>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Guide for the Recently Started and People Who Haven't Been Back Since Before One Tamriel]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/380561/pc-mac-patch-notes-v3-2-9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Which edition should I get?
Gold if you don't plan to subscribe, Tamriel Unlimited if you're subbing right out of the gate. Subbing is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," of which Morrowind is currently the only one), cash shop currency upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which is shared between all your characters on a megaserver and holds all crafting materials, potentially freeing up a lot of space.

>Do I need Morrowind?
If you REALLY wanna go to Vvardenfell, play a Warden, or engage in the new PvP mode (Battlegrounds -- not the same as WoW's), yes. But there's a TON to do without it.

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted crags, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. Leader just wants everyone to get along. Under her rule.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
>======
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>======
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>======
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>======
Of course there's always the main site and Steam. We do not suggest Steam, as it complicates installation (apparently people are having to download the game twice, and it's gigantic already) and, in theory, access, if the Steam servers go down. Maybe if their price is good enough.

>What is animation canceling? Is it worth learning?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug

What non-trial sets should I use on a magsorc for vMA?

>user settings image in followup OP
Perfect

ilambris necro willpower

tenk u

Where's a good place to get daedra husks for the crow quest?

god i love the sep adder

>>Is the game worth playing?
>Yes.

I'm the sort who can still load up the vanilla versions of Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim and enjoy myself because of a nostalgia bias and innate love for the elder scrolls' universe.

I've avoided TESO because I've heard things like WoW clone (granted I never played WoW) and the like. If I wanted to just play the game alone as if it were another single player installment of the series, would I have a good time?

>would I have a good time?

You would but it's very different from the rest of the games and you'd be missing out if you don't want to take part in group content.

If there are enough solo hours then it won't be a waste. And maybe one day I'll start wanting to play with other people around.

Coldharbor is decent. Basically any place since any daedra can drop them.

Looking for a place where's there's daedric beasts very close to each other so I don't have to run around killing things far apart.

How hard is healing for endgame and/or what is expected of me? To have a full dps bar and a heals bar? Just wondering since i've been doing my dungeons as a healer and it's been a lot of fun

(btw i'm a templar)

Okay, I'm going to update my drop chance for geode in hard mode to 0%-5%, from third to half. I've only ever had it drop from the hard mode boss when doing it as the undaunted pledge, never in the 7-10 vet fungal 1 hm runs I did when it wasn't pledge. This displeases me, but could be rng having a giggle I guess.

Geodes from PvE is awful, just PvP and get them at 10x the rate of PvE, if not more.

If 20 min PvP = 20k AP (which I'd say is a rate doable by anyone), that's 4 stones minimum every 20 mins of PvP.

Khajiit or Redguard stamplar? Might eventually PvE DPS but I usually play cyro (mag or heals until now); I don't hate the idea of bonus damage from stealth for opening, and the weapon crit and health recovery don't seem horrible either.
Or is the Redguard passive still so strong that I shouldn't even bother? 800 stam every 5 seconds just doesn't really seem that gamechanging, unless I'm missing something.

Both are fine desu. The Khajiit crit is nice, even in PvP. And Redguards have better sustain.

You're not really expected to do damage but to buff teammates.

But you can do damage on the side too if you're done with all the buffs.

>that's 4 stones minimum every 20 mins of PvP.
Except it's only a guarantee for the first coiffer you open per day; I had 17 saved from the other day and only got 2.
Now I could have created max amount of characters and then logged in on them just to open and get my gold geode but that's still only 1 per each.

Place your bets on how many people get banned after maintance.

>20 minutes per cache.
>1 geode per character.
2 hours 40 minutes of work for 8 slots and it's not enough for you?
Must be nice living the neet life.

I use Laeloria or whatever that house with daedra in northern Grahtwood is called.

EU server is UP!

NA server is too

>all this prejudice to Russian players in chat
;_;
I knew this would happen, but still
It's not fair

How do they know you're Russian? Do you sneak a lot?

Probably the fact that his text messages in /zone are in russian.

No, I don't speak in russian, but whenever someone does, people get rude

>post cyka blyat in Zone - English
have you considered using english, like you are able to on this board apparently?

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/380561/pc-mac-patch-notes-v3-2-9

>Fixed an issue where some 10, 30, 75, or 120-point unlock abilities were still functioning in non-Champion Point PvP campaigns.
Oh wow, I never noticed. Did anyone else notice which ones were working in the NOCP campaigns?

>it's okay when other yuropeans do it

you can get a gist of what those yuropeans are posting as they share most of the alphabet and keywords are very english-like anyway. russians might as well post to Zone-Japanese.

>Implying French aren't called baguettes
I remember quick harvest and double harvest working, would be a shame if they only removed those.

>tfw russian but avoiding other russians at all costs

I really enjoy the single-player content. My only issue is that though the combat system is better mechanically, it's not very immersive. Also there's a first-person view if you want that, but a lot of the textures look terrible from that close.

A lot of the quest content is just okay, which puts it leagues above some of the other elder scrolls quest content.

So I just got my first house, the inn room in Vivec City. Pretty lame. I'm sad there's no window to see outside even if it were just to an empty, instanced space. I'm also disappointed that you literally get no starting furniture. I was able to buy a tea table and a shitty stool. That's my furniture. How can I get more without spending Crowns? I'm saving my Plus Crowns and it doesn't sound smart spending so much on this shit anyway. I just want a bed, maybe some crafting stations, and maybe decorations. Like a Daedric Altar for Azura, Boethiah, and Mephala.

Also is there a small house somewhere else in Vvardenfell? I don't like the other two houses that I can preview. They're too big and I don't like the courtyards much. I just want like a seaside shack or an Ashlander's tent.

where do tesog guildies hang out? Just shooting the shit/doing minor this in town

same lol

Wayrest/Mournhold/Rawl'kha/Riften are the most popular cities.

>I just want a bed
Craft it or get one crafted/buy from guild stores. Should not be too difficult.
>maybe some crafting stations
Purchasable with writ vouchers at 35w each. Or, again, Guildstores. Those are gold quality
>and maybe decorations.
Lots of other stuff can be crafted, mostly wooden furniture but also some urns and shit
>Like a Daedric Altar for Azura, Boethiah, and Mephala.
Will maybe show up at the luxury furnisher one day, prepare your 50k.

Not elden hollow? Usually a log of niggas there
im an altmer

Thanks friend. Suppose it's time to get crafting. I'm getting BDO vibes from all this but it's much less of a grind, especially with fast travel and whatnot.

Ended up going redguard.
3 deletes are not enough fucking enough, but how's my soon to be sun warrior? Gonna make him slightly less fat when i'm off deletion cooldown

Orc master race

make him fatter

kang/10

tfw made a character during the halloween event and did some grinding, but wanna quest with him now, but still have 2 hours of double XP leftover from the event.

I feel like I should save him until I'm in a grinding mood. Gotta milk every last drop for that ocd

Anyone else have logging in issues?

Yeah, Elden Root is also popular. So is Craglorn.

I had an eternal character load screen when I was finished patching. Restarting the client fixed it though.

Comfy

We're gonna get another double xp event in December, you can just quest now and grind later if you want.

Hey, not bad.

ur toon looks cool

How much of a cluster fuck is that? The last thing I played was a DW stam DK and that was like some arthritis inducing spam and swap to pull "max" dps

Unless you're in a trial the only important things you should be doing is spam healing springs and make sure elemental drain is up. Maybe a wall of lightning for off-balance as well.

Still stuck
Oh well

Every time there's a new patch the first screen is an infinite loading screen. Don't know why but I fix it by waiting a minute in the load screen then force closing the game and opening it again.

Aside from having your guild name out there for all to see, Are there any benefits to keep ownership?

I sometimes get stuck on infinite after a patch, but definitely not always. it's rebuilding the ShaderCache.cooked file in your profile every patch, that's the longer than regular reason.

oh sweet, well guess i'll go healer. Thanks

Who's the bigger autist? Chud Ramza or Trainwiz?

You get a guild vendor there.

420 duuuuuude epic balze it xDddd

Is the PS4NA guild active?

Any of you fine fellas in Third Eye?

Guild stores sell furniture and crafting designs cheap. You can do really well with really small spaces with a little creativity -i own Gardner but like how my Humblemud looks better simply because small is cozy.

It's a different kind of playstyle. I'd say playing as a healer is more forgiving since fairly easy if you just want to pump out heals, and no actually expects you to buff them. If it's harder or easier depends on what kind of playstyle you're comfortable with.

There are no other small houses on Vvardenfell. Smallest you're gonna get is Ald Velothi Harbor House.

Convince me not to make another Altmer character for my Magblade

Where, at the siege merchant? Where do the items show up from the guild store? Does that mean a keep owned by my guild will essentially function as a guild trader?

make an argonian

Don't tell people about the power of lizards.

Circum

This, the less that plays them the better. I don't want them nerfed.

Is this game really so unbalanced that you can't do max level content if you choose the wrong race?

From what I can gather if I choose the wrong race I might as well reroll.

just understand the distinction between mag and stam races

So my breton templar can never be stamina based?

It's more that racial choices matter, can you still a nord magicka dps? Sure but you will always have a disadvantage compared to an Altmer or a Dunmer, just like every other TES game.

Which means I'll get kicked from raids and any end game content. Meaning the race is functionally not an option.

Just learn which races are for stamina and which for magicka. As an example if you want to play a stamina nightblade or something along those lines you can choose any race with stamina-focused racial passives.

You can't approach ESO like WoW, Normal Trials and Vet Trials give the same gear just in different qualities and Normal Trials are vastly easier to do and don't require you to fulfill any "niche meta". Realistically neither do Vet Trials but it's just tougher for the average player to accept that.

All I'm saying is if you took two magicka dps and one was nord and the other was altmer, the altmer will do more damage because of racials.

kek you'll realistically not do anything harder than veteran dungeons and no one gives a flying fuck about race in veteran dungeons.

Vet trials guilds wont mind as long as you're able to give them the amount of DPS they want. You probably wont be their first choice though.

Dunmer? I hear that is a hybrid, although that probably means useless at both.

I was a mythic raider in wow, so you're wrong af.

Dunmer's fire bonus is more important than its stat bonus.
More people do Mythic Raids than Vet Trials comparatively because the rewards aren't as competitive.

>9% Max Magicka
>7% Fire Damage
>useless
Also I've seen mention of a +2% shock damage as well so that's also a strong point if they really do get it.

You're in for a surprise

ah, dead game elitism. Truly the staple of crap mmos.

Increases your Flame Damage by 7%. Increases your Frost and Shock Damage by 2%.

Altmer are the same just flip Fire with Shock.

He's not being an elitist he's being a realist, Vet Trials are not the "endgame" everyone is playing ESO for and are not run that frequently or really that popular.

If its the final tier of content, its the endgame. Anything else is denial.

You've just chosen your arbitrary point of difficulty that is too hard for you.

Is it possible to get gold rewards in PvP without being in the top 10?
Sitting around 80 right now and less than 1 week to go in campaign.
Way too late for top 10 push with work and really not feeling like no lifing it.

altmer is 4% each element

Now who's being elitist. You can just run normal trials and upgrade the sets which drastically reduces the point of doing vet trials.
oh whoops my bad.

There is nothing elitist about saying anyone who is not running the highest level of difficulty is not running the highest tier of content.

There's no fucking point to do it, you can get the same sets in the normal version.