Previous: GudaGuda Event Guide:
guide pastebin.com/qPCx9Wnf

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
2017-11-08 ~ 11-24 3:59 UTC

>Servants
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>Craft Essences
5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl
4* After-Party Order!
3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT MATA HARI CAN CHARM GIRLS TOO

BRING SOMEONE WITH MAGIC RESIST LIKE JEANNE OR SOMETHING

SHEESH

Hating liz is a vital part of my culture and I am going to sue you for making joinder on me by creating this thread without my consent

>mata hari can turn straight women into lesbians
wtf I love mata hari now

only with her NP, so she would have to live 4 turns. if you can't kill her in 4 turns your team is probably pretty garbage.

If I got my fourth CE before buying the last one from shop should I still get it or buy the goodies,because I have more than the minimum boost for np5 nobu.

Goodies.

Buy the goodies, the CE is really not worth limit broking.
It isn't like Big Cup CE from halloween

>assassin 40AP only gives 1 more hiragumo
JUST

The problem is that the more you delay farming 40 AP for the shop CEs, the more points you're missing out on. Unless you were lucky enough to get them to drop.

do you have enough cost to fit all the event servants and 5 CEs? if you do then go for it. if you whaled and have both emiya and okita it might be kind of hard though, since that would be like 111 cost? which you need master level 127 for.

But I want to ascend NOW

>Not enough AP

JUST

>which you need master level 127 for.
That is exactly my problem and why I stopped farming it

>433k hp
>2290 hiragumo left to farm
uhhhhh am i gonna make it guys

switch out Cu for Benkei and it would be 111. i don't think i've even seen anyone at 127 yet, highest on my list is only 111. has anyone spotted a mega whale that uses quartz for AP to get there?

>5 CEs
>leaving out the friend points
user pls

Nothing i really want from it right now, only thing i see worth saving for is avenger, but that's months away.

The only thing i have thats effective against mata hari is medea, while still keeping as much bonus as possible.

Unfortunately, i didn't know what servants would be useful during this even till a couple days ahead of time so i have an ushi and a cu at 50.

Long story short i dun fucked up.

How's d'Eon compared to George? Seems like George is way more tanky but d'Eon can recover HP.

just by virtue of being 4* he has much higher stats, is immune to charm because he doesn't have a gender, and his NP has a rather small chance to charm.

If you have D'eon, then there is no reason to go for George at all, unless you want to make a meme team with Siegfried.

>doesn't have a gender
what did they mean by this

Fate Grand Order has genderless servants, like as an actual stat and a mechanic.
And they are immune to charm effects

Aren't there only 4 CEs in the shop? Or did you drop one?

With the exception of mata hari's, which hits literally everything.

drop rates are pretty generous, i've gotten 2 already.

Tfw lucklet

I've got a bunch of the best kettles and a bunch of the worst kettles.

Which missions are the best to run to get the mid-tier ones?

The blue bowls? 20 AP.

Cool, thanks.

what happened to the link on the OP with all the future servants? who removed it?

nvm im fucking blind

Can I make with only 3 CEs? I'm a lucklet who can't get drops, do I have to buy the 4th CE to hit 1mil?

Can you consistently do any of the 40AP events quests?

not sure if to keep going for the last CE or buy nobu mats
I dont know if ill be able to do all that and get eternal gears before event ends
WAT DO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How many points you gathered up so far?
If you gathered 250k at least, you should be fine, assuming you keep your performance, and you will only get more points with each new golden 1 ap quest.

Yeah. Of the current ones only one giving me trouble is Mata Hari cause no good Casters.

Shoulda listened to the medeafags.

Still, if you can do them consistently without use of command seals, you should be fine.

>you will never do lewd things with Okita-san's feet

Don't go for the CE, it is not worth it and it may very well drop from quests anyway.

>spooked by Seiba
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FUCK FUCK FUCKING FUCK
THAT WAS MY LAST 30 QUARTZ ASWELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>okitafags this delusional

Enjoy your superior original Saberface

>Spooked by seiba

At least you got a 5*. I got fucking sumanai on my first meme ticket.

Let's not pretend that Okita is a high tier gameplay servant either user.

three point five, useless