dulfy.net/2017/11/07/swtor-game-update-5-5-1-patch-notes/
dulfy.net/2017/11/02/swtor-combat-carnage-changes-5-6/

>/swgg/ Guilds
- Darth Malgus - Republic

- Star Forge - Imperial

- Star Forge - Imperial

- Satele Shan - Imperial

- Darth Malgus - Imperial

Apart from Jolly Cooperation and TtH/Dead Thread, I don't know if any of the other guilds are still active. If you happen to be in one of them just drop a comment in the thread so we can remove the inactive ones.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>'Traitor Among The Chiss' Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M

Old memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M
reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/43vv79/kotfe_40_heroics_list_reformatted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for sluts

>youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M
My Bounty Hunter's husbando is returning? Fucking rad.

Meanwhile my BHs husbando got a fancy new haircut.
fuck that cunt Theron really

>implying it's not just an ebin ruse to flush out this new group and he won't turn around and "lol j/k sorry had to make it look good" you, possibly with Lana in on it and/or suggesting it.

>kill him anyway
>father and son now dead because of you
>Satelle finally falls to the dark side and confronts you
>finally get to kill her
Please oh please let this be a thing.

if you're LS it'll have been an ebin ruse that Lana couldn't even sense the deception in (did someone give her a head injury or something, why does she physically jump in the way of Theron's blaster bolts), if you're DS he's legit sick of the way you run the Alliance

But those seem like they could have different outcomes and you just know they can't do that on the shoestring budget of the game as it is.

>Imperial Forces on Makeb
>Dissonance Wave
The length of this daily is unacceptably fucking long. Disgustingly fucking long. To top it off, it's not even a purple rep item, not that I need it at this point, but fuck BW for this. Fuck them hard.

These depress me

why?

I am going to bed now. thanks OP for the new thread!

>complete weekly
>the xp wasn't even updated
...REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

god I had enough of that shit when there was actually achievements related to it
thank fuck I'm rep capped with them now

Nah, I want to kill Satele but leave Theron alive by imprisoning him and having him suffer from the fact that both of his parents are dead because of him. It would be glorious.

Movie Battles II is the best action multiplayer star wars game ever done
prove me wrong
>fan made JKA mod
>best dueling mechanics
>most complete map catalogue
>over 8 classes to choose from

Is that a TOR game mode?

anyone up for a drink?

whats TOR?
The main gamemodes in MB2 are
>Full Authenthic: Only lets you pick from the characters of the map (For example luke or chewbacca in the deathstar)
>Open: lets you choose from all classes and put points in different force powers or weapons

It's fanmade standalone game on it's own, no mod or anything.

>Imperator's Command Hoverchair on sale
YEEEESSSSSS

gimme gimme gimme

Yes. Make mine on the rocks!

>Imp Chair
>Overcharged Tuning
>Revan Statue
>Discount dual white dye
>Volatile Conquerer's lightsaber
This is a pretty damn good sale.

Also Malgus Armor set.

That is an awesome sale.

I bought the overcharged Tuning and 2 white dyes (going to put them in some legacy armor sets)

What are the best/fastest heroics to do for credits?

reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/43vv79/kotfe_40_heroics_list_reformatted/

This has a really good list of them.

reddit . com/r/swtor/comments/3r7kzd/updated_kotfe_heroics_guide/

Hutta's pretty quick

oh wow. I didn't know you could now post those links. before they would say that was spam. That is good to know.

This is awesome! Finally got my imp chair!

I love how perfect this chair is for sluts! Oh yeah, put that foot out

you've made me not want the chair anymore thanks

Just when we revived comfy /swgg/ threads, slut posting is trying to kill them again. Thanks for nothing.

Yes, it's the slutposting that killed /swgg/

When you get the same sluts posting in every thread it gets old after a while.

>Darth Hexid will join forces with players who complete three PvE or three PvP missions through Group Finder between November 8 - 27, 2017.
I only started playing a few days ago. do I just queue up and hope for the best? can I queue for a specific easy pve mission or something?

Just do Flashpoints. Fuck. It's not hard

Everything is easy now. You can queue for PvP and get the achievement in 60 minutes max.

Are you for real?

Ironically, the thing that ruined/killed /swgg/ was not the slutpoating but the people complaining about the slutposting

It was people slutposting and not actually discussing the game.

>Slutposter slutposts
>Keeps thread alive since there's fuck-all to talk about in this dead as fuck game
>People complain
>Slutposters stop slutposting
>Thread dies since there's fuck-all to talk about in this dead as fuck game

Yes. Nobody wants to see some loser post his fantasy girls in the fantasy house. Like the weirdo role playing with twi’leks in bounty hunter cages in his “club”. That is mental illness. It sickens me to see that casual racism and sexism. If I could report him I would.

EA needs to step up and remove those armors from the game as they objectify women and make it dangerous for our children.

I have sent those pictures to my congressperson pointing out the dangers in this game and the kind of people playing it.

>tfw will never see her again

I don't care about being emperor. Being glorified librarian and with her was enough. Now I gotta deal with republic scum and traitors all day long.

I can't believe this general is still there. I used to play to SWTOR a long time ago (pic related). What happened ever since?

Twitch streamers and loot boxes.

Just stay away, everyone here is lost.

Then discuss the game, damn. I'll start, why isn't there an Alderaan stronghold? They could do a comfy log cabin.

that definitely had a lot to do with it

All I really want is a Oricon stronghold.

she's annoying
would be much better if i could turn her like you can jaesa

Why are you still here, then? Is there any new SW game to be thrilled about?

If you paid attention she changes but it's more subtle than Jaesa's snap of a finger temper tantrum.

she never really falls to the dark side, i wouldn't want a jaesa 2.0 but it'd be nice if i could corrupt her

Unfortunately no, your contribution to this will count towards the achievements which have an extra set of rules.

>must be veteran or master mode, story mode does not count
>must queue for all available missions in that bracket to qualify for the daily reward, no picking and choosing the easiest ones
>can be flashpoints, uprisings or operations
>can be finished in a day just queuing up for one of the above across three different characters
You'll find the United Forces achievements under General in your legacy window.

If I just want the companion and I already did the 3 PvP things and got the achievement for that is that all I need to do? Or do I need to also get the United Forces Group Recon?

>'Traitor Among The Chiss' Tease
>That new hairstyle for Theron

Been a while since I been into SWTOR? What turned Theron into a teenage edgelord?

He betrays you
That's pretty much it
Oh, and he apparently got a hold of Nox' secret Linkin Park mix tape

That I really don't know. It says pve OR pvp. However I wouldn't put a screw up or lack of information past them. I did both just in case, but it's up to you.

friendly reminder that if you did any of the following things:
>tried to kill satele
>side with the empire
>become emperor
>kill the jedi girl on ziost or let lana examine her
>Be a dark sided man child in general

YOU ARE A PART OF THE PROBLEM

Get the fuck off the holo, Theron
Fucking slicers, I swear

Don't forget
>let the Republic prisoners die in the explosion
That one was extra fun, watching Theron's soul being crushed under the weight of his own helplessness, lashing out only for me to rub dirt in the wound.

Mm, so good.

>dark sided
Why did they make Theron a total wuss after SoR? He was supposed to be the guy who approved of pragmatic dark side actions but then they totally dropped it and made him a typical goody shoes pub. I think the only dark side choice he approves of is killing Saresh.

I see you are mad jelly that you don't have access to my club. It is ok, I have your spot reserved. Front and center right next to the DJ! You are going to love your new gig dancing in a cage wearing that sexy sexy outfit! Just let me know when you are online and I will hook you up to my own special VIP. Normally I reserve this for awesome blossoms but in your case I think you need it more. So let me know when you are on and I will see to it that you will be taken care of!

>He was supposed to be the guy who approved of pragmatic dark side actions

Wait, really? So did Lana mostly approve of light sided choices as a contrast then?

I have yet to play Shadow of Revan, just trying to finish my class story but I do not care for spoilers.

>saving literal whos over well-respected senators

??????

>saving a pop group that will deliver unto me hundreds of sluts
I made the right choice. Get fucked, pubbos.

Are there any interesting RP guilds on the Imp side of Star Forge? All I see are generic sith guilds. Why can't I find a Chiss guild or a Anti-Alien guild?

>not saving the random civs to make the others civvies think they're important
>not boosting morale

>saving corrupt senators over entertainers who will provide me VIP access and lots and lots of young sluts.

Gee, tough call there. Let me think about it...

>well respected senators

Get off the holo Theron. I am going to find you sooner then you expect if you keep shit posting.

W-what happened to the servers?

I liked how Theron bitched about Lana letting him get captured by the Revanites when we all fucking knew that he would've done the exact same thing had the roles been reversed.

teach me your ways chad

they're zakuulans
nobody important cares about zakuulans

They are now all squashed down into a few mega servers.

Oh no, not that. Got disconnected and couldn't sign in a while. All is right now.

This guy qualifies?

Of course! sluts are sluts

quit samefagging up these threads

Why are all the gorgeous ones not right in the head one way or another?

Poor Nariel. Never even kissed a guy.

Damn, she drives a hard bargain

Dammit Scorpio stop freaking me out

How could you say no to her? This semen demon has already won and she knows it.

>Well this Jedi seems pretty nice. A bit of a ditz, but the urge to protect is something fierce
>Sith semen demon shows up
>SweatingSmuggler.png

She cares about (You).

Unhhh, so good

Can someone please make her? I am at work right now and I, I mean I am asking for a friend, would like to create her.

I want to draw....something

already in my hand...

I figured out the sliders a while ago but I'm pretty sure the screenshot is on my laptop and I cbf booting it right now

Yeah I'm drawing something alright

She really is a succubus

>Tatooine: 3

This game is so fucking dead.
I remember when open world pvp was a thing on tatooine.

RIP my ability to trigger shitters on the Imperial fleet, now every faggot is going to have that chair.

>world PVP
What's the matter, can't hang with the big boys in warzones?

That's not at all what I was implying.
I was saying you could actually run into opposite faction players while questing.