/palg/ - Paladins General

Remove Tencent Edition

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB63)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?62008-Open-Beta-63-Patch-Notes-November-15

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Reveal Trailer (Add champ name here):
(add link here)

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>PTS Bug Reporting (OB63):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?61992-OB63-PTS-Bug-Reporting-thread

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HiRezAlyssa/status/928078095617273856
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember to buy lots of gold chest

>don't play drogoz
>but kinda want that plastic skin
convince me not to buy it

>angelic Seris NEVER
It's like Hi-rez doesn't want my shekels, damn it.

I want Evie to use me like her ice staff

somebody posts that flash game

Why didn't Jew-rez release a list with the things that will be removed?
Is this a jewish trick to force me to panic and buy skins and emotes?

>Is this a jewish trick to force me to panic and buy skins and emotes?
Yes

There's a Seris (angelic) in OB62 datamine but it's gone in OB63
So at least they're working on it

>play ranked
>some nigger picks willo when everyone wanted a second tank
>guy who wanted to play support picks a flank pip
>get scolded for constantly dying on the point
These people are gold+ too, why are there so many of them

>gold+
>not shit

why was Lex's deadshot emote removed?

gold+ includes everything above gold too, nigger

tencent

twitter.com/HiRezAlyssa/status/928078095617273856
The chinks are triggered

If he was talking about master and gm he wouldn't has said gold

what was the emote and why was is so triggering?

I've been getting really long balanced 20+ minutes match like 4 times in a row tonight
what the fuck is going on

and smite

you're a paid shill

Living the dream

we just don't know

bears were also removed from chinas version
just remember that chinese are cancer and have killed this game

Is there a word used to describe unconditional and limitless love for someone beyond what one might think is humanly possible? Because that is how she makes me feel.
And I wouldn't have it any other way. She is my world, my sunshine, my everything.

>remove lex's cool emote
>instead of a new emote let add a 400 crystals recolor
>it's lex second epic recolor too

but free gayme

They're really touchy about something symbolizing the dead IIRC
Also why we probably will never get a skeletal champ
Sorry to that one user that wanted one

2bh lex's emote removal is Chinese peoples fault and animations take a bit

I heard that duplicate cards won't give essence anymore in ob63 but can't find a source. If its true I'll spend all my gold on chests.

China: where nobody gives a shit about people who are alive but you can't disrespect skeletons

it's bs

ying is gay!

>just want to play casual
>24/7 e-sport 5mana memestacks
put them in their own fucking queue for christs sake

No she's not.
Stop saying ridiculous things.

jesus fuck. how does jew-rez find more ways to be pathetic every patch

Vivian is fat!

>cosmetic rentals
>they expect us to pay for this shit
>they added cosmetic rentals before adding champion or legendary rentals too
Jesus fucking Christ, there is so much wrong with this. Even TF2 knew half a decade ago to let people rent gameplay stuff to try them out before committing to getting them, and Hi-Rez thinks it's better to prioritize RENTING COSMETIC SKINS. And then these skins a re a part of the roll system in the boxes.

Can't believe people defend this objectively shitty change. The only thing that should be a rental are the golden booster weapons, and they should have a chance to drop from any crate except diamond. You should be able to get the golden weapons permanently from reaching mastery 30 on champs too.

chooby and thicc, not fat

Threadly reminder that Willo's lifespan is of 4 years, she's an adult so she's at least one year old, and she is desperate to find a male so she can mate and lay her eggs before her lifespan ends

She's 3

>You should be able to get the golden weapons permanently from reaching mastery 30 on champs too.
this
if the game hadn't fucked it the economy, id give some of my shekels for the golden gun if i cant afford it with gold

Sounds to me like Vivian should've been classed as a flanker instead of a damager.
Set up in the grass, blow the fuck out of the enemy team from behind, displace and find a new hiding spot.

I just realised that vivian looks like a battleborn design but white

lol

nothing like her.

The proportions, yeah, but she's not retardedly overdesigned like a BB character.

How the fuck can you flank without mobility
>set up behind enemy backline
>the whole team now focus one you
>can't run
It's now that simple
A 'flank' is a class that's suppose to be able to get in and out of fights quickly

If she does as much damage as everyone is saying she does then you move after killing the whole team.

>now
*not

This game was aids and I hated every bit of it, despite my best attempt at cheesing a victory we still lost. I tell ya what though not going bumbas as jungler is so aids almost impossible

WHY IS EVERY SPRAY FROM THE RADIANT CHESS WHEN I'M STILL ONLY GETTING DUPE CARDS FUCK THIS SHIT

I've never heard of an idea as stupid as rolling to rent cosmetics.

will skin trading ever be a thing?

no because then they'd have to remove all free premium currency and they'd lose a ton of players by doing that

Hirez breaking new ground!

How do they do it?

Why does it always feel like everyone else has initiative from me coming out of ice block? Shouldn't I be the one who reacts faster since i'm seeing it on my end first?

Drugs are probably involved.

Timing, if you want to react faster you should cancel your block a little bit sooner rather than the whole duration.

Is there any way to get the Founder's Pack for free via CreamAPI or something? I'm poor as shit

Bitch I live in a third world shithole and I got the founder's pack.
Where the fuck could you live where the founder's pack is pricey? Venezuela?

Your words are hurtful, gringo.

Ded gaem.

And ice block leaves you open for enough time to get hit, its worse if you try to blink

lol

I FUCKING HATE SHA LIN WHY DOES A GUY WITH 1k NUKES HAVE A CRIPPLE AND INVIS??????

hes a DPS

hes gay

What the heck, I thought I just had a really fun close game but after the match three people sent me a messages calling me trash. I checked guru and it turns out they were all in a party together. What gives?

They are probably literal kids whose moms won't buy them Overwatch and they're mad you didn't hard carry them in a dominant stomp where you blow the fuck out of the other team in 5 minutes with them having no hope of fighting back.

their "friendship" is so weak that they can't talk poorly about eachother's play so they have to band together and focus on one person

Not this time Andro ;)

Why is this allowed?

Because of her style of healing (uncontrolled via illusions) she has a healing experience that is not preferred by high skill healers. They’d rather have precise control via Jenos or Mal’Damba. We have some plans in the pipeline to address this in a future patch.

no, dont remove our designated cum dump

like what exactly

>Ying had her mobility nerfed
>Well I don't think it was a nerf
Stopped reading the interview, closed the page. Krett is a hack

Reminder to stop playing after OB63 to show that the old login rewards are better.

>team mate doesn't even pick a legendary
pls hirez fix matchmaking

Pretty sure that means they were a bot. Really great that Hi-Rez doesn't tell us when people disconnect!

>In Masters ranked during 0.61 Ying was the best performing healer, and she was far and away the best support in Gold.
>in Gold
Why are they so dumb? Why do they think Jenos is A-ok but she's not?

Terminus? hes leggos still bugged and the scorescreen dont show them

Shim: Has there been talk of balancing separately for console and PC?

Krett: Yes, but this would require us to have a separate database for the console environment. Currently we plan to continue using the same balance for Console and PC. We can adjust aim assist values for console, and frequently use that as a knob to tune the few balance differences that do arise between the two environments.

Aready uninstalled.

Every time I read something from a developer of this game I lose a little bit of hope for the future.

Are Makoa's skins a reference to the song Kokomo?

I wish Makoa had a scifi skin that made him look like a megaman boss.

We already have Magma Dragoon, so maybe?

>and they're mad you didn't hard carry them
Pretty much my experience. I had a match last night where people were yelling at me for capping the point because they couldn't handle fighting the other team 4v4, but if I did leave the point, it'd be my fault for letting their tank on it to cap.

My team is always trash and I hate it, I always need 300%increase in scoreboard stats if I want to carry, there is no way it's this hard on other people as it is to me

>insert a losing game with 40+ kills here

>Yes, but this would require us to have a separate database for the console environment
They have to work a bit more? Oh noooooooooo!

They're archipelago names you dumb fucker.It fits him because he's sea-themed. Just like most common recolors are named after something related to the character's general theme, you autistic cow.

Gotcha covered!

>babby is triggered he doesn't understand the reference

>Shim: What is the optimal “TTK” for Paladins? Do you think there IS an optimal TTK?

>Krett: Paladins is a medium TTK game. Viktor can kill another Viktor in 1.5s flat (excluding abilities). This is our general benchmark for TTK and it has not changed since Viktor was introduced. Other characters may deal more or less damage and have more or less health, but that is expected in a class-based shooter.
What did Krett mean by this?

>aim assist
Aim assist in paladins is fucking dumb
>aim at nothing
>all of the sudden my cross hairs jerks hard to the left/right, follows for a sec or two then stops
>this can happen through walls
It does nothing but fuck my aim and give me wallhacks sometimes. Even worse when it jerks to someone that I'm not aiming at.
>1v1
>almost got him
>one more hit
>cross hairs jerk to someone else
>they are on the other side of the wall
>die
Also aim assist shouldn't be a thing, siege doesn't have aim assist and it's perfectly fine on console. Come to think of it, aa in cod always fucked my aim and gave me wallhacks.

>you must be 18 or over to post here

>A thing is a thing, and that's how we want it, but other things can be other things, but that's to be expected in a shooter game.

that time to kill should be different depending on what class you play