/wfg/ - Warframe General

poorfags edition

old
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.2.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/871334-plains-of-eidolon-update-2220/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Nezha a cute

I want Ivara to agility stance on my face.

Those fuckers are going to release the event side by side with the razorbacks
Or they're going to delay it even more

Yep.

Of course they'll delay it again, I'd honestly be surprised if their shitty network could handle two simultaneously active events.

why do people like nezha so much

hes just rhino's faggot little brother who probably likes sucking lots and lots of dicks in his highschool locker room

UNICORN SPOTTED

Why does this Manic have a vacuum handle?

YOU DON'T BELONG

>implying that isn't why we love her (him)

TENNO SKOOM

GET CLEM

LF Nezha dick, paying 20p per thrust

I'll give you two filled anus statues for it; best I can do.

Cyclone Kraken never

can someone tell me which polarity ignis wraith needs? I can't figure out polarities for the life of me

>this pic
is that you OP?

No, there's only so much spoonfeeding that can be handed out and you've hit your allotment for the month.

I'm just gonna assume it needs that one that looks kind of like a triangle

At least 8 vazarin

it needs about 5

Is there some way to turn off the bright as fuck flash that the syndicate procs make when building up?

Disable bloom

It's still obnoxious as shit even with bloom off

Has there always been this massive cave thing with sentient bits in this one eidolon cave on the plain?

>Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.5
>Certain Caves in the Plains can now be more indepthly explored (Operation: Plague Star will bring more gameplay to these expanded Caves). In a future Update, these Caves will be eligible for Bounty and Incursion missions!

daily reminder to join the sith! before its nerfed

Is this game f2p friendly?

I left around the time when Inaros was released. Just saw the thread and thought I'd ask if the game has improved since then or if I made the right call to call it quits on DE systematically nerfing everything that would make grinding easier.

The new update looks nice from the outside.

>before its nerfed
>800dmg
it works on big guy?
because if not than it's worthless

yes in that with enough grinding you can buy anything

800 damage x 7 orbs x 7 seconds

The only thing you really miss out on without paying is time, so yes. You can grind out in-game items to trade with other players for premium currency, so everything is obtainable except a few steam workshop related cosmetics.

i have 800+ plat(lazy to make more), multiple prime frames/weaps, lots of end game shit

and i spent $0 so far, you can literally get everything except certain cosmetics for free. You're paying to skip the grind--except that warframe's core gameplay IS the grind, so....

the best f2p model i've seen desu

they've been more reasonable lately
and they're making poe grind progressively less painfull
worst thing to grind right now is focus 2.0 and 2.5 is coming Soon™ to make it less ridiculous

why are akstilettos so expensive?

Long time player returning after 2 year break.
What is the4 best way to farm credits now?

its top 3 secondaries in the game

Did they ever say anything about Damage 3.0?

I just started this game and I'm on the second planet.
First planet went well, but here I just feel weak and useless.

Enemies take 3 shots of my bow, and they can spawn in large numbers.
All I'm doing is mashing E until they're dead which is not fun at all.
I have no idea what weapons are upgrades or sidegrades, or how to even build them. I've modded my equipment, but 10% damage increase won't help me against these shielded enemies.

What am I doing wrong?

because its #1 on the pleblist for secondaries

its better than a lot of primaries

the bow is worthless, literally one of the worst weapons

mods are more important than weapons for improving your damage

index

You can pick up a Braton from the market for 25k credits and it should help a lot more for now.

upgrade your mods

try the braton,grakata, boltor or harpak for starters, bows are unwieldy if you're not into them..and they still are even if you do. You can grab the Hek later on and that will carry you far

Friendly reminder tha DE is pretty much done with the plains the grind and the bugs are here to stay, they will never implement those bounties changes, focus pool will be global without capping exponentional costs and the best/fun perks will be nerfed soon. DE is already working on the next big area and a new f2p mmo because they know the fucked warframe too much and they want to drop it asap so they can start fresh.

infested defence or survival on ceres
25k for 5 waves/minutes

>10% damage increase

it should be like 90% or whatever you can afford, upgrade them

Thanks guys!

The gist of things is: rivens mostly take values from basic mods. Secondaries have not one, but two primed crit mods, and they also have Lethal Torrent on top of that. What this means is that it's extremely difficult to get a decent riven as far as lowest dispo secondaries with crits are concerned.

Upgrade your mods in your ships foundry
Eventually the 10% will turn into 50%+
Leveling your equipment does nothing except give you more capacity for mods
So if you haven’t upgraded your mods, your weapons HAVENT been getting stronger

buy blueprints from the market with credits, build those weapons in your foundry

make the taxon too(upgrade to carrier later), do your MR quests to level up, unlock more powerful weapons and rinse repeat

watch youtube videoes and read the wiki to see how weapons perform

thanks

I CAN SEE YOU ARE HUNGRY FOR THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE SANCTUARY

What do I pick for a sidearm? When should I even use sidearms, as they feel weaker than my primary?

I have max "Bane of Grineer" which is 10% and "Serration" which is 40%.

so what's the orthos prime's range, it isn't listed in game or on the wiki
I mean it's obviously huge because I can almost hit a nullifier from outside his bubble, but an actual number would be nice

Is this an acceptable build for Rakta Cernos?
Serration, Split Chamber, Bladed Rounds, Vital Sense, Point Strike, Storm Bringer, Infected Clip, Crash Course.
I'll, maybe, drop Crash Course for a Riven when I find a decent one, but otherwise is this fine?

never mentioned it but it's bound to happen
eventually because current system is broken and flawed on many levels

>grineer barneyfag
What, he evades bans and derails shit whenever he sees tenno?

Have you seen Dargyn pilots out innaplains? Those fuckers will warp in and completely disregard everything just to harass you. Shoot that fucker out of the sky three hundred meters up? Fuck you, he'll make landfall perfectly unharmed and hunt you down with a goddamn kraken. Pilots are ruthless

is this worth anything?

I missed last baro - did he sell anything good?

Oh, I understand now. Pure, unbridled autism, used to pursue Tenno relentlessly.

I'm sure there's a bowfag out there somewhere that wants it

Don't bother with sidearms until you feel comfortable with your primary enough to have another weapon for the sake of mixing things up or a different firing type, etc. They can be comparable or stronger than primaries eventually. In general, just look into blueprints of weapons from the market and you might find something you like, and use the wiki. Even if you don't end up liking the weapon, taking it to rank 30 gives you Mastery Points and that's always good.

Serration/Hornet Strike/Pressure Point are top priority for maxing, but exponential costs mean you shouldn't go further than would break your bank for now. Elemental mods that add +X% toxin/cold/heat/electric are also significant.

Aside from shotguns and launchers, what are some 'fun' weapons that are viable at 100 - 140 missions?

staff skin and virtually every primed ammo mutator; so no.

I've seen pilots ram Bolkors out of the way just to keep their pursuit going. Think about that for a second. A guy on a flying scooter forcibly rammed the aerial equivalent of an armored freight train because it was in his way; and he fuckin' won.

12m with prime reach iirc, its the same with guandao..not 100% sure

lots of secondaries are just trash fodder to level up and never use again, but there are good ones

beginner friendly sidearms:
Lex (high damage pocket sniper, think CS's desert eagle)
sonicor ( CC king, very useful)
spira / fusilai (if you like ninja kunai)
sicaris (burst shots, good for early starchart)
marelok (good pistol but you need a clan)

there are other super sidearms that outperform many primaries late game, and you should alternate-level your stuff (ie have a strong secondary while you start with a new primary and vice versa)

i recommend taking the lex and sonicor for now

bane of grineer is situational, you can put it in if you dont have anything else, but see if you have others to slot it in. Ultility mods like -reload time are fine also

get a non-broken version of serration

no

>they will never implement those bounties changes
That's happening within the month, and will likely come out whenever the fuck the event actually drops
Also they just added caves that they're going to tie into the event and bounties
And that other eidolon is coming, too

>pubs never want to go beyond 10 defense fissures
do i just have to suck it up and join a clan guild?

>A guy on a flying scooter forcibly rammed the aerial equivalent of an armored freight train because it was in his way; and he fuckin' won.
Their determination is exemplary, and very annoying.

>everytime I log on it's night on earth
>can't get any sunlight threshcones
>can't do Titania's quest

why
the
fuck
does
the
cycle
last
this
fucking
long
fuck
you
you
fucking
bastards

what color palettes are worth having?
I have:
>classic
>classic saturated
>easter
>halloween
>ki'teer
>shamrock
>smoke colors

>not checking the timer on deathsnacks

deathsnacks.com/wf/

the ones with colors you think look nice.

>Lephantis recolor
Nigga you serious? Shitty event incoming.

Thank you for the info.

I didn't notice before that some cards had cracks. Is serration always silver, or is there a gold serration as well?

elaborate

So after all this time grinding Cephalon Suda I'm eventually able to get a Synoid simulator for my Mirage. Is the weapon still worth it since reddit balanced it to the ground or is there more powerful weapons to use on Mirage now ?

I swear by eximus

wf poedb tw/us/item.php?n=HEMOCYTE
this shit

The only difference the rebalance made is that now you need to push alt fire in order to deal decent damage. Apparently pushing a different button than LMB and W is too hard for some people, hince all the complaints about it.

You do realize that detonation deals electricity damage, right? Decent damage my ass.

Does anyone even use the Zhuge or did I just get fucked with another shit riven

ripperoni

How do I Oberon for Eidolon hunts? Do I build for range? Do I need strength for the radiation augment? I am a newfag and think his role is the hardest to fuck up in that team comp so I want to try him out.

That's not even the worst part.

It seems that some people actually believed this shit from last thread.
I just wanted to spark conversation. Didn't know there was such a desire for a beast-master frame.

DE isn't doing any of what was stated, or so I hope.

The crossbows can work for Thunderbolt shenanigans, so maybe you can find someone who wants it.

If you care about having a lot of options, it looks like the only color you're missing is purple. Try one of these: Dojo / Storm / Twilight / Lotus / Infested / Eximus, see what you like.

Is it wrong if assume anime poster as a cute girl?

>have to farm melee via stealth kills
>can't force myself to do it because it's an excruciatingly slow process
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
How do I farm shit melee without wanting to kill myself?

isn't the balistica better in ever way though?

>by the time I wake up, saryn prime will be done cooking
>by the time I get her to 30, titania will be done too
tomorrow is going to be a good day
speedrun T3 spy

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i think you should just go ahead with the whole killing yourself thing, twitch faggot scum

Barely anything as is.
It needs to be cycled to have useful stats. All bows already have, like, 3.0 punch through.

it's
fucking
hours
away
that's
why
i'm
fucking
complaining
you
mongoloid