Previous: GudaGuda Event Guide:
guide pastebin.com/qPCx9Wnf

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
2017-11-08 ~ 11-24 3:59 UTC

>Servants
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>Craft Essences
5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl
4* After-Party Order!
3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AyZ__QmbFx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to be like Merlin.

I choose this one

The Saint

Liz a shit

SAY MY NAME
MY
NAME

I hope we're done discussing workplace ethic.

Not Tamamo

How refreshing do you think a servant's first modern shower would feel after a lifetime of bathing in rivers or without proper cleaning materials?

This thread's cuter.

useless swordsman

liz is for niggermasters

IT STARTS

This thing sounds so good in a long fight, but then i remember Kiyo is a zerker and made of wet paper.

KIMI TO

WITH ONE

How are you guys doing?

>Roll a ticket on impulse
>get a 3rd Carmilla
>Roll again
>see gold
>it's Redman

One more and his NP won't hit like a wet noodle no more

Wow just wow.

youtube.com/watch?v=AyZ__QmbFx0
>FGO BGMs

shutup user, if i see you at work ill slap your ass and call you a cutie all i want

Only 300k points so far

Fine I guess.

Wondering if I should get the final Gudao from the shop if I already have 4 and which 40AP I should start spamming for skulls and hearts

Got over 40 apples saved for when I don't get enough drops to clear the shop

This general has the most posts about workplace ethic, so this one. Reminder that you should get a Job to afford Gacha, user!

This is amazing

This stupid alt account of mine keeps rolling stuff. I don't know what to think about it.

300k, I've yet to do today's 1ap and to drop a ce.

I'm gonna make it!

>I buy an $80 pack every paycheck just to stock up on quartz for my favorite waifus

Why this

I think that "discussion," may have been the lowest point in current /alter/ history, and that's including all the weeks of doomposting and active attempts to get each other to quit the game because of bad gatcha rates after Dangos, the many idiotic conversations about World War 2 Servants and Jack Censorship, and all the times we've spent entire threads metaposting about what /fgog/ thinks about us.

>150k
Fucking hell am I doing it wrong or are you guys using apples

you made sure you put on all your bonus stuff when you do golden heaven right

>350k with 0 apple spent
Did you start on day 1 of the event and if so, what is your % boost?

I used apples to get all CEs on the first few days, currently taking it easy and just farm the teacups for the doujin pages and golem testicles.

I used apples until I got the skulls from the 10 and 20 AP missions and a fourth Gudao

Hearts, Claws, Gears, Pages, Homobabies, Horseshoes, etc. seem way more important than the crap you're going to get at Christmas anyways

Should we keep gudaos un-limit broken for the rerun in 2019 or just limit break them anyway?

That's what happens when another general becomes more active. Since /alter/ is probably a degree more popular than /fgog/, it's gonna a huge amount more discussions. But hey, better than being slow i think.

naah

I always combine my CEs after an event. Fuck wasting that space when I'll probably end up rolling again next time anyway.

Prosperous Saint!

is very cool!

The best team to best her.

Aren't apples just worse saint quartz

Jeanne, your boundless positivity is nearly as endearing as your flag-waving.

Hey, I got to spend the last hour researching precedent on employee discrimination on westlaw, I wouldn't say it's all wasted, I can probably use this at work on tuesday

Well yes but no one but whales are actually going to use quartz to restore stamina so it's nice.

Even if she's boring, whats wrong with being a plain happy pure Saint!

I just beat her once and went back to the Berserker node for farming. Got two more claws sicne then, bringing me up to five from this event alone.

What the hell is up with that chimera? It's very generous. I almost don't even want to buy more claws now.

>25 Benki

How in the fuck?

Not him, but that's enough for his interlude and its quartz

I think its mainly because its a 40AP quest, so the drop rates are slightly higher.

You tell 'em La Pucelle. And if they don't like it, you can use your 10.0 Tier powers to wipe them out... in 30 turns.

>tamamo

this is actually the only requirement to faceroll her

Benkei looks so out of place.
And since he's the only one standing straight, he looks even more out of place.

Christmas is really going to leave you hanging after all that

I just started the event, can I make it? Can I at least get max Ascension Nobbu?

>40AP run
>only 4 teapot drops
>"ah fuck, I bet it's some shitty monument again"
>look to the left
>it's actually a GUDA-O
Fucking nice. Looks like I'll get to ascend my Nobnob soiner than expected.

You get hearts from Christmas?

Someone post a saint. Typing that made me feel dirty.

Bullshit. Berserker dailies don't give out claws like this.

Sure you can, but it's gonna require your wallet to get you there.

>post a saint

>no GUDAO drop
>had to buy the last one to get my max bonus
>that could have been six hearts or a skull

no, next time you get hearts from an event is in February

jack every thread until she can be adopted

delet

Why do people think the new 40 AP is hard? I've been wiping it with my normal party. I'd actually say it seems easier than the other 2, since there's no bullshit chimera or dragon.

I'm really glad that it dropped now. This run pushed me over 300 teapots, so I was just about to spend them. Would have been a complete waste too since my point limit doesn't allow me to bring more than 4 of them.

And I also just realized that I won't have to wait with the dailies till the last moment anymore because my bonus is capped now and I can't improve it any further.
Maybe I should do a single roll.

The fuck is so good about Christmas, then?

More saints, please

fuck wrong one

this guys art of exasperated servants servicing their master is very hot

(You)

I got you this time user
I hope you weren't expecting lewd

you can get a lot of mats for skills, besides that, theres snake eyes, and a shit ton more bones and void dust lol.

>make up some bullshit
>people respond with the correct answer

works every time

>FGO JP got Christmas Re-run 2016.

skill gems, infinite dragon fangs/void dust/bones/chocolate hero coins

MHX!

>only 250k points
Am I fucked? I planned to get the lore

Saints are not for lewding, for Christ sake, Stop it.

Cute

If I understand correctly, with the Christmas lottery I'll be able to level most of my servants' skills to 6? Except the ones that want rare mats for lvl 5-6, of course.

>Heart of the Foreign God

>orientation for substitute teaching gig is tomorrow morning and can't sleep
>It's okay if I use an apple, right /alter/ ? I've got about 25 of them...

Isn't tomorrow a national holiday?

Thanks for updating your blog

Learn how to greentext or you need to go back.

Fuck you newfags and your meme arrows

This is why I should just roll over again.

you need to subscribe user, it really helps him out

I'd still say they're roughly the same, the drop rate for the Berserker dailies for Claws is at 11.5%, while farming 910(for 2 Gudao, 2 Hearts, and 7 Horseshoes)Hiragumos has gotten me 3 Claws from the Berserker 40AP.

>actual lewded Saint posted in the thread
>still only quotes posts with non-lewd images
I can't understand your intentions here, user.

>that waver np interlude

Fuck. Almost tore me a new asshole. Best dog saved me as the lone survivor of the gorgon assault.

Maybe bringing a jeanne wpuld have helped, but then that would be plus 50 turns.

Nice desu ne
hopefully I have better luck getting drunk jannu drops than gudaos

Damn I might start a reroll JP account during christmas just to get my girl.

Is the best place for grinding blue bowls the 20 AP?

wew