ETH IS DROPPING LIKE A ROCK

I migh vomit

Fucking glad I bailed weeks ago at $50+

I feel bad for the people who bought into "muh time traveler"

>goes up like 20% in one day
>drops like 8% in half a day
>"dropping like a rock"

Lmaoing @ ur life

I feel bad for the cucks that just sold.

This is why i sold at least with stocks i can buy and sell instant instead of the long multi day delays with coins, and for this reason....im out

nocoiners just don't understand

Use kraken's cryptowatch. You can easily daytrade using it instantly no probs.

this

This.

If you can't handle a couple percentage dip in a single day of a highly volatile market sector on the eve of supposed "huge news" you need to just keep your day job and get out of trading altogether.

Welp, looks like it's on its way back up already.

gg, OP

Actually, I think we're at Greed or Delusion.

you can't read graphs for shit

>Actually

Yeah, you're right; we actually seem to be at the bull trap, based on this chart.

pls no

DELETE THIS!!!!!
IT'S NOT TRUE REEE REEEE REEEEEEEEEEE

Precisely, the "bear trap" occurred in July of last year, when Eth pumped to $20 and, subsequently, dropped to $10. We're well passed the "New Paradigm" part.

>looking at the all-time charts
This is why you nocoiners can't ever into coins.

can you not read that it says:

1 week chart/15 min candles?

I have 44 eth that I'm about to sell now actually.

Sell faggot

We're definitely not at the beginning of ETH's hype you moron.

Ether coin has had a volume of at least $14,000,000 USD since last July. We're well passed the stealth and awareness phases.

Less than 0,0001% of the population knows about it, so yeah.

Do you even know what the mean is?

Ether coin has a steadily growing mean, but the crash toward the mean is coming soon.

B U Y
T H E
D I P

Short sellers doing their thing.
Weak holders pissing themselves as usual

It'll bounce back, shorts will get crushed and those who panic sold will continue to exist in a state of despair

Only global investors have stake in ETH, do you really believe ETH is known to the "Public" yet?

We are at the new mean niggah

t. bitcoiner in 2013
You don't have to sell but if you think a market cap higher than most companies is pre-hype, you're retarded.

The "Public" isn't even aware of BTC.

thats definitely a bull trap lads

If it falls below 48 it might free fall

>posts chart with clearly labeled sections for "institutional investors" and "public"
>still misidentifies where in the pattern ETH currently is, at a time when institutional investors are still collecting around it and there's little to no use cases for the public to care about

see

>thinks a one-week chart with fluctuations not exceeding 25% has any relevance to a cryptocurrency

You gotta be able to look at the bigger picture m80, expand those time horizons. You don't really think the entire price cycle of ETH takes place within the span of a single month, do you? Now, if we were talking memecoins, then sure, but that type of analysis doesn't really apply to those anyway, since neither institutional investors or the public at large will ever waste time on them.

I'm not saying Eth isn't a good investment. But all this hype about an exponential value jump is premature.

It's just jumping up because of the announcement they said is coming, even if it's absolutely nothing it will drop down to what it was 2 days ago and stagnate.

This is probably the more accurate view of the P&D. We could see .048 again at best.

resistance zone is set at 50 now a jump from the 45 zone.

I don't get it we are the highest all week

Kek I know I'm surprised this got me so many replies

>implying Veeky Forums could ever in any way in All of history be considered "smart money"
No.

It's comical that posters have literally been calling ether a new paradigm for crypto currencies

Winklevoss twins owned a lot of eth LAST year

but the Bogs are just buying in lad

>the call that saved ETH

Stop fuckign buying this shitty coin.

No, i'ts not gonna moon.
No, JPM is not buying it undercover.
There is no korean whale, no secret shilling group, nothing.

It's just hyped as fuck and currently quite stable, but it's not going to reach 1000 and even 100 anytime soon.

Sure, you can hold some and hope it reaches 60-70 dollars, but stop with MUH MOON and 2032 threads ffs.

>using the eth/btc price
>thinking btc is going to survive
nice try bitcoiner