shit like Armamentarium so that D2 can be fun as well.

How do I tell him?

Yeah sure lol

So anyone want to explain the Vex to me? When did they get to the solar system? Pre or post golden age? What's the deal with the alt reality/time travel nonsense?

SMGs or sidearms?

>bored as heck

Do I delete a character and reroll or something

Smg

Basically the answers to your questions are time-y-wime-y stuff.

Curse of Osiris will actual dig into it more than the suppositions we have right now.

Can you infuse something more than once?

Anyone got a link to those creepy grimoires from D1 detailing scientists performing an autopsy on some Vex AI and getting spooked hard?

Can you give me the cliff notes? I don't want to go on the "fan theory" portion of youtube to listen to someone try to get me to follow them on twitter.

Is there any way to check if you've done prestige nightfall on a character? I completely forgot if I did it on my titan already.

Check for aura

so you have a blue aura on your head dumbass

What Auras can you get?

Convince me to not buy Silver /dg/.

Because I'm having a hard time resisting.

Prestige Raid - Red
Trials - Blue
Prestige NF - Blue

so the raid one is the only one that matters

>Trials - Blue
>Prestige NF - Blue
So what's the point?

you get loot boxes easily, and it is only cosmetics and armor

Wtf does silver get you, dumb nerd? Just level your character, jfc.

Pretty much

see

This is making me regret not saving one of those early game cloaks that don't have a cape attached.

What are you even trying to get?

Wait until she's offering something you really want for dust and buy stuff then.
You'll either have gotten it already, get enough dust to buy it outright, or get it while gathering the dust to buy it and save a bit.

That was actually a regular cloak but it glitched out. It made me realize how much I want a non-cape class item for hunter, or at least something smaller/see-through like the Psion Flayer mantles from D1.

>SUPREMACY
>tfw I end the game with 95-100% pick-up rate
>doing great
>watch team the whole time ignore dogtags
>we lose

Why are people so dumb

how are you having a hard time, there's dick all to buy

>tfw you get to 305 but no one still wants to allow you to run the raid with them

We were all novices once. Stop being dicks

Obviously they need to be brighter and have a larger marker on the screen.

>playing capture
>killing everyone I see
>capping points solo while multiple people rush me
>feel like I am killing helf of the enemy team the entire game
>still hear "Lost A" "Losing B" no matter how many enemies are on me
>lose
>tammates have

They're big juicy balls the same shape as the gear drops! How much more enticing can you make them, besides making them what you're conditioned to want to collect the whole game?!

my bad user

Pretty much this, but to add keep a look out for every chest and high priority target (for their chest) once you hit 8 and 15 to get the widget for your subclasss quests.

Fireteam medallions + public events. Made it to level 18 before I even left EDZ

dead game

Fuck, can't remember the exact ones right now, but doesn't it basically predict everything that they are going to do and say, driving several of the scientists insane?

Fastest way to grind 265 regardless of if you want light or levels is public event fast traveling. Finish an event as quickly as you possibly can (blow everything), fast travel to same area until you find another going on and tag something to get credit ASAP.

>coldheart
>coldheart
>coldheart
>seems to fucking kill me in 2 seconds no matter what

What the FUCK is this fucking meta. These fucking faggots are running MIDA and Coldheart and it's the most infuriating combination in this fucking game.

FUCK Crucible

It's power. Light is a thing from destiny 1. Please stop reminding me of that awfulness.

Make them fem awoken hunter asses

>MIDA and Coldheart
>2 exotics

Nevertheless, how the fuck are you dying to a coldheart?

it’s light

>2 Exotics equipped at once
Nice try, shitter, can't fool me.

Coldheart's okay, but it's not the best weapon by any means. Have you tried using it yourself?

Prestige Raid?

>two(2) exotics at once
Nice try bucko

I mean, if you want accuracy do check if Byf has anything on the Vex to sing your oracle. And fuck cliff notes, here is the elevator pitch:

They are a time traveling singular liquid mind that pilots an infinite number of machine bodies with the intent of writing themselves into the fabric of the universe as a natural law, but they can't into paracausal entities and they copied the Hive Ascendant realm to gain limited unlimited powers over the universe.

I mean, that's about as concise as I can make it.