/mbgg/ - Mobage General #802

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Terra Battle.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3dnp6J-Z-pY
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/178924372/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sixjoy.warsong1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I, I like little sords

Why isn't TB in op

nigga

Oh I see now but it's in the wrong spot

Tell me what to fix/add/remove in the OP and I'll do it if I'm the OP again.

deeeeeeeed
just like all this trash mobile game
drop your phone and pick up the console/pc
the real game is there

TERRA BATTLE IN BABBY

>Goddess Kiss and Qurare semi-recently did a collab
What is the supposed desired result when attempting a collab between dedgames?

What if I told you it's not dead in their homeland

>The new stuff which is almost ready to be added in Shironeko is only Island 12 Hard according to dataminers
I wonder if they want to prevent early leak like what happened to Halloween.

discord was a mistake

I'd call you a liar because both games really aren't doing well anywhere
It's very sad how much effort it takes to get past the top 30% rewards for raid rankings, because you need to be better than the 500 people who are still playing the game with any level of dedication

>another meme-tier dagger
youtube.com/watch?v=3dnp6J-Z-pY
Neat ougi. Should have made Yumekiri a UR instead though.

mobile game was a mistake

SEA were a mistake

real question is are the games fun

no

this planet was a mistake

People are going to forget about PasMemo if it's not in the OP.

No one plays it unlike TB

fuck off

>People are going to forget about PasMemo
This part is true.

Shill it to us

Are you looking for a cheap AG rip off? PasMemo is for you!

Shaodowverse isnt in the OP wtf

why would shadowverse be in the OP you retard
they have their own general

>no Southpark in the OP
wtf!?

Same tbqh.

this solar system was a mistake

ganbare pasuanon!

Sdorica in OP next time.

No thanks

>Kusopl butthurt people spoiled their not so obvious Halloween Surprise
I admit ghost tits being so cute and good was surprising, but I need those leaks to see if I bother rolling.

Any data mine leaks on upcoming AG sets?

though so

human was a mistake

SEA are new human.non-SEA are subhuman

Please get banned soon.

>Shitposters fucking with the OP
>Now everyone wants to add dead shit that no one plays to it

I miss the old OP guy but I cant blame him for leaving after seeing how horrible this place got

please add ptd to the op

/padg/ here, I like this place ;)

Thanks.

Veeky Forums was a mistake

We like /padg/ here.

Where's /padg/?

>This amount of shitposting
>the absolute state of /mbgg/
i am half curios to know what happenned

>ptd

that game is still alive?

Yes.

curios kills a cats you know

/padg/ is wherever you want it to be, /padg/-kun

The old police wannabe who tried to enforce his own rule about what game is allowed(e.g. doesn't want to add azur lane cn when everyone is playing it) and always made one at 749? I'm glad he's dead

We were doing great, everything was great and at the best state then autists got triggered when azur lane got popular and the threads have been /svg/ levels of bad since.
I'd dare say even worse than /svg/ because at least they stay on topic

Nothing up. More than likely we'll get a collab for this month though since it's a fairly empty month.

Azur Lane has its own general though.

Since it's shitposting time I guess I'll talk about Bleach. Even though this new Ichigo is not unique at all and pretty much copy pasted I think KLab knows what they're doing and will make his strong attacks new and cool.

With SEA Honkai and new English games becoming popular, more and more SEAnogs and EOPs have been flooding the threads with their inane bullshit.

Sounds plausible.

Example?
I don't even see any inane bullshit anymore but I see you REEEEEEEing about SEA all the time.

Go read the last thread. Actually, don't bother, you're probably one of the shitposters anyway.

Still waiting.

It was comfy back then. A lot of people did get hellva mad when any Shadowverse related mention because it was fotm cards game. Shit was Soccer Spirit over again
>like something
>it got super popular
>no fun allowed
Circle of /mbgg/

>SEAtard gets upset when he gets called out
lol

I'm blind where do I find the gacha rates for JP Honkai? I can easily find it for CN and SEA but JP is either not there or some place entirely different.

Games alright but too much of a time sink for my taste.

If you're already playing SEA and CN why even bother

>thinking the inferior game would show rates
lol

I'm not playing SEA and I am rerolling on CN and JP right now but I think I'm probably going to stick with JP over CN depending on how long it takes to get one of the S classes I want, not Bronya.

You need to change your shitposting style. It's so easy to spot you now.

whatever (you) say

i love how you made that second post just to (You) my first post you retarded SEAtard

It's ok, SEA-kun will be going to sleep soon hopefully.

he may but i wont
its only 11:17 here

Is equipment crafting in GF just complete chance?

For Compass news, from the 15th ~ 19th there will be a special co-op mission to capture a total of 3,000,000 portal keys. Rewards include a 32, 64 and 128GB data chip.

As a fix to the previous bug with 128GB cards giving out R/N cards, anyone who won some matches between 00:00 ~ 02:00 on the 11th will be compensated with more chips.

13 is also in the voice recording stage. I assume he'll be shown off in a stream or something after this season.

#myblog #faggotry #(You)

everything in a mobage is complete chance

yes

That's not sea honkai. That's mihoyo honkai. US server will get the same translation

It's similar to the T-Doll crafting where there's pools and requirements but nobody has bother finding them out.

More ammo usually gives ammo type equipment or ammo boxes I find. 150 all has a decent chance of getting anything.

He's referring to CN release shitfest

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/178924372/

>some retard posts the leaks directly to their twitter
>anti-leak layer butthurt their anticipation for youtube previews and whatnot is killed
I can't really blame them for this one. But Halloween isn't over till 17th anyway, there's still time.

>start as Kiana
>use Peacemaker's stun shot
>QTE into Bronya, sending all enemies in the vicinity upward. juggle with laser
>QTE into Mei when weapon is soon to overheat. Rinse and repeat
It's so effective it looks like cheating at times. Only works on non-boss/valkyrie

So how'd everyone do for VTG? I finally got to top 1k. First time I've managed to do that for VTG.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sixjoy.warsong1

it looks like fun

Im kinda glad all my questions for honk were already answered by the chinanon a few threads back.

Thread quality has been on a sharp decline. When can we pick fun at tenkafags again

This is the only reason I'm using Bronya. It's so satisfying to clear grouped up mobs using this combo.

There's no Tenkafags left, they've all quit their shitty P2W game, we've won, user.

>MOBA
If you're going to go into an oversaturated market at the very least give me something that the other ones don't have.

Like instead of generic knight guy with a big sword give female Hitler who has voice lines talking about being Super Aryan.

>complain about shitposting
>wants to start shitposting again
holy shit this post

why is /mbgg/ so shitty

Good morning, cancer.

>195512916
Better brush up (You)r vocabulary fellow seafag. I never complained one bit.

>newfag cant even quote
epic

Com'on we haven't had a replacement for HIT like forever

Well at least you're admitting that you enjoy killing the thread.

>195513186
Too bad (You) won't get any from me aye?

ya its called HITting your mom xD

Just started playing King's Raid and new heroes seem insanely expensive, do you get rubies faster later from quests or events or something or am I gonna have to save up for a month to get one hero and still use the story poverty squad as my other three

>Replacement for sHIT
That's a good thing.