amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

picosong.com/wnS57/
pastebin.com/U24vQg4E
pastebin.com/wKuQNpQd
myanimeharem.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>you will never genocide a population with Toy Chica

picosong.com/wnS57/
Reposting these two.

Damn right.

I miss Klondike. At least he still does horse art.

Returned to that from whence he came.

From whence you came
You shall remain
Until you are
Complete again!

Not your personal army

Who the fuck are you?

You can pick any genre and that will be what the next FNAF spinoff game is. What genre do you pick?

Arcade style racing game.

Myst style point and click adventure. Including FMV

3D survive horror set in a single, well thought out location, with an emphasis on atmosphere and resource management. So basically whatever System Shock was.

Digital pet

An FMV jumpscare simulator.

>she swears in pizza
>"what the crust?"
>cheese off, Freddy"
>"that customer's a real deepdish"

Fighting game where Baby is top tier and Freddy is somehow shit tier, despite being the flagship character.

The withered animatronics were honestly spooky as shit, they're pretty underrated. They looked so nasty and grimy against the clean building.

bump

Animatronics design tier list

God tier: The Circus Baby
Top tier: Toy/2, Pastel/SL
Okay tier: Original
Shit tier: Withered/3, Nightmare/4, Ennard
Don't you dare do this, Scott: Freakshow Baby

You are disgustingly incorrect

>Withered/3
The Withereds were in 2, 3 had the Phantoms, which had an exterior like fish eggs.

Reposting Part 2 of Eyes Wide Shut
pastebin.com/U24vQg4E

Part 1:
pastebin.com/wKuQNpQd

Circus Baby was just as boring as the Toys and Withereds. Maybe because Scott never used her, but also probably because her design was so tame when compared to Ballora or Ennard, who had a clear intent to get some sort of uncanny valley look. Circus Baby is vanilla in a sea of vanilla characters like the Funtimes. And her being seven feet is completely irrelevant in the actual game since you never saw her. It’s a pointless detail to add, much like Foxy’s voice imitation or Ballora being built to distract and deter, because it’s never used in the final game.

1 should be god tier, 3 should be okay (Springtrap is the only new character in a sea of retextures) SL okay, while 2’s bad and 4 is dogshit. Freak show Baby has potential to be the best “ruined” character since Springtrap, but seeing as how we haven’t had a model for her in four months I don’t even know if she exists.

Circus Baby probably could’ve been improved if Scott used the clown makeup to imply stuffing. Like if she had more red makeup on her, following the grooves as if it’s “leaking out” from inside. Or if Scott took inspiration from a harlequin baby. As it stands her design is extremely forgettable since Scott didn’t want to make her too creepy as his kids were playing this, and didn’t want to make her too subversive as she’s supposed to be the “main animatronic” of SL.

Circus Baby would've been better if she was actually in the fucking game

>Beamz, I wish you would marry my dad!

Withered > Nightmares > Classic > Springtrap > Toys > Phantoms > Shadows > Funtimes > Adventure

They might be piles of scrap metal and teeth but I love them. The classic are ugly but loveable and Springtrap has that rotted human robot mix. Toys are sterile which can be creepy and did it first/better unlike the Funtimes. The phantoms and shadows were kind of lame and the Adventures were just tiny versions of the characters.

>Beamz, you must go on a quest to convince the Pope to allow robo-marriage! Also ask him if I can have my copy of Undertale back he's been hogging it for months.

>the spoiler

Classic>Springtrap>Funtimes>Shadows>Toys=Phantoms>>>Withered=Nightmares

Toys aren’t offensive, but they’re really just not at all uncanny designs and don’t have any standout designs the way the Funtimes had Ballora and Ennard. Springtrap is too damn good, and had to have been designed by someone else.

The withereds stuck too close to FNAF 1 and failed to really do anything creepy with the ruined animatronic concept, which is a shame because real world destroyed animatronics are pretty creepy. Scott should’ve added layers of suit and machinery to the endoskeletons, instead of turning them into clear terminator skeletons underneath. The Shadows aren’t bad but they’re also not original. They’re attempting to replicate the mystery and wtf effect of Golden Freddy in 1 without realizing that it’s creepier when you don’t know the characters’ backstory.

>and don’t have any standout designs the way the Funtimes had Ballora and Ennard.
Toy Chica and Prize Puppet.

I think the Withered did a better job than the fixed up versions at looking different as aside from Foxy they all have the same blocky bodies and only their heads change. I don't think the Shadows were ever explained but I don't watch game theory so I could be wrong.

They better hire someone with a boston accent to voice Chica in the movie.

The withereds all have different defects, but the originals were more unique on a spooky level. There isn’t anything like Chica’s creepy blank stare, or Bonnie’s aggression, or Freddy’s stealth. They had different manners of movement and body language that distinguished them better than 2 did. Yeah, they’re more different visually in 2 but they’re all blended into the same “pops up in office” character since that’s all you’ll ever really see of them. The first game had more subtleties that went a long way towards establishing atmosphere.

Scott hired someone off of deviantart. He should get CVF.

The shoes aren't built in, she has normal feet

I imagine it would be rather uncomfortable to have high heels stapled to you at all times

Ballora’s feet are probably all fucked up like how the Japs did foot binding.

She doesn't have feet, her legs stop at the ankles. And you meant Chinks.

>”deter and misdirect”
Was Will /ourguy/ ?

Give it to me straight, user. Who will Scott cast for the movie that will cause me to suffer the most?

Why do I thirst so disgustingly?

Matpat and Markiplier make cameos where they have a line of dialogue that references something in their videos that little Bobby will understand.

One of the Living Tombstone’s songs gets a cameo on the radio, and they compose the film’s official soundtrack

I actually wouldn't mind a Markiplier cameo as long as he doesn't do or say anything that breaks the mood.

>dissing Markiplier
He genuinely likes the games and always gets 100% on them. He hams it up for his fans.
What about a quick death as one of the previous guards killed by Freddy? I could live with that.

Even if he’s an okay person it’d still be stupid and out of place. Same goes for Fizszi.

>Crifox sees the end approaching and realizes he cannot escape

>crisis on infinite earths is the thread’s endgame

>the final collaborative AU to decide the fate of all AUs

Until some manchild who can't get over the changing setting takes over decades later and does another collaborative AU to make it more like it was when he was a teenager/kid.

Fucking DiDio.

>the FNAF movie will never be a dark comedy
>there will never be a scene where William attempts to extract his daughter’s corpse from
Baby, and breaks down in tears pleading for the big G to send him a sign, as the scene turns into silent sobbing for a few seconds before Baby’s ice cream nozzle sprays blood all over his face, then sputtering out as he wipes his face with a rag, and then starting up again

What's /co/ and reddit's obsession with Evil Dead?

You know you're only supposed to invoke those groups to suggest someone has shit taste, right.

Evil Dead is shit.

What does Reddit have to do with Evil Dead? I can understand /co/, because Ash has crossed over with almost every publisher out there, but calling it Reddit is a weird thing to say. Reddit doesn’t even like horror.

I see you've decided to spend your time on earth alone.

Fuck off, Readitte.

user, I'm so sorry. I didn't know anyone could have taste this shit.

Because it's mainstream, I'm guessing is your logic? Excuse me, not mainstream, wrong language, I meant it's "normie".

Man, remember when Veeky Forums hated hipsters? Now it's full of them.

Why you gotta gimme these feels, mane?

Reddit is Veeky Forums's ultimate boogeyman despite both websites having about the same quality of posts, which is to say none.

I'd assume the Reddit black comedy horror parody would be Tucker and Dale or Attack The Block or one of those horrible "post" zombie films.

No because it's a film full of awful one liners, forced humor that's not funny, and a overacting lead.
I generally assume those who mention it are from Reddit and /co/ because they want epic references rather than something good on its own merits.

I understand that's your opinion but the fact that you're saying this on the FNAF general of all places is hilarious

>people of REAL taste post on Veeky Forums

Jesus Christ

>you will never gas six million Jewish pizzas with Chica

ED doesn’t have any references you dumb retard. And Ash doesn’t ham it up often. In fact, I’ve seen more criticism that Ash is Bruce Campbell. Ash being a random asshole who gradually loses it isn’t really overacting, it’s character progression.

Nor does it have forced one liners. They’re integrated well into the script, and you can only blame the fans for making the movies a part of pop culture. The trilogy will still be around two decades from now. Can you say the same for FNAF or Sharknado?

Try again the next time someone mentions ED.

Why haven't you made a chart for your robowaifu?
>myanimeharem.net/

>Freddy watching Chica suit the guard
Kinda cute desu.

You can also see a child inside Funtime
Freddy’s blueprint, and that Purple is basically just a bunch of organs attached to a skull. He’s also all red, and apparently drenched in gore.

I wonder what other details Scott neglected to show.

I'm still glad Springtrap got to remain his own murderous self.

>Toy Chica will never decide to keep you alive and around after a first day at work quickie
It hurts

>partying with you never ever

It was objectively superior to Dindutrap, and thankfully Scott stuck with it.

I'd like a FNAF metroidvania, personally.

Freak Show Baby really is something. What a great way to send off a villain, I'm sure nothing could ever go wrong or be totally underwhelming.

Mega Man styled platformer. You wear animatronic masks based on which one’s power you’re using. It’s set inside a Springtrapped Purple’s mind. Circus Baby is a secret, optional boss fight unlocked by collecting her letters like how Beat was unlocked in MM5. After beating Baby you can go to an alternate fortress that unravels more of Purple’s battered psyche.

So a platformer FNAF version of Hotline Miami?

I still need art of 1a, 1b, 1c, 2a, 2b, 4a, and a gif for the camera. Same deal as before, claim the screen in the thread before you draw.

>implying Scott thinks of Baby as a villain
But yeah, I don't think Freakshow Baby will end well.

The Sister Location wiki says the novels imply Baby's human name is Charlie Afton. Can anyone who wasted money and/or time on that nonsense confirm or deny this?

Nope! Although, Charlie and Baby both act startlingly autistic, they're not at all related. In fact, there's no mention of the SL characters in the books.

A platformer, like Clickteam was meant for

This is one of those pictures that gets exponentially worse when you're not just looking at the thumbnail.

As you wish.

>shit character
>shit art
As expected from the type of autists who like SL.

pls dont bully

Alright, get this: Multiplayer FNAF.

Get this: FNAF, but where the animatronics...are bad guys

You mean the first 3 and 5th games? What about them?

Baby wasn't a bad guy. The animatronics all suffer electroshock therapy, and are tortured regularly. She didn't want to kill Afton's daughter, but she was forced to. She literally had no control over her body. She didn't want to kill the technicians either, but they had cast their fate by working for Afton. If FNAF 4 really was an experiment, then they were helping the same people that abducted and frightened children. Therefore, Ennard was in the right for killing them.

Michael's lack of disliking for Baby and Ennard also demonstrates their innocence. It was William who put them into this situation, and forced them to do this.

Doing bad things for good reasons still means you're doing bad things. Besides, there's no indication as to whether or not the technicians know what Afton's up to.

He's p r e t e n d i n g to be retarded to "show" how stupid SL is.