Asymmetrical Slasher Series General /assg/

No sexy spidermommy for you

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
In development. Class based with weaker killers. Beta Delayed yet again.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1480982338946530500/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/

Is t-that a dead thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Anna
youtube.com/watch?v=cbWiyP6fZzw
youtube.com/watch?v=aCrddF15z-8
youtube.com/watch?v=fjHGTeTtaac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Feng follows me around and insta blinds me if I do anything
>spend half the match blinded
>has every possible crutch perk they can
So this.....is the power....of frog balance

woah

I guess you gotta....get gud

Fan-fic about a qt WWII medic that's out in the Russian forests, gets wounded by a hatchet while her troop is under attack of a giant wild woman and almost freezes to death...but is taken by the woman back to her fireplace and cared for and later tends to Anna's wounds sustained in battle, when.

Whenever you feel like writting.

>create lobby several times, each time 2 guys come in, one named "2300 hours and trash" or something like that, private profile
>keep dodging because I really don't feel like dealing with meme lords, which these two seemed to be
>finally say fuck it and ready up, they swap to legacy and instablinds at last second
>playing freddy, so expect to be memed on but somehow get 3 kills, down the last and give them hatch
>2300 hours guy tells me to get in the official dbd discord and ask for a certain mod/admin for permissions, he wants to talk
>the guy's offline so haven't heard anything since
I-is this guy going to try getting me banned or some shit? Why not just say what you want to say on steam or something?

I'd honestly just ignore it if someone said stuff like that. Just ask what he wants right then and there, people that contact you out of the game either want to accuse you of cheating or talk shit.

I just can't think of what they'd say I cheated with, except maybe how I stayed on them pretty well with sound after getting blinded. I'm pretty good at that, maybe they'd say like..."unblinded exploit"? Dunno, just struck me as weird that he wanted to talk in a private channel on the dbd server

>tfw first time hearing the audio in the killer's page on the official wiki
>play Huntress' audio
>dick is diamonds

deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Anna

Maybe they thought you were really good and want you to join their secret club.

When do we actually hear it though?
All the new killers have breathing that we hardly ever hear. Sometimes I hear Doctor's grunts when I am survivor and in Madness 3 or something? But as killer he just has normal quick breaths. With Huntress you only ever hear the lullaby on either side. I've never heard Leatherface's either, the sound file on the wiki sound unlike anything I've heard him do in game.

She breaths like that in the lobby, just slowed down.

Oh I guess you're right.
Leatherface doesn't breathe at all he just has that constant motor going.
I guess they thought hearing Doctor and LF's grunts all the time would be obnoxious?
I still wonder what triggers survivors to hear Doctor grunts though.

>playing survivor
>get rank booted down because new season
>hear nurse screaming and wheezing
>'oh yeah noob ass nurse'
>pop corner to work on generator
>Leatherface is there stealthed with Insidious
>chases me and makes Nurse noises

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

Maybe they used a splinter and the game bugged out.

>tfw you will never be anna's fuckboy

THICK. AS. A. BRICK.

If I use the Freddy offering on Doc while and get sacs, does it count towards a Doc daily?

First game of day 2 legacy farming sandbaggers, second game killer with shitty lag spikes or lagswitch. Rank reset starting me off good.

rank reset and new shrine when?

reset already happened. shrine is tomorrow.

Talk me out of not using my p3 doctor with ranks 16-20

>He uses perks

Great way to start the day

>typical asian Doc player

She doesn't like men.

when are you going to accept the doc as your supreme leader?

>only 1 guy escapes
>EZ ;)

>hex totem is next to gen or killer shack

Threadly reminder that stealth life best life.

why are infinite loading screens and lobbies still a thing after 2 years?

>twitch nigger joins
>people try to bodyblock me
>hook someone
>can't see anyone with bbc and chili
>lol camper!

>Hex is just in the middle of a field on Coldwind

I've gone against the same guy and he asked me how I have fun when I stealth.

Rank reset in killer is sweet, rank reset on survivor means that you have to play for hatch every game. God help you if you're stuck in a 1-gen situation, all of them will just hide in the basement/random cornerc even if the gens are kilometers apart.

youtube.com/watch?v=cbWiyP6fZzw

>when a survivor is walking in the open and literally just lets you build EW on them for 30 seconds

Don't worry, I think some killers are just cranky or something

>Then you don't even use it on him and tombstone Claudette instead

>no survivor dailies left for bp
>swf is bugged so you can't enjoy playing with a friend for fun
>killer lobbies take 15 minutes to fill or not at all

H-how am I supposed to play?

this isn't the game for you

A
J

honestly I don't know why it still takes too long to find matches as the killer

everyone knows already Freddy is a cuck

>swf is bugged

Good, it should remain that way.

Being a sneaky little shit is the best part of playing survivor.

Honestly, removing the tier assertion stinger was quite a nice little buff, even if it does remove some of Michael's a e s t h e t i c s.

Had a match on Gas Heaven where I stalked a lone Claudette on a gen from EW1 0% to EW2 99%. She didn't even notice me until I had literally cat walked up her asshole and tried to grab her off the gen.

Then she ran into the basement building and I downed her right next to a Dwight opening a chest, popped EW3 and downed him and hooked them both in the basement.

Then I left and ran to the other side of the map because I noticed only 3 people loaded in, and I didn't want us all to have shit points.

>insidious leatherface
>camps me in basement
>give the sign he's camping
>they all come anyways
>they all die
This is all because of the chinese mexican dumb fucks who use flapping as the "come save me" sign and now nobody knows what it means

Just used territory imperative on Leatherface, and it actually worked.

Pleasantly surprised.

>tfw you run plunderer's and AitH for meme finds, but your teammates that have items keep going for chests

>use both perks
>keep getting grey toolboxes with either nothing or grey addons
literally what is the point of running two perks that do nothing most of the time

>Slippy wishes he were dead

Master Frog, you don't know what death is!

youtube.com/watch?v=aCrddF15z-8

I'm doing it for the keys and the instaheal-medkits. So far I've gotten one key but it didn't even matter, because it was an easy 4-man escape. Other games my teammates will SB to the first chest they see even if they have an an item in hand, I'm happy if I can get one. Since it low ranks they even die in the basement for a chest.

>it's a "killer tunnels you for no good reason, deranks because of it and gets mad at you post game" episode
???

Oh wow, the "max BP" you get per category is very misleading. I always stop doing gens when I max out objective. Didn't know that i goes up to 8k and the bar affects only your rank.

t. pallet looper

>rank resets
>use tryhard build anyway
>one fag dcs
>kill the other 2
>down the last one
>he isnt even struggling
>feel generous and give him the hatch
>waiting for the next lobby to fill
>realize i literally gave the hatch to a claudetteshitter

i think i used one pallet all game, he just got mindgamed a bunch at jungle gyms. rank reset remember.

>rank reset
>games still full of tryhard shitters

>tryhard

Do you get more points running perkless or are you being the 'pro' guy?

What "Do I fit in yet" retardation is this.

GENTLEMENS WE HAVE TECHNOLOGY

How do we stop bullying lads?

This is now dance thread

You don't get anything for running perkless except for a hardon.

git gud

>load into 3vs1
>3(4?)-blink Nurse
>kills one guy
>downs the other teammate
>she wiggles free
>trying to stealth in the last fucking gen as the Nurse easily patrols all three in a straight line blinking
>escape
>"bg" "woah, never more friendly"

??? sorry for playing the game?

>Reset
Its time to dreamlet

>killer writes angry reports for all when he tunnels one cancer memester Dwight all game
>says we're gonna get banned for infiniting
>thinking he must be new
>tell him to stop tunneling one guy that he can't catch out of anger and defend gens
>tell him to stop revving his chainsaw for no reason
>check profile
>560 hours

people don't like to be put in positions of powerlessness and it makes them feel angry

The next killer added should be Chucky

yeah i tryhard because i dont like being a loser

There are two types of people in this world:
Tryhards and Losers

Sorry buddy, if you loop or camp, you're a try hard.
Period

I really hope for an original killer. Bringing an existing IP in the game restricts the skills and customization too much.

you really understand. wanna be my gf (male)

>get face camped by Leatherface
>ask why in post game chat
>"I was eating"
>imagine being so fucking obese you can't even stop eating for 5 minutes to play a video game

Sure.

Maybe he just doesn't take a 30 minute time out from his day just to eat like plebs do. You have to be busy tryharding all day, otherwise you're a loser in this world.

>tfw postgame salt when you finish a nurse game

I agree.

MODSSSSSSSS

>asking why you get camped
fucking pussy

Ghostface is a little teenage bitch with no credentials. He's like a shitty version of Michael and without the balls.

it'll look real goofy watching him carrying survivors

I want Shorty survivor with voice lines.
youtube.com/watch?v=fjHGTeTtaac

>First game of resets
>Already collecting salt

Its bad even when other survivors call you out on it

Survivors are so cancerous holy shit. Just 4k'd a SWF lobby only to have the post game chat spammed with "KYS NIGGER I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE" etc etc. One of them even added me to presumably continue to send me fucking obnoxious messages. It's starting to get to the point where I don't even want to play the game anymore because of it's edgy 12 year old playerbase

>tfw no boypussy (killer) to dominate

>not eating while in the bathroom to maximize efficiency

>being curious makes you a pussy

No.

I will be the one to give her the children she desires so much.

>ignore post game chat
>don’t accept random friend requests
>all problems solved without issue
Only a twelve year old would purposely allow themselves to experience the things you have.

>Ghostface announced to hype the new 2v8 game mode.

you think this retard understands how children are made? she's gonna axe you to death before you undo your belt.

Tы coбиpaeшьcя дaть мнe дoчь? Пoчeмy вы дepжитe дeтeй в штaнaх?

I generally will do both of those things but occasionally my curiosity will get the best of me and I'll stick around to read the post game chat. Still, you have to admit there's a problem with a game's playerbase if you have to actively ignore the post-game chat. By comparison, F13's playerbase blows DBD's out of the water

>do a bunch of gens
>as usual get NOED at the end
>other 3 fags escape
>we end up pretty much with similar scores
the fuck do other people?

I got 3 guys in the basement cause they tried to bodyblock when I was tier 3. They had 1 gen left. It feels good.

Playing killer isn't fun.
Its a psychological endurance test more than it is a crucial part of the game at this point, and the devs literally are rank 20s so they only listen to the views of rank 20s and as such high level killers are endlessly shit upon

>chops your balls off for lying to her

>2v8 game mode.
Never going to happen